*****Big Brother 21 Spoilers Thread*****

295,279 Views | 2076 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by CliffHogg
W
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
this was Kat's 3rd time on the block I think --- can't keep going up --- eventually going to get booted
Sports-Ag
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

Koldus131 said:

HOH will be live on feeds tonight. Likely wall or slip n slide. Really need to root for a Michie HOH. Can't believe I'm saying that.

Can't remember...have thet done the one where they have to fill the big jug of liquid up yet and they run back and forth?

You got your wish. Usually a guy wins this competition. Possibly Jackson or Nick. I don't see anyone else winning this.
aggietoolman
AG
This comp favors Nick, Sis, Michie and maybe Holly. Need Michie or Holly to win. If it's Nick, Sis, or Christie, then the season is probably going to one of the hated 4.

Sports-Ag
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

So we want Holly or Jackson to win so that they'll go after Christie and tommy yeah?

Agree.
BenFiasco14
AG
Jess is so fat. How is she a "model"?
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
aggietoolman
AG
And Nick is already kicking ass....
HTownAg98
Sports-Ag said:

Kat is disappointed in Cliff for making a deal because he's ON the block. Loved Cliff's response with because I'm on the block. Pure simple.

Yet, this is the same person who jumped in front of Cliff and took the rope in the veto while it was already in hands. Bye Baylor.

Cliff is exactly right. If he didn't make the deal, then he, Nichole, and Jess are the next ones gone. If he makes the deal, Nichole and Cliff are safe, and might be able to keep Jess safe.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
I just texted a buddy that I cringe every time she had a boob hanging out shirt with the middle knot and belly hanging out with the text model under her name. No knock to thick girls but it's ridiculous.
Jimmy McNulty
AG

Jackson approaching the mug line, Christie very close behind, along with Nick. All others trailing well behind. NT
08/15/19 07:18 PMP
BenFiasco14
AG
Can't stomach a Christie HOH
tailgatetimer10
AG
Jackson is killing it
aggietoolman
AG
Yep. He's out front with Holly behind him. Christie is sucking up to him in the comp. Michie removed his costume and is doing it in his underwear.

I only hope they put up Christie and Tommy. Only do one of them and the other will win veto to save both...
Koldus131
AG
Michie just won it
TASAG18
AG
Y'all think he'll put up Christie and Tommy?
Scoopen Skwert
AG
What is the Aggie connection?
Bunk Moreland
Alright alright alright
Bunk Moreland
bh93 said:

What is the Aggie connection?

The old guy Cliff is a sip but another person in the house had an Aggie shirt so he makes cliff wear it. Just an inside joke in the house.
tailgatetimer10
AG
tailgatetimer10 said:

Here's what I hope happens:

Jackson wins hoh.
Tommy and Christie goes up
Christie wins veto; whoever the hell goes up as a replacement (probably Jess or sis)

Tommy evicted

Reasoning: holly/Jackson/sis are more likely to work as a 4 with Tommy. It'll never happen with Christie.
Bunk Moreland
I want Christie out before Tommy. I respect Tommy's social game even though he annoys me to no end. Can't stand Christie.

I do agree with your reasoning for Tommy though.
Koldus131
AG
Michie told Cliff he's safe this week no matter what

Talked to Holly in storage room and as of right now is going to nom Christie and Sis. Should be a good week!

Aggie09Derek
AG
BenFiasco14
AG
Koldus131 said:

Talked to Holly in storage room and as of right now is going to nom Christie and Sis. Should be a good week!

Tommy as a potential back door option?

No pun intended
Koldus131
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

Koldus131 said:

Tommy as a potential back door option?

No pun intended

Not right now unfortunately. Likely Nick or Jess as a replacement nom if there has to be one.
Bunk Moreland
Koldus131
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

I highly highly doubt Cliff will go up. Holly knows he would go against pretty much anyone they actually wanted to get out. It would get shut down if Michie even considered it, which I don't think he will.
W
AG
should be a pretty easy decision for Jackson.

put up 2 of Tommy, Christie, and Sis.

and then backfill with the third if one of the nominees win the Veto. Could also backfill with Nick
Koldus131
AG
W said:

and then backfill with the third if one of the nominees win the Veto. Could also backfill with Nick

That's what I'm pretty confident he will do
Eso si, Que es
Koldus131 said:

W said:

That's what I'm pretty confident he will do
As long as he takes a shot at them, it will make sure the line is drawn in the sand and then you have Tommy/Christie/Sis/Nick going after Holly/Michie which should give Cliff some cover for a few weeks.

Cliff has been pretty good at buying time to wait for the next explosion, and it looks like he has gotten the ultimate explosion this week with Michie winning HoH. Cliff and Nichole could find themselves standing at the end of this thing, but they will have to keep the pot stirred and house divided. I think if it came down to Cliff/Nichole/Jess then the 2 girls would stick together because (like Kat said) Cliff is building a decent resume and a surprising social game.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

I want Christie out before Tommy. I respect Tommy's social game even though he annoys me to no end. Can't stand Christie.

I do agree with your reasoning for Tommy though.

100% agree. I'm just laying up the path for Cliff to get to the end.

Either him or Nicole are going to have to win an hoh in the next couple of weeks though.

I'm sure double eviction is coming in 2 weeks as well
Koldus131
AG
So I wake up this morning and see Jackson now wants to use Cliff as a pawn next to Christie, and Holly didn't really talk him out of it.

Idiot. Cliff will go this week if that's the case.
Bunk Moreland
Yeah I don't get that at all. He's taking away a vote for his target and giving the other side a chance to save one. Zero logic
jac4
AG
With the numbers in the house and the clearly defined sides, putting up a pawn is asinine. It just takes a vote away from what you want to happen.

Jackson doesn't get blood on his hands if Christie, Tommie, or Sis go home this week. They are his known and overt enemies in the house.
BenFiasco14
AG
Koldus131 said:

So I wake up this morning and see Jackson now wants to use Cliff as a pawn next to Christie, and Holly didn't really talk him out of it.

So Jackson has been beeching about Christie almost all season long, and now that he's got a chance to take her (or her bff) down, he's going to throw Cliff up there and get blindsided.

Idiot. But, what else can you expect from a 24 year old waiter.
agsquirrel97
AG
Koldus131 said:

what an idiot. He can only count on Holly, Nichole and maybe Jess to vote with him, leaving Tommy, Nick and Sis to go the other way. EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED!!!! Production can do anything they want to mess with gameplay and there is no reason not to put 2 threats on the block and make sure your shot lands. He just saw Christie come within a veto of going home on Tommy's HoH.

I'll say it again - minimum IQ should be required. How can anyone with any logic and reason ability attempt to play a game of this caliber against people who play this dumb. It is a handicap to good game play having to work with/around these people.

Julie is going to chew Jackson up on his exit interview, he will not be able to answer questions near as well as Jack did. Maybe she will give him a pass for having a learning disability or something.
Bunk Moreland
Quote:

Julie is going to chew Jackson up on his exit interview, he will not be able to answer questions near as well as Jack did. Maybe she will give him a pass for having a learning disability or something.

I'm not so sure. He's gaining back casual fans and social media crybabies. I also can't remember if he said anything derogatory like Jack did with the Rice pudding. Probably isn't hard to search the google but I'm just not that interested enough to do it.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.