*****Big Brother 21 Spoilers Thread*****

295,341 Views | 2076 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by CliffHogg
Flashdiaz
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Lol he had to go with a family ex and take her off the block? Gtfoutta here
Koldus131
AG
Nicole won veto. Needed some good news today. Now it's Cliff and Nicole vs. Holly for F4 HOH
Aggie09Derek
AG
Nicole could take off Cliff and put up Holly and they could send her home if they wanted to
Bunk Moreland
She needs to take Cliff off. Make the move. No pressure and they can still vote out Tommy.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Why would she consider not taking cliff down?
Bunk Moreland
Because she's Nicole and generally always scared.
Koldus131
AG
She already told cliff and the cameras separately she's taking him down. Said she couldn't risk it.
Aggie09Derek
AG
100%

Is it much better for their game to keep Tommy in the game over Holly is the question.
TASAG18
AG
Could be a smart move to break up Michie and Holly before they get any further, but seems like Cliff and Nicole are loyal to their final 4 agreement.

Holly and Michie were just talking about telling Cliff/Nicole about Tommy and Christie's relationship before the show to give them more of a reason to get him out of the house while they can.
htxag09
AG
Game wise, should evict holly. However, holly and Jackson have been 100% loyal to their final 4 agreement and basically carried them this far.... So understand returning be favor.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Wow I'm even torn on what to do. She 100% should take Cliff off.. but whoever is evicted is going to tie up to the other person regardless.

You got to take your shot on Holly and Jackson vs Nicole and Clif

Rather than Tommy and Jackson
Koldus131
AG
I think ultimately it's smarter to keep Holly because she will be way worse in the upcoming mental comps next week than Tommy. Michie can't play next HOH anyways so it all comes down to veto. Hoping for a Cliff, Nicole, Holly F3.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Tommy > Holly in competitions, in my opinion....
HTownAg98
At this point, it's who would you rather sit next to at the final two? There's no way the answer to that question is Tommy. He's gotta go,for everyone's game.
wordman4077
AG
I don't know... if Holly wins the final 4 veto, she probably cuts Cliff. If Tommy were to win though, he cuts Jackson. I think getting rid of Holly right now is the better play. It almost ensures that Cliff and Nicole make the final 3
SpringAg92
Bunk Moreland
Yup. Nicole and Cliff are in great position and I think that's the smart move.
Sports-Ag
AG
I actually like that by Nicole. You have to take the big chance and get some respect from the jury. That will still leave Michie as the target as he is a comp beast and a little of Tommy as a target. They need to split the big duo.

Kind of glad that is happening as seeing the last two episodes of Michie and Holly stating they need have Cliff/Nicole and Christie/Tommy duke it out while they stay out of it. Got a little too cocky.

With the past double eviction I thought maybe they should have evicted Tommy. He's been winning vetos and Christie hasn't won much. Also, Christie was dead set to get Michie out. Could have helped Cliff/Nicole this week.
tailgatetimer10
AG
The mistake was getting out Christie for sure.

Should've evicted Tommy, then Holly. Jackson and Christie working together, or having any strength of morning a team, wouldn't happen.
PhatMack19
AG
Bunk Moreland
Nicole takes Cliff off. Holly up. Alright Cliff & Nicole. This is your moment.
agsquirrel97
AG
How is Jackson taking it? It is good for his game to have holly in jury without having to send her, but of course he has to navigate to F2 on his own.

Don't get me wrong, I am all in for Cliff to win, but Jackson can't hate the game move as a fan. Tommy is ecstatic I am sure.

This part of the season gets so boring, it is like 12 minutes of game play every 7 day cycle.
Anti-taxxer
AG
agsquirrel97 said:

How is Jackson taking it? It is good for his game to have holly in jury without having to send her, but of course he has to navigate to F2 on his own.

Don't get me wrong, I am all in for Cliff to win, but Jackson can't hate the game move as a fan. Tommy is ecstatic I am sure.

This part of the season gets so boring, it is like 12 minutes of game play every 7 day cycle.

I wish they would speed the game up at this point. Maybe eliminations on Wednesday and Sunday. With all the other distractions, and the fact that with the exception of Cliff, I'm not really wild about any of these folks, it's like watching paint dry.
Bunk Moreland
Jackson doesn't know yet. Nicole & Cliff will likely start that conversation Wednesday.
JDUB08AG
AG
Jackson may be relieved to be honest.
tailgatetimer10
AG
They need to take a page out of Derek's game play. Walk him through the scenario as if it's his idea. He's got a big ego, so this strategy would probably work
Bunk Moreland
I like it but it probably won't matter for a jury vote no matter what. Jackson could tell Holly he's never saying a word to her after she walks out the doors and she'd still vote for him on finale night.

So they might as well take the credit for the big game move as it'll make them look real strong to the rest of the jury.
agsquirrel97
AG
smango05 said:

agsquirrel97 said:

I wish they would speed the game up at this point. Maybe eliminations on Wednesday and Sunday. With all the other distractions, and the fact that with the exception of Cliff, I'm not really wild about any of these folks, it's like watching paint dry.
I agree about speeding the game up, should schedule it to finish this coming week. Double eviction last week followed by 3 day cycles, HOH-Veto-Evict. But at least the final 6 all played the game unlike years past when no one really did much gameplay IMO.

Cliff has been awesome
Jackson has been a comp beast
Nicole is coming around at the end, she has been really smart throughout, but pretty meek
Tommy was strong socially
Holly was meh,
Christie, as much as she grated on me, had some really good moves through the season.

Overall it was one of the better recent casts IMO.
Bunk Moreland
Agree. If Holly goes home this week it might be the first time in forever that the 4 msot deserving winners get to the end.
JDUB08AG
AG
This wasn't the greatest cast, but I didn't hate anyone. Yes, some annoy me but in the past I hated some players. I will legit be ok if anyone left wins.
Bunk Moreland

"Him" is Cliff. Nicole told Tommy Cliff doesn't want to break a deal unless he has something from Tommy in return.

Even if he says he will.. no way Tommy throws HOH does he? If so wow, and also great for one of cliff or Nicole. If not still the right move for C/N
tailgatetimer10
AG
All that matters is that he saves them in Veto, at the end of the day
Bunk Moreland
Holly has spent the entire week banging and arguing with Jackson. Not campaigning. Tommy has spent the week solidifying and campaigning.

I think production told Holly she may not be safe because now she's mad that they're openly considering keeping Tommy. Don't know if they'll make it to tomorrow before **** comes out but I hope it does. Holly has only herself to blame. She keeps saying now she has to play for herself... Little late for that!

Also Tommy told cliff and Nicole about he and Christie.
Koldus131
AG
And Cliff already knew. Alluded to the wall yeller. I love that he knew this entire time and didn't tell anyone.
Koldus131
AG
That Cliff montage pre-veto comp on the show tonight was gold

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.