Safe space to critique the q worshippers

195,706 Views | 1854 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by hbtheduce
Charpie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
MagnoliaTX said:

I look and react to Q the same way I do when I see an infowars bumper sticker. Just laugh at them. The Incels are the ones to worry about.

So true
MagnoliaTX
AG
It's like the uncle who sent the "FW: FW: FW: OBAMA IS A MUSLIM" e-mail a decade ago found a message board but doesn't quite know how to use it.

And for the record I am talking about 4chan/8chan, not board 16 (although I can see how you can mix those up from time to time).
Yukon Cornelius
AG
Two thoughts.

1. Next time just open a word document instead of creating a new thread.

2. I agree some people get caught up in crazy theories about this or that. However the major theme behind what Q is that there is a group within or previously in our government set on selling us ALL our for power and money. If you think that's crazy just ask yourself why the New Zealand Government just gave HRC FIVE MILLION DOLLARS! That legit just happened. Why? What did NZ just buy? That's just ONE example of massive corruption.
marble rye
AG
I think of Q-deniers like I do athiests.

I don't really care if you believe and have fun in hell.
MagnoliaTX
AG
everything is fake news except for miss cleo who posted on 4chan that i would hear the word "energy" in my work meeting today.

i work in energy.

Q PREDICTED!

TAKE DA RED PILL SHEEPLE HAVE FUN INSERT MORPHEUS MEME.
SquirrellyDan
AG
I'll be the first to admit that I think a lot of the stuff I read on the politics board makes me think people on here are nuts....even though I'm a die hard conservative myself. Reading some of the responses here gives me faith that the logical conservatives exist, even on the the texags politics board, enough so to keep trumps momentum going. Cheers to not giving more ammo to the lib nut jobs!
MagnoliaTX
AG
I got this off a website called mission galactic freedom. You can't make this up.

marble rye
AG
Yes bc a meme and 8chan/4chan posters are the same as Q. And we all believe everything posted there.

C'mon. LOL
MagnoliaTX
AG
Old_Ag_91
AG
Apparently some Q thread posters live rent free in other poster's heads since they can't stop talking about it.
TexAggee05
AG
PeterPan said:

For any of you full Q believers out there, answer me this. At what point will you believe that Q is a troll?
I'm probably going until 11.11.2018 before I completely give up

Edit : also, for any of you Q believers - how many of the following conspiracies do you believe?

Lee Harvey Oswald was a patsy. Yes
We faked the moon landings. No
The Earth is flat. No
9/11 was an inside job. No
Hitler escaped to South America and did not commit suicide in the bunker. No
The government is hiding alien bodies. Yes
Lizard People and/or Aliens live among us. No
There is an evil cabal/ illuminati type organization. Yes
The government is using airplane chemtrails to brainwash or kill us. No
SquirrellyDan
AG
marble rye said:

Yes bc a meme and 8chan/4chan posters are the same as Q. And we all believe everything posted there.

C'mon. LOL

Ummm...where else are reading q gospel from?
MagnoliaTX
AG
C'MON THINK THINK...IT'S A WAR FOR YOUR MIND.

Also, sometimes the Q references to "white hats" and "black hats" are just someone getting white mages and black mages wrong when they are creating the final fantasy role play Q story.

Q

flashplayer
AG
As someone who has already posted some criticisms of the Q diehards, I encourage y'all to keep it a little more civil and respectful.

No need for both groups to trash one another and belittle.
Yukon Cornelius
AG
PrimeTime09 said:

marble rye said:

C'mon. LOL

Come on. That's like saying since you post or read on forum 16 you believe everything or agree with everything here haha.

And actually irrc there is a thing called the Q gospel. Think it's a book with a "lost" gospel of Thomas or something
Veggie Burger
Well said. On a seperate but related note, I feel like their needs to be an "ignore reports" button for the moderators. That way, their inbox wouldn't be full of continuous reports of posts that peiple disagree with.
TRADUCTOR
lot of interesting subjects out there, also all the angry is interesting.
marble rye
AG
PrimeTime09 said:

marble rye said:

C'mon. LOL

A board with only q posts? Have you even read the thread?
MagnoliaTX
AG
I think everyone should log on with this tweet in mind and a lot of these threads would be a lot better:

Veggie Burger
marble rye said:

C'mon. LOL
They pretty much are.
marble rye
AG
flashplayer said:

As someone who has already posted some criticisms of the Q diehards, I encourage y'all to keep it a little more civil and respectful.

I'm joking around. I think it's funny. But like athiests, I will ask the same question. "Why does what others entertain, bother you so much? If it isn't real, then no big deal."
Tecolote
AG
marble rye said:

I think of Q-deniers like I do athiests.

I don't really care if you believe and have fun in hell.
That's blasphemy!
MagnoliaTX
AG
marble rye
AG
Lighten up Francis.
Fat Black Swan
AG
It's not possible to remote trigger a single random event through mind control. Doing so would require an understanding of the neural code far beyond human understanding.

You would not be able to only affect 1 out of 320,000,000 people. The probability of triggering more than 1 person is infinitely greater than just 1. Human neural structure and biochemistry is too similar.

Even if it were possible to trigger just 1 person, it would require significant research on that individual. They'd be missing from society for a while; likely longer than their lifespan.

The variability of behavior for 1 neuron in response to 1 stimulus is difficult to predict. What would be required to predict the outcome of multiple stimuli and the variability of interaction between 1 neuron with 1,000,000,000 other neurons to trigger a specific, 1 in 100,000 event, is staggering.

That said, I follow the Q thread.
flashplayer
AG
marble rye said:

flashplayer said:

I'm joking around. I think it's funny. But like athiests, I will ask the same question. "Why does what others entertain, bother you so much? If it isn't real, then no big deal."

I don't have problems with people reaching the conclusions they do on that thread or this one, only to the ridiculous response when someone asks how they concretely connected the dots on the Q thread only to be shouted down. And the baiting on this thread by some of the anti Q folks is pretty juvenile. Not even amusing for comedic relief.
Liquid Wrench
marble rye said:

C'mon. LOL
Isn't Q just one of those 8chan posters?
MagnoliaTX
AG
Impressive.

With this most recent achievement, fate has in a single stroke, marked the decline of the west and spelled a new era of wondrous prosperity and peaceful global dominance for the Chinese dragon, which promises to firmly stand in sharp contrast to the historically bloody ascent of western powers and the cruel subjugation it brought to the humbler nations of the world. With the blessings of Chinese quantum direct-current electricity, quantum aircraft carriers and quantum enhanced railguns will be the instruments with which China affirms its noble stewardship of 21st century world politics and offers the non-western world a different option; an humanist alternative to the depredations of Western leadership and the opportunity for a more equitable and dignified multilateralism.
Tecolote
AG
marble rye said:

Lighten up Francis.
That's Q creepy. The marble rye lady was actress Frances Bay.

MagnoliaTX
AG
Sorry for doubting Q. This guy has it figured out. WHY WONT THE MSM REPORT THIS?!!?!

Preface: "The deep state NWO Illuminati exists" LOLOLOL

J. Walter Weatherman
The Q thread reminds me of pro wrestling fans. They want it to be true so badly that they spend tons of time and energy trying to prove that it's real, while simultaneously making the rest of us laugh at how ludicrous the theories are.

If it wasn't for lunatics like the idiot who brought a gun to the pizza shop I'd say it didn't matter, but unfortunately at some point I think someone is going to take it too far.

ETA It would also be great to count how many times they've been blue balled by "it's happening!!!!" type posts
Redstone
AG
Is this thread really a Safe Space? Really?!

There are some pretty clear microagressions, and no one has been asked their pronouns yet (I am Xe).

Ugh. I can't even.
SquirrellyDan
AG
marble rye said:

flashplayer said:

Bro...go back to your people. You are not part of the logical people. Peace out friend.
TheGreyFox
PrimeTime09 said:

AgInTheColony said:

We don't need a third party looking in to what the government says and does and trying to make sense of it, if possible. The media is there to impartially hold them accountable for their actions. We can trust them.

There is a big gap between not trusting the media and worshipping some random troll on the internet.
Brutal.
marble rye
AG
No

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.