Safe space to critique the q worshippers

195,719 Views | 1854 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by hbtheduce
WestAustinAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Great post.
MetoliusAg
BQ08 said:

Charpie said:

Defeat? Is this a fight?
To Ryan it is... he is bragging about his victory here in the Q thread.

At least in this thread both sides can openly debate. The Qanon thread and the Mueller Deep State thread are safespace echo chamber threads for fragile snowflakes.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
It's not debating. It's Ryan sputtering nonsense and IDAGG shutting him down repeatedly.

Guy is losing it.
Punked Shank
AG
The q thread is to discuss Q, not debate if its real or a larp.

Plenty of the participants constantly declare they are not fully on board.
SquirrellyDan
AG
Unbelievable they are trying to say the Seattle plane suicide is related to q because it was a Q-400 model plane. Nothing surprises me on that thread anymore. To be fair, only the nuttiest of the nuttiest seem to be buying this particular piece of nonsense.
SquirrellyDan
AG
RyanAg08 said:

riverrataggie said:

RyanAg08 said:

riverrataggie said:

RyanAg08 said:

Sounds like I struck a giant nerve.

It's the one that goes to the brain that processes reason.

So...are you admitting defeat? I cant tell because thats a terrible (read ambiguous) retort.

Defeat on what? I do find you wildly entertaining.

Same here but you still need work on your retorts. That one didnt make sense. If you have to explain it, it's wasn't effective.

I have a feeling you need many things explained to you.
riverrataggie
AG
PrimeTime09 said:

RyanAg08 said:

riverrataggie said:

RyanAg08 said:

riverrataggie said:

RyanAg08 said:

Sounds like I struck a giant nerve.

It's the one that goes to the brain that processes reason.

So...are you admitting defeat? I cant tell because thats a terrible (read ambiguous) retort.

Defeat on what? I do find you wildly entertaining.

Same here but you still need work on your retorts. That one didnt make sense. If you have to explain it, it's wasn't effective.

I have a feeling you need many things explained to you.

Nevermind. Was trying to be a smartass and TexAgs blocked me.
BMX Bandit
They mock that this thread is necessary & say posters are "cowering" here.

Then when one posts explaining that this thread exists because they cry to staff if anyone is critical of them on that thread, That post was quickly deleted.

Guess they didn't like hearing why "UCLA came back to beat the aggies!!! How can you say pizzagate isn't real!! Q predicted Seattle!! He owned a bakery!!"
schmendeler
AG
I have to say I'm disappointed that hawg is one of them. I don't always agree with her, but I held her in fairly high esteem. This definitely dampens that.
Bunk Moreland
coastsrs said:

Yeah, that's called a hedge so they can put a post on record while they then blindly dive in and believe it all.

Like a guy who tells everyone he's straight, but constantly is spotted at gay bars.
aggiehawg
AG
You might want to go for a fourth edit there, Bunk. You just sent up a Ballerstaf bat signal.
DaBaba
Bunk Moreland said:

coastsrs said:

Yeah, that's called a hedge so they can put a post on record while they then blindly dive in and believe it all.

Like a guy who tells everyone he's straight, but constantly is spotted at gay bars.

Lol true.

"We want to discuss q but you can't discuss why it's not real or why the predictions don't pan out or why so called accurate predictions were vague to the point that many future incidents could simply be called a fulfillment of the prophecy.
Bunk Moreland
aggiehawg said:

You might want to go for a fourth edit there, Bunk. You just sent up a Ballerstaf bat signal.

LOL. figured that was a more humorous analogy than my previous more serious one
aggiehawg
AG
Well, you guys' call. There are few on Forum 16 who can derail a thread as fast as he can. Just a friendly suggestion.

Meant no offense to you, of course.
DaBaba
It's not really him derailing things but the multitude of giddy respondents in search of blue stars who respond to him with endless derails of their own.
DaBaba
It's interesting that they have now effectively had to create a new conspiracy that everyone who isn't "open minded" to Q is a liberal Democrat.
SquirrellyDan
AG
This is rich:

Quote:

Any chance that Q was taken over by Anonymous or some other group earlier this week, and now they are just using his name to post bs to discredit the movement? Maybe that explains the change of tone?
Well, not exactly....Q wasn't taken over by a troll.....he was a troll to begin with . I think the Q folks may finally be catching on!
IDAGG
AG
There are several PhDs in psychology worth of analysis that will come out of the study of the "Q" phenomena.

I almost feel guilty for laughing at them...almost.

The latest:
- The guy that stole the plane owns a bakery. That is important because...
- He stole an airplane. So apparently that means he is connected to the CIA
- It is important that the model of the plane was a Q400.
- CIA mind control may be involved.
- The CIA apparently stole a decommissioned sub and used it to fire a missile at an airplane. The airplane stealing thing was a decoy or something.
- They think the Strzok firing validates that Q is real. Let's inject some reality into this LSDathon. Strzok was transferred to HR in summer 2017. Q started posting in late fall 2017. Yeah, that proves...er something apparently.
- Also, they now think that why nothing is happening is not because this Q thing is complete horsesheet, but rather the cryptic hints from Q are now interpreted as being a year off. No I am not making this up. This is like the end of the world prophets. "Oh wait, my interpretation was faulty. HERE IS THE NEW DATE!"
annie88
AG
garc said:

You are college educated and you believe you were banned for simply "questioning the nonsense"?

Lol

Enjoy your safe space.
57 STATES!
Strzok was put in HR in the summer of 2017 and in the fall Q starts posting? Perhaps Strzok was so bored in HR he created Q?
aggiehawg
AG
schmendeler said:

I have to say I'm disappointed that hawg is one of them. I don't always agree with her, but I held her in fairly high esteem. This definitely dampens that.
I am not on the Q thread. I have asked a few questions that's it.

But this thread is not restricted to the Q thread. They also bash the Mueller thread repeatedly.

Check my posting history if you don't believe me.
BMX Bandit
aggiehawg said:

schmendeler said:

But this thread is not restricted to the Q thread. They also bash the Mueller thread repeatedly.

That criticism of aggiehawg is baseless. Nothing she's posted on the Q thread should change how you view her. She's not a Qbot. Not by any stretch
schmendeler
AG
BMX Bandit said:

aggiehawg said:

schmendeler said:

That criticism of aggiehawg is baseless. Nothing she's posted on the Q thread should change how you view her. She's not a Qbot. Not by any stretch
fair enough.
schmendeler
AG
aggiehawg said:

schmendeler said:

gotcha.
riverrataggie
AG
IDAGG said:

There are several PhDs in psychology worth of analysis that will come out of the study of the "Q" phenomena.

I almost feel guilty for laughing at them...almost.

The latest:
- The guy that stole the plane owns a bakery. That is important because...
- He stole an airplane. So apparently that means he is connected to the CIA
- It is important that the model of the plane was a Q400.
- CIA mind control may be involved.
- The CIA apparently stole a decommissioned sub and used it to fire a missile at an airplane. The airplane stealing thing was a decoy or something.
- They think the Strzok firing validates that Q is real. Let's inject some reality into this LSDathon. Strzok was transferred to HR in summer 2017. Q started posting in late fall 2017. Yeah, that proves...er something apparently.
- Also, they now think that why nothing is happening is not because this Q thing is complete horsesheet, but rather the cryptic hints from Q are now interpreted as being a year off. No I am not making this up. This is like the end of the world prophets. "Oh wait, my interpretation was faulty. HERE IS THE NEW DATE!"

IDAGG is Q!!!!!
BenFiasco14
AG
etcetera said:

BQ08 said:

Charpie said:

Defeat? Is this a fight?

At least in this thread both sides can openly debate. The Qanon thread and the Mueller Deep State thread are safespace echo chamber threads for fragile snowflakes.

You of all people calling someone a fragile snowflake is so freakin hilariously ironic
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
DaBaba
I'll take her word for it but this comment from her was strange

DaBaba said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

They think Q followers are "being had" (whatever that means) and are delusional. When did being open minded become delusional?
They are Dems. Tolerance is not their strong suit.

I think it's pretty easily false to assume everybody not on board or open minded to Q are dems or intolerant. It's a very small movement.

Then she said I should be ignored for pointing out a simple truth.

Honestly there are quite a few people you wouldn't expect to entertain nonsense like Q. I think people just really want to find out Democrats are as evil as they've made them out to be in their mind. Q has become an outlet for that fantasy
DaBaba
BenFiasco14 said:

etcetera said:

BQ08 said:

Charpie said:

Defeat? Is this a fight?

You of all people calling someone a fragile snowflake is so freakin hilariously ironic

There's only one group of people who cried enough to get safe spaces on this board
White Liberals=The Worst
DaBaba said:

Bunk Moreland said:

coastsrs said:

Lol true.

"We want to discuss q but you can't discuss why it's not real or why the predictions don't pan out or why so called accurate predictions were vague to the point that many future incidents could simply be called a fulfillment of the prophecy.
To be fair, the thread was constantly being derailed by outright mockery. It wasn't about discussing Q, it was about insulting other Ags. I am a huge skeptic and at this point believe it could possibly be a massive troll to make conservatives look stupid/crazy. I have never been a believer and have only dropped by from time to time because honestly, I find some conspiracy theories to be entertaining (knowing there's a very small chance they'll ever pan out). That being said, I communicate my skepticism in a respectful way and have never had any problems.

The vast majority over there are skeptics who are following this as a little side hobby.
aggiehawg
AG
DaBaba said:

I'll take her word for it but this comment from her was strange

DaBaba said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

They think Q followers are "being had" (whatever that means) and are delusional. When did being open minded become delusional?
They are Dems. Tolerance is not their strong suit.

I think it's pretty easily false to assume everybody not on board or open minded to Q are dems or intolerant. It's a very small movement.

Then she said I should be ignored for pointing out a simple truth.

Honestly there are quite a few people you wouldn't expect to entertain nonsense like Q. I think people just really want to find out Democrats are as evil as they've made them out to be in their mind. Q has become an outlet for that fantasy
LOL. For someone who claims they only joined TexAgs a few weeks ago, you sure do have a lot of opinions on a lot of posters. Are you a Ballerstaf sock, perchance?
schmendeler
AG
Pretty sure he's Tyson
BMX Bandit
No way that's Ballerstaff. Didn't mention anything about being gay persecution
aggiehawg
AG
Okay but he's definitely a sock, right?
DaBaba
Seabass
aggiehawg
AG
Oh. Hi!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.