Safe space to critique the q worshippers

195,533 Views | 1854 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by hbtheduce
The Kraken
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Q Anon thread, page 1173 is where the SCOTUS denial news comes down. Fascinating and sad reading at the same time.
plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose
HoustonAggie37713
Biggest theft of an election in our nations history and all we have heard from Q since Nov 13th is a link to a rock video. What an absolute joke.
GMaster0
unmade bed said:

I am continuously so impressed with how those guys turn devastatingly negative developments in their narrative into positives and further affirmations of their narrative. It is incredible.

Feel like we have entered extremely dangerous territory with this Q farce. Riding a tiger is the easy part. Getting off the tiger without getting ripped to shreds is the tricky bit. Next few months will be tense.
Redstone
AG
New drop incoming.

Waiting on source.
Faustus
hbtheduce said:

Worse news for who? Kamala is the least likable person since HRC. Dems get destroyed in the midterms if she is in charge. She won't be re-elected.

From a Q perspective: it would also gut the political capital of the new administration. Think about Biden being removed (for being corrupt) and the successor to try and shut down the investigations being enshrined by Bill Barr.

Life is too short to get worked up over this stuff. I'm just enjoying the show.

Dems are going to get destroyed in the mid-terms regardless. Redistributing and the Republican backlash against mail-in voting in the states they control all but guarantee that.
TTUArmy
The Qanon thread has been a great read.

Look, if the Q thing doesn't keep Trump in office as well as put traitors and seditionists behind bars, then most of the Q folks will know that the DC swamp and deep state were just too much to overcome and the country is headed firmly in the direction of Chinese communism. From there, it is a waiting game to see how much the new administration wants to ignore the US Constitution, take orders from the CCP, and infringe on people's rights.

At that point, most of you, minus those without two functioning brain cells, will be where Qanon people were several years ago. You'll remain skeptical but, open enough to warrant a deeper look. I think many of you are already half-way there due to intellectual curiosity.
BMX Bandit
All the Kraken lawsuits that were going to win Trump the White House? Turns out losing was part of the plan

Quote:

So all the Kabuki theater Trump is playing with the courts and the legislatures is nothing more then theater and exposing the depth of the corruption and compromise that has run rampant through our gov at all levels and institution's. It is all part of the information war to win back the minds of the US citizens. It also totally dismantles the CCP insurgency. If I am on that list I am trying to high tail it back to China, GOOD LUCK. (We know we had Chinese insurgents in the BLM and Antifa, we have clear video of orders being given in Chinese when through M cocktails)

Why do you think we have 4 aircraft carriers off on own shores in strategic positions? To prevent an incoming invasion? PLEASE!

No, no it is to stop the traitors and those insurgents from flying out in their private jets, or other alternative travel options. These bastages are happy if the world goes up in flames if they can go get to their safe bunkers in NZ. Well, ...I don't think so>

GeorgiAg
AG
Oh no google is down.

Q knows what's up for sure!

GeorgiAg
AG
Aggie-Clausewitz
AG
Great chart.

People who actually believe in QAnon or any of these conspiracy theories have never worked for the federal government. Most days it's a miracle we can find our keys in the morning.

Old McDonald
BMX Bandit said:

All the Kraken lawsuits that were going to win Trump the White House? Turns out losing was part of the plan

Quote:

So all the Kabuki theater Trump is playing with the courts and the legislatures is nothing more then theater and exposing the depth of the corruption and compromise that has run rampant through our gov at all levels and institution's. It is all part of the information war to win back the minds of the US citizens. It also totally dismantles the CCP insurgency. If I am on that list I am trying to high tail it back to China, GOOD LUCK. (We know we had Chinese insurgents in the BLM and Antifa, we have clear video of orders being given in Chinese when through M cocktails)

Why do you think we have 4 aircraft carriers off on own shores in strategic positions? To prevent an incoming invasion? PLEASE!

No, no it is to stop the traitors and those insurgents from flying out in their private jets, or other alternative travel options. These bastages are happy if the world goes up in flames if they can go get to their safe bunkers in NZ. Well, ...I don't think so>

you left out the poster's "vision from god"

i will never understand why that thread is allowed to remain here. that thread and its lunacy has overflowed into all aspects of the forum since the election.
Faustus
Old McDonald said:

BMX Bandit said:

Quote:

you left out the poster's "vision from god"

i will never understand why that thread is allowed to remain here. that thread and its lunacy has overflowed into all aspects of the forum since the election.
Well, maybe you need to quite being lazy and making others spend their time to do your work, Maybe you need to get your own fork and dig. That is the foundation of the entire Q movement. DO YOUR RESEARCH, We have been fed BS by the MSM for years and like baby birds we take it without question.
Redstone
AG
Source has returned.

Eye....mind? Sally.
walking by....too late
Bed revolution, brains [where]
You say? I heard
Soul slides

Eyes on, Patriots.
Ulrich
Q is non-falsifiable, a theory for which everything is proof. It has no predictive value and therefore no value at all.

That said, I think there's a little bit more nefarious behavior going on than some want to admit. For example, I mostly agree with the upside-down pyramid posted above, but there are a couple things being dismissed too easily.

For example, the strong theory of George Soros is that he's basically the fount of all evil, the medieval Jewish boogieman in living flesh. Lose an election? Soros. Oil prices go up or down? Soros. Stub my toe on the coffee table? Soros. That's probably going too far.

The weak theory is that he is a potential danger because (a) in the past he has hurt countries through currency manipulation and political involvement, and (b) over the past 15 years he has spent somewhere between tens and hundreds of millions in the US on political campaigns and various initiatives intended to move public opinion.

The weak theory isn't wild speculation about child sex pizza or whatever, it's "hmm, there's an awful lot of ill will toward Soros in several countries around the world. Maybe we ought to keep an eye on the guy now that he's spending enormous amounts of money to alter the political landscape here."

Lots of ideas start on the fringe. Most are wrong, all are exaggerated. Pattern seeking turns up a lot of false positives. Sometimes, though, an issue moves from the fringe to the mainstream because there's something to it.
Ulrich
This idea of fringe is an interesting one to me right now. That there was widespread election impropriety is labeled a fringe belief, but 40-60% of Americans believe it happened. On the other hand, the child sex ring stuff is limited to maybe 5% of the right at most, yet it's sometimes treated as if it's something every Trump voter believes. I can do the same thing with leftist views.

The craziest people are the loudest. The wildest ideas are the most convenient to attribute to your opponents via the fallacy of composition (which I think is one of the most dangerous and common mistakes Americans are making right now). Motte-and-bailey style arguments muddy the waters.

I'm not sure that all this adds up to a full thought, but I do think the word "fringe" is being abused right now on purpose.
Duckhook
AG
Fake news. Nothing about Mole Children.
Counterpoint
AG
I've (unfortunately) seen the other stuff from that chart mentioned on here, but what are "Mattress Firm" and "Finland doesn't exist" about?
GeorgiAg
AG
Counterpoint said:

I've (unfortunately) seen the other stuff from that chart mentioned on here, but what are "Mattress Firm" and "Finland doesn't exist" about?
https://www.wbur.org/endlessthread/2018/09/21/the-great-mattress-conspiracy
GeorgiAg
AG
Duckhook said:

Fake news. Nothing about Mole Children.
Also nothing about birds are fake, camera robots in the sky.

https://birdsarentreal.com/pages/the-history

https://www.google.com/search?q=birds+aren%27t+real&rlz=1C1GCEU_enUS836US836&sxsrf=ALeKk02WyDZhj0686XtUoxaGmwlU1aQcew:1607982183649&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiE2vG2uM7tAhVMSq0KHczYCvsQ_AUoAXoECAoQAw&biw=1710&bih=962#imgrc=HrnFn8dYg06eMM
BBRex
AG
I think the worst part about the whole Q phenomenon is that it is the setup for other conspiracy theories. I don't believe this election was stolen, but Q and speculative stuff like it (Trump tweeting about election fraud in previous elections that his own people can't find) all help set up the big conspiracy that is the 2020 election. I realize that there are plenty of people who don't believe Q who do believe the election was rigged, but I think Q helped set up the conspiracy mindset.
MaxNumberOfCharactersIs01
Hi. My name is kraken and I am a q-holic.

I started following when the thread went up. It started losing me around the q clocks that were always wrong, the deltas, and telling me who to trust. Now, in recent posts.. it seems an attitude of rebellion is forming against other states in the USA (secede, etc), something that is 100% opposite of American patriotism!

Stepping out of the frame, I'm thinking.. "what if" foreign intelligence collects "just enough" sensitive information to act like they are at a high level in a US politicians circle?
Then, they use it to polarize segments of population so they are at battle with each other?

It wouldn't be the first time as some reports indicate foreign governments were organizing pro and anti Trump protests simultaneously a few years ago.

EDIT: Almost exactly 30 minutes of this post, we learned Barr resigned. So, "Trust Sessions"? and now the B2 Bill Barr stealth bomber?
Charpie
AG
What's your deal? You post on this thread and you post on the q thread.
BMX Bandit
Charpie said:

What's your deal? You post on this thread and you post on the q thread.

Redstone is Easily the best Texags poster of all time. Does the amazing job of trolling both the Qoobers & The people that have the ability to think.

You should have seen him when he & "a different poster" named Rolando would go back-and-forth telling each other how amazingly smart their post were
Charpie
AG
Holy crap
Redstone
AG
Wrong. Go back to 2007 and 2008 and verify.

The dearly departed Rolando had an Ag Tag. I've never had a sock - ever - and never will. Second, two tags means Staff has verified 2 different people.
Redstone
AG
Another drop has been posted:

Wood, holly, not Saul
Prue? Where is Mary?
Tent. Weeks.
Good or great
Stop the show

You have more than you know.

edit: There may be some days of darkness ahead. Pray.
tlepoC
AG
Redstone said:

Another drop has been posted:

Wood, holly, not Saul
Prue? Where is Mary?
Tent. Weeks.
Good or great
Stop the show

You have more than you know.

edit: There may be some days of darkness ahead. Pray.

Pretty sure this is about great british baking show.

Didn't Mary get in trouble for sexual harassment? Please tell me peter isn't involved.
Redstone
AG
Learn the comms
tlepoC
AG
Sorry, forgot they changed name in US.

The Great British Bake-Off. GBBO
Charpie
RadAg14
AG
BMX Bandit

This time. This time guys. THIS time.

It's happening!!!
Redstone
AG
Watch the water

We have it all
Old RV Ag
AG
Redstone said:

Watch the water

We have it all
Redstone has got it right this time

BMX Bandit

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.