Safe space to critique the q worshippers

195,599 Views | 1854 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by hbtheduce
snowdog90
How long do you want to ignore this user?
PrimeTime09 said:

fullback44 said:

snowdog90 said:

Just wondering what people in here are thinking lately.

Me too, any response to the recent predicted activity with Epstein ? (was predicted 12 months ago) but yeah he's an conspiracy theorist with no inside information...

Everyone has their right to believe what they want ...

The real scary part is that if this pedo stuff turns out true (like Epstein)... it will be a sad day in American politics..

Not sure how much will be proven true.. but even a small amount will not sit well with the public in general.

Fire away!

Lol. Are you this thick or are you trolling? He was accused a decade ago, yet you claim a "predicted" this one year ago? What took him so long? Also I think it's sad you mouth breathers are all excited about something you claim your prophet knew about yet did nothing to stop it. You guys are a pathetic bunch.

Wow. Your ignorance is only outweighed by your defensiveness. This scumbag Epstein was slapped on the wrist 12 years ago for pedophilia and human trafficking. When they arrested him this week, the evidence in his house indicated he's still committing those crimes.

Trump's boys arrested this ******* pervert. How many young girls have been saved from this *******?

I can understand you hate Q, but I would hope you'd be happy that Epstein is off the street. And since he "donated" $4m to the Clinton Foundation, I'm pretty sure he would remain free to rape 14 year olds if Cankles was prez.
SquirrellyDan
AG
fullback44 said:

PrimeTime09 said:

fullback44 said:

snowdog90 said:

Me too, any response to the recent predicted activity with Epstein ? (was predicted 12 months ago) but yeah he's an conspiracy theorist with no inside information...

The real scary part is that if this pedo stuff turns out true (like Epstein)... it will be a sad day in American politics..

Not sure how much will be proven true.. but even a small amount will not sit well with the public in general.

Fire away!

Lol. Are you this thick or are you trolling? He was accused a decade ago, yet you claim a "predicted" this one year ago? What took him so long? Also I think it's sad you mouth breathers are all excited about something you claim your prophet knew about yet did nothing to stop it. You guys are a pathetic bunch.

Uuhhhhhhh, read the news (Fake most of the time) he was convicted for his previous crimes a long time ago... new crimes = new case

... I'll be coming back here periodically to say "what's up" Q Safers !

Carry on and be "Safe" Q safe that is !

Keep digging that hole. You're welcome here any time!
SquirrellyDan
AG
snowdog90 said:

PrimeTime09 said:

fullback44 said:

snowdog90 said:

Fire away!

Wow. Your ignorance is only outweighed by your defensiveness. This scumbag Epstein was slapped on the wrist 12 years ago for pedophilia and human trafficking. When they arrested him this week, the evidence in his house indicated he's still committing those crimes.

Trump's boys arrested this ******* pervert. How many young girls have been saved from this *******?

I can understand you hate Q, but I would hope you'd be happy that Epstein is off the street. And since he "donated" $4m to the Clinton Foundation, I'm pretty sure he would remain free to rape 14 year olds if Cankles was prez.

You mean to tell me that when someone commits a crime and gets away with it they're likely to do it again? That's a hell of a prediction!
SquirrellyDan
AG
snowdog90 said:

PrimeTime09 said:

snowdog90 said:

PrimeTime09 said:

fullback44 said:

snowdog90 said:

Fire away!

You mean to tell me that when someone commits a crime and gets away with it they're likely to do it again? That's a hell of a prediction!

Ummm, genius, the prediction wasn't that this guy was a pedophile. He pled guilty to that 12 years ago.

No, genius, that wasn't the prediction. The prediction was that scumbags like this will FINALLY be brought to account for the ****ed up **** they have been doing. Guess what? It's happening. You dim-witted child.

Touchy aren't we? Please go back to selling snake oil to your lizard overlords. We like to keep you crazies defined to your own thread. You may go now.
snowdog90
I'm going happily. Have fun keeping your head in the sand while the dominos fall. Or, again, maybe you have longing visions of Hillary in the White House and Jeffrey Epstein continuing to abuse young girls.
SquirrellyDan
AG
snowdog90 said:

I'm going happily. Have fun keeping your head in the sand while the dominos fall. Or, again, maybe you have longing visions of Hillary in the White House and Jeffrey Epstein continuing to abuse young girls.

Just because I don't believe in this conspiracy theory doesn't mean I'm not conservative. You thick skulled idiots give trump and conservatives a bad name.
fullback44
AG
PrimeTime09 said:

fullback44 said:

PrimeTime09 said:

fullback44 said:

snowdog90 said:

Fire away!

Uuhhhhhhh, read the news (Fake most of the time) he was convicted for his previous crimes a long time ago... new crimes = new case

... I'll be coming back here periodically to say "what's up" Q Safers !

Carry on and be "Safe" Q safe that is !

Keep digging that hole. You're welcome here any time!

I'm laughing so hard at this post I just fell off my pet donkey while going to visit Hillary in the Oval Office !
txagbear
Why does snow dog show up over here? Does he enjoy ridicule?
SquirrellyDan
AG
He certainly seems like an angry fellow. Although I'd imagine there a direct correlation between anger in life and belief in conspiracy theories.
Redstone
AG
I'm on both threads.

I'm here waiting for my source to drop more crumbs so I can bake more bread.
Redstone
AG
He's back. And yes I've checked for the proper pronoun.

Heart is telling me, love you still
Turning of the key
One more time, before I abandon it
Desire
How could be left off?
Reconcile.
SquirrellyDan
AG
Redstone said:

He's back. And yes I've checked for the proper pronoun.

Heart is telling me, love you still
Turning of the key
One more time, before I abandon it
Desire
How could be left off?
Reconcile.

Exactly!
snowdog90
txagbear said:

Why does snow dog show up over here? Does he enjoy ridicule?

Have I been here before today? I don't think I have. Whatever. I am angry at pedophiles and the people who protect them. I think we can all agree it's a good day when Jeffrey Epstein is behind bars, Q or no Q. We'll see what happens next.
Redstone
AG
To update from my March and April postings, my source knows about the TexAgs drops and it's not been an issue. I told him about Rule 1. He knows and his wife is hot. No real progress but obviously I won't stop asking.
Duckhook
AG
snowdog90 said:

PrimeTime09 said:

fullback44 said:

snowdog90 said:

Fire away!

I can understand you hate Q

Why does not believing in a bull**** theory equal hating something? I believe in Q as much as I believe in flat-earthers, moon landing conspiracy nuts, and 9/11 truthers. It amuses me and perplexes me, but it doesn't elicit hate.
Duckhook
AG
snowdog90 said:

Duckhook said:

snowdog90 said:

PrimeTime09 said:

fullback44 said:

snowdog90 said:

Fire away!

Why does not believing in a bull**** theory equal hating something? I believe in Q as much as I believe in flat-earthers, moon landing conspiracy nuts, and 9/11 truthers. It amuses me and perplexes me, but it doesn't elicit hate.

Wasn't talking to you, dumbass.

Nice intelligent response. I know it wasn't addressed to me, but it seems like your "hater" comment was directed to Q non-believers in general. I didn't see any hate in his comment, just derision.
SquirrellyDan
AG
snowdog90 said:

Duckhook said:

snowdog90 said:

PrimeTime09 said:

fullback44 said:

snowdog90 said:

Fire away!

Wasn't talking to you, dumbass.
Such a sad, angry little guy. Nobody here hates you or Q. I'm a bit embarrassed for you, but also amused. And for that, I thank you. Please, carry on.
Sq 17
PacifistAg
AG
HTownAg98
She's got that crazy "good in bed" look, but also the "there's no way you'd want to stay with her" crazy.
Ulrich
Did we ever get a list of predictions specific enough to be tested, or is the proof still limited to post hoc analysis on bad free verse?
SquirrellyDan
AG
It is getting awfully, awfully sad. They're arguing whether or not Trump, Q, or Jesus is their savior.

Gems like this:

Quote:

1) He has been appointed by God for a time such as this. Much like King Cyrus allowed Israel to leave and go build their temple. He may not be God-Fearing or anything, or maybe God has revealed himself to Trump. Who knows.
flashplayer
AG
They have about 3 weeks until their next prophecy fails. (August will be HOT)
Redstone
AG
Source has finally returned.

Savior? Steadfast, true?
Charger, fine, Arab
Last night, dream
You...crying over?
Dissolve night
Future proves past we have it all
SquirrellyDan
AG
Redstone said:

Source has finally returned.

Savior? Steadfast, true?
Charger, fine, Arab
Last night, dream
You...crying over?
Dissolve night
Future proves past we have it all

Amen!
biobioprof

IDAGG
AG
PacifistAg said:

These are the kind of people that give their bank account information and social security numbers to some guy in India so they don't get arrested for "five outstanding law enforcement actions."
SquirrellyDan
AG
Update: Elijah Cummings was apparently executed (along with John McCain)
Quote:

Elijah Cummings dies from "complications concerning long-standing health challenges,"

Quote:

Quote:
Elijah E. Cummings, a Democratic congressman from Maryland who gained national attention for his principled stands on politically charged issues in the House, his calming effect on anti-police riots in Baltimore, and his forceful opposition to the presidency of Donald Trump, died Oct. 17 at a hospice center in Baltimore. He was 68.

The cause was "complications concerning long-standing health challenges," his office said in a statement. Mr. Cummings was chairman of the House Oversight and Reform Committee and a leading figure in the Trump impeachment inquiry and had been out of his office for weeks while recovering from an unspecified medical procedure.

He must have "stopped fighting" his illness like McCain....

The Swamp is being Drained

Ervin Burrell
AG
Pretty good follow-up to that post, however:

Quote:

The top secret executions seem to primarily target senior citizens with a documented history of health problems

fullback44
AG

for all you Q non believers... here's where our boy Elijah started having problems... (Q pointed out Elija's legal / corruption problems way back in May 20th, 2018).. then this letter was posted as a follow up in July of this year... Q says this is all related to the $1.8 billion that was given to the city of Baltimore (from Obama directly- shady to start with) where more than 70% of the "city revitalization grant" moneys mysteriously disappeared, most of it going to various "non profits" ,, yeah right

https://static.wixstatic.com/ugd/65db76_d0731c7799784020a8c45a5615b8b3f3.pdf

his own state attorney general was asked to investigate him.. Im sure the Feds / Durham / Barr had already done their investigation but wanted this to come from his own state...

Will his wife be in trouble real soon?
IDAGG
AG
Ervin Burrell said:

Pretty good follow-up to that post, however:

Quote:

The top secret executions seem to primarily target senior citizens with a documented history of health problems

Shouldn't they just put a senior citizens wing at Guantanamo? These Q folks just don't think things through.
Boo Weekley
Elijah Cummings was a hardcore gangster who couldn't have cared less about "his people". Hopefully the Q and non-Q people can all agree on that???
Ervin Burrell
AG
fullback44 said:

for all you Q non believers... here's where our boy Elijah started having problems... (Q pointed out Elija's legal / corruption problems way back in May 20th, 2018).. then this letter was posted as a follow up in July of this year... Q says this is all related to the $1.8 billion that was given to the city of Baltimore (from Obama directly- shady to start with) where more than 70% of the "city revitalization grant" moneys mysteriously disappeared, most of it going to various "non profits" ,, yeah right

his own state attorney general was asked to investigate him.. Im sure the Feds / Durham / Barr had already done their investigation but wanted this to come from his own state...

What's more likely? That the drivel you just posted led a deep state operative to assassinate him, or that a 70 year old (who looked much older) who had heart surgery and related complications recently died from ongoing health concerns?

PLEASE actually think about it, please...use that A&M degree. In your heart of hearts, what do you think really happened?
fullback44
AG
Ervin Burrell said:

fullback44 said:

What's more likely? That the drivel you just posted led a deep state operative to assassinate him, or that a 70 year old (who looked much older) who had heart surgery and related complications recently died from ongoing health concerns?

PLEASE actually think about it, please...use that A&M degree. In your heart of hearts, what do you think really happened?

Hey buddy, lets just keep watching the unravel... so far many many things Q has said would happen have already happened.

Do you not watch the news?

The entire Russia Russia Russia was a HOAX to frame Trump... .Team Mueller knew all along that the RUSSIAN story was made up by the CIA... This Misfud guy is a CIA operative, not a RUSSIAN

you haven't figure that out yet?

Well Q told us all this in 2017 that it was a HOAX, it was deep state attempt to remove Trump from office... and guess what... 100% DEAD F ing on Track buddy... NO HE WASNT REMOVED FROM OFFICE because this treasonous HOAX... still playing out .. so keep an eye on the real NEWS.. not the MSM

As more of these things come out, I ll be back over here to let you all know.

Im sure Ante Maxine and Shift for Brains will be in the news real soon! Comey, Clapper, and all those idiots.. will be in the news soon also...
Ervin Burrell
AG
fullback44 said:

Ervin Burrell said:

fullback44 said:

Hey buddy, lets just keep watching the unravel... so far many many things Q has said would happen have already happened.

Do you not watch the news?

The entire Russia Russia Russia was a HOAX to frame Trump... .Team Mueller knew all along that the RUSSIAN story was made up by the CIA... This Misfud guy is a CIA operative, not a RUSSIAN

you haven't figure that out yet?

Well Q told us all this in 2017 that it was a HOAX, it was deep state attempt to remove Trump from office... and guess what... 100% DEAD F ing on Track buddy... NO HE WASNT REMOVED FROM OFFICE because this treasonous HOAX... still playing out .. so keep an eye on the real NEWS.. not the MSM

As more of these things come out, I ll be back over here to let you all know.

Im sure Ante Maxine and Shift for Brains will be in the news real soon! Comey, Clapper, and all those idiots.. will be in the news soon also...
Want to try actually answering my question?

BTW, your post reads like someone who is purposely trying to make Q believers look as much like drooling sheep as possible.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.