Safe space to critique the q worshippers

195,691 Views | 1854 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by hbtheduce
Charpie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I think BMX might have caught the ban for trolling the q thread
Old RV Ag
AG
Charpie said:

Can't you unban him? You have the power - so, I've heard!
BoerneAg11
AG
Charpie said:

He's going to miss the great storm-awakening or whatever!!
Complete Idiot
Charpie said:

BOOM.

B=2
M=13
X=24

https://www.wtvy.com/2021/01/18/jimmy-and-rosalynn-carter-wont-attend-bidens-inauguration/

https://www.nytimes.com/1988/09/26/obituaries/billy-carter-dies-of-cancer-at-51-troubled-brother-of-a-president.html

Eyes opened.
Actual Talking Thermos
Showertime at the Bidens

I caught a ban yesterday. I asked when it was going down. The response was- "it may or may not happen. No one promised anything" and got accused of trolling.

The Q followers don't even take it serious.
Ervin Burrell
AG
The STORM will be happening within the next 90 minutes. Can't wait!!!
Showertime at the Bidens
It was all going to go down today but then the white hats decided that they needed to let Biden get inaugurated and pack the Supreme Court and THEN they will have enough evidence to round up and arrest the conspirators.
TexasAggiesWin
S
Beau Holder
AG
Nice Storm you got there. Would be a shame if someone

literally invented it from thin air on the Internet.
Ervin Burrell
AG
Most important day/hour in the history of Q and all they are doing is trying to convince a Qtard from an LSU site to buy stars. Why is no one focusing on THE STORM?!?!
Showertime at the Bidens
spacemanspiff said:

So "republicans" in this thread. Honest question... Which way do you hope it goes today? Do you hope inauguration day goes as planned and Joe Biden takes over? Or do you hope something intervenes and we don't end up with Commies in the White House controlled by China?

I had no hope of some miraculous intervention If there's no one in the intelligence agencies who will hold FBI agents accountable for forging documents, why would we expect them to come forward now.
The Kraken
AG
So what exactly to the Qpers think will happen with "The Storm"?
plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose
GAC06
AG
I'm far from an expert on the Qsanity but last night it appeared to me that one poster was predicting that Trump would resign at 7am and between then and noon the military would step in or something.

I can honestly say reading a few pages of the Q thread was more demoralizing than I expected concerning the critical thinking abilities of college graduates.
Complete Idiot
GAC06 said:

I'm far from an expert on the Qsanity but last night it appeared to me that one poster was predicting that Trump would resign at 7am and between then and noon the military would step in or something.

I can honestly say reading a few pages of the Q thread was more demoralizing than I expected concerning the critical thinking abilities of college graduates.
I've only read last ten pages or so but to me the highlight was the "the Pope will be arrested, but they'll probably keep that quiet".
Redstone
AG
I've participated in both threads and will continue to do so

Always keep a critical eye, exactly as I've been saying for 3 years

No apologies

Jesus is King
unmade bed
Has Kamala resigned her Senate seat yet, though?????
TDExile
New here...so I can point out Q idiocy LARPing here without getting the Ban Hammer?
Ervin Burrell
AG
Just about 15 minutes left until the military sweeps in and arrests Biden, KUMala, and the rest of the Cabal. CANNOT WAIT.

unmade bed
TDExile said:

New here...so I can point out Q idiocy LARPing here without getting the Ban Hammer?

Yessir, but you only have 5 posts per day since you are new, so make them count.
Charpie
AG
It's gonna be bad
Ervin Burrell
AG
Anyone else just watch the Deep Fake of Biden being sworn in?
John Francis Donaghy
TDExile said:

On this thread, yes you can.

On the Q thread, anything critical of Q you will be downvoted to oblivion by the Q nuts in short order, your post will be deleted, and you will be banned, probably all within minutes.
jeffdjohnson
The fact that Q started on 4Chan should have been their first clue. This is internet 101 stuff.
jeffdjohnson

unmade bed
jeffdjohnson said:

The fact that Q started on 4Chan should have been their first clue. This is internet 101 stuff.

You mean you found it strange that a movement designed to root out pedophilia in the world's elite was kicked off and propagated in a place where pedophilia was allowed to run rampant??
Beau Holder
AG
jeffdjohnson said:

That's part of why it appealed overwhelmingly at first to boomers and Gen Xers who didn't grow up on the Internet. It was obvious crap to the rest of us, but now they've invested too much in something they never critically assessed to turn around.
jeffdjohnson
Tex117
AG
I hope that moment of self-actualization is widespread.

They need to know they got absolutely trolled the eff out of existence, and many will go to prison for it.
Actual Talking Thermos
unmade bed said:

jeffdjohnson said:

You mean you found it strange that a movement designed to root out pedophilia in the world's elite was kicked off and propagated in a place where pedophilia was allowed to run rampant??
Not just allowed to run rampant, but actually created for that purpose. 4Chan literally got its start when Something Awful forbade posting anime that featured sexualized images of underaged or apparently underaged girls. The posters from Something Awful's anime board who couldn't abide by that rule migrated to 4Chan. And yeah, notoriously they did not stick to anime when they got there.
Winston Wolf
AG
Tex117 said:

They need to know they got absolutely trolled the eff out of existence, and many will go to prison for it.
And got people killed.
IamShado
Wycliffe_03 said:

Pro Sandy said:

Wycliffe_03 said:

I'll be honest...I am a big skeptic, but Q is definitely some type of well connected insider. He got the POTUS to say "tippy top" in an Easter speech. There have been other indicators as well. It lends to his credibility.
Trump says tippy top quite often. Not very impressive clue.
You obviously didn't follow this. The timing was unquestionable.
They should have gotten him to say something like "huge" or "believe me", or maybe the word "and".. that would REALLY prove it.
jeffdjohnson
Tex117
AG
Winston Wolf said:

Tex117 said:

And got people killed.
Yup.

I really do hope they continue on their path of de-radicalization. 4chan may have pulled off the biggest and most dangerous internet troll in history.
unmade bed
Perhaps Garth Brooks was deputized to arrest Biden after he sings Amazing Grace???

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.