Safe space to critique the q worshippers

195,547 Views | 1854 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by hbtheduce
Ervin Burrell
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
MooreTrucker said:

IDAGG said:

J. Walter Weatherman said:

Because democrats will (and already are) use this to paint the entire Republican Party as conspiracy minded idiots and it will likely cost us much-needed middle of the road voters in the midterms.
To answer MooreTrucker: THIS exactly, and I have stated this several times. Prepare to have conservatives tarnished as loons for years to come, That is why I care so much. It really is the new fluoridation dumbassery..just 60 years later.
I get that, and it's why I'm a bit impatient for some of this stuff to start rolling out. If ANYTHING he says can be proven in a solid, unarguable way, it would go a long way to prevent what you're talking about.
Spoiler alert: Nothing has come out to date because none of his asinine blabbering is remotely close to the truth. Cue the "but he know about the Singapore summit weeks in advance!" response.
Tecolote
AG
aggiehawg said:

Och26-58-87 said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Crimes? Ha! All political arrests are claimed to be for "crimes".
Which arrests are you claiming as "political arrests"?? You lost me.
The hundreds/thousands that Q is predicting to be happening sometime very soon.
Oh. So you have already decided that arrests that haven't happened yet are political in motivation and not based on any crimes having been committed. Got it.

Carry on.
Come on, hawg. A few dozen maybe but claims of thousands? Seriously?
aggiehawg
AG
Och26-58-87 said:

aggiehawg said:

Och26-58-87 said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Oh. So you have already decided that arrests that haven't happened yet are political in motivation and not based on any crimes having been committed. Got it.

Carry on.
Come on, hawg. A few dozen maybe but claims of thousands? Seriously?
Hard to judge something that didn't happen and may never happen, is my point. All of the speculation in the Q thread is just that, speculation.

Does a lot of that speculation sound way out there? Sure but then I look at John Podesta's "art" collection and can't help but think there is something definitely wrong with him.

That doesn't mean I believe anything in particular from that thread other than Podesta is a creepy guy.
Duckhook
AG
https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/how-three-conspiracy-theorists-took-q-sparked-qanon-n900531
MooreTrucker
AG
Och26-58-87 said:

MooreTrucker said:

Och26-58-87 said:

aggiehawg said:

Och26-58-87 said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

MooreTrucker - herein rests the answer to why the skeptics care about what goes on with the Q believers. The only places where hundreds of politically related arrests occur are in places where coups are stages. Dangerous to think of that happening in the US even if you have disdain for the other side.
Seems you just jumped over the other side of the boat for conspiracy theories.
So, you're saying that calling out conspiracy theorists hoping for a third world level coup is a conspiracy theory. You're crazy, no, you're crazy, no, you're crazy,...and on it goes.
You were the one who raised the specter of politically related arrests and a coup. As opposed to arrests for actually committing, you know, crimes. My point is that jumping out of the other side of the 'conspiracy' boat gets you just as wet.
Crimes? Ha! All political arrests are claimed to be for "crimes". Yes, true crimes should result in arrests. But, claims of hundreds/thousands of arrests and a penal colony at Guantanamo, tribunals, etc. are what they are.

And those that don't jump out of the conspiracy boat are maybe dry but are full of .....
Hyperbole, perhaps?
Nope, it's in the Q thread!
That's what I mean. Someone in the Q thread using hyperbole to make the point that wrong-doers should be punished, not just cut loose.
MooreTrucker
AG
Ervin Burrell said:

MooreTrucker said:

IDAGG said:

J. Walter Weatherman said:

Because democrats will (and already are) use this to paint the entire Republican Party as conspiracy minded idiots and it will likely cost us much-needed middle of the road voters in the midterms.
To answer MooreTrucker: THIS exactly, and I have stated this several times. Prepare to have conservatives tarnished as loons for years to come, That is why I care so much. It really is the new fluoridation dumbassery..just 60 years later.
I get that, and it's why I'm a bit impatient for some of this stuff to start rolling out. If ANYTHING he says can be proven in a solid, unarguable way, it would go a long way to prevent what you're talking about.
Spoiler alert: Nothing has come out to date because none of his asinine blabbering is remotely close to the truth. Cue the "but he know about the Singapore summit weeks in advance!" response.
Prime example of squashing any kind of logical discussion with ridicule.
MooreTrucker
AG
Ervin Burrell said:

BMX Bandit said:

Any time someone ever tries to point out a fallacy with logic, the response is "you love Obama and believe everything you see on CNN. Closed minded!!!"

In fairness to the Q believers, that response is the go-to response crutch of the entire board to any person who doesn't think Trump is God.
And a similar opposite response is the go-to response crutch of the entire board to any person who doesn't think Trump is a blithering idiot and who thinks he might accidentally be an effective Pres.
schmendeler
AG
aggiehawg said:

Och26-58-87 said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Carry on.
what are some examples in history of hundreds/thousands of coordinated arrests carried out by a government that WEREN'T political in nature?

which takes the leap of faith to believe?
biobioprof
Follow the money!

IDAGG
AG
biobioprof said:

Follow the money!

This is how I thought it would end. Somebody in a basement.

Edit to add: P.T. Barnum's astute observation comes to mind.
DaBaba
I hope if this is the end or it does end that way that the thread is locked and all posts are preserved forever
MooreTrucker
AG
DaBaba said:

I hope if this is the end or it does end that way that the thread is locked and all posts are preserved forever
And when it ends differently, will we even see you on this board or will you go into hiding?
John Francis Donaghy
All this hubbub over the nonsense posts of a message board moderator.

Classic.
MooreTrucker
AG
John Francis Donaghy said:

All this hubbub over the nonsense posts of a message board moderator.

Classic.
Kinda fun though
DaBaba
MooreTrucker said:

DaBaba said:

And when it ends differently, will we even see you on this board or will you go into hiding?

I'll be here. I can eat my crow when need be. That's why I'm not part of the safe space brigade.

I do look forward to all the Qtips hand waiving and saying how skeptical they were and how they really didn't buy into it. It will be glorious. Their will be a crow shortage due to yall's appetite.
John Francis Donaghy
DaBaba said:

MooreTrucker said:

DaBaba said:

I'll be here. I can eat my crow when need be. That's why I'm not part of the safe space brigade.

I do look forward to all the Qtips hand waiving and saying how skeptical they were and how they really didn't buy into it. It will be glorious. Their will be a crow shortage due to yall's appetite.

That part is already starting.
IDAGG
AG
MooreTrucker said:

DaBaba said:

When they arrest thousands of pedos that are among the most powerful and rich people in the world
When they arrest hundreds of democrats and put them in Guantanamo
When they uncover that rocket-firing stolen US nuclear submarine
When Fat boy Kim come out as a CIA plant
Ad all the other crazy-azz theories come true...

Then yes, I will admit I was wrong.
1876er
AG
Can we go make fun of the people on that thread now and not get banned?
The idea that Donald Trump, a guy who has never shown any kind of morals in his life, is a white knight sent from heaven to save us from all the evil in the world has to be the craziest thing ever, and anybody that believes it should be committed.
MooreTrucker
AG
1876er said:

The idea that Donald Trump, a guy who has never shown any kind of morals in his life, is a white knight sent from heaven to save us from all the evil in the world has to be the craziest thing ever, and anybody that believes it should be committed.
Yep, there's that tolerance and civil logical discussion.
57 STATES!
Everybody PLEASE stop making fun of the Q followers! It's not tolerant.
1876er
AG
MooreTrucker said:

1876er said:

Anybody that believes that nonsense doesn't deserve civil logical discussion.
Why would somebody with top level security announce to the world they are arresting thee people a full year before it happens, and why wouldn't Hillary leave the country to avoid jail time?
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
IDAGG said:

Q400.
- CIA mind control may be involved.
this is where my intrigue really died off. Bombardier Q400 is an insanely common commuter airplane.

It's likely that Q is actually Godot.
IDAGG
AG
blindey said:

IDAGG said:

Q400.
this is where my intrigue really died off. Bombardier Q400 is an insanely common commuter airplane.

Not so fast. I just found out my box of Q-tips are involved in this somehow. And my box of Quaker Oats.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
IDAGG said:

blindey said:

IDAGG said:

Q400.

Not so fast. I just found out my box of Q-tips are involved in this somehow. And my box of Quaker Oats.
oh, well then. Stop the damn presses. This changes everything.
ac04
57 STATES!
What has been the Q response to the lying MSM recent findings?
IDAGG
AG
Kevin Malone said:

What has been the Q response to the lying MSM recent findings?
Don't know for sure but from the comments on the Q thread they are all full on into the Q is exposing a giant pedo ring again. The guy that got caught on a live feed logging in as Q is obviously a deep state misinformation campaign to them. As I have said repeatedly, those posters are in so deep they will never believe Q anon is a LARP. Never.

biobioprof
MooreTrucker
AG
1876er said:

MooreTrucker said:

1876er said:

Anybody that believes that nonsense doesn't deserve civil logical discussion.
Why would somebody with top level security announce to the world they are arresting thee people a full year before it happens, and why wouldn't Hillary leave the country to avoid jail time?
And there you have it. Forum 16 at its finest, I guess.
Redstone
AG
Talk about the passion
Religion lost?
Swim at night?
Drums to auto?
Personal affection, which way?
People...automatic?
Break up, how long?
Expand thinking
flashplayer
AG
y = mx + b

A = 1/2 bxh

l = a / w

How many more before mathematically impossible?
DaBaba
Storm is coming
Loose lips
Watch for RR
Imagine dragons
Redstone
AG
I can now reveal that at least one of my earlier drops referred to AC/DC

Anons might be able to decode the others.
SquirrellyDan
AG
biobioprof said:

They're claiming Q either predicted this or caused it, or both. Shocking.
biobioprof

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.