*****Big Brother 21 Spoilers Thread*****

295,321 Views | 2076 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by CliffHogg
Aggie09Derek
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hand Of God said:

Michie campaigning for Cliff's vote as he sends him out the door. Exactly why I can't stand him.

Big Brother

He was smart to get out Cliff and smart to campaign for his vote (which he should get if it's Jackson vs Holly).
Shanked Punt
Paul burned too many bridges when he lost in the final 2 with a pissed off jury. I don't see Jackson approaching that level.
hellbentcanine17
Hey guys, Cliffs son here. I just wanted to say thanks for all of Yalls support this summer. I know some of y'all have wondered if Cliff posts on Texags- I know he has an account and reads the forums all the time but I'm not sure how active he is.
GT_Aggie2015
AG
hellbentcanine17 said:

Hey guys, Cliffs son here. I just wanted to say thanks for all of Yalls support this summer. I know some of y'all have wondered if Cliff posts on Texags- I know he has an account and reads the forums all the time but I'm not sure how active he is.
Welcome!
KatyAg88
He will have to come in now. He did well. Good guy.
Koldus131
AG
hellbentcanine17 said:

Please tell him when he gets out we'd love to have him join us on this thread! You have a lot to be proud of and we are very proud of him as well! He repped us infinitely better than some of the other Aggie HGs have!
Bunk Moreland
hellbentcanine17 said:

I was told what his handle possibly was by another poster so I'll be interested to see if that in fact was him.

Tell your dad we loved watching his run. SKD 143
BenFiasco14
AG
hellbentcanine17 said:

Tell him to come visit us in this thread
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
JABQ04
AG
hellbentcanine17 said:

Awesome. We were all rooting for Cliff. Damn good job.
TASAG18
AG
I was just looking back on the thread. Remember how confused we all were when Cliff was HoH and made his deal with Christie to send Bella home in exchange for a couple weeks of safety? Cliff made some solid moves and in retrospect, that was a damn good one that contributed to him getting this far. If he went back on his word and sent Jack out that week, he would've been gone much sooner.

Props to Cliff Hogg for playing the game as well as he did.
Aggie09Derek
AG
tailgatetimer10
AG
Can't wait to see boss Hogg here soon enough! You've got a great dad.
Flashdiaz
AG
When you see him next on finale night, tell him A&M beat Clemson.

Just kidding don't do that. That's mean.
Burdizzo
AG
hellbentcanine17 said:

I went to A&M with your uncle Robert. We were in the same major together. Hell of a great guy that I miss dearly. I remember your dad, but he probably doesn't remember me. Only met him once or twice. You have a great family. Very proud of your dad.
Sports-Ag
AG
tk for tu juan
What was the Part 1 comp?

Production has to be pulling for part 3 to be Nicole vs Michie for the drama. Hopefully part 2 is some type of puzzle/memory comp.
TexDill15
AG
Supposedly part one was a puzzle.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Maybe the wall climbing one?

The amount of physical competitions this year is insane, by the way...
Bunk Moreland
Yep...Really makes you think. Grodner and Kass are probably setting up them to be on TAR as a couple or some *****
Koldus131
AG
This is from before last night's part 1 so really it's now 8 physical since Jackson won his first HOH. Normally it's not like that..

chuckenvy
man, i'd hate to be in the room with Bella, watching last night's episode.
Flashdiaz
AG
chuckenvy said:

man, i'd hate to be in the room with Bella, watching last night's episode.
I think she knew already when Nick was getting cozy with sis in the house. Can't say I blame Nick... this is probably his peak in regards to women. They guy is a moron and continuously loses arguments to Christy.
HTownAg98
Bunk Moreland said:

Yep...Really makes you think. Grodner and Kass are probably setting up them to be on TAR as a couple or some *****

Given that they won't start filming for another two months, I'd say that's a very safe bet.
htxag09
AG
I think we can all agree that Cliff made some great moves early and bad moves late, I think he'd agree.

I believe the root of it was him being afraid of the amount of physical comps, knowing he had no chance to win himself, so overdoing the deals to advance that way.....
gigemJTH12
AG
Kat should definitley make a short career out of CBS shows. Shes hilarious.

"Big Brother goggles" cracked me up.

I dont like Nick at all. But good for him. Chilling in jury house sleeping with a girl way out of his league.
Koldus131
AG
KatyAg88
^^^^ BB has been rigged for a while. I stopped watching after the Evil Dick rigging. I popped back in and saw it rigged again for Paul's second chance, turned it off. Curiosity got me to peek at the celebrity edition and night 1 saw the game rigged so Omarosa couldn't be voted out first and she would have been. I saw Cliff's Aggie swag on a commercial and it got my attention half way through this season.
Sports-Ag
AG
So Michie was salty in his goodbye video.
Bunk Moreland
Man Michie has that way of being such a whiny dbag every time you come around to liking him again. **** off with that being upset about a 'threat.' It's BB baby. Of course Cliff is going to go there. I guess it would have been more natural for him to have just had a house fight and yelled it in anger?
Shanked Punt
That is the infuriating thing. The people that play the game hard by making stuff up to put someone in a bad light, switching alliances when its convenient, making final two deals with just about everyone, and then ***** and moan when someone tries to play them.

Its all game play. And Jackson is whining even though he came out on top.
HTownAg98
Bunk Moreland said:

Man Michie has that way of being such a whiny dbag every time you come around to liking him again. **** off with that being upset about a 'threat.' It's BB baby. Of course Cliff is going to go there. I guess it would have been more natural for him to have just had a house fight and yelled it in anger?

That's some terrible jury management. I won't feel bad if Holly ends up with the money.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Sports-Ag said:

So Michie was salty in his goodbye video.

What an idiot.

This is your message to someone going into jury? Guys he deserves to lose after this video. What a dumbass
Sports-Ag
AG
I'm done
JABQ04
AG
Sports-Ag said:

I'm done

v
Shanked Punt
The decision that will live in infamy, keeping Holly over Tommy...

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.