*****Big Brother 21 Spoilers Thread*****

295,322 Views | 2076 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by CliffHogg
Bunk Moreland
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Woof. So let's recap (based off a few reddit and jokers rabbit holes).. Holly started banging a former bachelorette loser because he apparently was spreading word on the social media reality show casting circuit that he was going to be the next bachelor. Banged a bunch of women trying to get on the show including Holly... Turns out he isnt the next bachelor, Holly still has enough (missing the word here) to actually date him knowing what he did to the other women.

She then admits it was a horrible relationship and she was dumb for being in it while on another reality show that records everything. She wanted to reset and play a game and make a good impression so...she....became another dude's sloppy seconds during that very season and was going to ride that to the end until she finds out she likely isn't staying because of said sloppy 2's relationship.

I really wanted to like Holly. I think she has a good heart. But she's a fame ***** with a conscience. That's not good for her mental psyche.
Sex Panther
AG
Who is the Bachelor guy she was banging?
Sex Panther
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

I really wanted to like Holly. I think she has a good heart. But she's a fame ***** with a conscience. That's not good for her mental psyche.

Yeah, I'm sure all that stuff is true and she's just a typical wanna be reality star, but she does seem like a pretty good person and she's actually intelligent. Shame.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
She did leave a mark, just not the one she wanted. You can talk all you want about the person you want to be and try to be but that doesn't make you that person.
Bunk Moreland
Luke Pell
Sex Panther
AG
Oh right, his picture got shown on here earlier. I don't know him.

Also, I thought you meant Luke P from this season at first
Bunk Moreland

I think this is mostly cliff and Nicole doing production justice by getting some footage of them wavering for the opening segment of the show tomorrow night.

But at least Holly tried. Pros and cons to keeping both. I still think she leaves tomorrow night.
Koldus131
AG
I think Cliff and Nicole are pretty much a lock for F3 if Tommy really throws HOH tomorrow. I think Tommy and Jackson for sure vote the other out if they win F4 veto
gigemJTH12
AG
gigemJTH12 said:

Nicole's picture and bio make me feel like she's going to be my least favorite of the bunch
me from the first page. Love how wrong I was about this.

Nicole and Cliff are one of my favorite duo's ever.

I dont spend much time on the thread but has this been discussed: I have a feeling Cliff would throw the whole game to Nicole if given the chance. Like if they made it to final two, I think his only pitch would be for everyone to give Nicole their vote. Would be pretty cool to see.
Bunk Moreland
Cliff wants the money and respects the game too much to do that imo. He's going for it.
BenFiasco14
AG
I'd say no. I'm sure if nothing else Cliff would love the money for his kids, not to mention retirement (not saying you're an "old" Cliff - whenever he inevitably reads this thread).
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Bunk Moreland
Bunk Moreland said:

I think Ovi & Nicole have potential to get huge fan followings.

Well I whiffed on Ovi but had it right with Nicole!
BenFiasco14
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

Bunk Moreland said:

I think Ovi & Nicole have potential to get huge fan followings.

Well I whiffed on Ovi but had it right with Nicole!
Apparently Ovi tried (or is actively trying, anyway) to get a big social media following
tailgatetimer10
AG
No matter what happens tonight, they've got to get Jackson out next week.
Bunk Moreland
Agree. Which is why I think evicting Holly is ultimately the right move, or has more pro's. Go all in to get Jackson out, then figure it out in final 3.

Jackson/Holly think Tommy is teflon in a final 2. I don't agree. He'll have Christie but no guarantee on anyone else. Jack was his closest other person and he spoke often of voting for the best player overall. Tommy might be that, but might not either.
agsquirrel97
AG
I have zero read on the jury, no idea what each person is thinking

Jack - best player? Jackson?
Anal Lice - ?????
Conspiring B1tch - ?????
Bowl cut nick - Tommy? No idea after him
Jess - a girl first, if not then Cliff???
Christie - Tommy And then no idea

Who am I missing?
Bunk Moreland
You've got them all.

Holly makes 7
Juror 8 is 4th place
Juror 9 is 3rd place.
Koldus131
AG
Let's assume a Tommy/Cliff/Nicole/Jackson F4. I think Jury preference goes..

Holly - Jackson, Tommy, Cliff, Nicole
Christie - Tommy, Cliff, Nicole, Jackson
Jess - Copy/Paste Christie's
Nick - Nicole, Jackson, Cliff, Tommy
Sis - Copy/Paste Christie's
Kat - Jackson, Cliff, Tommy, Nicole
Jack - Jackson, Cliff, Tommy, Nicole.

I could be wrong on most of these but that's my read right now
tailgatetimer10
AG
Jackson made a huge play last night in order to keep Holly:

Basically Tommy was pitching to Nicole and Cliff. Jackson was able to listen in, even though they were being careful during the discussion.

Jackson later pulled Tommy aside to talk, and ensured Nicole and Cliff noticed. He discussed nothing but random things with Tommy.

Jackson later came to Nicole and Cliff and used all the information he heard, from the original conversation, against Tommy. Basically saying he was promised the same things. He also further expanded on details regarding Tommy and Christie's relationship. He also lied and informed Nicole, that Tommy stated they should get Cliff out at #4. But only because Nicole can't win a jury vote.

This is a huge play by Jackson, that will only get exposed if Nicole calls as meeting today.

Props...
Koldus131
AG
i'm praying for that house meeting. Will make for some great drama before the live episode tonight.
TraditionsPD
AG
House meeting starting now.
Bunk Moreland
wow before this apparently Cliff & Nicole were thinking of evicting Tommy. Let's see how well this goes for all involved.
Koldus131
AG
TraditionsPD said:

House meeting starting now.
As soon as it was about to start feeds cut, and have been down for over 20 minutes now. Fishy fishy production...
W
AG
since Michie can't play in the next HoH....I would stick with the plan and evict Tommy.

Cliff & Nicole can beat Holly for HoH -- Tommy would be tougher to beat

I think Holly is the preferred person to go final 2 with -- she won't get the votes
TraditionsPD
AG
I am not sure. Tommy has promised to go after Jackson and will throw the HoH to Cliff and Nicole. So then the Veto is a 3 vs 1 to keep Jackson on the block.
TraditionsPD
AG
The most powerful position in the final 4 is the Veto winner. You are safe and decide who goes home if you are not HoH.
Aggie09Derek
AG
TraditionsPD said:

I am not sure. Tommy has promised to go after Jackson and will throw the HoH to Cliff and Nicole. So then the Veto is a 3 vs 1 to keep Jackson on the block.

That's the main thing. Who will take you to final 2.

Holly also has won some comps and she can definitely win. It's not like some years where a complete floater lasts this long.

Pros/cons to both people staying in the game. May just take some luck on whether it's the right decision to keep someone or not.
Bunk Moreland
Pretty annoying that bb cut feeds for the day right as they were going to do the house meeting.
Bunk Moreland
so the final 4 POV is the strike/elimination one, or has been for multiple years in a row.

If that's the same one, then Michie might do well but he isn't necessarily a lock.

But even still...If I'm Cliff & Nicole I'd rather go to the final 4 with 1 brutal competitor and another good one who I'm unsure what he'll do but he made a deal with me....than 1 brutal competitor and his showmance who will no doubt vote for each other and protect each other during that week.

The move is to evict Holly, trust that Tommy throws HOH to one of them, but even if he doesn't all is not lost. They just saved him so he'll owe his loyalty to the most recent move to further his game.
aggietoolman
AG
Have to take out Holly. I think Nicole makes final two with any of the other three.
Bunk Moreland
Ugh it worked. Holly stays. Please don't let this be a fatal flaw Cliff.
BenFiasco14
AG
Ehh, holly and tommy are both good competitors but I think tommy has the edge there. Plus, with Christie in the jury, tommy has a built in advantage. He shouldn't have revealed he knows her.
Bunk Moreland
None of that matters when you have 2 people playing against you in veto next week that will just save each other. Cliff may get lucky and Nicole goes but my guess is not anymore if 1 of those 2 win veto.

They'll keep nicole because she's perceived as weaker. Jackson pulled the ultimate game move.
Sports-Ag
AG
I thought they should have evicted Holly but Tommy has a lot of friends in the jury house.

During his talk with Julie she revealed there was some yelling/crying between Tommy and Michie with the lie Michie made up.
W
AG
well, it starts with this next HoH. Either Cliff or Nicole needs to win it

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.