Safe space to critique the q worshippers

195,528 Views | 1854 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by hbtheduce
Tecolote
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Kevin Malone said:

jeffdjohnson said:

Baby bok choy
Chicken, Gochujang
Soy sauce, Bean sprouts, Tamirand Past
Rice Noodles
Chicken Pad Thai
Q

Crickets from the resLibs, typical.
Well, a real Pad Thai in Thailand just might have crickets. Kinda makes you think, huh?
MetoliusAg
HTownAg98 said:

etcetera said:

Sorry I missed this thread in May. Am just now reading it.
MASAXET said:

I never look at the Q thread, but the main Mueller thread is pretty damn sad in its own right. Very poor excuses for legal "analysis" going on, even from posters that I otherwise had healthy intellectual respect for, which has led to a feeding frenzy of predictions. Waaay too much selection bias and cognitive dissonance.
Agreed. Some of it is laughably bad legal analysis and misstatement of case facts from certain posters who should know better. If not for BMX and htownag98 regularly correcting a couple of the other attnys there, that thread would be on par with the Q thread.

Otoh, it is cheap entertainment to read the daily posts and watch them travel down conspiracy rabbit holes.

Fun fact: I'm not an attorney and never went to law school.
My bad, thought you were. I'm not an attny either. Bugs the hell out of her that a non-attny like me regularly points out errors she's made.
MetoliusAg
Brock Landers said:

etcetera said:

MASAXET said:

I never look at the Q thread, but the main Mueller thread is pretty damn sad in its own right. Very poor excuses for legal "analysis" going on, even from posters that I otherwise had healthy intellectual respect for, which has led to a feeding frenzy of predictions. Waaay too much selection bias and cognitive dissonance.
Agreed. Some of it is laughably bad legal analysis and misstatement of case facts from certain posters who should know better. If not for BMX and htownag98 regularly correcting a couple of the other attnys there, that thread would be on par with the Q thread.

Otoh, it is cheap entertainment to read the daily posts and watch them travel down conspiracy rabbit holes.
That's exactly why I've avoided that thread like the plague. There are so-called legal experts on this board that are laughably wrong on matters of criminal law and national security law. But, their analysis almost always seems to fall in with Trump's effort to disparage the FBI or Mueller, albeit in an artful way, so people lap it up without question. Pointing out the serious flaws in the legal analysis or interpretation of the facts serves no real purpose and just inflames the mob who are going to believe what they want to believe. So, I've just decided to avoid the whole mess.
Wise decision. It isn't just the flawed legal analysis and sloppy inattention to pertinent case facts like whose name was on the storage locker lease. There is also intentional dishonesty in some of the posting of facts.

Yesterday in that thread, Roscoe was cut-n-pasting (without using quotes or attributing his source) from the WaPo's onsite reporting of the Manafort trial. I noticed it immediately because it was the same source I was using to receive trial updates.

In one of his posts, Roscoe edited out a key paragraph from the WaPo reporting. Roscoe's version (p. 562):
Quote:

Defense attorney Thomas Zehnle asked Washkuhn if she was correct in her earlier assessment that Gates was Manafort's "right hand man." She answered that was fair. She also added under questioning that Gates had the authority to direct wire transfers from overseas, a central part of the case.

"He handled a lot of the business affairs," Waskuhn said of Gates.

"He approved every expenditure on the personal and business side," Washkuhn said.
The WaPo version:
Quote:

Defense attorney Thomas Zehnle asked Washkuhn if she was correct in her earlier assessment that Gates was Manafort's "right hand man." She answered that was fair. She also added under questioning that Gates had the authority to direct wire transfers from overseas, a central part of the case.

But later, the line of questioning seemed to backfire on the defense. In response to questioning, Washkuhn said Manafort was largely the one who made final decisions on the finances for the firm and himself.

"He approved every expenditure on the personal and business side," Washkuhn said.
That deleted 3rd paragraph changes the whole meaning of the subsequent quote from the witness.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/local/wp/2018/08/02/paul-manafort-trial-day-3-live-updates/?utm_term=.eeef48fab33b
BMX Bandit
MFBarnes/ldelriego being dishonest???
HTownAg98
Knowing who Roscoe is, this should not surprise you.
txwxman
A fun hobby is to go through those two threads and try to discriminate between the true believers and those who are using intentional dishonesty to push the interests of whatever organization they think they are serving.
Brock Landers
AG
etcetera said:

Brock Landers said:

etcetera said:

MASAXET said:

That's exactly why I've avoided that thread like the plague. There are so-called legal experts on this board that are laughably wrong on matters of criminal law and national security law. But, their analysis almost always seems to fall in with Trump's effort to disparage the FBI or Mueller, albeit in an artful way, so people lap it up without question. Pointing out the serious flaws in the legal analysis or interpretation of the facts serves no real purpose and just inflames the mob who are going to believe what they want to believe. So, I've just decided to avoid the whole mess.
Wise decision. It isn't just the flawed legal analysis and sloppy inattention to pertinent case facts like whose name was on the storage locker lease. There is also intentional dishonesty in some of the posting of facts.

Yesterday in that thread, Roscoe was cut-n-pasting (without using quotes or attributing his source) from the WaPo's onsite reporting of the Manafort trial. I noticed it immediately because it was the same source I was using to receive trial updates.

In one of his posts, Roscoe edited out a key paragraph from the WaPo reporting. Roscoe's version (p. 562):
Quote:

The WaPo version:
Quote:

But later, the line of questioning seemed to backfire on the defense. In response to questioning, Washkuhn said Manafort was largely the one who made final decisions on the finances for the firm and himself.

That deleted 3rd paragraph changes the whole meaning of the subsequent quote from the witness.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/local/wp/2018/08/02/paul-manafort-trial-day-3-live-updates/?utm_term=.eeef48fab33b

Like BMX already pointed out, that's a total Barnes move.
WaltonAg18
AG
Och26-58-87 said:

Kevin Malone said:

jeffdjohnson said:

Baby bok choy
Chicken, Gochujang
Soy sauce, Bean sprouts, Tamirand Past
Rice Noodles
Chicken Pad Thai
Q

Crickets from the resLibs, typical.
Well, a real Pad Thai in Thailand just might have crickets. Kinda makes you think, huh?
I know someone who is Thai. Really makes you think
No one should have to work to survive. Your right to life should not depend solely on your ability to produce capital.
SquirrellyDan
AG
I can't post it over there bc I've been threatened with a permaban if I post there again. But honest question for any Q followers lurking here:

What is the explanation for some major happening or drop or whatever that was supposed to "rock the foundation of our country" by the end of July as was prophesied? Why is this just ignored? Does it make you believe Q even more? I'd imagine the goalposts were just moved but I'm genuinely curious.
HTownAg98
It's gotten to the point that both sides of the coin are heads. It's a well crafted mentalist trick.
WestAustinAg
AG
Is this thread hijacked by Uber defensive conspiratorialist?

Will mods ban them if they disagree with the more rational set of Aggies?
Counterpoint
AG
This thread is encouraging. I feel better about my alma mater.
BenFiasco14
AG
I don't follow Q, but I think it's funny that there's a similarly "anti-Q" cultish crowd just like there's the Q crowd.

Both factions are fun to watch. This ones funny because it's a huge high horse circle jerk.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
aggiehawg
AG
WestAustinAg said:

Is this thread hijacked by Uber defensive conspiratorialist?

Will mods ban them if they disagree with the more rational set of Aggies?
Apparently. This is not about the Q thread. This is about crapping on posters who don't even post( or seldom) in that thread.

This is now about Hillary/Aleppo? voters still being pissed off about November 2016.
WestAustinAg
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

I don't follow Q, but I think it's funny that there's a similarly "anti-Q" cultish crowd just like there's the Q crowd.

Both factions are fun to watch. This ones funny because it's a huge high horse circle jerk.
Something tells me you're a big fan of Q anon....secret admirer of 911 conspiracies?...worried about the trilateral commission?
Actual Talking Thermos
Just think, in 18 years there will be a college football recruit named Qanon
txwxman
BenFiasco14 said:

Yes, you figured us out dude. And asserting moral equivalence? Dear leader would be proud. Got any new rhetorical tools you didn't find in the Kmart bargain bin?
unmade bed
PrimeTime09 said:

I can't post it over there bc I've been threatened with a permaban if I post there again. But honest question for any Q followers lurking here:

What is the explanation for some major happening or drop or whatever that was supposed to "rock the foundation of our country" by the end of July as was prophesied? Why is this just ignored? Does it make you believe Q even more? I'd imagine the goalposts were just moved but I'm genuinely curious.

Before the July happening, it was supposed to go down in March. Best I can tell, the explanation is the bad guys are not going gently so timeframes keeps getting pushed back. Seems super convenient
10thYrSr
You guys are the older kids crapping on the idea of Santa Claus.

57 STATES!
Beau Holder
AG
I really don't even think it's propaganda. It's literally just somebody trolling on the chans with a following of gullible adults who don't understand the internet and have views so clouded by ideology that they're willing to believe gibberish.

It's not "Q vs. anti-Q" as if they're both equally valid viewpoints. It's "large body of rational adult population, and a group of cult followers of a palm reader LARP."
Liquid Wrench
People have an innate thirst to feel like they're being shown what happens behind the curtain. Internet trolls have been having fun with that for years. The hidden truth can never be proven or disproven because, well, it's hidden. The better it's hidden, the more we have to believe in it because only real shady operators could hide it so well.
Houston Lee
AG
There are two distinct parts to Q and the mission.

1-The "Great Awakening". This is the backstory and history of what has been going on behind the scenes in our world. Most of us have been "asleep" and unaware. It's a history of great evil and corruption on a global level. Q has helped millions start to see things that they may not have noticed before.

2-The "Storm". This is the promise by Q that "white hats" using the power of the Trump Presidency and our Military Intelligence know about all the evil and corruption and that the black hats/deep state/cabal will be stopped and face a reckoning for their deeds.

Based on my education, work experience, military experience, knowledge of politics and history, I have seen enough information to have been convinced that there is a lot of truth to the "Great Awakening" part of the Q story. The "Storm" seems to be a work in progress, but some events have gone public that have given many the hope that promises by Q may actually come to fruition.

THE GREAT AWAKENING

-I believe that there is great evil in the world and I know that people worship satan and perform evil deeds.

-I do believe that there are extremely wealthy people, families and groups like the Rothchilds, Saudis and Soros types in the world that have great influence over our banking systems (The FED), royalty, global politicians and business moguls. There is hundreds of years' worth of history that tells this story. The ruling class of families and dynasties have changed, but there is always someone to pick up when others fall.

-I think many of our world leaders are under their influence through blackmail of various types. Most leaders are not independently wealthy and they have backers that expect results in their favor.

-I know that human trafficking exists in ways that we previously could not fathom.

-I believe that Hollywood is a cesspool of evil with people selling their soul and doing sick deeds in order to gain fame and fortune by allowing themselves to be controlled and used.

-I believe that these powerful people profit from wars, disasters, money laundering schemes, organized crime and drug/sex/human/child trafficking.

-I think that part of being in any group/cabal/mafia or whatever you want to call it requires that members must submit themselves to blackmail by participating in bad/evil deeds. This ensures that they can be controlled and won't divulge secrets. Mutually assured destruction. This is why so many have participated in things like pedophilia and satan worship. I think they were forced in order to gain power/fame. Apparently, some really like it and have a taste for kids.

-I think people that have been caught up in this and wont "toe the line" have been eliminated through various means (auto accidents, drownings, suicide, drug overdose, "heart attack", plane crashes)

-I think that US Covert ops and black ops have been misused and might be out of control. "MKUltra" (Mind Control) and "Mockingbird" (Media Control) are verified and real CIA projects that actually happened and many think are on-going. Its not a far-fetched idea that people can be influenced through mind altering medications, therapy and psychotic drugs.

-I have known that the Clintons have been corrupt and evil since they came on the scene back in 1992. I used to love the Bush family, but I am afraid they are just as corrupt. Obama is in the same boat.

-Its believable that MS-13 has been used to conduct wet work on behalf of the black hats.

-Its 100% obvious that the main stream media is no longer unbiased. They used to pretend to be objective in their reporting, but that is gone. They have been exposed and millions no longer have any trust in their reporting. They are most certainly part of this "deep state" and this goes back to project "Mockingbird". Whatever their reasoning, its obvious the MSM is pushing a certain narrative and reporting the same exact news the same exact way. In some cases, they use the same exact phrases. It's very coordinated. By whom? Why?

-Its also believable that "false flag" operations occur to change the narrative of the day in the news cycle. Why wouldn't it? If you don't like what being reported or too much focus is being given to the wrong story, why not create the story and manufacture an event that will take the focus away? When you start to look for it, you can see it coming a mile away.

-It is extremely obvious that people we believe are part of the deep state/cabal are totally threatened by the existence of Donald Trump as President. There has been a massive and coordinated effort to eliminate Trump from office by any and all means. Democrats and Republicans and high ranking people in government positions! It has been so bad, that the term "Trump Derangement Syndrome" has been coined. Where does this vitriol and hate come from? These people are afraid.

Why are they afraid?

THE STORM

What has Q promised will happen? I will try and list out all that I can remember.

-The triangle of power/money/influence (Saudi Arabia, Rothschilds and George Soros) will be dealt with and their power reduced or eliminated. The Saudis had their major change on Nov 4, 2017 with the arrests of 20+ royal family members and government officials. The cabal took at huge hit as a major source of money was taken off the board. Soros has had to move most of his wealth to charity to try and protect his money from being seized. His sponsoring of Anti-Trump protests have been affected drastically. He has even admitted publicly that he has had a very bad year. The UK arm of the Rothchild cabal has surrendered and is off the board. There apparently is still other geographical groups in Asia, Europe and South America. Not sure of their status. There is enough public reporting of all this to know this has happened.

-MS-13 has been targeted and castrated. The wet work team of the deep state is gone. MS-13 is all in the news.

-Sex/human trafficking operations have been targeted on a global level. Executive Orders have been placed declaring this a National Security emergency. There have been thousands arrested and more and more is coming out about Hollywood. (Big news and real) Where will this all lead and how high will the level of participation by major politicians and global leaders go? Q has promised that these people are sick and that they will pay.

-Q has promised that bad people will pay. However, before they can do this they must clean up the "three letter agencies" that would investigate and prosecute most of these alleged crimes. DOJ/FBI/CIA. As we see in the news, there is a lot of corruption being made public by high ranking officials in these departments. Apparently, indictments are coming and many have been fired or resigned. There are major investigations ongoing headed by John Huber (with a team of 450 people) who reports directly to Sessions. These investigations include Uranium One, the AWAN brothers, laptops, emails, FISA abuse and corruption.

Quote:

https://www.justice.gov/file/1071991/download[url=https://archive.today/newest/https://www.justice.gov/file/1071991/download][/url]
Figure 3.1 - FBI Chain of Command for the Midyear Investigation
James Comey - FBI Director - FIRED
Jim Rybicki - Chief of Staff (JC) - FIRED
Andrew McCabe - Deputy Director - FIRED
James Baker - Office of General Counsel - FIRED
Bill Priestap - Head of Counterintelligence (Strzok's boss) - POWER REMOVED / COOPERATING WITNESS
Lisa Page - Special Counsel - FIRED
Peter Strzok - Lead Investigator/Deputy Asst Director of Counterintelligence - POWER REMOVED / ESCORTED OUT [CLAS-F]
Michael Steinbach?
John Glacalone?
Randy Coleman?
Trisha Anderson?
Kevin Clinesmith?
Tashina Gauhar?
Sally Moyer?
NOTHING TO SEE HERE?
LOGICAL THINKING.
BIGGEST COVER UP IN US HISTORY [ATTEMPTED].
Q

Apparently, there are thousands of sealed indictments waiting in the wings. The number of seal indictments is ten-fold higher than normal. This is the BIG thing that we are all waiting to happen. Will it?

-Trump appointed Judges must be approved by the Senate. Most of Trumps Judges have STILL not been approved as of yet. This is important because these Judges will be the ones part of any prosecutions. There is a fear of corruption in the judicial branch.

-North Korea. Q told us about North Korea and that good things were coming. Nobody would have guessed at the major positive outcome we have seen so far with NK would actually be happening. Many believe that this is because NK is no longer under the deep state influence. NK as a threat to start a nuclear war has been curtailed.

-Iran. Q told us that Iran was next. As you can see. Iran news has become more prevalent and something big is in the works. A new government in Iran? Peace with Iran? Wouldn't that be interesting?

-Israel. Q told us they are saving Israel for last but they have intentionally left Israel out of all drops. Not sure what that means.

-Q told us to watch the list of CEOs that retire and resign. The list has grown into the hundreds over the past year. Its not normal. Apparently, this is supposed to be an indication of corruption by these CEOs and that they have been allowed to resign instead of facing jail time. Not all are bad or corrupt. But over 3900 have left. Interesting. Why?

https://www.resignation.info/

-Q told us to take note of all the politicians on both sides of the aisle who are resigning from congress or not seeking another terms. Apparently, they were given a choice to go away quietly. Or maybe it's that they are no longer controlled by the deep state and can get their lives back.

-Q told us in late 2017 that if the protests and civil unrest continued that martial law might be declared and that military courts would oversee the trial of the bad guys. I think this was disinformation to get the protests and ANTIFA to stop. Low and behold, they did stop.

Will the "STORM" come true? Some of it has. But the real meat that we want has not. Apparently, the right time for all of this to happen is close. The FBI/CIA/DOJ and Judges are getting cleaned up and in place. IG and Huber investigations are wrapping up. Timing is key and Im wondering if this will happen before or after the mid-term elections. Supposedly, the end game is that the power of the deep state/cabal will be severely crippled and that evil will be pushed back. More peace and less evil. Sounds good if true. How long will this take? We shall see.

And finally, I will leave you with these direct messages from Q a few days ago

Quote:

FISA = START.
FISA = IMMEDIATE CONF OF ILLEGAL ACTS RE: SIGNERS.
FISA = IMMEDIATE CONF START OF HUSSEIN SPY CAMPAIGN TO RIG AN ELECTION WAS BASED ON FALSE INFO.
FISA = IMPLICATES HRC / D PARTY AS FEEDERS OF FALSE INFO W/ THE INTENT OF SECURING MSM + BLAST/INSURANCE.
FISA = IMPLICATES SENIOR MEMBERS OF UK MI5/6/SIS, US INTEL, WH, FVEY, R PARTY (CONGRESS/SENATE) OF KNOWN CORRUPTION IN EFFORT TO RETAIN POWER AND RIG ELECTION + SAFEGUARD EVENT(S) BY POLITICAL KILL TO ACT WHILE IN POWER GIVEN MSM FAKE PUSH RUSSIA NAR.
FISA = TIES MSM HEADS (TV/BEHIND/CORP) TO D PARTY OTHER FOREIGN HEADS OF STATE IN CO-OP STRATEGY.
FISA BRINGS DOWN THE HOUSE.
FOIA DOES NOT INCLUDE FISA.
DECLAS BY POTUS KEY PARTS THAT FACTUALLY DEMONSTRATE THE 'DIRTY' 'FAKE' DOSSIER WAS USED AS PRIMARY SOURCE TO SECURE HIGHEST LEVEL OF INTEL SPYING ON PRIMARY REPUBLICAN OPPONENT (+POST ELECTION (INTEL ASSETS FOR/DOM SPYING ON THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES)) FOR THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
LOGICAL THINKING.
PUBLIC AWARENESS - FISA/SPYING
FOUNDATION BUILT HUBER.
NO SPELLING ERRORS INTENDED - MOBILE / UNKNOWN IF ABOVE.
Q

Quote:

NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS THE MEDIA WILL NOT PUSH THE TRUTH.
MSM IMPLICATED IN HIGHEST LEVEL TREASON EVENT IN US MODERN DAY HISTORY.
REFER BACK TO PREV DROPS.
WITNESSING HIGHEST LEVEL TREASON EVENT UNFOLD IN US/WW MODERN DAY HISTORY.
HAVE YOU EVER WITNESSED SO MANY CONGRESS/SENATE SEATS VACATE IN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME?
HAVE YOU EVER WITNESSED SO MANY CEO/BOD VACATE EVENTS IN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME?
HAVE YOU EVER WITNESSED THE DOJ/FBI (WHAT IS KNOWN) FIRE/RELEASE (VACATE) EVENTS IN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME?
HAVE YOU EVER WITNESSED THE VACATING PARTY (ALL POSITIONS) CHALLENGE/FIGHT/PUSH FOR THE REMOVAL OF THE ENTERING/DULY ELECTED POTUS?
HAVE YOU EVER WITNESSED A FORMER US PRESIDENT TRAVEL THE WORLD AHEAD/BEHIND OF THE CURRENT ATTEMPTING TO UNDO/THREATEN/HIDE/COVER UP PREV/CURRENT ILLEGAL/CORRUPT/EVIL EVENTS?
HAVE YOU EVER WITNESSED 40-50K SEALED INDICTMENTS? NOT ALL FEDERAL/CRIMINAL.
HAVE YOU EVER WITNESSED SO MANY PEDO/CHILD EXP PEOPLE GO DOWN?
HAVE YOU EVER WITNESSED A SIMILAR LIKE GROUP RISE UP (MIMICS NAZI GERMANY) W/ SIMILAR-LIKE LOGO, PUSH, ETC.?
HAVE YOU EVER WITNESSED A DEFCON SCARE?
HAVE YOU EVER WITNESSED UNAUTH MISSILES FIRED? PHOTO EVIDENCE YET DISMISSED????
HAVE YOU EVER WITNESSED POLITICAL FOUNDATIONS REC HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS FROM SPECIFIC TERRORIST SPONSOR ORGS ETC ONLY TO IMMEDIATELY CEASE ONCE OUT OF POWER?
ALL DURING THE SAME PERIOD OF TIME?
NOTHING IS HAPPENING>?
NOT FAST ENOUGH?
DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND/COMP WHAT WE ARE CURRENTLY DEALING WITH?
PEOPLE ARE DYING.
WE ARE UNDER THREAT OF KILL EVERY SECOND OF THE DAY.
THOSE WHO YOU TRUST THE MOST ARE THE MOST EVIL.
THIS IS NOT A GAME.
HUMMANITY IS AT STAKE.
NO SPELLING ERRORS INTENDED - MOBILE / UNKNOWN IF ABOVE.
Q

claym711
AG
Instead of that wall of text, you could have just said, "I've lost my mind". You sound like a guy on a downtown corner shouting bible gibberish.

Everyone halfway conscious knows government is corrupt. Nothing is going to happen about it.
IDAGG
AG
Ervin Burrell said:

It's the pizza pedo ring on steroids, and is a serious indictment on the gullibility and idiocy of many of those on the right, the folks who claim to be all about logic and not emotion.
This is what bothers me the most. The modern Conservative movement was helped immensely in the early 1960s by William F. Buckley taking a stand by admonishing conservatives to abandon and disassociate with the John Birch Society.

Unfortunately there is no one of that stature among conservatives nowadays that could pull that off WRT the "Q" nonsense. Unfortunately, the "Q' phenomena will taint conservative politics for many years. It is the political equivalent of the Flat Earth Society. The left will use "Q" to brand us all as sponge-brained conspiracy theorists and extremists.
claym711
AG
That's Q...uite the reach. Only place I've ever heard of Q is on here. It's nit even close to penetrating mainstream thought.

And, on the contrary, if that stuff motivates anyone in a swing state to go vote for people that will cut taxes, all the better
ac04
Boiling Denim
Sean Spicer flat out said Q isn't legit in his reddit AMA yesterday
Liquid Wrench
claym711 said:

That's Q...uite the reach. Only place I've ever heard of Q is on here. It's nit even close to penetrating mainstream thought.

And, on the contrary, if that stuff motivates anyone in a swing state to go vote for people that will cut taxes, all the better
It's on every political message board. And unfortunately, it's made its way into mainstream coverage thanks to dorks bringing Q signs to Trump rallies.
Houston Lee
AG
Boiling Denim said:

Sean Spicer flat out said Q isn't legit in his reddit AMA yesterday
Sean Spicer left the Admin in July 2017. The first Q post was Oct 2017. Only 10 people are in the know about Q.

Beau Holder
AG
It doesn't matter, anyone who contradicts this epic fantasy they've swaddled themselves in will be labled corrupted by the Deep State or fake news or whatever.

When someone starts rambling that MS-13 is some carefully curated attack wing of some shadow cabal and not just a particularly virulent gang from a third-world hellhole, of which there are and always have been many, you know the mental gymnastics to make internet fiction true have jumped the shark. Along with claiming NK is "solved" with zero evidence of that. Among so many other complete leaps of imagination in there.

This is why holding "Q" people up on an even logical plane with regular functioning adults is like trying to equalize people who think the sky is blue and people who think it's green. They're not evenly established viewpoints. The one treating a chan troll like Moses is the one on which the burden of proof lies.
Removed:09182020
AG
You're not doing yourselves any favors. We the sheeple think your thoughts on Q are loony.
Houston Lee
AG
ChiliBeans said:

claym711 said:

It's on every political message board. And unfortunately, it's made its way into mainstream coverage thanks to dorks bringing Q signs to Trump rallies.
The influx of Q going mainstream was planned and intentional. The Q boards have been planning for the influx of visitors for weeks. There are probably 50 or so news stories from the MSM out right now. They are all singing the same song. "QAnon are crazy conspiracy and violent"

This was expected.

It's driving masses of people to investigating what Q is about.

Q is world wide. The stats are that 52-58 million people are actively tracking Q drops. 350 million have looked into Q and drops. And more are coming.

Remember. The entire purpose of Q is to EXPOSE the corruption and evil.

You can do your own investigation of topics. The info is all right there.
Removed:09182020
AG
TurkeyBaconLeg said:

You can do your own investigation of topics. The info is all right there.
We have. It's a nutty conspiracy theory. You swung and missed in this thread. This is our safe space, go back to yours.
spacemanspiff
claym711 said:

Instead of that wall of text, you could have just said, "I've lost my mind". You sound like a guy on a downtown corner shouting bible gibberish.

Everyone halfway conscious knows government is corrupt. Nothing is going to happen about it.
What part has he lost his mind about? You agree with the part about the government being corrupt. Too much to read?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.