Safe space to critique the q worshippers

195,726 Views | 1854 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by hbtheduce
Sq 17
How long do you want to ignore this user?
back in the day Barbara Streissand was the only celebrity who was famous because of a Jew Plot
in the era of Q it almost all of the celebrities owe their fame to the bankers
Sq 17
Ervin Burrell said:

Tom Hanks is now a pedophile because he posted a picture to Instagram in the same general area of route 66 where some no-name actor committed suicide...two months before it happened. Absolutely unreal.
above reply is reference to this ; I was not expecting the posts to be separated by a page break
IDAGG
AG
Ervin Burrell said:

Tom Hanks is now a pedophile because he posted a picture to Instagram in the same general area of route 66 where some no-name actor committed suicide...two months before it happened. Absolutely unreal.
Well, Jenny you know....
SquirrellyDan
AG
IDAGG said:

Ervin Burrell said:

Well, Jenny you know....
To be fair, one poster recognized the insanity of this connection...but just attributed it to the deep state trying to detract Q's credit.
WES2006AG
AG
PrimeTime09 said:

IDAGG said:

Ervin Burrell said:

Well, Jenny you know....
To be fair, one poster recognized the insanity of this connection...but just attributed it to the deep state trying to detract Q's credit.
That was my favorite part. Anything crazy (which as we know is pretty much everything on that thread) will just be attributed to a disinformation campaign.
Ervin Burrell
AG
PrimeTime09 said:

IDAGG said:

Ervin Burrell said:

Well, Jenny you know....
Don't forget the one who said that it could be true because even though it seems unlikely, Hanks is an actor and can put on a facade that is masking a world of pedophilia.
Oryx
I'm still convinced this is just some GS13 trolling from his computer in Langley
biobioprof
I was wondering how much of the making fun of Q fans is the rest of us making fun of people who aren't really viewed as valid Q apostles. Like this guy

So I peeked at the Q thread for the first time in months and... yup there he is.
MetoliusAg
SquirrellyDan
AG
Just visited that cess pool for the first time in a while....it's awfully depressing. Theyre a couple years into it and still making excuses about why we haven't seen these indictments and a plane filled with politicians headed to gitmo.
Redstone
AG
My source has returned.

ashtray says....up all night
pillow....wept? sun...fire?
sleep? shot in the arm
division and recovery
think, future proves past
you have more than you know
Ervin Burrell
AG
PrimeTime09 said:

Just visited that cess pool for the first time in a while....it's awfully depressing. Theyre a couple years into it and still making excuses about why we haven't seen these indictments and a plane filled with politicians headed to gitmo.
Instead of admitting they might have been duped, it's now "the bad guys have already plead guilty (w/o the media somehow finding out)" or "well, if nothing happens it's because the powers that be decided not to act." For the 100th time, absolutely unreal (but mostly sad) that Q's devotees have degrees from the same place I do.

I'll be on the lookout for the July 4th social media outage though! If it doesn't happen, then we just didn't read the tea leaves correctly...Q tests us in mysterious ways, after all.
IDAGG
AG
biobioprof said:

I was wondering how much of the making fun of Q fans is the rest of us making fun of people who aren't really viewed as valid Q apostles. Like this guy

So I peeked at the Q thread for the first time in months and... yup there he is.
Wait a minute. There are posters that post links and quotes from "The Praying Medic" on other threads like he is a legitimate news source/analyst/investigator. Holy Cow. I assumed he had zero real information based on what people posted, but I didn't realize he was a Q nut. Makes sense.
SquirrellyDan
AG
Just a few diehards left on that thread. Most of the posts now are people expressing anger about how nothing is happening, and then the diehards trying to coax them back in with the usual rhetoric..."people aren't ready" or "they've already signed guilty pleas"
ccatag
AG
Is it safe to worship the Mueller Report Dossier on this thread?

Oh yes never mind, I see Prime is in here. I feel safe space safe here.
SquirrellyDan
AG
ccatag said:

Is it safe to worship the Mueller Report Dossier on this thread?

Oh yes never mind, I see Prime is in here. I feel safe space safe here.

Glad to give you some security!
Counterpoint
AG
PrimeTime09 said:

Just a few diehards left on that thread. Most of the posts now are people expressing anger about how nothing is happening, and then the diehards trying to coax them back in with the usual rhetoric..."people aren't ready" or "they've already signed guilty pleas"
In the future, will the Q diehards admit that they used to be Q diehards?
Redstone
AG
Should we call shots now that Trump held his first 2020 rally?

I'm in for an MI aide who knows how to chan (the guy is knowledgeable of trip codes, lingo, flow, ect)

for the purpose of base engagement.

Hilarity ensures!
Duckhook
AG
Maybe I've missed it, but I'm a little surprised that neither Q nor the Qbots have said that the military hardware that is in DC for the July 4th event is a trial run for when all of the indictments are unsealed and the mass arrests begin.
biobioprof
mjfrog
AG
Happy 5th! (4th for those still drunk on winning). Glad to see the safe place is still alive and strong. Keep up the visibility and resilience for fighting for......zzzzzz
ac04
three attempts later, that is the finished product?
mjfrog
AG
In my mind the edits worked. No edit would have meant a moderated/deleted post, wasn't meant to provide you satisfaction. At this point, I'm saying this safe space thread only helps the cause of the Qanon thread. Visibility is everything right now, given all the shadow-banning and project veritas suppression going on the interwebz. Anything that gets the masses to distrust the shartshow that is the mainstream media is a win for all. Carry on and do your worst. Cheers.

Edit to add. here's another edit for you just for fun.
30wedge
Looking at the Q thread, it becomes crystal clear how people get cleaned out of their life savings by investing money with people they don't know and why Mary Kay and Amway existed/exist.
Oogway
Well, it's almost as if they have the rather strange and unlikely alliance with the motto:
"Believe in something even if it means sacrificing everything." Isn't life a hoot?!
mjfrog
AG
Quote:

Well, it's almost as if they have the rather strange and unlikely alliance with the motto:

"Believe in something even if it means sacrificing everything." Isn't life a hoot?!

I like your analogy. Betsy Ross hating is a great way to sacrifice everything.

Nevertheless the thread created here is a great gut-check for those of us (myself included, get too greedy on the prize we seek) looking to connect too many dots. My guess is that most on this thread seek the same goals as us, basic freedom and trustworthiness in our gov't. I'm just bringing out a welcome mat for those of you following that want to QUESTION EVERYTHING to agree, there's a whole new level of politics being played since Trump was elected. You can hate on what's happening among the Q-anons all you want, but the world is catching on. Q-signs sighted in Japan, France (yellow vest movement), Brexit (1 million protesters not covered by mainstream media, not significant?). Now Hong Kong has several thousands singing "Hallelujah to the Lord" in the streets. No connection?

Never mind. We're Kooks. But Happy 4th just the same!
Oogway
Nothing wrong with questioning and developing lines of thought. But just as folks are skeptical of the motives of people pushing a certain retail narrative, so should the little lady sporting the JFK jr t shirt. She is certainly free to spend her $$ as she pleases...
mjfrog
AG
Good response! As you pointed out, there will be plenty of entertaining reading of those of us Q followers that let our emotions get carried away. Should be good comedy from here on out, and, you never know, I might just stumble in to being one of the mascots! Great time to be alive, nonetheless.
snowdog90
Just wondering what people in here are thinking lately.
spacemanspiff
snowdog90 said:

fullback44
AG
snowdog90 said:

Me too, any response to the recent predicted activity with Epstein ? (was predicted 12 months ago) but yeah he's an conspiracy theorist with no inside information...

Everyone has their right to believe what they want ...

The real scary part is that if this pedo stuff turns out true (like Epstein)... it will be a sad day in American politics..

Not sure how much will be proven true.. but even a small amount will not sit well with the public in general.

Fire away!
AgFan2015

It's all political theater until the big fish go to jail. Epstein being arrested isn't that big of a deal unless he goes to jail AND turns on his buddies.

In the big picture, a guy that is associated with the Clintons and Trump is just that, a guy that is associated with other people in power circles. His crime is sexual. That's no different than Madoff or any other financial criminal or a domestic abuser.

Q believers are going to need to clean their shorts after the last 24 hours but that's about it. Nothing will change in the long run......

Counterpoint
AG
snowdog90 said:

I'm just thinking, "Man, I hope JFK Jr doesn't get arrested for all this pedo stuff!"
SquirrellyDan
AG
fullback44 said:

snowdog90 said:

Me too, any response to the recent predicted activity with Epstein ? (was predicted 12 months ago) but yeah he's an conspiracy theorist with no inside information...

The real scary part is that if this pedo stuff turns out true (like Epstein)... it will be a sad day in American politics..

Not sure how much will be proven true.. but even a small amount will not sit well with the public in general.

Fire away!

Lol. Are you this thick or are you trolling? He was accused a decade ago, yet you claim a "predicted" this one year ago? What took him so long? Also I think it's sad you mouth breathers are all excited about something you claim your prophet knew about yet did nothing to stop it. You guys are a pathetic bunch.
fullback44
AG
PrimeTime09 said:

fullback44 said:

snowdog90 said:

Fire away!

Lol. Are you this thick or are you trolling? He was accused a decade ago, yet you claim a "predicted" this one year ago? What took him so long? Also I think it's sad you mouth breathers are all excited about something you claim your prophet knew about yet did nothing to stop it. You guys are a pathetic bunch.

Uuhhhhhhh, read the news (Fake most of the time) he was convicted for his previous crimes a long time ago... new crimes = new case

... I'll be coming back here periodically to say "what's up" Q Safers !

Carry on and be "Safe" Q safe that is !

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.