Safe space to critique the q worshippers

195,551 Views | 1854 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by hbtheduce
Faustus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Complete Idiot said:

There is a mix of people who are adherents, with varying degree of commitment to ALL the claims. I do worry about the ones who are linking religion and God to the cause of QAnon, that is a bit scary. Also, those into the numerology aspects may not be able to escape the brain spiral. But I think many will keep asking questions and learning the best information and when more and more predictions and promises don't come true may start to question the motivations of those who started this all and who profit - either financially or perhaps just via much wanted public attention - as a result.
Anytime someone has fashioned a God in their mind who happens to hate the same people they do it's a bit scary.
Ervin Burrell
AG
unmade bed said:

Perhaps Garth Brooks was deputized to arrest Biden after he sings Amazing Grace???
IHIOGA that Garth Brooks is a pedo.
unmade bed
Ervin Burrell said:

unmade bed said:

Perhaps Garth Brooks was deputized to arrest Biden after he sings Amazing Grace???

I think that was Hanx playing Garth. Deep State foiled the Garth protocol.
Duncan Idaho
Ervin Burrell said:

unmade bed said:

He just got a hug from Obama
jeffdjohnson
jeffdjohnson
Gyles Marrett
The irony is strong that there's a 52 page thread to make fun of people you think are obsessed idiots....
Tex117
AG
Gyles Marrett said:

The irony is strong that there's a 52 page thread to make fun of people you think are obsessed idiots....
Its not ironic, its comedic.

Hendrix
AG
It's still fun though. Millions of morons.
Beau Holder
AG
Gyles Marrett said:

Your mistake is thinking the obsession is what is worthy of mockery. It's the complete credulity given to obvious fiction.

And this thread only exists because they barricaded reality out of theirs, as I understand it.
Correction
Where we go one, We go all...straight into the dustbin of history, mocked to the end of our days.
Winston Wolf
AG
Gyles Marrett said:

When those obsessed idiots cause needless unrest and death, it becomes a problem worth discussing.
ac04
John Francis Donaghy
Gyles Marrett said:

This thread only exists because any post critical of Q on the Q thread got deleted, and earned the poster a ban. I would have much rather we be able post critically on the Q thread all along. I think, seeing counterpoints along the way may have kept some from going all in on what was clearly nonsense. Unfortunately, the thread was not moderated in such a way as to make that possible over the last fews years. So this thread has been the only viable opportunity to have those discussions.

Not criticizing staff here, I'm sure they have their reasons for taking this approach. Just pointing out that's why this thread exists.
GAC06
AG
unmade bed said:

Ervin Burrell said:

unmade bed said:

I think that was Hanx playing Garth. Deep State foiled the Garth protocol.

That wasn't Garth, it was Chris Gaines. Garth is a great American and is waiting for the STORM. Chris Gaines is a creepy pedo and likely imprisoned Garth in Tom Hanks basement pizza parlor
GAC06
AG
John Francis Donaghy said:

Gyles Marrett said:

This thread only exists because any post critical of Q on the Q thread got deleted, and earned the poster a ban. I would have much rather we be able post critically on the Q thread all along. I think, seeing counterpoints along the way may have kept some from going all in on what was clearly nonsense. Unfortunately, the thread was not moderated in such a way as to make that possible over the last fews years. So this thread has been the only viable opportunity to have those discussions.

Not criticizing staff here, I'm sure they have their reasons for taking this approach. Just pointing out that's why this thread exists.

A microcosm of the increasing polarization and trend towards echo chambers
Ervin Burrell
AG
Gyles Marrett said:

52 page thread laughing at gullible idiots=bad.

1400 page thread buying into idiocy=not bad.
J. Walter Weatherman
Will be interesting to watch each one slowly come to terms with the fact that they've been duped by a bunch of internet trolls. I do wonder who the last moron talking to themselves will be on there before the thread finally dies.
jeffdjohnson
Charpie
AG
jeffdjohnson
texasnativeforumvisitor
Gyles Marrett said:

but . . . they are idiots. they need mental health evaluations and hopefully will not do any more harm to themselves our others, and especially our country. Mental health has been ignored by both sides for too long, quecumbers need serious help.
jeffdjohnson
Charpie said:

Q was just about the friends they made along the way.
John Francis Donaghy
Charpie said:

So he used Q to build his online celebrity by lying to gullible people about Q nonsense, and will now use that celebrity to further his own personal projects and career?

What's the definition of "scammed?"
Ervin Burrell
AG
In shocking news, one of Q's staunchest followers is calling this a success:

Quote:

The great awakening was a 100% success. How many millions of people are now knowledgeable about the deep state and their corruption?

Q was right about the deep state

Q was not right about the deep state being held accountable.

"The Great Awakening" was about exposing the deep state and that was 100% achieved.

Blackmail is real
Corruption is real
The election was stolen
Human and Sex trafficking is real
Epstein and his island is real
Evil is real
Corrupt and blackmailed politicians are real
Operation Mockingbird is real
MK Ultra is real
Hollywood corruption is real and sex abuse is real

The Great Awakening Happened.

"BuT iT sTaRtEd A cOnVeRsAtIoN."
Duncan Idaho
It was really like Lost brought to life. Just as many abondoned story lines. Just as disappointing of an ending
Complete Idiot
Ervin Burrell said:

Quote:

The great awakening was a 100% success. How many millions of people are now knowledgeable about the deep state and their corruption?

"The Great Awakening" was about exposing the deep state and that was 100% achieved.

Blackmail is real
Corruption is real
The election was stolen
Evil is real
MK Ultra is real

Wow, so many huge revelations not known before 2017 (or whenever this Q nonsense troll started).

Blackmail is real (discovered in humans 2017)
Corruption is real (discovered in humans 2017)
The election was stolen (one of these things is not like the others)
Human and Sex trafficking is real (discovered in humans 2017)
Epstein and his island is real (A human and a geographic location are confirmed real)
Evil is real (discovered in humans 2017)
Corrupt and blackmailed politicians are real (discovered in humans 2017)
Operation Mockingbird is real (Wiki page confirmed accurate!)
MK Ultra is real (Wiki page confirmed accurate!)
Hollywood corruption is real and sex abuse is real (discovered in humans 2017)
J182
AG
The fact that supposedly educated people believe all that q nonsense is mindblowing.
👽
Redstone
AG
I get the mockery and the e-dancing. That's fine. Today is the day for it.

I and many others also posted many stone cold facts.

Zero regrets.
Ervin Burrell
AG
Complete Idiot said:

Ervin Burrell said:

Quote:

Blackmail is real
Corruption is real
The election was stolen
Evil is real
MK Ultra is real

Wow, so many huge revelations not known before 2017 (or whenever this Q nonsense troll started).

Blackmail is real (discovered in humans 2017)
Corruption is real (discovered in humans 2017)
The election was stolen (one of these things is not like the others)
Human and Sex trafficking is real (discovered in humans 2017)
Epstein and his island is real (A human and a geographic location are confirmed real)
Evil is real (discovered in humans 2017)
Corrupt and blackmailed politicians are real (discovered in humans 2017)
Operation Mockingbird is real (Wiki page confirmed accurate!)
MK Ultra is real (Wiki page confirmed accurate!)
Hollywood corruption is real and sex abuse is real (discovered in humans 2017)
Yup. "All of these things didn't exist and weren't known about until a 4chan poster started posting cryptic sh/t." I, for one, had NO CLUE that evil exists until about three years ago.

Love it.
beanbean
I just wonder how many wives are out there looking at their husbands today thinking, "this is the guy I married?"

I'm sure a lot of them just nodded along with what their husbands were saying, but inside they were like..WTF?
Old McDonald
4chan's trolls remain undefeated

can't say we didn't try to warn them
Leto Agtreides II
AG
I understand how you still appreciate the discussions brought up in the Q thread but how do you feel about the fact that Q was playing everyone all along? Not trying to be snarky, just genuinely curious if you believed in Q's conspiracy / how you feel about Q now
Redstone
AG
For over 3 years, I was very consistent. I didn't know what to think....and the chans had the most talented trolls on the Internet, so be cautious

My main interest was symbolism, and the thread has a lot of very legitimate and excellent information about that.
74OA
AG
nm

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.