Safe space to critique the q worshippers

195,602 Views | 1854 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by hbtheduce
TexAgs91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
unmade bed said:

Haven't checked the qanon thread in a while. Gonna go out on a limb and guess that the "black hats" are behind the Coronavirus release in an effort to derail Trump finally arresting all the deep staters?

Well you are right. You've gone out on a limb. Q hasn't said anything about the virus.
30wedge
TexAgs91 said:

unmade bed said:

Haven't checked the qanon thread in a while. Gonna go out on a limb and guess that the "black hats" are behind the Coronavirus release in an effort to derail Trump finally arresting all the deep staters?

Well you are right. You've gone out on a limb. Q hasn't said anything about the virus.
But the Q worshippers can read into that that Q wanted to keep it secret for a variety of reasons. The fact that Q said nothing could mean that Q knew everything. Or it could mean his or her computer was in the shop.
TexAgs91
AG
30wedge said:

TexAgs91 said:

unmade bed said:

But the Q worshippers can read into that that Q wanted to keep it secret for a variety of reasons. The fact that Q said nothing could mean that Q knew everything. Or it could mean his or her computer was in the shop.

If you say so
BMX Bandit
COVID 19 all part of the plan to arrest The Cabal.
IDAGG
AG
Holy Hell. Just when you think the Q anon rubbish can't get any weirder. Apparently Oprah had to respond to some Q anon rumor that was trending that she was arrested for child trafficking. Some moron posted a photo of a villa in Italy surrounded by police tape. They posted that it was Oprah's house in Florida and it was being raided and she was arrested....except she doesn't even own a house in Florida.

And apparently Tom Hanks being hospitalized in Australia for Corona Virus is just a cover as he is actually being arrested for child trafficking.

And best of all, these geniuses think that Weiner's laptop has a video of Hillary cutting off the face of a girl and wearing it....So maybe they are misremembering Silence of the Lambs???? I don't know...does Hillary like Chianti and Fava beans?

BMX Bandit
this is serious stuff.

57 STATES!
2smart4u

PA24
AG
IDAGG said:

Holy Hell. Just when you think the Q anon rubbish can't get any weirder. Apparently Oprah had to respond to some Q anon rumor that was trending that she was arrested for child trafficking. Some moron posted a photo of a villa in Italy surrounded by police tape. They posted that it was Oprah's house in Florida and it was being raided and she was arrested....except she doesn't even own a house in Florida.

And apparently Tom Hanks being hospitalized in Australia for Corona Virus is just a cover as he is actually being arrested for child trafficking.

And best of all, these geniuses think that Weiner's laptop has a video of Hillary cutting off the face of a girl and wearing it....So maybe they are misremembering Silence of the Lambs???? I don't know...does Hillary like Chianti and Fava beans?

i think the left likes to troll our ultra right brothers and sisters who believe this garbage
Duckhook
AG
I think the theory over there I like the most is that any Coronavirus vaccine injection that we receive will also contain a microchip. That apparently will be used to track us for.......... reasons?
SquirrellyDan
AG
Now apparently both Trump and Q are ordained by God:

Quote:

Quote:

Is the biblical element of Q reassuring to those who are bought into this stream of thought?

Just curious as it seems to be getting stronger across the board and now the tie in with Easter and Good Friday is undeniable.

I have been following this Q thread, Qmap.pub and a series of other interesting links since December 2017. I don't post much on here but know I'm as aware of this entire stream as much as anyone.

The spiritual and biblical turn is just very striking and I'm not sure yet how I feel about that. You can really see it outside of this thread if you follow some others. For some reason TexAgs QAnon has slowed to a halt where others are at a fever pitch.

Anyways, chewing thru it and wondered what others thought.
Ive been a strong believe this is a strong spiritual working with Trump. A year before the election when I saw he would be 70 years 7 months and 7 days old on the day he would be sworn in if elected I knew he would win. Told everyone he was going to win. God is using Trump, to me that much is very clear. He beat the entire world in the election. Literally. He was up against the US media, Hollywood, the entire dem party, a large portion of the republican party, he was up against the Australians, the UK, China, and Russia. AND HE STILL WON. I am convinced he is our president by divine appointment.

All that being said I look at his Presidency through that lens, that God has specifically called him to be in the position he is in for this time.

So ya its going to be Biblical.

ETA: All that is also what gives me confidence in this whole Q thing. Not that a group of men have devised a way to free America again but that God is using them to free America again.

Goodness gracious. If Trump somehow loses the election this year, it will be because people associate Trump with this sort of nonsense. I know most Trump supporters would read the quoted stuff and laugh, but stuff like this is what allows the media to point and laugh. If Q is anything real, he's a liberal troll that is succeeding at making a bunch of college educated conservatives look really, really dumb.
BQ78
AG
It has definitely taken a dark and religious turn over there, I looked for the first time in about two months, rivers running with blood, dogs and cat living in sin, etc.
IDAGG
AG
Son of a biscuit. I just read the last two pages of that thread, They are literally off the freakin rails. I like this post:

Quote:

The crow eating 3 weeks from now is going to be something never before seen on the internet. People convinced this was all a big right wing circle jerk. Many will have trouble coming to grips with it.
So apparently Q, Trump or someone is going to show everyone what's what on Easter. And we will all eat crow.

Ok then!
BMX Bandit
But at least we now know that calling out Jesus' name is a way to prevent alien abduction
SquirrellyDan
AG
BMX Bandit said:

But at least we now know that calling out Jesus' name is a way to prevent alien abduction
Think of how many could have been saved...
IDAGG
AG
So why is my internet working? Wasn't this supposed to be the start of the ten days of darkness? Interwebs down. No Amazon. No "comms" at all using the military term they use to give their hallucinations more gravitas.

Isn't this prediction 347,742 to not come true? How many more will it take?
BMX Bandit
change of plans. Natalie Holloway going to come out of hiding to testify now to bring down the deep state pervs
IDAGG
AG
BMX Bandit said:

change of plans. Natalie Holloway going to come out of hiding to testify now to bring down the deep state pervs
Sounds legit. That made me look at that thread. Now help me out:

Is Aruba connected to Comet Pizza, or the vast underground cities, or both? I mean Aruba was mentioned in a Beach Boys song, which has to be a message from Q from a few decades ago.

Apparently Iraan, TX is of some import. Another underground city which is......

Somehow connected to the earthquake in Idaho yesterday....

It's all coming together apparently.....Can you not see the connection?
HTownAg98
IDAGG said:

Son of a biscuit. I just read the last two pages of that thread, They are literally off the freakin rails. I like this post:

Quote:

The crow eating 3 weeks from now is going to be something never before seen on the internet. People convinced this was all a big right wing circle jerk. Many will have trouble coming to grips with it.
So apparently Q, Trump or someone is going to show everyone what's what on Easter. And we will all eat crow.

Ok then!

Hail Zorp.
PA24
AG

....Red October III
treston58
Those people. I shake my head. A non stop indecipherable laugh factory.
BMX Bandit
please don't call them mole children.

claym711
AG
The date of the big reveal gets moved every couple of months....for the past 3 years.
DE4D
AG
If nothing else is true... pizza... well played bad guys....
“Nothing is more powerful than an idea whose time has come.”
Counterpoint
AG
That HAS to be Kimmy Schmidt fans who are just trolling Q people, right?
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Redstone
AG
Waiting for my source to return. Drops have dried up, as you can see from my absence recently from this thread. Also asking again for a pic of source's wife for Rule 1.
IDAGG
AG
C@LAg said:

If you wander to the OTHER thread, they are debating whether a picture of a "child" in bed has a hoof for a hand, as part of animal-human hybrid breeding so that the Illuminati can perform blood sacrifice to Satan.
Holy Hell. Get the lithium.
IDAGG
AG
BMX Bandit said:

please don't call them mole children.

Maybe they mean Mole like the Mexican sauce. In Q World, aren't the bad guys eating children? Maybe it's with Mole sauce?

And they apparently still think Comet Pizza was really a take out joint for kid sacrifice.

What the hell happened to logic and reason?
Tanya 93
C@LAg said:

If you wander to the OTHER thread, they are debating whether a picture of a "child" in bed has a hoof for a hand, as part of animal-human hybrid breeding so that the Illuminati can perform blood sacrifice to Satan.
Are you serious?
Infection_Ag11
AG
C@LAg said:

History has shown that humans are capable of believing literally anything under the right circumstances.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
30wedge
IDAGG said:

Quote:

Ok then!
Visiting that thread makes you realize how so many people get ripped off by getting into multi-level marketing and investing in Ponzi schemes.
Kanyes psychiatrist

It's all tin foil hat wearing crazies
Kanyes psychiatrist

C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
BMX Bandit
now this doctor has got wackadoodles calling his office asking about freeing the mole pier children.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.