*****Big Brother 21 Spoilers Thread*****

295,295 Views | 2076 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by CliffHogg
Koldus131
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So people on Reddit found pictures of Tommy and Christie hanging out together from all the way back in 2012. So ridiculously unfair to the rest of the houseguests. What a huge error by casting. I hope this results in someone new in charge of casting for BB22

https://www.reddit.com/r/BigBrother/comments/cgudmu/more_pics_of_tommy_and_christie_that_go_all_the/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app
Bunk Moreland
I'm not against twists like that upon entering the house. I do agree a bit with the post on that link that they shouldn't have played up the 'i didn't know this was going to happen' bs, but that really is pretty minor.

All that said, I do think twists like that should come with a reveal in the house or something tied around the house trying to figure out who it is. At this point if they do it though, most people will quickly deduce that it's Christie/Tommy because of how close they are.
jac4
AG
There are some funny memes on r/bigbrother. I'd post them if I weren't so terrible at posting pics.
Anti-taxxer
AG
Posting pics on here sucks so much.

Hamsterwatch is reporting that Bella is pushing an anti-Jack/Jackson campaign. Seems like maybe it's gaining traction.
Bunk Moreland
It's more been Christie and others *****ing about Jackson and him being selfish and a villain.

Cliff and Nicole floated to Kat and Jess keeping Bella and seemed like neither wanted to yet. Long 2 days though. Seeds are being planted.

Christie has to be a production dream. Bring her to DR, ask her 3 loaded questions, and then watch her go completely ape **** the rest of the day as she struggles with what to do.
Aggie09Derek
AG
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Did Kat immediately go run and tell 6 shooters?

I'll come around on her if she casts that jack vote to put it to to a cliff tie breaker.
Aggie09Derek
AG
Even Jess probably won't do it. She's worthless.
Bunk Moreland
Kat is thinking for herself but playing that ultimate 3rd place game. She doesn't care who stays or goes game-wise. It's more social for her and if she stays then great(in her mind).

Right now she said Jack is easier to talk to than Bella so her simple brain is on that. But it can change
Shenaniganz
Uh oh....

https://www.newsweek.com/big-brother-star-jack-matthews-accused-racism-again-after-rice-pudding-comment-1450910
JABQ04
AG
I know Jack is a huge dewsher but since that article fails to specifically say what he said in context I'm just going to assume that more poosays in Twitter are making mountains of mole hills again.
Bunk Moreland
Yeah **** that noise.
BenFiasco14
AG
My girlfriend (Ag) has never watched BB before but she's totally on board now Bc of Cliff.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
GrapevineAg
AG
Sports-Ag
AG
Here is what I don't get. The Six Shooters and mostly Christie has constantly told the other side of the house about their alliance and keeping them safe. Yet the other side of the house does not take that as a threat and still tells them things. Just dumbfounded.
HTownAg98
Sports-Ag said:

Here is what I don't get. The Six Shooters and mostly Christie has constantly told the other side of the house about their alliance and keeping them safe. Yet the other side of the house does not take that as a threat and still tell them things. Just dumbfounded.

No one has said these people are smart. Keep in mind that all but about 6 of them (two have already been voted out) are playing the long game. The rest are just playing to make it to jury.
They really just need to give everyone the same stipend, pay the top three, and remove this nonsense.
Aggie09Derek
AG

Some hilarious gif's in the thread. Cliff twerking hahaha
W
AG
seems like Cliff got the yips. Have to knock out the alpha males / strong physical players when the opportunity arises.

why not nominate Tommy, Sis, or Holly? to ensure Jack goes home
Aggie09Derek
AG
tailgatetimer10
AG
His loyalty to his word, got into the way of gameplay.

He's missing the fact this would've been 5v5 going into next week.. And he would've had Nicole, Sam, Bella and Nick. Now I know he doesn't trust Bella and Nick so maybe that had something to do with his thinking. He's also right that he would be the immediate Target for the 6 shooters as well.
W
AG
unfortunately he's going to be the immediate target now for everyone except Nicole, Jess, and maybe Kat or Sam.

Christie won't be able to prevent Jack or Jackson from going after him next week if they or any other six-shooters win the HoH
La Bamba
AG
It all comes down to the fact that the "other" side of the house just isn't really solid. It is pathetic that Jessica tries to be part of the cool kids so hard when its clear the 6 shooters are not accepting new memberships. Kat is the same but to a lesser degree, although her wild card status is probably going to get her far in the game but not win it. Wish we could have just swapped Jess for Ovi for a more interesting game.
aggieloko
AG
W said:

seems like Cliff got the yips. Have to knock out the alpha males / strong physical players when the opportunity arises.

why not nominate Tommy, Sis, or Holly? to ensure Jack goes home

Wouldn't Christie still use her power? And then put up Bella.
aggieloko
AG
Aggie09Derek said:

tailgatetimer10
AG
The way it's looking in the house right now, he made a ton of allies. He's been more engrained than ever. We will see how it progresses though
Bunk Moreland
Wed 11:29 PM PT

Bella says I have to stay on the show to get more clout. Sam says Clout or cloud? Bella explains clout. Bella wants Sam to get a youtube channel NT - silverspoons

Geniuses in this house
tailgatetimer10
AG
It's funny to me that these people think they're going to get an abundance of followers due to being on big brother.

For reference, Tyler was most popular last year and ended up with 90k.

The remaining of the cast hovers at less than 50k
Bunk Moreland
Yep. The magic of Jeff & Jordan won't happen again. Even Rachel.

Probably the 2 biggest the last 6 years are Paul & Jessica (because of Cody and her tits) and they only have ~130k followers.

Bella needs more 'clout' to build out her social media personality. So sad.
Bob Loblaws Law Blog
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

I'm not against twists like that upon entering the house. I do agree a bit with the post on that link that they shouldn't have played up the 'i didn't know this was going to happen' bs, but that really is pretty minor.

All that said, I do think twists like that should come with a reveal in the house or something tied around the house trying to figure out who it is. At this point if they do it though, most people will quickly deduce that it's Christie/Tommy because of how close they are.
I would really like to see a twist where everybody knows somebody else in the house, but they all think they are the only people that have a relationship coming into the house. Then put some reward/punishment if somebody else finds out about their relationship - kinda like the twin twist from a couple years ago.
JDUB08AG
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

Wed 11:29 PM PT

Bella says I have to stay on the show to get more clout. Sam says Clout or cloud? Bella explains clout. Bella wants Sam to get a youtube channel NT - silverspoons

Geniuses in this house
This right here is our society in a nutshell
Anti-taxxer
AG
Yay!! Special on cliff!!
wildmen09
AG
Gig Em Cliff and Hogg family! WHOOP!!!
Anti-taxxer
AG
Ugh. I hate these people. They are literally the dumbest people they have ever cast.

Together, they are not as smart as the next dumbest person to play this game.

Except for Cliff.
Ag_N_Houston
AG
I hope Sam wins HOH. I think he will try to make a big move. I think Sam will work with Cliff.
Anti-taxxer
AG
The way this season is going, one of the Jacks will win.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.