*****Big Brother 21 Spoilers Thread*****

295,358 Views | 2076 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by CliffHogg
Jimmy McNulty
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I read on a reddit thread he admitted on a podcast to having two STI/STD's while in the big brother house and still rawdogged the Zakiyah chick while in the house. On the thread it said production gave him medication for them. "A few pills"
BenFiasco14
AG
"I have AIDS"

"Okay, here's a few Valtrex pills, you're fine"
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Bunk Moreland
Kat and Cliff both campaigning in their own way. Can't tell if some (Nicole and Jess) are having convos to help production or if they're being realistic.

I still think cliff stays tomorrow but a bit less sure tonight.
tailgatetimer10
AG
It's not trending the right direction with Cliff

However this cast has been sticking with their initial feeling
TexDill15
AG
I haven't been able to watch the episodes yet with Tommy as HOH. Did him and Christie make up with Jackson? I figured Jackson would have been the number 1 target for Christie.
Bunk Moreland
Apparently there was some big blow up last night between Holly, Sis, Kat, Jess, Christie, Nick...not all together but all back and forth with a little Nicole and Cliff thrown in. Hard to tell.

I think it mainly stems from Nick driving home the point to his favorites that Holly & Michie are with Kat even though Kat is lying and saying she'd put them up combined with Kat being super upset about possibly being evicted.

She exposed Clifff's Angels to Nick in an attempt to make Cliff look like a guy who makes alliances with everyone, even though Christie explained it's not an alliance, just 1 week of safety or whatever.

It's hard to figure out what's going on but now looking like Cliff will stay?
Bunk Moreland
Via Jokers. This helps because I've been out of the loop on keeping up this week:

Koldus131
AG
Cliff is staying unless Tommy wakes up this morning and changes his mind, but I don't see that happening.

Jess is an idiot and completely blew up her game last night, and dragged everyone she's ever been associated with down with her.

The BB_Updates twitter has tweets over everything went down. The RHAP feeds recap will also probably be a must listen today.
Bunk Moreland
Yeesh. I read 3 pages of updates on Jokers and was so confused but yes it did appear Jess was the center of it all.
Koldus131
AG
HOH will be live on feeds tonight. Likely wall or slip n slide. Really need to root for a Michie HOH. Can't believe I'm saying that.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Went and read the updates.

It's confirmed, Jess has no clue what show she's on
tailgatetimer10
AG
Here's what I hope happens:

Jackson wins hoh.
Tommy and Christie goes up
Christie wins veto; whoever the hell goes up as a replacement (probably Jess or sis)

Tommy evicted

Reasoning: holly/Jackson/sis are more likely to work as a 4 with Tommy. It'll never happen with Christie.
Koldus131
AG
tailgatetimer10 said:

Here's what I hope happens:

Jackson wins hoh.
Tommy and Christie goes up
Christie wins veto; whoever the hell goes up as a replacement (probably Jess or sis)

Tommy evicted

Reasoning: holly/Jackson/sis are more likely to work as a 4 with Tommy. It'll never happen with Christie.
Couldn't agree more.
BenFiasco14
AG
Cliff notes on whatever Jess did?
Claude!
aggie0959 said:

That was raven

That's so Raven.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Jess finds out from Nicole that Cliff made a deal with the 6, gets angry that she's left out

Jess goes around blowing everything she knows up, including Cliff Angels... Because she's crazy. (She also thinks it may save Kat)

Everyone gets more suspicious about keeping Kat, thus reinforcing to keep Cliff

Nicole now trust Cliff more. Kat is angry at Cliff (for doing what he had to do, to stay... Aka making a deal with the 6)

This is a very summarized version
BenFiasco14
AG
Cool. Sounds like an epic melt.

Thanks for the summary
Counterpoint
AG
Is it possible they show the meltdown tonight or is that too quick of a turnaround for the editors?
Bunk Moreland
Koldus131 said:

HOH will be live on feeds tonight. Likely wall or slip n slide. Really need to root for a Michie HOH. Can't believe I'm saying that.

Can't remember...have thet done the one where they have to fill the big jug of liquid up yet and they run back and forth?
Counterpoint
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

Koldus131 said:

Can't remember...have thet done the one where they have to fill the big jug of liquid up yet and they run back and forth?

They haven't.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
I hate that comp.....mainly because I like the episodes where the HOH is named during the episode itself.
Counterpoint
AG
Sorry my previous post broke up a Wire reunion.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
We're on a lot of the same threads.
Koldus131
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

Koldus131 said:

No, and that's the slip and slide one I was referencing.
Bunk Moreland
yeah that's what I figured.
Counterpoint
AG
Jimmy McNulty said:

I hate that comp.....mainly because I like the episodes where the HOH is named during the episode itself.
Good chance of Jackson winning that one though (maybe?), if that's what we want.

HTownAg98
Usually they do that one with about 6-7 competing, so maybe coming soon.
Scoopen Skwert
AG
My searching skills suck.

Has it been answered why there is an Aggie on each season?
Anti-taxxer
AG
Does Kat not understand how this game works?
W
AG
Cliff is doing what he has to do to stay. He can always go back to the old alliance next week
Sports-Ag
AG
Kat is disappointed in Cliff for making a deal because he's ON the block. Loved Cliff's response with because I'm on the block. Pure simple.

Yet, this is the same person who jumped in front of Cliff and took the rope in the veto while it was already in hands. Bye Baylor.
Anti-taxxer
AG
That was a ***** move by Kat.
Ag_N_Houston
AG
Kat,I am not your father!
BenFiasco14
AG
So we want Holly or Jackson to win so that they'll go after Christie and tommy yeah?
TXAG14
Boom!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.