Safe space to critique the q worshippers

195,668 Views | 1854 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by hbtheduce
numetalbizkitaggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Has Trump even followed one of the ten commandments in his life?

WES2006AG
AG
And who is this Mark Taylor guy. Sounds like he got 100% buy in from this kid.
Correction
28 Stars on that post, and multiple posts praising the kid for his strong faith in Q and the prophecies concerning God's annointed POTUS.

Nope, definitely not a cult.
WES2006AG
AG
The mods should really nuke the Q thread for those peoples own benefit. Pages of crap about aliens and a "Q conspiracy" that even 9/11 truthers are probably running away from at this point and yet they just can't handle that they have been duped.

The constant doubling down on nothing happening would be hysterical if it wasn't so clearly delusional.
LoudestWHOOP!
AG
WES2006AG said:

The mods should really nuke the Q thread for those peoples own benefit. Pages of crap about aliens and a "Q conspiracy" that even 9/11 truthers are probably running away from at this point and yet they just can't handle that they have been duped.

The constant doubling down on nothing happening would be hysterical if it wasn't so clearly delusional.
Alex, I'll take how do I know you're a fascist for $500.
WES2006AG
AG
LoudestWHOOP! said:

WES2006AG said:

I guess we have a true believer here. I sincerely hope one day you are able to take a step back from all of this and realize what caused you to buy in to all this so that you won't be susceptible to this kind of ruse in the future.

Correction
Quote:

So now you're critiquing the thoughts of high school students?
I don't know if this qualifies as a critique, but it's my sincere hope that in 10 or 15 years, that kid looks back at that and cringes hard while thinking "Christ, is that what I actually sounded like when I was 18? No wonder everyone else at A&M seemed to be having a lot more fun."
Charpie
AG
Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's. clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

~Matthew 7:15
numetalbizkitaggie
AG
LoudestWHOOP! said:

WES2006AG said:

Come on, man. Suggesting a private business remove a thread that could potentially leave them slightly liable in the long run is not fascist. (See the Jorts situation from earlier this month).

And yes, that's despite WES' politics.

Edit: Apologies if this was sarcasm and I missed it.
SquirrellyDan
AG
LoudestWHOOP! said:

WES2006AG said:

LOL. Let's not forget this is a message board for entertainment.

That being said, I disagree with WesAg in that I do not want that thread to be nuked; it's the most entertaining thing on TexAgs.
BMX Bandit
LoudestWHOOP! said:

WES2006AG said:

I don't think they should get rid of the thread. Its mostly fun stuff about putting clues together and really is harmless.

but is also obvious you don't know what fascism is.
IDAGG
AG
PrimeTime09 said:

That being said, I disagree with WesAg in that I do not want that thread to be nuked; it's the most entertaining thing on TexAgs.
The Q anon thread is a beacon, guiding the gullible to to the promised land of wishful thinking. It should be not only saved but stickied.
TexAgs91
AG
PrimeTime09 said:

TexAgs91 said:

PrimeTime09 said:

Just going to throw this out there....the parts in bold are particularly disturbing.

From the Q thread:
Quote:

It truly caught my attention. I am a very rooted Christian in Christ Jesus. I had very little interest in politics before Trump. All I knew was Red party good, blue party bad. Obama won two elections, and I was bummed. That's about all I knew. Until Mark Taylor. A Christian man with a prophecy from 2011 that Donald Trump would be the next president. So while I listened, I kept a mental note of what he said. I wrote a little bit of it down. Fast forward to a week before the election: everyone had written Trump out of it. Hillary was going to win. But then came only the single greatest upset ever. Suddenly a 5 year prophesy comes true. That can't just be a coincidence. I truly believe Donald Trump is in office today because God anointed him for the plans He has today and the plans He has tomorrow. Like the whole QAnon movement says, there's just too many coincidences for me to believe it to be one giant coincidence. God has Donald Trump right where he wants him. There was no one else that could take what Trump is taking.

Mark Taylor says he completely believes Q to be legit, and that's when I started to dig and believe what I read here. We are seeing the movie play out. If you think there is no movie playing, I don't know what to tell you. Trump is in office. That night alone was historical. But pretty much every movie has the conflict in the middle that has the protagonist questioning if it will all work out in the end. We are in that conflict now. Will the Deep State pay for their treasonous crimes? Will Trump drain the swamp? Will it all work out in the end for those that truly have the country's best interest at heart? Some of y'all are losing hope, but I'll say it again: I truly 100% believe Trump is in office because God put him there. And if God put him there once, He'll do it again. Trump will win in 2020 because God is not done. Trust the Plan. It's really only just getting started.

I'm critiquing Q followers. This is clearly the way many of them think, go look at the praise he's getting. He says he's going to A&M next year and if he's old enough to have/express these beliefs and post about them he's old enough to have them critiqued.

Hope I'm not hurting your feelings.
And I hope you enjoy tacos. Not sure what either has to do with the conversation though. I didn't get this deep theocracy vibe from Q followers. Maybe you're looking too much at the fringe and some starry eyed high schoolers. I don't agree that God has anointed Trump but after all the commie teenagers these days it's nice to see one that isn't. Maybe that's where the praise comes from?
TexAgs91
AG
WES2006AG said:

TexAgs91 said:

You white knighting for this guy is hilarious.

If he wants to post he deserves to be criticized for saying stupid stuff. You guys didn't give David Hogg a pass because he was in high school.
Here again is an example of lousy analogies that pervades this thread. Did Joh12nny prostitute himself to the MSM like Hogg did? Do you think that might have been a contributing factor?
WES2006AG
AG
TexAgs91 said:

WES2006AG said:

TexAgs91 said:

You white knighting for this guy is hilarious.

If he wants to post he deserves to be criticized for saying stupid stuff. You guys didn't give David Hogg a pass because he was in high school.
Here again is an example of lousy analogies that pervades this thread. Did Joh12nny prostitute himself to the MSM like Hogg did? Do you think that might have been a contributing factor?
I'm starting to think this "high school kids" is just one of your sock accounts and you are offended that people didn't buy your BS.
TexAgs91
AG
WES2006AG said:

I'm starting to think this "high school kids" is just one of your sock accounts and you are offended that people didn't buy your BS.
Oh yes... you know me and my Godly ways so well. Must be that legendary knack for knowing the truth that you guys have.
SquirrellyDan
AG
TexAgs91 said:

PrimeTime09 said:

TexAgs91 said:

PrimeTime09 said:

Just going to throw this out there....the parts in bold are particularly disturbing.

From the Q thread:
Quote:

It truly caught my attention. I am a very rooted Christian in Christ Jesus. I had very little interest in politics before Trump. All I knew was Red party good, blue party bad. Obama won two elections, and I was bummed. That's about all I knew. Until Mark Taylor. A Christian man with a prophecy from 2011 that Donald Trump would be the next president. So while I listened, I kept a mental note of what he said. I wrote a little bit of it down. Fast forward to a week before the election: everyone had written Trump out of it. Hillary was going to win. But then came only the single greatest upset ever. Suddenly a 5 year prophesy comes true. That can't just be a coincidence. I truly believe Donald Trump is in office today because God anointed him for the plans He has today and the plans He has tomorrow. Like the whole QAnon movement says, there's just too many coincidences for me to believe it to be one giant coincidence. God has Donald Trump right where he wants him. There was no one else that could take what Trump is taking.

Mark Taylor says he completely believes Q to be legit, and that's when I started to dig and believe what I read here. We are seeing the movie play out. If you think there is no movie playing, I don't know what to tell you. Trump is in office. That night alone was historical. But pretty much every movie has the conflict in the middle that has the protagonist questioning if it will all work out in the end. We are in that conflict now. Will the Deep State pay for their treasonous crimes? Will Trump drain the swamp? Will it all work out in the end for those that truly have the country's best interest at heart? Some of y'all are losing hope, but I'll say it again: I truly 100% believe Trump is in office because God put him there. And if God put him there once, He'll do it again. Trump will win in 2020 because God is not done. Trust the Plan. It's really only just getting started.

I'm critiquing Q followers. This is clearly the way many of them think, go look at the praise he's getting. He says he's going to A&M next year and if he's old enough to have/express these beliefs and post about them he's old enough to have them critiqued.

And I hope you enjoy tacos. Not sure what either has to do with the conversation though. I didn't get this deep theocracy vibe from Q followers. Maybe you're looking too much at the fringe and some starry eyed high schoolers. I don't agree that God has anointed Trump but after all the commie teenagers these days it's nice to see one that isn't. Maybe that's where the praise comes from?
Oh yes, you do. You're clearly upset. Go back to the other thread, post some cryptic predictions, write stuff on clocks, draw squiggly lines connecting dissociated events, and collect your blue stars. You'll feel better.
LoudestWHOOP!
AG
BMX Bandit said:

LoudestWHOOP! said:

WES2006AG said:

I don't think they should get rid of the thread. Its mostly fun stuff about putting clues together and really is harmless.

but is also obvious you don't know what fascism is.
I was going to use "Democrat" and then decided to use Democrat's catchword "fascist" instead. My mistake.
TexAgs91
AG
PrimeTime09 said:

TexAgs91 said:

PrimeTime09 said:

TexAgs91 said:

PrimeTime09 said:

From the Q thread:
Quote:

Oh yes, you do. You're clearly upset. Go back to the other thread, post some cryptic predictions, write stuff on clocks, draw squiggly lines connecting dissociated events, and collect your blue stars. You'll feel better.
Oh yes. I'm so upset I'll go create a safe space thread to whine about it.
SquirrellyDan
AG
TexAgs91 said:

PrimeTime09 said:

TexAgs91 said:

PrimeTime09 said:

TexAgs91 said:

PrimeTime09 said:

From the Q thread:
Quote:

I created this thread only because I was getting banned for posting anything logical on the Q thread.
TexAgs91
AG
PrimeTime09 said:

TexAgs91 said:

PrimeTime09 said:

TexAgs91 said:

PrimeTime09 said:

TexAgs91 said:

PrimeTime09 said:

From the Q thread:
Quote:

I created this thread only because I was getting banned for posting anything logical on the Q thread.
I can imagine... It must have been rough. I'm so sorry you had that experience. Hopefully you can find something like this to take your mind off of it

SquirrellyDan
AG
TexAgs91 said:

PrimeTime09 said:

TexAgs91 said:

PrimeTime09 said:

TexAgs91 said:

PrimeTime09 said:

TexAgs91 said:

PrimeTime09 said:

From the Q thread:
Quote:

I can imagine... It must have been rough. I'm so sorry you had that experience. Hopefully you can find something like this to take your mind off of it

That actually looks pretty fun!

ETA: Try harder!
WES2006AG
AG
TexAgs91 said:

PrimeTime09 said:

TexAgs91 said:

PrimeTime09 said:

TexAgs91 said:

PrimeTime09 said:

TexAgs91 said:

PrimeTime09 said:

From the Q thread:
Quote:

You might be the only person on this site that doesn't understand the 2 threads thing. The loons on the Q thread couldn't handle someone questioning their LARP fantasies so this thread was needed.

You are a true believer, go back to your own safe space.
SquirrellyDan
AG
They are arguing about whether or not DJT was sent to by God to save the earth.

I'm not kidding.

I'm a Trump supporter....but I haven't quite jumped in with the "ordained by God" crowd. I hope they realize how bad they are making conservatives look.
Duckhook
AG
WES2006AG said:

But, but, the clock predicted it! How can you be so blind?!

They've taken the lunacy up to an 11 with the God/Trump talk.
Counterpoint
AG
PrimeTime09 said:

From the Q thread:
Quote:

Wow. The emoticon above was my face when I read this post.
WES2006AG
AG
There are going to be some guys on suicide watch over on the Q thread when they realize Mueller is in fact not a "white hat" and he isn't in fact investigating Clinton, Obama, etc...

The disconnect from reality over there is staggering.
IDAGG
AG
WES2006AG said:

There are going to be some guys on suicide watch over on the Q thread when they realize Mueller is in fact not a "white hat" and he isn't in fact investigating Clinton, Obama, etc...

The disconnect from reality over there is staggering.
But Q said "bubbly", or "snickers" or "poosey" or something and Trump said that two days later. So you are wrong Colonel Sanders.
Saxsoon
AG
I am embarrassed that thread is related to my university in any fashion
WES2006AG
AG
Saxsoon said:

I am embarrassed that thread is related to my university in any fashion
PA24
AG
BMX Bandit said:

will25u said:

Q stated in his last Q&A that JFK Jr. was DED.

Whew. Glad he settled that.
What about ELVIS?
Correction
LOL:

WES2006AG
AG
I don't know what line of work that lady is in but I would absolutely question her judgment and ability to do whatever it is she does if she really believes JFK jr is alive.

Is this where we say play stupid games...
IDAGG
AG
Yeah "Normal people would just agree to disagree" is BS. This isn't like your plumber voted for Hillary so you won't use him anymore, this is "why would I hire someone who is freaking delusional and probably unbalanced."
WES2006AG
AG
And whoever Joe M is he thinks Q is a uniting force in America today. That guy must live in a bubble 10ft thick.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.