Safe space to critique the q worshippers

195,715 Views | 1854 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by hbtheduce
SquirrellyDan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
fullback44 said:

Boom
Boom
Boom

Time

Let's do this !

One more Boom for good karma!
You clowns have been saying all along this was going to be some earth scorching revelation before the mid-terms...now even the most nutty of nuts on that cesspool thread are reeling it back in and moving goal posts "well....maybe after the SC debacle, q will wait until after the midterms."

I'm still shocked and concerned that college educated people buy into this. Hopefully you guys keep this nonsense contained to internet chat boards and don't actually spit this crap out in real life.
SquirrellyDan
AG
SquirrellyDan
AG
Quote:

Quote:

TurkeyBaconLeg said:
Q was posting like the Booms were coming back at the beginning of October and then I think Trump delayed the "reveal". That is why Q has gone silent.

Looks like we are just gong to have to wait it out.
So is your current theory that internal polling shows (R)s doing well at midterms (keep house, increase lead in senate) and therefore no need to nuke the opposition?
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
SquirrellyDan
AG
Quote:

My thinking is that the Dems screwed themselves so hard with their handling of Kavenaugh that all the supposed info drops/perp walks Q alluded to are no longer required to secure the election results needed by the republicans.

Maybe the Q manufactured red wave will be pushed back to the next electin cycle to keep Trump in power at that time.

Or just maybe this is what Q was hoping for all along and bluffed the Dems into shltting their beds right before the midterms.

Whatever the case, as long as the Dems are shut out and the Rino's are shown the door then I'm a happy camper.
So....Q knows about all of these horrible things, sex rings, pedophiles, the cabal....but since the Republicans look good going into the mid-terms, he's just going to keep it all hidden. What about the kids?
Secolobo
AG
Really?

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/lifetime-surviving-r-kelly-trailer_us_5bcf16d3e4b055bc9484bfa8

https://www.npr.org/2018/10/22/659400452/australian-prime-minister-apologizes-to-victims-of-institutional-child-sex-abuse
Can I go to sleep Looch?
Convincingly
AG
Come on prime, all birds lay eggs
Duckhook
AG
FWIW
https://thefederalist.com/2018/10/29/trolling-fleecing-co-creator-q-hoax-explains-dangerous-evolution/
stetson
AG
Stopped reading here...
Quote:

the idea that "Obama [was] working with CIA and FBI to steer the Russia investigation

The evidence that has come out to date leaves little doubt that this was the case.
SquirrellyDan
AG
Duckhook said:

FWIW
https://thefederalist.com/2018/10/29/trolling-fleecing-co-creator-q-hoax-explains-dangerous-evolution/

I'm not buying that....I'm sure Q is undoubtedly a troll, but I doubt that's the guy behind it.
Duckhook
AG
PrimeTime09 said:

Duckhook said:

FWIW

I'm not buying that....I'm sure Q is undoubtedly a troll, but I doubt that's the guy behind it.

I'm curious. Why do you think this guy couldn't be behind it?
SquirrellyDan
AG
Duckhook said:

PrimeTime09 said:

Duckhook said:

FWIW

I'm curious. Why do you think this guy couldn't be behind it?

Not saying he couldn't, I'm just not buying it. Just like there's no proof q isn't anything but a troll, that article didn't show any proof that the guy was "that" troll.
Redstone
AG
Cigarettes...and alcohol?
Some might say
Down the hall, faster than cannonball
Elsa, supersonic train
Burn heart out
Found something living for
Clear thinking, future proves past
Duckhook
AG
Loon. Go back to your safe space.
SquirrellyDan
AG
Quote:

The last few pages of postings are turning over the "concrete" references in BO, GCF and POPE tweets. Secret code maybe?

One person named "Bamarep" is getting raked over for his self deprecating village idiot comment. Dr Smart Donkey hasca good sense of humor.

Also discussion on when is the next Q Drop, to which anons are now saying Nov 7, which is the Gregorian Calendar equivalant to the "Red October" date...11 days diff.

Other than that, I think Mrs Lincoln was disappointed in the Opera.

"Red October" was now based on the Gregorian Calendar......no wonder nothing happened! 6 more days until the boom!
SquirrellyDan
AG
Ahhh...I'm fresh off another ban for questioning Q on the wrong thread. I haven't forgotten about you! Unfortunately, only the truly ignorant are left on that thread...most of them (no names!) have packed up their bags and left. You guys are all welcome to post here!

Happy conspiracy!
Duckhook
AG
So how does the whole Q thing end? Somebody comes out with verifiable proof that it was a giant troll job? Q just fades away? Is it only viable as long as Trump is president?
Charpie
AG
It doesn't. It will just keep evolving
IDAGG
AG
Charpie said:

It doesn't. It will just keep evolving
Yup. One clue from the beginning that it was bogus is the way the cold reading was set up. Basically a LARP that can be modified as it goes. There are hundreds of ways the Q thing can end. Most likely it will go to a simmer for a while until followers finally lose interest. You can already see it on the Q thread. Q and his band of superheroes don't need to act now, wait until after mid terms, things have changed, etc etc.

There will most likely be "The Empire (deep state) Strikes Back" phase where the wiley deep state reacts to the super secret Q uprising that was so well hidden on the interwebs (cough, cough).

Meanwhile they have uncovered dark, dark conspiracies such as JFK Jr. is not really dead. WTF they think that makes sense as a conspiracy I have no clue...and they don't either.

J. Walter Weatherman
Yep, the idiots on that thread will never admit they were duped. They'll just say something to the effect of "Q was just about to expose everyone but the establishment shut him down" or something similar
ac04
even if they don't ever admit it, hopefully this will be an educational experience for most. i'm sure some will hold on for dear life so they can still belong to something, but they would have fallen for something eventually anyway.
Counterpoint
AG
ac04 said:

even if they don't ever admit it, hopefully this will be an educational experience for most. i'm sure some will hold on for dear life so they can still belong to something, but they would have fallen for something eventually anyway.
It's depressing that so many otherwise intelligent people DO believe it, though.
Correction
The new hotness in conspiracy world is that the CA fires aren't actually forest fires, but targeted, drone-mounted laser attacks to clear homes out of the way of the proposed high speed rail system. Naturally, as one might expect, Nancy Pelosi has been ID'd as the likely ringleader for this nefarious land grab.

You'll never guess which faction of Texags seems quite receptive of the idea.....
WES2006AG
AG
Correction said:

The new hotness in conspiracy world is that the CA fires aren't actually forest fires, but targeted, drone-mounted laser attacks to clear homes out of the way of the proposed high speed rail system. Naturally, as one might expect, Nancy Pelosi has been ID'd as the likely ringleader for this nefarious land grab.

You'll never guess which faction of Texags seems quite receptive of the idea.....
schmendeler
AG
Correction said:

ah yes, the laser drones as foretold by Q in his post from january 10th: "pew pew pew"
IDAGG
AG
schmendeler said:

Correction said:

ah yes, the laser drones as foretold by Q in his post from january 10th: "pew pew pew"
No way., It was Bzzz, Bzzz, Bzzz. And the lasers were mounted on sharks, not drones.
Duckhook
AG
Maybe not all of the true believers. Obviously the writer hasn't checked TexAgs.

https://www.salon.com/2018/11/15/qanons-true-believers-are-devastated-as-the-conspiracy-theory-goes-down-in-flames/
EagleAg19
Thank God I finally found this thread. Wow. I've been checking the Q thread for a while and didn't realize there was any real pushback. Embarrassing to think that might be the aggregate thinking of Aggies. Here's to sanity and real debate.

And in before lib/cnn insanity comments. I wanted Q to be true. What republican wouldn't want Red October, 53-47, or FISA implication of dems? Q is just as bad, if not worse than the far left when it comes to hearing any other opinion. Everything is always "soon"! Living manifestation of the "this is fine" meme. I'd have an easier time definitively proving evolution than Q proofs. Extremes are harmful, regardless of side, and I personally have been fooled for long enough.
IDAGG
AG
ac04 said:

even if they don't ever admit it, hopefully this will be an educational experience for most.
Most likely not. There is a large overlap with the true Q believers and believers of previous BS conspiracy theories i.e. Comet Pizza, Jade Helm etc., meaning they never learn.

If I had a predatory character, I would make a spreadsheet to catalog these folks and then market some magic dust or packets of miracle water or some other scam. But I am not that mean to take advantage of folks.

On a future note, what is the next conspiracy theory? Any guesses? Should someone monitor 4chan to see what is incubating? It would be similar to the CDC monitoring flu types in China to see what will show up in the U.S in the winter.
Counterpoint
AG
I always used to wonder how people were so easily duped by cults.
SquirrellyDan
AG
Quote:

Still really weird the MSM refuses to ask Trump about Q. They literally use every possible excuse to make him look incompetent. Why not blast Trump for this "embarrassing conspiracy theory"? They are all writing articles about it yet seem afraid to ask him..makes you wonder.
They also haven't asked Trump about the whereabouts of Big Foot, the invasion of lizard people, or the next iteration of Jade Helm.

TexAgs91
AG
PrimeTime09 said:

Quote:

Still really weird the MSM refuses to ask Trump about Q. They literally use every possible excuse to make him look incompetent. Why not blast Trump for this "embarrassing conspiracy theory"? They are all writing articles about it yet seem afraid to ask him..makes you wonder.
They also haven't asked Trump about the whereabouts of Big Foot, the invasion of lizard people, or the next iteration of Jade Helm.

Wow! You think Trump has acknowledged big foot, lizard people and Jade Helm conspirists? I think we just found our next conspiracy theory!
RadAg14
AG
Duckhook said:

So how does the whole Q thing end? Somebody comes out with verifiable proof that it was a giant troll job? Q just fades away? Is it only viable as long as Trump is president?

Q will be revealed by R-anon
biobioprof
titan
S

The whole thing is a little baffling. I don't follow it but from some of the remarks now and then I don't entirely ridicule it, because the absolute corruption of the MSM and much of the alphabet upper tiers has proved to be true. But many times it starts sounding like a Political National Enquirer -- other times, a bit more like the more reputable expose' type reports. The one I follow is the Mueller thread, and occasionally will take a look at what the Q thread is saying the same day of some major development.

WaltonAg18
AG
It's all reminiscent of an article or video that I looked at, talking about why people buy into crazy conspiracy theories.

It makes them feel smarter, as they're clearly the only ones who don't have any wool over their eyes and can see into these definitely-happening horrible things.
No one should have to work to survive. Your right to life should not depend solely on your ability to produce capital.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.