*****Big Brother 21 Spoilers Thread*****

295,291 Views | 2076 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by CliffHogg
Bunk Moreland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Reading updates from last night after HOH...

Sys was annoyed with Holly during the comp, says she has no backbone and does whatever Michie wants.

Nicole apparently didn't realize you could shift from side to side in the comp and is pissed about that.

Jess immediately campaigning to not go up after the HOH room reveal and people exit.

Sounds like a lot of the females are not happy with Jackson's attitude/aggression. Kat & Jess spent somet ime talking about it.

When Michie/Holly 'broke up' for 17 hours, Holly told Kat that Jackson was the rogue vote, he threw away all the cookie dough on purpose. Makes messes on purpose, dumps the mouthwash just to mess with people.

Just a bunch of post-comp venting it sounds like last night. Holly will let Michie/Jack run her HOH so assume Sam & Nick.

aggietoolman
AG
I'm not sure the Kat vote for Jackson was just being dumb. I originally thought the same.

There was talk about Kat crying earlier and that Jackson had yelled at her again. Apparently the feeds kept cutting away any time someone tried to bring it up. I wonder if she wasn't taking a jab at Jackson/CBS for all the crap that he's getting away with.

I did read where he was having a nervous breakdown over the have not food so they just gave in to him and let him eat whatever he wanted.

As far as this week goes, it will be a wasted week where Nick (or Sam, but less likely) goes home.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Analyse talking trash about things that she's never going to do or say to anyone's face?? I'm so shocked!!
austin08
S
I like Holly, but she needs to get away from Jack and Jackson. But she won't. She'll let them run the house this week.
Bunk Moreland
Jackson cooked breakfast for Holly, Sys, & Christie and served it to them in the HOH room. They're all so impressed.
Flashdiaz
AG
I'm surprised the non-six shooters didn't cook it for them and feed them in their lair.

jac4
AG
Haven't watched eviction episode yet, but the floaters/outcasts are really short sighted in their game play.

They're only chance was to take down the 6 by one number last week. The house is divided, but they weren't the ones who drew the lines. What good does an 8-2 vote for Bella do?

They 6 shooters are going to all make jury, run the house the rest of the way and one of them will win. By voting with the 6 last week, Jess and Kat in particular, are essentially saying "we don't want to win big brother".
Anagrammatic Nudist
AG
rao11010 said:

He said SKD143 right after his vote.
The 143 is code for "I Love You" (number of letters in each word).

S=Sharon, his wife
K=Kelly, his daughter
D=Daniel, his son

Hope that helps, and gig 'em Cliff.
Bunk Moreland
Day 40 HG Ratings on Jokers (this will be more influenced by people who read updates/watch feeds - Cliff I think is much higher for the TV polls, etc. because all the casual watchers love him I think).

Rank | Name | Avg Ranking (out of 5)

1) Nicole - 3.69
2) Kat - 3.23
3) Sam - 3.15
4) Cliff - 2.84 (hurt by the people who wanted him to act with vengeance no matter what last week)
5) David - 2.81
6) Ovi - 2.71
7) Kemi - 2.56
8) Tommy - 2.06
9) Nick - 1.90
10) Christie - 1.66
11) Holly - 1.65
12) Jessica - 1.49
13) Bella - 1.45
14) Analyse - 1.24
15) Jack - 1.09
16) Jackson 0.61

BB21: 2.53

Only 3 players above a 3 and basically 8 at a 2.0 or lower.

BB21 Average Ratings:
Veto Night Ratings Avg (18-49 demo): 1.09
Eviction Night Ratings Avg (18-49 demo): 1.04
Sunday Night Ratings Avg (18-49 demo): 1.05

BB 20 Average Ratings:
Veto Night Ratings Avg (18-49 demo): 1.51
Eviction Night Ratings Avg (18-49 demo): 1.49
Sunday Night Ratings Avg (18-49 demo): 1.48

That's a difference of ~2MM viewers per night more last year than this year.

Some of that is due to people who are now watching it on CBS AA. Out of the people I know who watch the show, roughly half of them don't watch when it's on TV and instead have subs to CBS AA and watch it on there...yet none of them use CBS AA to watch the feeds. They continue to watch the show as if they are just a normal CBS viewer even though live feeds are at their fingertips if they want.

That being said...the show is definitely down this year. The cast is a major part of that.

JDUB08AG
AG
I'm sure the CBS/AT&T contract dispute isn't helping
Bunk Moreland
Great point. That has to be hurting.
austin08
S
Holly is talking as if she's gonna do what the house wants in terms of noms.. #shocking
aggietoolman
AG
Looks like my hunch was correct regarding the Kat/Michie vote. Found this on a feed site....

On best thing of night: Kat asked Jess if they heard audience laugh when she (Kat) voted & Jess said yeah why did they lol. Kat tells how she voted for Mickie (Jackson) & intends to every week until he's ousted.
Anagrammatic Nudist
AG
aggietoolman said:

Looks like my hunch was correct regarding the Kat/Michie vote. Found this on a feed site....

On best thing of night: Kat asked Jess if they heard audience laugh when she (Kat) voted & Jess said yeah why did they lol. Kat tells how she voted for Mickie (Jackson) & intends to every week until he's ousted.
That's actually very clever game play... and something I haven't even thought of before. Judging the live audience reactions from odd-ball things said in the live voting; this is great. And thus, I would bet this gets nixed by production.
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
We watch on cBS AA but pretty much never watch the feeds. Honestly, they kind of bore me. If something major happens, we find the clips on YouTube/twitter/reddit.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Those ratings are awesome. Mainly because the fluctuations in human emotion.

Bella tanked as she became really toxic. Then she apologized and becomes more humble and cascade's up.

Cliff was at #2 right next to Nicole, he didn't make the move they wanted, trended down.

Shows how public opinion is so easily altered
Flashdiaz
AG
i'm surprised they could hear the audience from inside the house. I would have expected the House to be sound proof.
htxag09
AG
A couple things from last night's episode:
  • can someone ***** slap Nick? Was I the only one who found it ironic for him to call out Cliff for wasting is HOH? Does Nick not remember last week?
  • the HOH competition showed exactly why Cliff did what he did. His "alliance" were the first ones to fall, he'd be screwed right now had made a big move
  • Why did Nicole and Jess vote out Bella? Are they still that upset about her big mouth? So they'll actively keep a member of the big alliance who's picking them off one by one out of spite?
Bunk Moreland
htxag09 said:

A couple things from last night's episode:
  • can someone ***** slap Nick? Was I the only one who found it ironic for him to call out Cliff for wasting is HOH? Does Nick not remember last week?
  • the HOH competition showed exactly why Cliff did what he did. His "alliance" were the first ones to fall, he'd be screwed right now had made a big move
  • Why did Nicole and Jess vote out Bella? Are they still that upset about her big mouth? So they'll actively keep a member of the big alliance who's picking them off one by one out of spite?

Counterpoint
AG
Bunk Moreland
TexAgs is messing up.

I'm trying to quote your bottom bullet about Nicole & Jess not voting for Bella...

Nicole & Jess aren't public allies of Bella. If Bella doesn't have the votes, then just vote with the house and avoid putting a target on your back with Jack/that side. Nick & Sam gave her the vote because everyone knew how close all 3 were so it didn't matter.
HTownAg98
The big problem I see that's becoming a recurring theme is all of the popular/Type A personality people all bind together early, leaving the geek/Type B personality people on the outs. The type B people don't realize until it's too late.

Of course, I don't know how you solve it, because the eye candy is one of the reasons why people watch.
JABQ04
AG
Nick and Sam on the block. Surprise
austin08
S
WTF does anyone in the house actually want to play the game this season!? Good lord...
aggietoolman
AG
It's the same every year and constantly discussed. The pay out for winning isn't that great. The goal is to make jury and receive the weekly stipend for the whole length of the show.

As long as this remains nothing will change, especially when they cast the way they do.
Aggie09Derek
AG
After taxes not all that much
Anti-taxxer
AG
Especially since they pay California taxes. They may take home about $25.

But think of all the Instagram followers they'll walk away with. ((Eye roll))
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Nick won veto. Bye Sam?
Bunk Moreland
Jimmy McNulty said:

Nick won veto. Bye Sam?

Most likely. Kat has volunteered to be a pawn, though Analyse is pushing for it to be Nicole.
austin08
S
I read where Kat is pushing hard for Nicole.
Bunk Moreland
Both are. Seems to be more division among the 6 but nothing that is ever lethal. They all just talk about each faction but never act on it
aggie0959
Cliff had Heineken for his hoh. I am kind of disappointed
W
AG
a predictable and boring episode tonight.

hope Nick or Sam can win the veto
BenFiasco14
AG
I bet Holly's family in Wyoming is really thrilled to see their 31 year old daughter getting plowed regularly on a reality tv show by a 24 year old waiter
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.