Safe space to critique the q worshippers

195,556 Views | 1854 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by hbtheduce
HTownAg98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm scared that you Q-berts have a degree from the same university that I do.
fullback44
AG

im rolling on the ground laughing at some of these responses, especially yours...

im laughing so hard that I fell off my donkey as im riding up to see Hilldog in the oval office...
Ervin Burrell
AG
fullback44 said:

im rolling on the ground laughing at some of these responses, especially yours...

im laughing so hard that I fell off my donkey as im riding up to see Hilldog in the oval office...
Dafuq does this even mean?
SquirrellyDan
AG
fullback44 said:

This is the second time you've tried this one....what the hell are you talking about?
SquirrellyDan
AG
fullback44 said:

Ervin Burrell said:

fullback44 said:

for all you Q non believers... here's where our boy Elijah started having problems... (Q pointed out Elija's legal / corruption problems way back in May 20th, 2018).. then this letter was posted as a follow up in July of this year... Q says this is all related to the $1.8 billion that was given to the city of Baltimore (from Obama directly- shady to start with) where more than 70% of the "city revitalization grant" moneys mysteriously disappeared, most of it going to various "non profits" ,, yeah right

https://static.wixstatic.com/ugd/65db76_d0731c7799784020a8c45a5615b8b3f3.pdf

his own state attorney general was asked to investigate him.. Im sure the Feds / Durham / Barr had already done their investigation but wanted this to come from his own state...

Will his wife be in trouble real soon?
What's more likely? That the drivel you just posted led a deep state operative to assassinate him, or that a 70 year old (who looked much older) who had heart surgery and related complications recently died from ongoing health concerns?

PLEASE actually think about it, please...use that A&M degree. In your heart of hearts, what do you think really happened?

Hey buddy, lets just keep watching the unravel... so far many many things Q has said would happen have already happened.

Do you not watch the news?

The entire Russia Russia Russia was a HOAX to frame Trump... .Team Mueller knew all along that the RUSSIAN story was made up by the CIA... This Misfud guy is a CIA operative, not a RUSSIAN

you haven't figure that out yet?

Well Q told us all this in 2017 that it was a HOAX, it was deep state attempt to remove Trump from office... and guess what... 100% DEAD F ing on Track buddy... NO HE WASNT REMOVED FROM OFFICE because this treasonous HOAX... still playing out .. so keep an eye on the real NEWS.. not the MSM

As more of these things come out, I ll be back over here to let you all know.

Im sure Ante Maxine and Shift for Brains will be in the news real soon! Comey, Clapper, and all those idiots.. will be in the news soon also...
Is this the Red October? You guys have been sitting around since last October....or August, or Ides of March..whats next? How many people have been carted off to Gitmo? Where are the executions taking place? Please share.
Actual Talking Thermos
Ervin Burrell said:

Pretty good follow-up to that post, however:

Quote:

The top secret executions seem to primarily target senior citizens with a documented history of health problems

The q-researchers have noticed the pattern too - a while back a lot of them were very confident that RBG's execution was imminent, but I don't recall seeing any such predictions about AOC.

I suspect the secret military tribunals have a pretty strong case built against Jimmy Carter by now.
flashplayer
AG
"Soon" in the q dictionary means any time before the course of human history has come to an end. Or maybe just a little later than that.
30wedge
HTownAg98 said:

I'm scared that you Q-berts have a degree from the same university that I do.
Redstone
AG
My source has returned, full of sound & fury.

late at night, what find?
darkness of mind, one-way conversations
staying off radar
remember to breathe
you have more than you know

IDAGG
AG
Lunatic fringe
We all know you're out there
You're in onesies
And you're on Q anon
We can read your nonsense
Who knows what you're after
We're wise to you this time
We won't let you kill the old farts

*with apologies to Red Ryder
BMX Bandit
HAPPY QANNIVESARY!

57 STATES!
It's for sure happening this time.
BMX Bandit
Wasn't the GITMO tribunals executing the traitors, it was the deep state on Nancy's order!

Quote:

So a few weeks ago when Nancy Was wearing the green dress with the bracelet w a bullet on it. Was she signally the deep state to take out her own brother and Cummings from Baltimore? A few days later both are dead ?
Covering their tracks ?
PA24
AG
Trust Sessions
Mooch Model
Standard Hotel

Seems like everyone including Trump is glad Epstein "offed himself".

C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
will25u
Y'all know more about Q than I do. Congrats!
IDAGG
AG
BMX Bandit said:

Wasn't the GITMO tribunals executing the traitors, it was the deep state on Nancy's order!

Quote:

So a few weeks ago when Nancy Was wearing the green dress with the bracelet w a bullet on it. Was she signally the deep state to take out her own brother and Cummings from Baltimore? A few days later both are dead ?
Covering their tracks ?

Two years of authentic frontier gibberish, the product of an Ovaltine decoder.
mjfrog
AG
Quote:

Well, okay "the science is settled!" Had to check in on you diehards since the actual Q stuff went dark with the ocho-chan and such. Wow, last 3 pages are full of incredible intellect! Keep up the fight! You know...for murica. The statement above exemplifies your thread here. Hope y'all enjoyed the awesome Wapo title for the killing of al Baghdadi (ie. a good guy right?).

Just wondering, do any of you safe spacers actually like what Trump has accomplished? If so, are you not at least a little confused? I'm guessing the answer of the first question is no, so never mind.
BMX Bandit
Love what Trump has accomplished
WAPO headline was an embarrassment
Fantastic job killing Baghdadi and ISIS
There are still no secret military tribunals
RBG has not died and been replaced with a look-a-like
All the gold in California is not in a bank in a Beverly Hills in somebody else's name
IDAGG
AG
mjfrog said:

Quote:

Well, okay "the science is settled!" Had to check in on you diehards since the actual Q stuff went dark with the ocho-chan and such. Wow, last 3 pages are full of incredible intellect! Keep up the fight! You know...for murica. The statement above exemplifies your thread here. Hope y'all enjoyed the awesome Wapo title for the killing of al Baghdadi (ie. a good guy right?).

Just wondering, do any of you safe spacers actually like what Trump has accomplished? If so, are you not at least a little confused? I'm guessing the answer of the first question is no, so never mind.
First of all, you are conflating those that mock Q anon with people that are anti-Trump. So logic fail to start with. Many, many conservatives mock Q anon because A) It is laughable and B) It brings disrepute to the conservative cause. Think of the Q anon supporters as global warmers on steroids. They make outlandish predictions that never come true.

So let me ask you some questions:
- What cells at Guantanamo are Obama. Clinton, Pelosi and Schumer locked up in?
- How many more cells did they have to build for the thousands of Democrats that were rounded up?
- What military base are the military tribunals happening at?
- When does WW III start ? Apparently the CIA is using the Norks to start it so the cabal can profit from society being devolved back to the stone age. I assume the cabal has bought rights to all the flint quarries and mammoth grazing grounds.
- When was martial law declared? I must have been busy at work and missed it. I did see a cool formation of A10s flying over the other day AND a couple of days later about 6 Blackhawks heading NW. Maybe something is up? I mean why else would National Guard aircraft be flying from their local base? Training? Psssst, has to be the start of martial law, right?

And finally, I would appreciate it if one of you Q folks could break out your Ovaltine decoder and tell us what the next Q drop means. We can't wait!
hbtheduce
AG
IDAGG said:

mjfrog said:

Quote:

First of all, you are conflating those that mock Q anon with people that are anti-Trump. So logic fail to start with. Many, many conservatives mock Q anon because A) It is laughable and B) It brings disrepute to the conservative cause. Think of the Q anon supporters as global warmers on steroids. They make outlandish predictions that never come true.

So let me ask you some questions:
- What cells at Guantanamo are Obama. Clinton, Pelosi and Schumer locked up in?
- How many more cells did they have to build for the thousands of Democrats that were rounded up?
- What military base are the military tribunals happening at?
- When does WW III start ? Apparently the CIA is using the Norks to start it so the cabal can profit from society being devolved back to the stone age. I assume the cabal has bought rights to all the flint quarries and mammoth grazing grounds.
- When was martial law declared? I must have been busy at work and missed it. I did see a cool formation of A10s flying over the other day AND a couple of days later about 6 Blackhawks heading NW. Maybe something is up? I mean why else would National Guard aircraft be flying from their local base? Training? Psssst, has to be the start of martial law, right?

And finally, I would appreciate it if one of you Q folks could break out your Ovaltine decoder and tell us what the next Q drop means. We can't wait!

How many of those events were predicted by Q, or were they just layman interpretations of a Q post?

But lets be objective, many of these predictions are masked in code and incorrect info (some would argue disinfo), that its not useful to the vast majority of Americans. Its really only in retrospect that things get "proven".

Example: Q posts "53-47" on October 2nd 2018 during the Kav confrmation. Following the news cycle, you think that is his call on Kav. Now he was confirmed, 50-48. Then a month later, after the election the senate sits at 53-47. Now which is right? There was no context in the post, all the ~believers~ took this as the Kav confirmation prediction. Then 2 months later, it could easily be seen as a election prediction.

I think its much more likely that its clever code designed to persuade Trump's base towards certain people or ideas. Its not 100% correct, but merely effective propaganda.

Correction
Last Day of "Red October." And who can forget all the heavy blows inflicted on the Deep State these last 30 days? There was um.....and...er......
TexAgs91
AG
Correction said:

Last Day of "Red October." And who can forget all the heavy blows inflicted on the Deep State these last 30 days? There was um.....and...er......

Red October was supposedly a year ago. Yes, I know. Nothing good happened. You can't say we haven't finally made progress against the deep state this month. The Durham investigation is now a criminal investigation, and you should probably keep up with the Flynn case. There is a LOT going on there.
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
Ulrich
What is the value of scraps of true predictions wrapped in a bunch of inscrutable code and combined with incorrect predictions? Does it matter if the predictions were lucky guesses or correct information?

I don't understand why people spend time on something so pointless as Q. I mean I do in the psychological sense, but I can't see myself ever getting on board.
TexAgs91
AG
Ulrich said:

What is the value of scraps of true predictions wrapped in a bunch of inscrutable code and combined with incorrect predictions? Does it matter if the predictions were lucky guesses or correct information?

I don't understand why people spend time on something so pointless as Q. I mean I do in the psychological sense, but I can't see myself ever getting on board.

Q has a much better track record than the media.
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
will25u
I don't necessarily believe a lot of Q's predictions, and they can say anything and pretty much say "We said that as disinformation to the bad guys", but I believe Q has engaged the masses and have them thinking for themselves more than just being fed fake news.

Q has shown that they are close to the President. It could just be some staffer, but Q seems to have inside information. So in that sense, I believe that Q is real and a close person to the President.

Whether or not the info they provide is 100% correct, I believe this was more of a mission to get people engaged with politics and to create a bastion of die-hard supporters for Trump. Which I think Q has done well.
hbtheduce
AG
Ulrich said:

Its value is in the presuasion (notice not persuasion). Without Q, do you think Rs would be ready to accept investigation into Hunter Biden? Or would that look icky?

Although I agree with the poster above, things like gitmo and military tribunals sound insane. The Trump base is prepared for a drawn out fight to jail some of the enemies who attacked Trump.

I do think Q has also gotten the "color" on many political operations. See the whistleblower, or Kav allegations, or if you want to go down the rabbit hole - school shooters.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
will25u
C@LAg said:

My favorite is that the Presidential situation room photo released this week, the one with the messy cables, was actually Trump playing 4D chess signalling that we captured cables in the raid the prior week.

bwahahahahahahahaha

that is a level of reach that is hysterical.
I follow Q, and bring their posts over to the Q thread. But I do not believe that was a photo that was staged with cables meaning something. I work in IT and for local government. I just think it is bad cable management.
Ervin Burrell
AG
mjfrog said:

Quote:

Hope y'all enjoyed the awesome Wapo title for the killing of al Baghdadi (ie. a good guy right?).

So anyone who thinks Q is a fraud and that his dipsh/t sheep followers are falling for an elaborate troll has to agree with/like the WaPo article about Baghdadi?

I'll say it for the hundredth time...it's absolutely, utterly, unreal that there are people with college degrees who eat up the Q nonsense. Christ, what an absolute joke.
hbtheduce
AG
Ervin Burrell said:

mjfrog said:

Quote:

Hope y'all enjoyed the awesome Wapo title for the killing of al Baghdadi (ie. a good guy right?).

So anyone who thinks Q is a fraud and that his dipsh/t sheep followers are falling for an elaborate troll has to agree with/like the WaPo article about Baghdadi?

I'll say it for the hundredth time...it's absolutely, utterly, unreal that there are people with college degrees who eat up the Q nonsense. Christ, what an absolute joke.
Conspiracy theories and internet culture are vastly more entertaining than corporate media & hollywood.
Duckhook
AG
hbtheduce said:

I do think Q has also gotten the "color" on many political operations. See the whistleblower, or Kav allegations, or if you want to go down the rabbit hole - school shooters.

So you're open to the notion that some shadowy political person in Washington is privy to beforehand knowledge of school shootings, but does nothing to attempt to prevent them?
hbtheduce
AG
Duckhook said:

hbtheduce said:

So you're open to the notion that some shadowy political person in Washington is privy to beforehand knowledge of school shootings, but does nothing to attempt to prevent them?

There are several documented cases of law enforcement being involved with a mass shooter before the attack.

Garland Texas Attempted Shooting
Stoneman Douglass
Pulse Nightclub
Fort Hood

That's most likely just human error. I find the more entertaining theory to be the following:

A subset of mass shooters are mentally ill people that are put on a regimen drugs and therapy that will worsen their condition and leave them to be "triggered" to attack. Moves the nexus of corruption out of law enforcement and into more of a ring of people in civilian life. Obviously this isn't all mass shooters.

It is politically valuable like the Jussie Smollet hoax used to push Booker/Harris Anti-lynching bill in the government. Control when these events happen, to push legislation and public policy.
Duckhook
AG
hbtheduce said:

Duckhook said:

hbtheduce said:

There are several documented cases of law enforcement being involved with a mass shooter before the attack.

Stoneman Douglass
Pulse Nightclub
Fort Hood

That's most likely just human error. I find the more entertaining theory to be the following:

A subset of mass shooters are mentally ill people that are put on a regimen drugs and therapy that will worsen their condition and leave them to be "triggered" to attack. Moves the nexus of corruption out of law enforcement and into more of a ring of people in civilian life. Obviously this isn't all mass shooters.

It is politically valuable like the Jussie Smollet hoax used to push Booker/Harris Anti-lynching bill in the government. Control when these events happen, to push legislation and public policy.

So you believe that there are Manchurian Candidate types out there just waiting to be activated? And this activation is intentional, or these shadowy types are just hoping something will trigger them?
hbtheduce
AG
Duckhook said:

hbtheduce said:

Duckhook said:

hbtheduce said:

Stoneman Douglass
Pulse Nightclub
Fort Hood

So you believe that there are Manchurian Candidate types out there just waiting to be activated? And this activation is intentional, or these shadowy types are just hoping something will trigger them?

Gun to my head, do I think this is happening? No. But its at least plausible from a logistics stand point. Have a small network of psychiatrists evaluate and make a few crazy people a bit crazier.

If I assume its true: You would need a good bit of confidence in your operational control. Then again, the randomness of the attacks does help the cause of our assumed "shadowy figures" (full gun confiscation).

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.