Safe space to critique the q worshippers

195,514 Views | 1854 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by hbtheduce
Duckhook
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Except he didn't mention his name and death by heart attack in the same post.

He says the guy's name, and then some time later that day he just throws out a random post about heart attacks. No reference back to Barlow. What other random names were thrown out that day?
TexAgs91
AG
Duckhook said:

Except he didn't mention his name and death by heart attack in the same post.

He says the guy's name, and then some time later that day he just throws out a random post about heart attacks. No reference back to Barlow. What other random names were thrown out that day?
Why was Barlow mentioned?
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
Sq 17
how many days between the name drop and the death
Duckhook
AG
Sq 17 said:

No idea why Barlow was mentioned.

11 days between the name drop and the date of death.
TexAgs91
AG
Duckhook said:

Sq 17 said:

Q didn't just randomly mention Barlow on the 27th. He was talking about Snowden. Snowden was on the board of the Freedom of the Press Foundation, which Barlow created. Q spent several posts talking about Snowden that day. So the "Heart attacks can be deadly" post later in the day is all related. There's a lot more to it. Feel free to research it.
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
HTownAg98
Q predictions are like economists who predict recessions: eventually, they are right.
Ervin Burrell
AG
TexAgs91 said:

Duckhook said:

Sq 17 said:

Q didn't just randomly mention Barlow on the 27th. He was talking about Snowden. Snowden was on the board of the Freedom of the Press Foundation, which Barlow created. Q spent several posts talking about Snowden that day. So the "Heart attacks can be deadly" post later in the day is all related. There's a lot more to it. Feel free to research it.

So one of his 11,000 predictions came true. Congrats?
Duckhook
AG
I'm guessing nobody on January 27, 2018 thought that Q was predicting this guy was going to die of a heart attack. It's a great retro-fit though.
TexAgs91
AG
Ervin Burrell said:

TexAgs91 said:

Duckhook said:

Sq 17 said:

Neither one of those numbers are anywhere near accurate. Not really much to respond with other than this
TexAgs91 said:

Statistical anomalies seem to be lost on those in this thread.
I guess being able to count would be a pre-requisite for statistics.
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
unmade bed
TexAgs91 said:

Duckhook said:

Sq 17 said:

Snowden didnt die of a heart attack so i guess since Q was saying Barlow was gonna be assassinated by a heart attack gun with that post he was also saying Snowden was gonna be assassinated. Snowden still alive, so Q is at 50% on this awesome Q proof.

Thankfully the stupid Mueller investigation is over, so now Q and his good guys can start arresting pedophiles and child traffickers (because for some reason they decided to allow children to continue to be raped and stolen while it was going on).
Sq 17
11 days could be considered as evidence Q is legit BUT lets get back to the original thesis
i believe the original thesis is

" A cabal of Globalist Rothschild Bankers are secretly running the world and DJT was recruited by a Small Cadre of WHITE HAT Patriots because only he could root out the EVIL DEEP STATE. The Bankers among other things Worship the Devil & partake in ritualitic rape of children & are responsible for a significant amount of human trafficking"
Q is revealing this bread crumb by bread crumb because the corruption is so pervasive that most people could not accept the reality if it was revealed too quickly"

Did i misss anything did i get anything wrong

the numerology and coincidences that the Q'sters throw out as proof that Q is real is a distraction. unless real proof of Devil worshippping Bankers secretly ruling the world comes forth. I dont care if DJT says tippytop in a tweet or any of the other things they claim as proof
Counterpoint
AG
Sq 17 said:

" A cabal of Globalist Rothschild Bankers are secretly running the world and DJT was recruited by a Small Cadre of WHITE HAT Patriots because only he could root out the EVIL DEEP STATE. The Bankers among other things Worship the Devil & partake in ritualitic rape of children & are responsible for a significant amount of human trafficking"

This reads like the opening crawl of a Star Wars movie.
Duckhook
AG
Sq 17 said:

11 days could be considered as evidence Q is legit BUT lets get back to the original thesis

Q is revealing this bread crumb by bread crumb because the corruption is so pervasive that most people could not accept the reality if it was revealed too quickly"

Did i misss anything did i get anything wrong

the numerology and coincidences that the Q'sters throw out as proof that Q is real is a distraction. unless real proof of Devil worshippping Bankers secretly ruling the world comes forth. I dont care if DJT says tippytop in a tweet or any of the other things they claim as proof

Actually, God put Trump in place. And that's a no-**** belief by some of the Qbots.
J. Walter Weatherman
Whether the numbers are exactly accurate or not the point remains the same. Q throws a ton of **** against the wall. 1-2 pieces actually stick. Lemmings lap it up. Repeat.
HTownAg98
Sq 17 said:

Funny. This whole line of thinking was espoused In Beyond the Curve.
Sq 17
just to be clear by repeating the Q'sters beliefs and talking points in no way indicates I believe any of their warmed over conspiracy theories.
I post this to remind the Skeptics
Every time a random event occurs that seems to legitimize Q ask the question
WERE ANY ROTHSCHILD BANKERS ARRESTED TODAY ?
Sq 17
I did some edits as I wrote it and it definitely morphed into a Star Wars opening crawl
Hope you found it amusing.
Counterpoint
AG
Sq 17 said:

I did some edits as I wrote it and it definitely morphed into a Star Wars opening crawl
Hope you found it amusing.
Loved it! The force was definitely with you.
texsn95
AG
Ervin Burrell said:

TexAgs91 said:

Duckhook said:

Sq 17 said:

Man, tough week for ya eh? My condolences.
Ervin Burrell
AG
texsn95 said:

Ervin Burrell said:

TexAgs91 said:

Duckhook said:

Sq 17 said:

Man, tough week for ya eh? My condolences.

Yup, I'm devastated. I am BEYOND pissed that Mueller found nothing...I mean, look at my post history about collusion (hint: you won't find anything, because I couldn't care less and think those that do should kill themselves).
SquirrellyDan
AG
[url=https://qmap.pub/read/3206][/url]
Quote:

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI26 Mar 2019 - 2:34:02 PM
[url=http://www.bing.com/news/search?q=qanon&qft=interval%3d%228%22&form=PTFTNR][/url]http://www.bing.com/news/search?q=qanon&qft=interval%3d%228%22&form=PTFTNR
Past [7] days.
Nothing to see here.
Q

I guess this is Q posting about an article that is mocking QAnon people and their claimed victory with the Mueller results. Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled with how silly the media and Dems look after all this, but the article "Q" referenced does a pretty good job of painting those followers for the idiots they are....

Quote:

The QAnon conspiracy theory, which absurdly posits that people who work in military intelligence are releasing high-level government information on the controversial image-board website 8chan, has persisted despite its adherents making claims, countless times, that run contrary to reality. To cite just one example, many in the QAnon community baselessly believe Hillary Clinton will be arrested for colluding with Russia, among many other supposed wrongdoings. Many even asserted that this would be revealed in a four-page memorandum by Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) that alleges the FBI "may have relied on politically motivated or questionable sources" to obtain a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act order on Trump adviser Carter Page.

Before the Nunes memo's Feb. 2, 2018, release, the 8chan poster known as "Q" claimed, "Memo factually demonstrates collusion at highest levels." In reality, nothing substantial happened as a consequence of the public release of the Nunes memo. The memo did not accuse the FBI or the Justice Department of violating any particular law. It did, however, create temporary drama for the news media. The Nunes memo proved so inconsequential, it isn't referenced by Q or even Nunes anymore.
Quote:

Since then, the QAnon community has invested their hopes in several dates and events they baselessly thought would lead to mass arrests or public validation of QAnon, only to be let down over and over again. Many in the QAnon community thought that a Justice Department inspector-general report, released in June, would bring down James B. Comey and Barack Obama. Obviously, it did not. Inspired by Q's cryptic reference to a "Red October," some Q followers thought the long-promised arrests would happen in the month before the 2018 midterm elections. Obviously, this too would fail to come to pass. Q followers thought that a "parade that would never be forgotten" would march on Nov. 11, that QAnon would be publicly validated on Dec. 5 and that military tribunals for "deep state" enemies would begin in January. Obviously, none of that happened.
[Five myths about conspiracy theories]
But failed predictions and misplaced expectations don't damage the size or enthusiasm of the QAnon community. It persisted in its faith that high-level Democrats would be arrested at any moment, weathering several more disconfirmations of Q's legitimacy and trustworthiness. Some QAnon followers even claim that failed predictions are irrelevant, because dates that pass without incident serve the purpose of tricking the evil "cabal" they imagine they're fighting.
"Don't be hard on yourself if you push a date that doesn't yield," explains Joe M, a QAnon follower who created the "Q The Plan to Save the World" video. "We are playing our role. Those dates are meant to throw [them] off the trail and use up their ammunition. When we are tricked, they are tricked, and the latter is what counts the most."

will25u
Q is trying to bring attention to the fact that the QAnon followers are the second most attacked group after the President. Q Is NOT drawing attention to one specific article. Q has also said in the past that if Q is a "LARP" why does the media give a **** about it? You attack what is a threat.
SquirrellyDan
AG
will25u said:

Q is trying to bring attention to the fact that the QAnon followers are the second most attacked group after the President. Q Is NOT drawing attention to one specific article. Q has also said in the past that if Q is a "LARP" why does the media give a **** about it? You attack what is a threat.
You guys are always saying "There must be some reason why the mainstream media isn't following "q." Now that there's a post from Q with search engine results, QAnon followers are the second most attacked group after Trump? Make up your mind. Any by the way, the vast majority of people have never heard of Q. The only reason that may change is because you guys make the rest of us sane conservatives look crazy, and I don't doubt that the media will capitalize on that at some point.
will25u
PrimeTime09 said:

will25u said:

You guys are always saying "There must be some reason why the mainstream media isn't following "q." Now that there's a post from Q with search engine results, QAnon followers are the second most attacked group after Trump? Make up your mind. Any by the way, the vast majority of people have never heard of Q. The only reason that may change is because you guys make the rest of us sane conservatives look crazy, and I don't doubt that the media will capitalize on that at some point.
Your first sentence is false. The MSM DOES follow Q. They write articles about a supposed "fake conspiracy theory" "LARP", et al. But why write the MANY articles about Q if it is nothing?

Q has also stated that all the media has to do is ask the President the "Q(uestion)". Why will the media write articles about a LARP but not ask the president? That could shut down a WIDE swath of conservative people with a SINGLE question.

Some of the Presidents ardent supporters are anons. Most(all) MSM is anti DJT, so it would seem they would want to discredit anything that makes the Presidents supporters emboldened.

But hey, all the articles and hits on Q for a LARP.
SquirrellyDan
AG
will25u said:

PrimeTime09 said:

will25u said:

Your first sentence is false. The MSM DOES follow Q. They write articles about a supposed "fake conspiracy theory" "LARP", et al. But why write the MANY articles about Q if it is nothing?

Q has also stated that all the media has to do is ask the President the "Q(uestion)". Why will the media write articles about a LARP but not ask the president? That could shut down a WIDE swath of conservative people with a SINGLE question.

Some of the Presidents ardent supporters are anons. Most(all) MSM is anti DJT, so it would seem they would want to discredit anything that makes the Presidents supporters emboldened.

But hey, all the articles and hits on Q for a LARP.
Because it makes conservatives look bad.
SquirrellyDan
AG
Also, search "Flat Earthers" or "Alien abduction" and see how many articles you get........
will25u
OR... they are afraid of people actually finding the TRUTH that is out there. Instead of relying on being spoon fed the MSM leftist narrative.

If people stop believing the MSM and do the actual fact finding themselves, it could turn this whole country upside down. That I believe is the main function of the Q movement. For the PEOPLE to actually look around and figure out for themselves what is going on in the world around them, instead of the drivel that the MSM puts out.

I am a skeptic at heart. And I have had my doubts MANY times before about Q. But there are just too many things that Q has gotten right, during or "future proves past" for my to just write Q off as just some person in their mothers basement figuring out all this stuff. If NOTHING else, Q is close to the President. Maybe not prophetic, but AT LEAST close to the President. That is the one thing that I can say that I am 100% convinced of.
Old_Ag_91
AG
PrimeTime09 said:

Also, search "Flat Earthers" or "Alien abduction" and see how many articles you get........
Look, there are some things I can see that are crazy (i.e. flat earth, alien abduction, etc..), however, the thing that I do follow Q for is that they are fighting for justice, the constitution, safety and security for our country, sovereign borders, etc.. I don't see anything wrong with that and I actually identify with wanting those things not just for my family but for all legal citizens here (your family too). So if that makes me wrong, I guess I am wrong. Maybe Q has pointed out a lot of coincidences that one could guess (with a lot of guessing and time on their hands), but things do seem to be heating up recently especially after Mueller completed his investigation.

A lot of what Q posts is misleading, sometimes not meant to be dead on accurate and that gets frustrating. I could understand that since essentially the deep state or whatever you want to call them are watching for whatever they can glean from Q to somehow thwart what they are trying to do (promote the betterment of the country). I do know this for a fact, it's easy to see who is a globalist in the high places of our government and around the world. I consider the "deep state", "black hats", or whatever to be part of that group trying to promote the downfall of our country. If you don't believe that then I am not sure you have been paying attention because it's readily obvious and it's obvious to see how the MSM pushes the same agenda.

SquirrellyDan
AG
Old_Ag_91 said:

PrimeTime09 said:

Look, there are some things I can see that are crazy (i.e. flat earth, alien abduction, etc..), however, the thing that I do follow Q for is that they are fighting for justice, the constitution, safety and security for our country, sovereign borders, etc.. I don't see anything wrong with that and I actually identify with wanting those things not just for my family but for all legal citizens here (your family too). So if that makes me wrong, I guess I am wrong. Maybe Q has pointed out a lot of coincidences that one could guess (with a lot of guessing and time on their hands), but things do seem to be heating up recently especially after Mueller completed his investigation.

A lot of what Q posts is misleading, sometimes not meant to be dead on accurate and that gets frustrating. I could understand that since essentially the deep state or whatever you want to call them are watching for whatever they can glean from Q to somehow thwart what they are trying to do (promote the betterment of the country). I do know this for a fact, it's easy to see who is a globalist in the high places of our government and around the world. I consider the "deep state", "black hats", or whatever to be part of that group trying to promote the downfall of our country. If you don't believe that then I am not sure you have been paying attention because it's readily obvious and it's obvious to see how the MSM pushes the same agenda.

I'm all for justice and the constitution and safety & security for our country. Where you're wrong is that "Q" doesn't do anything to promote these things. Let's say, despite his best intentions, he did post something (through pure coincidence) that had some kernel of truth. The association with Q would automatically discredit that "truth" in the eyes of a reasonable person.

I've said this all along...conspiracy theories are interesting. I normally find them a great form of entertainment. If this Q thing ever gets main stream, it will be because the media is using it as a tool against conservatives, and that's why I've been ridiculing it.
Old_Ag_91
AG
Understood, fair enough.
txagbear
Don't worry guys. Any time now a spaceship will come by to take the loyal q followers to some unknown asteroid. I just hope they don't commit suicide like the last bunch of crazies.
txagbear
will25u said:

Honestly, this bigger question is why do you come on this thread and try to push "q" to a bunch of people who believe that q followers are nuts?
Charpie
AG
will25u said:

so you all are liberals now? I thought they had the corner on being victims
57 STATES!
txagbear said:

will25u said:

Honestly, this bigger question is why do you come on this thread and try to push "q" to a bunch of people who believe that q followers are nuts?

I don't mind it, the poster you quoted and most of the other ones have respectfully voiced their pro-Q thoughts here. Posters were getting banned on the other Q thread for posting criticisms and disrupting their momentum, so this is kind of the skeptics/sarcastic thread.
jwoodmd
will25u said:

OR... they are afraid of people actually finding the TRUTH that is out there. Instead of relying on being spoon fed the MSM leftist narrative.

If people stop believing the MSM and do the actual fact finding themselves, it could turn this whole country upside down. That I believe is the main function of the Q movement. For the PEOPLE to actually look around and figure out for themselves what is going on in the world around them, instead of the drivel that the MSM puts out.

I am a skeptic at heart. And I have had my doubts MANY times before about Q. But there are just too many things that Q has gotten right, during or "future proves past" for my to just write Q off as just some person in their mothers basement figuring out all this stuff. If NOTHING else, Q is close to the President. Maybe not prophetic, but AT LEAST close to the President. That is the one thing that I can say that I am 100% convinced of.
Double standard here. If some posted a mirror image of this questioning Q on the Q thread they'd get a ban. Amazing how this all works.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.