*****Big Brother 21 Spoilers Thread*****

295,352 Views | 2076 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by CliffHogg
jac4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I think Michie and Holly are going to regret not evicting Christie when she was on the block with Sis 2 weeks ago. That was a colossally stupid move. Sis was useless.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Those idiots thought Nicole believed them. Everyone now knows what they were trying to do
BenFiasco14
AG
I've honestly stopped watching and am just sort of keeping up to see how Cliff's doing. I might watch tomorrow, but then again, Thursday night football
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Bunk Moreland
Christie was telling Jess last night she has wanted Michie out since day 33. Oops Michie. Shoulda cut that bait the first time.
Bunk Moreland
Looks like Christie has now shifted more to working on Cliff for next week and beyond. Cliff feeding her bs. He seems pretty safe.
HTownAg98
Ray Charles can see that Cliff is the smartest person in the house. He doesn't let emotions dictate his game, keeps a low profile, and everyone likes him. He should win.

But I think he loses at the end because the jury thinks he's well off enough that he won't need the money.
Bunk Moreland
If Cliff makes it to the end he wins hands down imo. This cast will be begging to 'make history' and award the oldest winner in bb history.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Maybe last season. This season isn't full of SJW, however..
Anti-taxxer
AG
Who's going home tonight? Is anyone even keeping up anymore?
Koldus131
AG
Jess, should be unanimous. As for the double it's almost 100% going to be Michie/Holly or Christie/Tommy.
BenFiasco14
AG
Is tonight the double?
Counterpoint
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

Is tonight the double?

Yes
BenFiasco14
AG
Counterpoint said:

BenFiasco14 said:

Is tonight the double?

Yes

Excellent ! I'll be watching then. Haven't watched an episode in a bit. 7 or 8?
Counterpoint
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

Counterpoint said:

BenFiasco14 said:

Is tonight the double?

Yes

8 (Central)
Koldus131
AG
For Cliff rooting interests, root for Tommy or Holly to go tonight. If Tommy stays and Christie goes, I think he would likely work with Michie and Holly over Cliff and Nicole. If Michie goes and Holly stays, she will almost certainly choose Christie/Tommy over Cliff and Nicole IMO.

Michie leaving tonight is worst case scenario for Cliff, I just hope he realizes that and if it's Holly and Michie on the block, he and Nicole need to vote out Holly instead of what Christie/Tommy want (Michie).
jac4
AG
Counterpoint said:

BenFiasco14 said:

Counterpoint said:

BenFiasco14 said:

Is tonight the double?

Yes

8 (Central)

Directv says 1 hour episode, so I assume that's correct.
W
AG
is there a veto comp before the second eviction?
W
AG
jac4 said:

I think Michie and Holly are going to regret not evicting Christie when she was on the block with Sis 2 weeks ago. That was a colossally stupid move. Sis was useless.
yep, might have been the turning point of the whole show
Koldus131
AG
Yes. Jess' eviction, HOH comp, veto comp, and 2nd eviction will all happen live tonight.
MarkDG86
AG
According to what I read, the entire process (HOH, POV) is played out in one 60 minute episode on double eviction night.
"Desire, determination, spirit, the will to win, love of contact - call it what you like; it still can cover a multitude of sins in a football game." Coach Dana X. Bible "Ten Aggies can yell louder than a hundred of anyone else." Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant
tailgatetimer10
AG
Rooting for a Tommy eviction. Seriously the only way this goes down is if Christie wins the veto.

However I'm fully expecting Tommy to win hoh because that's how it typically goes
jac4
AG
tailgatetimer10 said:

Rooting for a Tommy eviction. Seriously the only way this goes down is if Christie wins the veto.

However I'm fully expecting Tommy to win hoh because that's how it typically goes
I expect Tommy HOH and Nicole/Cliff as noms.

Bunk Moreland
MarkDG86 said:

According to what I read, the entire process (HOH, POV) is played out in one 60 minute episode on double eviction night.

Yes. As soon as HOH is over they'll go to commercial and you'll see them all sort of reacting after, then see people running off to corners of the house as it fades out.

Back from commercial Julie will likely ask the new HOH a question "how does it feel to win" or whatever to lighten the mood then quickly say "ok, but now you know you have to make noms"

Quick noms, then Julie will go to commercial and say "coming up, the veto competition" and after the commercial they'll play veto. No need to choose players because all HG's play from final 6 on.

POV will happen and then she quickly makes them come in, make the replacement and vote to evict over about 2 segments.
Thisguy1
I haven't really been following the thread this year because I didn't want any spoilers, but was was the deal with Jackson and Holly? That fight/break up/whatever it was came out of nowhere to those of us just watching the show.
Bunk Moreland
Same with reading updates. They've had a few of those this season. Also, literally nothing happened this week so I think they struggled to fill time and made that tiff much bigger than it was.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Just an immature relationship, that's all
Bunk Moreland
Nice swerve by Julie about a jury battle back
Ag_N_Houston
AG
Hope Cliff wins HOH.
BenFiasco14
AG
NICOLE!!!
Anti-taxxer
AG
Omg. What a stunner. Def did not see Nicole winning this one.
Bunk Moreland
Nicole! **** yes!!
BenFiasco14
AG
Please vote out tommy
aggietoolman
AG
Yes!!!

And the look on Christie's face was so worth it.
Bunk Moreland
Lol. Christie was not expecting that from Nicole.
Ag_N_Houston
AG
Time to get Christie out. She's done nothing but wait for Tommy to save her every week.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.