Safe space to critique the q worshippers

195,628 Views | 1854 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by hbtheduce
IDAGG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
RyanAg08 said:

You're conclusions about the Q thread are not based on objective, verifiable evidence. That's on you not them. It would be reasonable to cut the ridicule out by that reason alone.

Read TBL's screed in this very thread. Then go back and read the hundreds of pages of the Q thread. The Q folks aren't predicting something that may actually be true and actually happen like:
- A handful of people in the Obama administration blew out of proportion contacts with Russia and are using it to handicap the Trump administration
- That in the process they abused the FISA process
- They may have actually spied on the Trump campaign

This are reasonable and somewhat proven to mostly proven allegations.

Now compare that to the grandiose and fantastic worldwide scheme of the Rothschilds, rich people, giant pedo rings, and the filling up of Guantanamo with hundreds of democrats. There is no connection to reality. This is how pizza joints get shot up.

If you want to believe it, that's awesome go ahead. I am sure it gives you comfort.
HTownAg98
RyanAg08 said:

IDAGG said:

RyanAg08 said:

Charpie said:

I don't think anyone has claimed to be superior. We just think that q worshipers are silly

I'd agree with you if both sides understood it to be an act like stand-up comedy, but the Q side is genuine in what they're doing.
And that IS the issue. While some on that thread are just in it for the craps and giggles, there are many that believe it is real, and are waiting for what is in effect "The big reveal." That is the massive round up of political miscreants, traitors and thousands of pedos that populate our government and order children like pizzas. While predicted repeatedly, it has never happened and frankly never will.

The "big idea" that the Q believers are bought into is silly, and it is similar to flat earthers. You guys are being played. It's a free country, have at it, but it isn't harmless. It will (and already is) bringing disrepute and ridicule to the conservative cause. This is a continuation of all of the two sigma conspiracy theories of the past few decades, except now it is all combined into one giant conspiracy. It is the Swiss army knife of conspiracies, it fulfills every fantasy.

Here are the actual "crumbs you should be following:
- Floridation
- Black Helicopters
- Mena
- Walmart Detention Centers
- UN APCs in the US
- Jade Helm
- Cascadia Rising
- Obama declaring Martial Law
- Q anon

Their is a clear lineage here from the early 60s through the present. You guys get all pissy when I compare you the John Birchers. I have no idea why you get pissy. Hell, embrace it, be proud members of that select two sigma crowd.

You're conclusions about the Q thread are not based on objective, verifiable evidence. That's on you not them. It would be reasonable to cut the ridicule out by that reason alone.

You want to know what also happened in the 60s? The CIA invented the concept of "conspiracy theory". None of what you're saying would carry any weight (and it doesn't) if the CIA hadn't done that.

Could people in the 60s theorizing about JFK's assassination really have been a threat? Are they even a threat TODAY even with the internet? Why would the CIA even need to create such a term?

This, is not true. The term has been around in literature in the early 20th century, and it had a negative connotation then too.
MetoliusAg
RyanAg08 said:

etcetera said:

J. Walter Weatherman said:

Anyone who actually believes that garbage deserves the ridicule
Yep. And what they have, there is no cure for.
No one including you can either define or measure what that "what" is.
It's being studied in the US and other western nations. If you're genuinely curious about the affliction, here's a primer. Start by reading this:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5646574/

Then google "GIGO".

Then read this:

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/09/the-sandy-hook-hoax.html

Hth.
57 STATES!
Is Ryan or Uncle the official spokesperson the from Q? (Which is totally grassroots and not at all influenced by Russia or the right wing spin machine).

RyanAg08
AG
IDAGG said:

RyanAg08 said:

Read TBL's screed in this very thread. Then go back and read the hundreds of pages of the Q thread. The Q folks aren't predicting something that may actually be true and actually happen like:
- A handful of people in the Obama administration blew out of proportion contacts with Russia and are using it to handicap the Trump administration
- That in the process they abused the FISA process
- They may have actually spied on the Trump campaign

This are reasonable and somewhat proven to mostly proven allegations.

Now compare that to the grandiose and fantastic worldwide scheme of the Rothschilds, rich people, giant pedo rings, and the filling up of Guantanamo with hundreds of democrats. There is no connection to reality. This is how pizza joints get shot up.

If you want to believe it, that's awesome go ahead. I am sure it gives you comfort.

Again, you guys keep going back to the counterargument that it can't be true because it's crazy. Not only is that insufficient as an argument against Q but it also doesnt address your personal assertion that Q followers believe it to be the unequivocal truth (which is generalizing). Can you even come up with a validated, comprehensive, logically consistent/unbiased, and widely accepted defintion/metric for "crazy"? No, which leaves mockery as your only strategy.

No one is demanding that you accept it as the truth. Personally, I don't accept it as such. But at same time, I can't disprove or reject the assertions. Hell, some of this stuff I don't WANT to be true. It's terrible. Unfortunately, the evidence for truth appears to outweigh the evidence to disprove at this point. How I view this isn't black and white, right and wrong.

All I am sayins is that harping on the "crazy" argument is lazy, does nothing to counter, and just ends up as derision. It's also negative and doesn't help anything. If you want to keep this circle jerk alive, by all means do so. But please consider the alternative and have come intellectual honesty. You dont have to tell anyone and no one will know.
IDAGG
AG
RyanAg08 said:

Again, you guys keep going back to the counterargument that it can't be true because it's crazy. Not only is that insufficient as an argument against Q
I can't prove that our Reptillian overlords don't exist either. Same difference.

RyanAg08
AG
etcetera said:

RyanAg08 said:

etcetera said:

J. Walter Weatherman said:

Anyone who actually believes that garbage deserves the ridicule
Yep. And what they have, there is no cure for.
No one including you can either define or measure what that "what" is.
It's being studied in the US and other western nations. If you're genuinely curious about the affliction, here's a primer. Start by reading this:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5646574/

Then google "GIGO".

Then read this:

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/09/the-sandy-hook-hoax.html

Hth.

Again, basically using "crazy" as a counterargument.

Quote:

Uscinski and Parent reason that, insofar as the Internet plays a role in conspiracy theorizing, its role seems restricted to replacing other means of communication (e.g. word-of-mouth)

So they ignore the part about the internet providing ACCESS to information and just talk about how it helps to SPREAD information. That sounds reasonable.

Quote:

Furthermore, our world is facing a crisis pertaining to climate change, which has elicited a climate change denial movement, and conspiracy theories, suggesting that climate change is a hoax.

This alone proves the author's lack of objectivity.

Quote:

In experimental psychological research, however, researchers have attempted to establish causality: Does the experience of lacking control, or subjective feelings of uncertainty, increase belief in conspiracy theories?

Taken together, these findings suggest that lacking control, or subjective uncertainty, often increases people's tendency to believe in conspiracy theories

Sounds like a glaring weakness in the causality argument.

Quote:

Taken together, these processes might explain why human history is replete with widespread belief in conspiracy theories.

That doesn't bode well for the argument either.

In regards to the paper:
-Author lacks objectivity and apparently doesn't understand the scientific method (re: global warming)
-Author does not establish causality or even correlation
-Author disregards society's new found access to information that supports "conspiracy theories" via the internet
-Author does not consider the possiblity of some conspiracy theories being true in coming to overall conclusion
-No evidence of peer review provided (if it was I didnt see it)

In regards to you specifically:
-Poster personally puts words in the authors' mouths by relabeling an emotional state as an "affliction"

RyanAg08
AG
IDAGG said:

RyanAg08 said:

Again, you guys keep going back to the counterargument that it can't be true because it's crazy. Not only is that insufficient as an argument against Q
I can't prove that our Reptillian overlords don't exist either. Same difference.

Now your generalizing and showing ignorance. Be better than that.
Charpie
AG
Dude, you aren't changing anyone's mind.
RyanAg08
AG
Charpie said:

Dude, you aren't changing anyone's mind.

No s***.

I haven't been trying to change anyone's mind or telling them WHAT to think. I've been suggesting that people change HOW they think. If you come to the same conclusion, WGAS. At least you were being as fair and impartial as you could be.
ac04
no thanks
unmade bed
What I don't get is if the global cabal of devil worshipping child rapists with the backing of the US intelligence and law enforcement agencies will murder Seth Rich for releasing emails about relatively harmless crap like CNN anchors giving Hillary debate questions, wouldn't they be murdering all kind of folks right about now as millions of Q followers are spreading the "truth" around the internet? Wouldn't the prolific Q followers on this forum and other popular forums be in danger? It's not like it would be that difficult for the "black hats" to identify and off them since that is apparently their MO.

Any texags posters gone missing lately?
IDAGG
AG
unmade bed said:

What I don't get is if the global cabal of devil worshipping child rapists with the backing of the US intelligence and law enforcement agencies will murder Seth Rich for releasing emails about relatively harmless crap like CNN anchors giving Hillary debate questions, wouldn't they be murdering all kind of folks right about now as millions of Q followers are spreading the "truth" around the internet? Wouldn't the prolific Q followers on this forum and other popular forums be in danger? It's not like it would be that difficult for the "black hats" to identify and off them since that is apparently their MO.

Any texags posters gone missing lately?
Anyone seen Picadillo lately?

SeMgCo87
AG
IDAGG said:

schmendeler said:

Under attack by three intelligence agencies? Guy is a loon.
Well we know that has to be BS. It would be seventeen intelligence agencies or GTFO.

Also the attack was probably actually from another 400lb guy in his mother's basement.

Whale on whale violence. Q vs anonymous. Those should be WWE characters.
Oh, but there are seventeen Intelligence Agencies. It's just that for the most part they are invisible to the naked eye, as Astronomers say.

They are buried in the 5 military services (the Coast Guard is included here), DEA, Dept of Energy, and 10 more...and that includes the big 3...Clowns, Fibbers and No Such Agency.
IDAGG
AG
SeMgCo87 said:

IDAGG said:

schmendeler said:

Under attack by three intelligence agencies? Guy is a loon.
Well we know that has to be BS. It would be seventeen intelligence agencies or GTFO.

Also the attack was probably actually from another 400lb guy in his mother's basement.

Whale on whale violence. Q vs anonymous. Those should be WWE characters.
Oh, but there are seventeen Intelligence Agencies. It's just that for the most part they are invisible to the naked eye, as Astronomers say.

They are buried in the 5 military services (the Coast Guard is included here), DEA, Dept of Energy, and 10 more...and that includes the big 3...Clowns, Fibbers and No Such Agency.
I know that. Joke over head gif please.
IDAGG
AG
I just visited the Q thread. I thought from RyanAg08's protestations that somehow they must have scaled back their craziness in the past few months since we were exiled from the thread. Uhhh, no.

Bobcat06 has some insight......

Quote:

2. An airplane departed from Seattle Tacoma without clearance this evening and F-15s crashed it. Speculation is Q related.

This is the Bombardier Q400 that a suicidal mechanic stole last night.... GET IT! IT HAS A Q IN IT"S MODEL NAME!!

RyanAG chimes in..

Quote:

Not saying for sure that it is, they could be using the same tactic as they do for school shooters.

Solid logic....

Then "Q chimes in....

Quote:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: a92e3a No.2556646
Aug 11 2018 14:03:15 (EST) NEW
1534006548899.jpg

Autists catch the message?
Think missile.
Do you believe in coincidences?
Q

Or is that fake Q? someone help me out....

And then RyanAg takes a bow for defeating those mean old anti-Q types on their own thread....
Quote:

I think I deflated the anti-Q thread for a while

Atta Boy Ryan!! You got us!! You know, you did change my mind. There is some serious, logical discussion going on in that thread.

riverrataggie
AG
IDAGG said:

I just visited the Q thread. I thought from RyanAg08's protestations that somehow they must have scaled back their craziness in the past few months since we were exiled from the thread. Uhhh, no.

Bobcat06 has some insight......

Quote:

2. An airplane departed from Seattle Tacoma without clearance this evening and F-15s crashed it. Speculation is Q related.

This is the Bombardier Q400 that a suicidal mechanic stole last night.... GET IT! IT HAS A Q IN IT"S MODEL NAME!!

RyanAG chimes in..

Quote:

Not saying for sure that it is, they could be using the same tactic as they do for school shooters.

Solid logic....

Then "Q chimes in....

Quote:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: a92e3a No.2556646
Aug 11 2018 14:03:15 (EST) NEW
1534006548899.jpg

Autists catch the message?
Think missile.
Do you believe in coincidences?
Q

Or is that fake Q? someone help me out....

And then RyanAg takes a bow for defeating those mean old anti-Q types on their own thread....
Quote:

I think I deflated the anti-Q thread for a while

Atta Boy Ryan!! You got us!! You know, you did change my mind. There is some serious, logical discussion going on in that thread.

My 4 year old daughter is also involved according to this. In her alphabet soup at lunch she noticed the letter 'Q'. Coincidence?

Ancient aliens can only explain this.
Charpie
AG
Yeah right. Go back to the Q thread because you accomplished absolutely nothing
riverrataggie
AG
RyanAg08 said:

IDAGG said:

RyanAg08 said:

Now your generalizing and showing ignorance. Be better than that.

Interesting, condom sense appears to have been redefined it seems.
RyanAg08
AG
You guys are STILL missing the mark here AND you're worked up about it. Chill.
RyanAg08
AG
Sounds like I struck a giant nerve.
riverrataggie
AG
RyanAg08 said:

It's the one that goes to the brain that processes reason.
RyanAg08
AG
riverrataggie said:

RyanAg08 said:

So...are you admitting defeat? I cant tell because thats a terrible (read ambiguous) retort.
riverrataggie
AG
RyanAg08 said:

riverrataggie said:

RyanAg08 said:

So...are you admitting defeat? I cant tell because thats a terrible (read ambiguous) retort.

Defeat on what? I do find you wildly entertaining.
RyanAg08
AG
riverrataggie said:

RyanAg08 said:

riverrataggie said:

RyanAg08 said:

Same here but you still need work on your retorts. That one didnt make sense. If you have to explain it, it's wasn't effective.
riverrataggie
AG
RyanAg08 said:

riverrataggie said:

RyanAg08 said:

riverrataggie said:

RyanAg08 said:

Same here but you still need work on your retorts. That one didnt make sense. If you have to explain it, it's wasn't effective.

Eh, I'm good.
IDAGG
AG
RyanAg08 said:

God bless you RyanAg08. I have been around along time. I have seen many of these conspiracy theories come and go. They almost never are true, and they were much simpler/straight forward. The few that do, have very few moving parts.

There is a history of these theories, an abridged version of which I posted a page or two ago. It took a concerted effort by Buckley, Goldwater and other conservative luminaries to rid the conservative movement of the John Birchers. Even so, the stench of the JBs stuck to the conservative movement for many years. If you are class of '08 you are much too young to remember the slur of "Fluoridation! Ha Ha!" that was used against conservatives for many years in the 60s and well into the 70s. For an example, watch the movie Dr. Strangelove. I care about this Q stuff because it stands a good chance of becoming the new fluoridation slur that will be used against conservatives for a generation.

I have hope that the Huber investigation and the IG investigation will bring some miscreants to justice. I believe there was a small number of people in the Obama administration that broke the law during, and just after the 2016 campaign. I would not be surprised in the least if Brennan, Clapper and a few others wind up indicted. And when/if they do, I am sure you guys will be crowing about how Q was right, even though that has nothing to do with Q.

And your "logic" is that we cannot prove a negative.
- We cannot not prove that there is a giant pedo ring that encompasses our government and most of the world leaders, therefore we must entertain that it exists.
- We cannot not prove that there will be a giant round up, imprisonment and execution of hundreds of democrats, therefore we must entertain that it may happen.
- We cannot not prove that the CIA controls the Norks and that the cabal wants to start WW III so they can profit from it, therefore we must entertain that this is true.

And so on and so on. If this stuff is the future of the conservative movement, I am very worried.
Sq 17
Part of the jade helm hysteria was Russian trolls/bots anybody who bought into that deserves to be ridiculed
MetoliusAg
RyanAg08 said:

riverrataggie said:

RyanAg08 said:

You thought riverrataggie's reply was ambiguous?
DaBaba
I think it's funny that Q people can come to this thread and troll then go back over their and spike the football over fake wins but non Q ppl can't invade their safe space and say anything.
Charpie
AG
Defeat? Is this a fight?
Sq 17
The title of this thread begs for Q sympathetic trolls to invade
Glad there is a thread that the Q can be talked about that is not the Q thread
stetson
AG
Quote:

You guys are being played.

How are people that follow Q being played? They aren't following orders to act out, donating money, investing, buying into a multi-level pyramid or buying subscriptions or products. Q is posting information and the Q followers on the Q board are merely reading and attempting to interpret it. Now, you can make the argument that the anons researching things that Q posts are being played, but I fail to see how anyone else is.
BQ08
AG
Charpie said:

Defeat? Is this a fight?

To Ryan it is... he is bragging about his victory here in the Q thread.
WestAustinAg
AG
stetson said:

Quote:

You guys are being played.

How are people that follow Q being played? They aren't following orders to act out, donating money, investing, buying into a multi-level pyramid or buying subscriptions or products. Q is posting information and the Q followers on the Q board are merely reading and attempting to interpret it. Now, you can make the argument that the anons researching things that Q posts are being played, but I fail to see how anyone else is.

It's delusional.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.