*****Big Brother 21 Spoilers Thread*****

295,351 Views | 2076 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by CliffHogg
Koldus131
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Aaaaand now Christie just spilled to Nick and Bella she has the DPOV, so my entire post above may now be wrong.

Christie is insane. Poor Tommy.
Bunk Moreland
Good grief what is she doing? She can't keep her mouth shut either.

And she doesn't have the diamond POV. Only has it if she wins pov, otherwise she can upgrade another person to it. But then it risks her exposing her game.
Anti-taxxer
AG
Koldus131 said:

Aaaaand now Christie just spilled to Nick and Bella she has the DPOV, so my entire post above may now be wrong.

Christie is insane. Poor Tommy.

WHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Why in the hell did she do that???
Anti-taxxer
AG
According to Hamsterwatch, Jackson told Kat that the DR threatened him with a penalty nom if he keeps breaking the rules. Anyone know anything about that?

Also, it seems Christie lied to N & B about what her actual power is.
Koldus131
AG
smango05 said:

According to Hamsterwatch, Jackson told Kat that the DR threatened him with a penalty nom if he keeps breaking the rules. Anyone know anything about that?

Also, it seems Christie lied to N & B about what her actual power is.

She legit just told the same thing to Sis/Tommy/Jack so I think she just legit doesn't know/forgot how it works
Anti-taxxer
AG
I have no problem believing that.
tailgatetimer10
AG
This cast cannot shut up about anything.

Hell even Cliff found himself incidentally giving away all of his info.

Bunk Moreland
Christie after telling nick and Bella got called into DR and was corrected as to her power. She is re explaining it.

She also is 100% against Bella. Plan is still on. Though she also believes Nick was going to put her up if not for her calling him on it, so she is nuts.

She and Holly have both acknowledged that Jack and Jackson can go up and they're fine. Reiterated they're here to play the game.

As of now the save Nicole plan is 100% a go and even though it means cliff goes to camp comeback I'm all for this move. Makes sense for all.

Hoping Cliff gets a comp he has a chance to win in camp comeback.
agsquirrel97
AG
If Cliff is gone, I may be gone as well. This group is very logic challenged IMO. I think they really believe they are successfully manipulating each other but everyone just sees right through it. The great seasons all had intelligent players, but I just ain't seeing it this year.

I wouldn't include Cliff in that analysis, he just ended up with a bunch of superficial people looking for fame who never saw Cliff's ability / value as an Aliance member. The old guy role is an easy early target, which is why I have never had the balls to try out for BB or survivor. Kudos to Cliff for chasing a dream, just sucks the people of lower intelligence all banded together. Misery loves company, and dumb people are miserable.

Bella seemed smart and a potential threat early, but she is as bad as Jack/Jackson/fake blonde #1/diversity cast member #3, et all.

David seems very smart / aware, i'd like to see him do well.

We all know every season will have the usual stereotype cast members, just require a minimum IQ so we see some game play.
Bunk Moreland
Edit; re read your notes on Cliff. I agree, but he still had an unforced error and I think it cost him. But he does have a chance in camp comeback if they do save Nicole.

We're also just finishing week 3. Plenty of time. Sam has won multiple comps and is solidly in the middle. And the big house alliance is fixing to blow up.

Hasn't been my favorite start either but I think we're on the cusp of some fun if things fall the right way.
tailgatetimer10
AG
The part I don't understand is they had an easy swing to get Jessica out. They could've easily gotten Cliff, a loyal houseguest, but instead are going with a true float
Bunk Moreland
Agree with this completely but Nick wants Nicole out, Kat wanted to use her veto, and nobody was going to let her in on the plans.
tailgatetimer10
AG
I get it. It's just like everyone wants to talk about how Derek played one of the best big brother games ever.... But they all want skip the fact he simply reigned in the loyal to a fault players.
HTownAg98
In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
Derek was never on the block until the final three.
Anti-taxxer
AG
Looks like Jackson has a bit of a domestic assault history.

Oops.

https://www.newsweek.com/big-brother-domestic-violence-jackson-michie-robyn-kass-1449482?amp=1

Quote:

The purported arrest record, which is in Michie's name from 2018, suggests that the houseguest was charged with a count of domestic assault, among others, though its unclear if he was ever convicted of the crime. The document was shared on Twitter by former Big Brother winner Dick Donato on Monday.

It seems that he told Kat about it, and her knowledge of it caused her to feel un-safe when he was yelling at her in the last day or so. Apparently why he's already been threatened with penalty nom and has been given so many talkings-to in the DR.
Serious Lee
roid rage. dumbass even admitted to taking them in front of his alliance (and everyone watching the feeds)
JABQ04
AG
God these people are dumbasses.

htxag09
AG
So, collectively, are the houseguests going to get dumber and dumber each year? Seems like that's how it's trending.
HTownAg98
Except for Sam and Tommy, there is no one in that group of nine that have any redeeming qualities. Nichole's "conversation" with Bella about being a bully, and Bella's complete lack of self-awareness...hoooo boy,
tk for tu juan
Lost all respect for Jack and his dewshbag attitude towards Ovi during the episode. Jess, complete dumbass. Christie, WTF

The camp comeback people should be stirring up the house a lot more and ****ing up peoples game.
4stringAg
AG
So apparently Nick has said he wants to spit on Kemi, hock a loogey right between her eyes, and called her a piece of *****
tailgatetimer10
AG
The idiots of nine avoid talking to the comeback group

What is interesting is Kemi finds a way to try to stir it up. But they run back to reach other and end up group think everything
tk for tu juan
So far I have been just watching the TV episodes. Guess I need go back and skim thru the daily updates. It will be great when Bella is evicted within the next few weeks so she can't go to the jury and she can watch how she was played.
Bunk Moreland
The conversation where she walked out of the room that Nicole started calling her out was cut short by at least 30 minutes. Nicole and Nick had a very open convo in front of everyone, then Christie started the movement for what will ultimately happen tomorrow night.
tk for tu juan
Who should be considered patient zero for the STD going around the house?
Koldus131
AG
tk for tu juan said:

Who should be considered patient zero for the STD going around the house?

Definitely Michie
Poptartin
tonight is probably Cliff's last night in the house

W
AG
wow, that was a mean episode tonight. Not very enjoyable.

it's going to be a blow to the show if Nicole is knocked out of the game tomorrow night
tailgatetimer10
AG
It's going to take a crazy ass day today to flip the votes.

Nicole literally needs to stay away from Christie lol
TASAG18
AG
The episode last night did a good job of exposing some of the bad going on in the house, but there's just so much more that you can see in the live feeds. Unde9able is filled with lousy people.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Sad part about it, is a few if them may be alright. It's the group think that sucks all of them into the crap.

Bella, Jack, Jackson are pretty toxic in their own world.

Sis, Holly and Nick (for that matter) are basically sheep.

Christie is nuts.

Tommy and Sam are most definitely latching on to the power alliance
Bunk Moreland
Agree. Holly has some redeeming qualities that separates her from young & dumb Sis and creepy Nick. But right now she's attached to Jackson so **** that .
Jimmy McNulty
AG
And she banged him in a bathroom on a live feed tv show after he already banged one of the other ho's....not so redeeming on that one....and the dude was the likes of Jackson.
Bunk Moreland
Completely agree with that. I just mean after the Nicole/Nick/room conversation where Nicole was basically admitting to the rest of the room things Holly said to her, she didn't take it personally, understood it, and has shown some compassion.

The sloppy seconds with a dbag is well...not redeeming.
TASAG18
AG
Very true. Sam and Tommy are both decent people, always talking about their families. Just sucks gameplay has made them align with the others. I'll be rooting for those 2 when Unde9able starts turning on each other.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.