*****Big Brother 21 Spoilers Thread*****

295,256 Views | 2076 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by CliffHogg
HTownAg98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bunk Moreland said:

Yeah Ovi likely goes. Others have already discussed Kat being a "pawn star" for the next several weeks.

Can he use his power after the POV?
Aggie09Derek
AG
Nope.
HTownAg98
Well crap.
LHIOB
AG
Ovi is pretty annoying so Ive got no problem with this.
Anti-taxxer
AG
Ovi is definitely obnoxious. But Kat is super paranoid, and majorly vicious.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Imo ovi is going to be gone this week. Next week will be interesting. I see one of Christie, jack, Jackson gone next week.

It's funny how this show works, all Christie had to do was put up Kemi and move on.

Now she has people unhappy with her for a move that wasn't necessary
Bunk Moreland
I'm happy she didn't put up kemi and I'm hoping she wins next week. I don't want to watch another group of 8 plod their way thru.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Come on. You know this group of 8 isn't going to run through anything. There's no brains behind the operation (Tyler)..
Bunk Moreland
I think Nick has the brains. Which is why he is working the other side already. He knows the 8 wont hold long.

We need a Kemi to be a thorn in the side of the strong guys. It'll make great TV.
JDUB08AG
AG
This generally seems to be an unintelligent cast.
Bunk Moreland
WelchAg said:

This generally seems to be an unintelligent cast.

Twitter seemed to love when Cliff was talking about liking Britney. Responses were along the line of "finally, someone who says they're a super fan and they've actually watched more than the last 2 seasons they get provided in the sequester"
Anti-taxxer
AG
The social media mob seems to be gunning hard for Jack. Hamsterwatch said petitions have been started to have him removed from the game.
HTownAg98
LHIOB said:

Ovi is pretty annoying so Ive got no problem with this.

I'm trying to figure out how someone that annoying got elected SBP at Tennessee. That's partly why I picked him.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Did you expect a student body president to not be annoying?
Bunk Moreland
What did he do?
HTownAg98
smango05 said:

The social media mob seems to be gunning hard for Jack. Hamsterwatch said petitions have been started to have him removed from the game.

What is the background behind this?
HTownAg98
Jimmy McNulty said:

Did you expect a student body president to not be annoying?

I'd at least expect them to be charismatic and able to interact with a wide range of people.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Jack is just an *******. That's all.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
What's he been doing? I missed last night
Aggie95
AG
It usually takes me a couple of episodes to get into BB....but this cast is making even that difficult. They seem like a boring group and not one "stand out" personality.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Nothing has been in the episodes, but he's pretty rude to Ovi, for whatever reason is always talking trash about Kemi, and is super cocky -- reminds me of Paulie
tailgatetimer10
AG
Agree 100%
Bunk Moreland
Agree with both of you. That's why I'm rooting for Kemi early. She has some sass and personality and so far I'm not turned off by it. And the strong Bros they put in the house in Jack/Jackson are just stoneheads.

You can already tell Cliff, Nicole, Sam, analyse, Holly & more aren't going to make big waves.

Jack/Jackson are what they are. Ovi is gone. Jessica is the "girl power forever" annoying one, Kat is the sobbing unstable one, Tommy is the flamboyant gay who is in love with a straight guy, Christie is having to get her hands dirty because she's hoh, and Bella/Nick are close and playing both sides.

Kemi will keep drama in the house simply because she won't conform.
HTownAg98
He said "F******g Kemi makes me want to f******g stomp a mud hole right through her chest..."
He should lay off the roads for a while.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
wow
Bunk Moreland
https://www.fortlauderdaledaily.com/profiles/vegas-dalmar-how-memphis-garrett-has-opened-35-venues-across-america

Dan posted this on Twitter about Memphis. Good to see he's doing well. Their run will forever be my favorite and what got me really hooked on BB. From Keisha & Renny to April & Ollie, of course Jesse and gnat... What a year.

Good to see Memphis is finding success professionally.
Sports-Ag
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

https://www.fortlauderdaledaily.com/profiles/vegas-dalmar-how-memphis-garrett-has-opened-35-venues-across-america

Dan posted this on Twitter about Memphis. Good to see he's doing well. Their run will forever be my favorite and what got me really hooked on BB. From Keisha & Renny to April & Ollie, of course Jesse and gnat... What a year.

Good to see Memphis is finding success professionally.

Nice to see he's doing good for himself. That season of big is one of the best, might be favorite. It was good from start to finish
Anti-taxxer
AG
Here's an account of the petition

https://www.oprahmag.com/entertainment/tv-movies/a28244210/big-brother-21-jack-matthews-change-org-petition-expelled/

Quote:

Some of his more pointed remarks? When talking about houseguest Jessica Milagros, he said, "I flirt with her just to make her feel good about herself."

Quote:

He also seemed to mockingly refer to her as "Consuela" when chatting with other houseguests.

Quote:

Ovi Kabir, 22, is also often on the receiving end of Matthews' behind-the-back comments. In one instance, the fitness trainer appeared to compliment the college student by acknowledging he looked "swole," only to call him a "******" as soon as he was out of the room. He's also reportedly called Kabir "fat," and said he'd like to see Kathryn Dunn nominated for eviction "so she would melt in her own s**t for another week and it would be fun to watch."

Quote:

But what has fans really up in arms are his constant attacks against 25-year-old Kemi Faknule. He repeatedly calls her a "b****" to other houseguests, says he hates her, called her "f****** poison" and "the second dumbest Big Brother player in history." Oh, and there's this: "F******g Kemi makes me want to f******g stomp a mud hole right through her chest," a remark he attempted to water down by saying he took that signature line from BB20's Sam Bledsoe.

Basically, he's a dick. Unfortunately for him, he's a dick while there are dozens of cameras filming his every move, and social media is an unforgiving group of folks who are fully prepared to ruin his life.
Bunk Moreland

Even though I like Analyse, Kemi is spot on. Is she seeing this or getting help from DR?
tailgatetimer10
AG
Analyse is beautiful but geez, it's like nothing is going on in her head.

Her game play will likely mimick that if Victoria in bb16
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
Mind sharing why for those who don't watch feeds?
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
My wife and I have discussed college SBP's. What the benefit and why would people do that.

High school I get, looks good on your college application, wants to be popular, wants to have power etc etc. but why do people do it in college. And in order to do it in college you have to be willing to talk to lots of people, not do anything to poss people off and have a following of people to help you get votes (ovi started his own frat)
Anti-taxxer
AG
cpsencik04 said:

Mind sharing why for those who don't watch feeds?

Look a few posts up. I quoted some stuff last night.
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
Saw it thanks.

As far as analyse, if I was a "hot chick" on BB, I'd do the exact same thing. Why put anything out there early when you don't have to and can just ride the wave of, I'm hot look at me, hang out with me and cuddle.

Save the game play for a few weeks and just listen. Not saying she is doing the deep game part.

On a side note, have y'all notice they don't cast the overblown, huge boobs, too much makeup, too many surgeries, etc hot girl anymore...(Kat is close but not like old years) I much prefer the tight petite athletic hot house guests
TASAG18
AG
Cliff gave a TexAgs shoutout on the live feeds this morning around 8 a.m. their time.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.