*****Big Brother 21 Spoilers Thread*****

295,276 Views | 2076 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by CliffHogg
tailgatetimer10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Poor guy

Gotta give him credit though, he knows it's game week
Zamacuco
tailgatetimer10 said:

Poor guy

I think id have to self evict this week...
TexDill15
AG
CDMAG10 said:

tailgatetimer10 said:

Poor guy

I think id have to self evict this week...
I could stand this week. But next week with Clemson would be a tough one to miss.
Flashdiaz
AG
that would suck even more because you'd be stuck in Jury... don't think they have access to watch football games, especially ones on CBS.
tailgatetimer10
AG
If we beat Clemson we're going to have to start a petition to leave Cliff in the bb house.

Can't mess with a solid winning streak.
Koldus131
AG
If we beat Clemson and Cliff is still in the house I'm paying someone to go yell over the wall and let him know
Flashdiaz
AG
they should offer him a choice:
eat slop for a week and give up Nicole to learn the score of the A&M v Clemson game
The Milkman
AG
Well its always sometime around now that they give the houseguests an update on current events. Maybe they'll mention to Cliff then the score
Anti-taxxer
AG
No one used the veto. Christie and Nick are still on the block.

Another twist that landed with a thud.
Counterpoint
AG
smango05 said:

No one used the veto. Christie and Nick are still on the block.

Another twist that landed with a thud.

Thank goodness! (This time)
Anti-taxxer
AG
Gotta agree. I would be fine with either of these idiots leaving.
austin08
S
Get nick outta there. He's a creep
Serious Lee
Thank you for your contribution this season Annalice.

BenFiasco14
AG
Ass
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Serious Lee
BenFiasco14 said:

Ass
gods way of apologizing for lack of a rack
HTownAg98
And a lack of brain cells.
Bunk Moreland
tailgatetimer10
AG
Bassmaster
AG
It's a little weird that I hated Jackson early on, but he's growing on me. Maybe it is because he's going after people that really piss me off.
tailgatetimer10
AG
In all honesty.. Most of his ******bag-ness went away when Jack left.

Jack is a pos, completely.
GrapevineAg
AG
I was thinking the exact same thing last night.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
He's getting a really good edit. You're feeling what those producers want you to feel.
Counterpoint
AG
Jimmy McNulty said:

He's getting a really good edit. You're feeling what those producers want you to feel.

But before Jack left, I hated Jackson even with the good edit!
tailgatetimer10
AG
I agree, except even the live feed watchers are more pro Jackson
W
AG
Jackson is dominating the show. Will win all the physical comps once Nck is gone.

should come down to Tommy's vote as to whom goes home
Eso si, Que es
Counterpoint said:

Jimmy McNulty said:

But before Jack left, I hated Jackson even with the good edit!
I don't think Jackson got a good edit until Jack left. I'm not saying Jack was or wasn't a bad person, but the things Julie asked Jack about on his way out the door are the same things we see from people year after year, he was talking crap about someone behind their backs, but this year it fit a "preferred" narrative to attack him in exit interview to satisfy a twitter mob.

Jackson's early edit included questions about him "targeting" minorities who were the people who all volunteered to be camp counselor. That was pretty narrative driven editing IMO and far from favorable.

I didn't like Jack or Jackson early because I thought they were both dumb players, making poor decisions. But they were both immature "bros" IMO like Bret last year, but I loved Brett because he was an intelligent player, start to finish.
Serious Lee
nicole apparently cleans up well.

Serious Lee
Eso si, Que es said:

I didn't like Jack or Jackson early because I thought they were both dumb players, making poor decisions. But they were both immature "bros" IMO like Bret last year, but I loved Brett because he was an intelligent player, start to finish.
they may be around the same age and i get the comparison, but brett is so much better at life than jackson its not even funny.
Eso si, Que es
Walt Luddiger said:

Eso si, Que es said:

they may be around the same age and i get the comparison, but brett is so much better at life than jackson its not even funny.
Fair enough, I can certainly agree with that.

I guess my point is, Jackson was getting a Jack edit in the beginning of the season, a racist bigot (IMO) and now he is getting a Brett edit as a funny dude making game moves. I personally believe his edit changed and Jokers rankings show exactly when that edit changed. As opposed to his likability just sky rocketing solely because Jack left.
Sex Panther
AG
Michie has really grown on me because he is a good player, and mainly because he has self awareness. He is kind of a ******, but he at least owns it.

The week with the field trip comp, when Sis and Christie were freaking out trying to convince themselves that America didn't hate them, he accepted it immediately. He knew America didn't like him, but he didn't ***** and moan. He took it in stride and took advantage of the situation and won. I respected him a lot more after that.
**** THE RANGERS

**** GARCIA

ALTUVE IS GOD
Sex Panther
AG
He's no Brett though... Brett is my all time favorite
**** THE RANGERS

**** GARCIA

ALTUVE IS GOD
Sports-Ag
AG
Sex Panther
AG
**** THE RANGERS

**** GARCIA

ALTUVE IS GOD
HTownAg98
Eso si, Que es said:

Walt Luddiger said:

Eso si, Que es said:

Fair enough, I can certainly agree with that.

I guess my point is, Jackson was getting a Jack edit in the beginning of the season, a racist bigot (IMO) and now he is getting a Brett edit as a funny dude making game moves. I personally believe his edit changed and Jokers rankings show exactly when that edit changed. As opposed to his likability just sky rocketing solely because Jack left.

I think it has more to do with the fact that they fed off of each other's dumbassery. With Jack gone, Jackson was on his own, and had to play his game.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Brett and Johnny Mac are my immediate thoughts when it comes to favorite players.

Brett was even better from an entertainment perspective

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.