*****Big Brother 21 Spoilers Thread*****

294,738 Views | 2076 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by CliffHogg
CliffHogg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I think The Challenge would more likely kill me!

As far as making a living out of these appearances... seems like that would be hard to do. But there are some of my houseguests that are probably in position to make some money with social media by hawking or selling merchandise.
Mucho austin
AG
They could just add you as a non-competing houseguest. Just to have you around and bring some sanity into the house
gigemJTH12
AG

Funny enough...going to Jeff Weldons wedding tomorrow. I think James huling will be there.

CliffHogg
I met Jeff at my Houston Meet & Greet on 10/27. Great guy! Lives just down the road from me in LaPorte.
BenFiasco14
AG
CliffHogg said:

I met Jeff at my Houston Meet & Greet on 10/27. Great guy! Lives just down the road from me in LaPorte.

LaPorte? Next time you see Jeff give him my deepest sympathies
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
CliffHogg
Big Brother 22 needs an Aggie on the cast! The first round of casting calls have been announced and the two closest spots to Aggieland are in San Antonio (March 12) and New Orleans (March 14).
Counterpoint
AG
gigemJTH12 said:

Nicole's picture and bio make me feel like she's going to be my least favorite of the bunch
I hope you changed your mind about that!

CliffHogg
Nicole thought she was going to come in and act like a New York badass woman. She had that side to her, and a hell of a sarcastic sense of humor. But she couldn't hide the sweet part of her character!
CliffHogg
FYI: Casting calls in San Antonio and New Orleans (along with everywhere else) have been postponed. But you can still apply online.
TASAG18
AG
Really hoping all of this Coronavirus stuff doesn't affect BB22.
Counterpoint
AG
TASAG18 said:

Really hoping all of this Coronavirus stuff doesn't affect BB22.

-Quarantine houseguests for a month prior to the show.
-No outside competition hosts.
-Disinfect any sets they have to build prior to competitions.
-Food deliveries sterilized.
-Julie eviction interviews done remotely.

Yeah that sounds very unrealistic, but if they did it, it might be one of the safest places to be during all this (not the safest place to avoid other diseases though!)
TASAG18
AG
Sounds like a plan!

I know Survivor has postponed production till May so hopefully by by June things are returning to normal.
CliffHogg
BenFiasco14 said:

tailgatetimer10 said:

Haha, I love Cliff. He's a dork but genuinely awesome.

I feel bad he doesn't know we already played. You've got to think he's aware of Clemson next week
He knows I'm sure. CBS HAS to tell him the Clemson score I'd assume.

Imo, they should play the game for the houseguests. Why not?

Don't leave Cliff in the dark! The 8th Amendment exists for a reason dammit!!
You would think, right? I begged and pleaded with the producers to tell me how we did against Clemson. But they wouldn't tell me squat. First question I had when I was evicted, right after my interview with Julie. And someone looked up the score and finally let me know.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.