Braves Thread

150,284 Views | 2213 Replies | Last: 15 days ago by Aggie1205
aggiebird02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
F'em, this is a Braves thread. They really aren't welcome any further than the few posts they already greased up our thread with…
Aggie1205
AG
Not good from AJSS. But I'm not sure I go to the bullpen here because I'm not sure how we cover all the innings.
toucan82
Question from a visitor: when/why did Albies stop switch hitting?
clinte234
AG
He just came back from a broken wrist…can only hit righty for now.
toucan82
Thank you
Nitro Power
AG
MLB bungled this entire situation... those original games should have been moved... how can you have a team play DH and then fly cross country to start a playoff series. Could have been avoided.
Langley
Could have avoided that by earning a top seeded WC spot or won the division. When you squeak in you get what you get
Propane & Accessories
AG
aggiebird02 said:

F'em, this is a Braves thread. They really aren't welcome any further than the few posts they already greased up our thread with…
Hey it could be worse we could be Phillies fans and in which case we would be far more obnoxious so count your blessings that only Mets fans are here and not them...
Aggie1205
AG
Likely the last time we see Fried pitch for the Braves. Not how anyone wanted that to go. So many infield hits.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.