*****Big Brother 21 Spoilers Thread*****

295,249 Views | 2076 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by CliffHogg
Jimmy McNulty
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm surprised they haven't called them fatphobic as well online for putting up the big girl too.
Bunk Moreland
Sam's grandfather passed away
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Wow that sucks. Is he going to leave the house?
Bunk Moreland
Not sure.
W
AG
a good week for Jack.

won the special power and put up two of his (female) enemies. Also didn't let the producers influence his choices.

nice backstab by Bella. She knew that an alliance of people that can't win comps is a losing hand.
Bunk Moreland
LHIOB
AG
For all the crap on Twitter about bring racist because of the noms Jack was 100% justified in who he put up.
Aggie09Derek
AG

Read whole thread for full story.

Came in with a boyfriend of 1.5 years and slept with Jackson 3 times already....damn.
tailgatetimer10
AG
That story is odd. Claims dating for 1.5 years... Show says she's 29... Yet one of the pictures says happy 25th birthday
Jimmy McNulty
AG
I thought she said in one of her interviews that she had recently come out of a long term relationship.

I played golf with one of my best friends on Friday and his wife went to Baylor. Apparently Kathryn was at his wedding a few years back and his wife is acquaintances with her. She would have seen me give a hell of a best mans speech.
LHIOB
AG
Went thru last nights twitter and all that really happened was Sis slept with Jack and Kami is going to expose Bella.

Pretty slow start. Need sides to form and power to change hands...
Jimmy McNulty
AG
10:19 AM PT
10:17 AM In BY, Christie now relating to Jack what she heard Cliff talking about this morning during his "Morning with Cliff" chat with Live Feeders. -Scott3325
10:12 AM PT
10:10 AM Jackson in BY telling Jack what Christie just told him about what she heard Cliff talking about during his morning Boat Room chat. -Scott3325
10:02 AM PT
9:54 AM Christie runs from Boat Room door to Target BR, wakens Target crew (Tommy, Jackson, Holly) & tells them what Cliff was saying about the game & who is working with who. Names couples - Christie & Tommy are the fourth couple. Christie very excited. -Scott3325
9:54 AM PT
9:51 AM Christie at the door listening to Cliff in the Boat Room. She has her ear on the door. Jack went to DR a few minutes ago after telling her to grab a cup of coffee - he'd be right back. Christie continues intently listening to Cliff in Boat Room. -Scott3325
9:45 AM PT
9:40 AM Cliff gives shoutout to Live Feeders. Tells us Jack was up because of a DR call. Lockdown scheduled at 11 AM so they can build....quickly to Fish. Feeds return shortly. Jack in KT washing coffee pot & prepares fresh pot. -
Koldus131
AG
The twist has killed any sort of interesting gameplay this week. Hopefully an outsider wins HOH on Thursday and can shake things up just a little. I think it will pick up once the twist is over.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Christie is so dumb. What's the point of spreading the information like she did.

No strategy
Bunk Moreland
I liked the twist. Thought it added an interesting dynamic. But they should have been up front about it and said the winner who gets back in gets to nominate for 4 for eviction, or is safe for 3 weeks or something crazy to encourage the HG's to talk to them and strategize.
Koldus131
AG
Tommy and Christie have decided they want Cliff out asap and are now sharing that with others in the 8 person alliance. Cliff's game is effectively over unfortunately. Unless he, Nicole, or maybe Jess/Sam win HOH he's almost certainly gone next week.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
So everyone is on board? Hopefully they push it too hard and the guys that feel like they have the real power will push back thinking they are being directed to do something they don't want to do. How far will they go to accuse him of things just to get him out? He checks a lot of "hate" boxes for them to go after. White, male, Texan, old...etc
Bunk Moreland
He shouldn't have been so loud about talking to the feeds. Only do that when outside is open and you can go sit in the corner and make sure you're alone.
TASAG18
AG
He's usually pretty quiet when he does his Cliff's Notes sessions in the morning, but definitely not this morning. Just horrible timing for him to be doing that as she walked by. Hopefully something can change before the next noms ceremony.

Heard Kemi telling Nicole earlier that if she thinks she is going to be evicted on Thursday, she's going to expose Bella in front of everyone tomorrow night for playing both sides. Maybe that'll be enough to shift everyone's attention for awhile.
Koldus131
AG
Jimmy McNulty said:

So everyone is on board? Hopefully they push it too hard and the guys that feel like they have the real power will push back thinking they are being directed to do something they don't want to do. How far will they go to accuse him of things just to get him out? He checks a lot of "hate" boxes for them to go after. White, male, Texan, old...etc
Sounds like the Jacks may not be as on board but if Tommy/Christie won HOH unfortunately I definitely think he will be the target.

A lot can change between now and the next noms day, but ultimately Tommy/Christie are running the game and if they view him as a big threat they can get him out pretty quickly. I'm just hoping for Nick/Bella to turn on gr8ful or vice versa and blow it all over.

I have to say this season has been a pretty big disappointment so far, especially if Cliff goes next. Letting Tommy and Christie be in the house together with their previous relationship was an asinine decision by Grodner/Kass. Gives the two of them such a stupid large advantage over everyone else in the house, much like Paul's extended safety in BB19.
redass89
Jimmy McNulty said:

I thought she said in one of her interviews that she had recently come out of a long term relationship.

I played golf with one of my best friends on Friday and his wife went to Baylor. Apparently Kathryn was at his wedding a few years back and his wife is acquaintances with her. She would have seen me give a hell of a best mans speech.

Not that good. She's loose as hell. You would have gotten some
Bunk Moreland
Jackson and Holly talking about confronting cliff on the side about it (without telling him it was Christie who heard) and working with him going forward.
Sports-Ag
AG
So far a little meh this season. Doesn't help there is a 8 person alliance running things.
Bunk Moreland
Holly/Jack/Analyse etc got word that Nick had been saying he'd target Holly/Analyse (no idea if true). Holly & Jackson are questioning Nick.

There have been developments to try and flip some votes and play the game finally, but my guess is they'll all just run and tell Jack and we start over.

Cliff, Nicole, Nick, Bella, Sam seems to be what's sorta forming. Sam is currently working on Christie but hard to tell if she's truly receptive. My guess is unless something changes she won't get over the hump and do it.

Also, Jack is sleeping with Analyse but never stops talking to Christie. He has a weird obsession with her even though she said she's only into women right now (yes, I understand that's probably the beginning of where his mind is headed).
Bunk Moreland
Also, so far no one has let Cliff know they all know about his conversations with feeders. Most everyone uses him in a scenario of who they'd put up next week when talking to each other.
W
AG
need someone outside the 8-person alliance to win the next HoH.

also need someone on the block to win the Veto competition every now and then. That's one big reason why BB20 went stale at the end --- nobody could save themselves
BenFiasco14
AG
So... Jackson and Christie are accused of racism for putting up minority players...

Last night, ON THE ACTUAL EPISODE, Kemi says something along the lines of, "I can't wait to see more Yessseeeeca tears" and crickets.

Lol.

Not that I'm offended by either, just pointing out a double standard.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
I thought the exact same thing when watching the episode. You saw the same thing last year from Bayleigh as I think Bunk pointed out when the one guy was talking about the word midget being offensive to him like the n word is to African Americans and she went off that he actually used the word when describing how it made him feel, as if he called her that. Stupid.

Did a house guest confront them about this or are you just saying the internet is calling them racist in general?
tailgatetimer10
AG
I'm sure he's talking about Twitter
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Didn't know if Kemi or Jess starting throwing hail marys last night to blow stuff up.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Cliff getting spied on again, this time by Jackson... Sigh

Btw: Cliff gave a shout-out for his son in need of a supply chain job in Austin
Bunk Moreland
smart gameplay by Jackson. Cmon Cliff! Gotta do better than that my man!!
tailgatetimer10
AG
I'm confused. Jackson is now thinking of flipping the vote with that information he got.

Geez that dude is dumb. How did he take that away from Cliff's self reflection
Anti-taxxer
AG
Apparently everyone is gunning for Cliff next.

When Jackson told Analyse that he heard Cliff say he carries around Orwell on the After Dark feeds as a shout-out to his wife, Analyse said she wants to cut it open.
HTownAg98
And that's why people on this show sometimes have a hard time getting a job afterwards.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.