Safe space to critique the q worshippers

195,696 Views | 1854 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by hbtheduce
Duncan Idaho
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Kevin Malone said:

Trump is literally part of the swamp.

He brags about bribing politicians, inherited his wealth from his family, conducts shady business deals, has shady lawyers, pays off people he wants to be quiet, etc.
fake news. would someone that is part of the swamp appoint Scott Pruitt?
Duncan Idaho
TexAgs91 said:

Correction said:

Man, the lolz just keep on coming.

Today I found out there's a subset of Q fanatics who believe that JFK, Jr. is still alive and has disguised himself as a Trump superfan named Vincent Fusca:

I don't have time to figure out why they feel this was necessary or what relevance it has to the Deep State roundup, but I'm sure it's entertaining.

No, the most fascinating part of this is that Q has come out and flatly denied this particular conspiracy. However, the believers take this as evidence that it is true. The logic being that Q would have to say it's not true in order to protect J Fusca K.

Quote:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 0836cc No.4280455
Dec 12 2018 18:47:54 (EST)
Anonymous ID: 0e29f7 No.4280260
Dec 12 2018 18:44:01 (EST)
>>4280189

Is JFK Jr alive?
>>4280260
No.
Q

Quote:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 62138c No.4281568
Dec 12 2018 19:12:00 (EST)
Anonymous ID: 4b8592 No.4281479
Dec 12 2018 19:10:19 (EST)
>>4281410
Just to shut the Flat Earthers up Q,
Is the Earth flat?
>>4281479
No.
Q

Only one explanation: Q has been compromised.
titan
S
queso1 said:

I cannot understand how people believes this crap.
No least because they seem to think high-ranking Democrats favored by the press will go to jail. Ludicrous.
TexAgs91
AG
titan said:

queso1 said:

No least because they seem to think high-ranking Democrats favored by the press will go to jail. Ludicrous.
In this country, yes, unfortunately it is ludicrous to think that law breakers can be indicted if the press favors them.
57 STATES!
queso1 said:

Confirms their view of the world, they get to feel like victims, they have "the know", it's exciting, and I'm sure there are other reasons. I get the allure of it.
Redstone
AG
My sources for drops have dried up a bit. Possible last comm:

Christine....sixteen?
Think New York Groove
(Back) Spaceman unmasked
Money grabs, two constant
Devils service?
These people are stupid
permagone
AG
Redstone said:

My sources for drops have dried up a bit. Possible last comm:

Christine....sixteen?
Think New York Groove
(Back) Spaceman unmasked
Money grabs, two constant
Devils service?
These people are stupid

The first letters of the last three lines when rearranged spell DMT.

DMT is known to cause users to encounter "aliens."

Q just confirmed aliens!!!!!!

The spaceman unmasked is a reference to the footage of the moon landing, which was actual alien life filming themselves on the moon and sending it to us to let us know that CHRISTINE (CHRIST IN England) Sixteen days after being in New York and would now come back.

The future proves the past.
titan
S
TexAgs91 said:

titan said:

queso1 said:

In this country, yes, unfortunately it is ludicrous to think that law breakers can be indicted if the press favors them.
Not mere `lawbreakers' --- said high ranking Democrats.

Pretty sure it will hold true.

The burden of proof rather than benefit of the doubt is certainly on a system whose FBI and CIA Is acting so rogue-ishly.
Redstone
AG
Stress test
Black op protection enabled
See something, say something
biobioprof
Duncan Idaho
Poe's law up in here. Any idea what the decoder ring says "smocking" means?

RadAg14
AG
Actual Talking Thermos
Duncan Idaho said:

Poe's law up in here. Any idea what the decoder ring says "smocking" means?
Not even a joke, in the Q thread on this very forum someone pointed out that early on Q predicted a picture of Obama in "tribal garb" holding an AK-47 would become public. A smock is like a robe which is maybe tribal garments? A smock and gun. Trump is telling us the prophecy will come true!

I'm dead serious. 0% of that is made up.
Actual Talking Thermos
Kevin Malone said:

Trump is literally part of the swamp.

He brags about bribing politicians, inherited his wealth from his family, conducts shady business deals, has shady lawyers, pays off people he wants to be quiet, etc.
He calls people "rats" when they cooperate with the Department of Justice that he himself oversees. He's got a straight up mobster mentality.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

He calls people "rats" when they cooperate with the Department of Justice that he himself oversees. He's got a straight up mobster mentality.
Although I don't like posting in this thread nor the Q thread, just have to say that when an attorney records his client without informing him/her, that's a "rat" like thing to do.
SquirrellyDan
AG
Any q people still around? It's now 2019...did red October refer to oct 2019? Is Guantanamo full of politicians?
titan
S

Its not clear if they believe there are things the WH can still do with the Democrats able to spike anything by holding one of the houses and having the MSM. Is there a secret big enough that can break even that. Seems questionable. Of course Trump can and will and is -- firing people. Along with nominating judges that may be important enough.
Correction
Hoo boy!

will25u
Q stated in his last Q&A that JFK Jr. was DED.
Duncan Idaho
I thought the onion was a statire site. When did they start doing straight journalism with a time machine?

This is 100% true. It just hasn't happened yet. #wwg1wga

https://politics.theonion.com/mueller-reveals-russia-investigation-just-elaborate-sti-1827696431

BMX Bandit
will25u said:

Q stated in his last Q&A that JFK Jr. was DED.

Whew. Glad he settled that.
titan
S

Why on earth would JFK Jr. fake his own death and wait a full 20 years to re-appear? Spend all that time getting that much older? And what on earth was going on in 1999 that was so bad to feel needed to go to ground? In the middle of the Obama presidency and the way it looked before 2016--maybe. But at the end of last century?

This is daft.
Charpie
AG
Titan dear, we know this. The Q worshipers don't care.
BMX Bandit
titan said:

Why on earth would JFK Jr. fake his own death and wait a full 20 years to re-appear? Spend all that time getting that much older? And what on earth was going on in 1999 that was so bad to feel needed to go to ground? In the middle of the Obama presidency and the way it looked before 2016--maybe. But at the end of last century?

This is daft.
Hillary tried to have him killed because he would have prevented her from winning NY senate. JFKJr. knew of the plot, so had to remain in hiding.
titan
S
BMX Bandit said:

titan said:

This is daft.
Hillary tried to have him killed because he would have prevented her from winning NY senate. JFKJr. knew of the plot, so had to remain in hiding.
You know, could even accept the parallel tinfoil claim that the crash was somehow arranged, though incredibly far-fetched. At least that fits the facts he is gone and Hillary got to take his place. (Probably also changed more than that--- JFK Jr might have won 2008 when think about it). What cannot see is a reason for him to sit out 20 years after faking his death. It reminds of the claims of Hitler returning from Argentina in the 70's.
Burnsey
AG
titan said:

This is daft.
Hes been in Gitmo. /q types
57 STATES!
WES2006AG
AG
That settles it. I guess the tribunals start later today with executions to follow shortly after.

Tecolote
AG
Kevin Malone said:

So Eminem and the 313 is now involved. Holy *****

SquirrellyDan
AG
Just going to throw this out there....the parts in bold are particularly disturbing.

From the Q thread:
Quote:

It truly caught my attention. I am a very rooted Christian in Christ Jesus. I had very little interest in politics before Trump. All I knew was Red party good, blue party bad. Obama won two elections, and I was bummed. That's about all I knew. Until Mark Taylor. A Christian man with a prophecy from 2011 that Donald Trump would be the next president. So while I listened, I kept a mental note of what he said. I wrote a little bit of it down. Fast forward to a week before the election: everyone had written Trump out of it. Hillary was going to win. But then came only the single greatest upset ever. Suddenly a 5 year prophesy comes true. That can't just be a coincidence. I truly believe Donald Trump is in office today because God anointed him for the plans He has today and the plans He has tomorrow. Like the whole QAnon movement says, there's just too many coincidences for me to believe it to be one giant coincidence. God has Donald Trump right where he wants him. There was no one else that could take what Trump is taking.

Mark Taylor says he completely believes Q to be legit, and that's when I started to dig and believe what I read here. We are seeing the movie play out. If you think there is no movie playing, I don't know what to tell you. Trump is in office. That night alone was historical. But pretty much every movie has the conflict in the middle that has the protagonist questioning if it will all work out in the end. We are in that conflict now. Will the Deep State pay for their treasonous crimes? Will Trump drain the swamp? Will it all work out in the end for those that truly have the country's best interest at heart? Some of y'all are losing hope, but I'll say it again: I truly 100% believe Trump is in office because God put him there. And if God put him there once, He'll do it again. Trump will win in 2020 because God is not done. Trust the Plan. It's really only just getting started.
TexAgs91
AG

So now you're critiquing the thoughts of high school students?
WES2006AG
AG
Solid gold there. I would have to wonder if he thought Obama was also in office because that is what his imaginary "god" wanted.
SquirrellyDan
AG
TexAgs91 said:

PrimeTime09 said:

Just going to throw this out there....the parts in bold are particularly disturbing.

From the Q thread:
Quote:

It truly caught my attention. I am a very rooted Christian in Christ Jesus. I had very little interest in politics before Trump. All I knew was Red party good, blue party bad. Obama won two elections, and I was bummed. That's about all I knew. Until Mark Taylor. A Christian man with a prophecy from 2011 that Donald Trump would be the next president. So while I listened, I kept a mental note of what he said. I wrote a little bit of it down. Fast forward to a week before the election: everyone had written Trump out of it. Hillary was going to win. But then came only the single greatest upset ever. Suddenly a 5 year prophesy comes true. That can't just be a coincidence. I truly believe Donald Trump is in office today because God anointed him for the plans He has today and the plans He has tomorrow. Like the whole QAnon movement says, there's just too many coincidences for me to believe it to be one giant coincidence. God has Donald Trump right where he wants him. There was no one else that could take what Trump is taking.

Mark Taylor says he completely believes Q to be legit, and that's when I started to dig and believe what I read here. We are seeing the movie play out. If you think there is no movie playing, I don't know what to tell you. Trump is in office. That night alone was historical. But pretty much every movie has the conflict in the middle that has the protagonist questioning if it will all work out in the end. We are in that conflict now. Will the Deep State pay for their treasonous crimes? Will Trump drain the swamp? Will it all work out in the end for those that truly have the country's best interest at heart? Some of y'all are losing hope, but I'll say it again: I truly 100% believe Trump is in office because God put him there. And if God put him there once, He'll do it again. Trump will win in 2020 because God is not done. Trust the Plan. It's really only just getting started.

I'm critiquing Q followers. This is clearly the way many of them think, go look at the praise he's getting. He says he's going to A&M next year and if he's old enough to have/express these beliefs and post about them he's old enough to have them critiqued.

Hope I'm not hurting your feelings.
WES2006AG
AG
TexAgs91 said:

You white knighting for this guy is hilarious.

If he wants to post he deserves to be criticized for saying stupid stuff. You guys didn't give David Hogg a pass because he was in high school.

BMX Bandit
I didn't realize high school students could no be critiqued on what they say.

Thats going to rub a lot of people wrong about that David Hogg putz

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.