*****Big Brother 21 Spoilers Thread*****

295,265 Views | 2076 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by CliffHogg
BenFiasco14
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Side note - I know it was mentioned that Cliff mentioned TexAgs on one of his cliff notes segments.

I'm not asking for his username, but I have the feeling probably someone on this thread knows him if that's the case.

All this suffice to say; do y'all think cliff will jump on here after it's all over and field some questions for us?

Unlike Haleigh, who probably got a cold sore after reading last seasons thread and forever blocked TexAgs, cliff will come back and see we loved him.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
oldcrow91
AG
Jimmy McNulty said:

It felt weird. They could most certainly find clips of all of those people to try to spin the comments and crucify them. People get too bent out of shape over the lamest stuff.

Mrs Moonves sticking with her husband after his shenanigans probably isn't the person to confront these guys.
Bunk Moreland

What a turnaround from Kat after weeks 1 and 2. Dare I say she's playing the best game so far given her comp wins and ability to move back into favor with a good amount of the house.
BenFiasco14
AG
oldcrow91 said:

Jimmy McNulty said:

It felt weird. They could most certainly find clips of all of those people to try to spin the comments and crucify them. People get too bent out of shape over the lamest stuff.

Mrs Moonves sticking with her husband after his shenanigans probably isn't the person to confront these guys.

Right!? I didn't want to say it. This is the entertainment board after all.
tailgatetimer10
AG
She's got protection on quite a few ends in the house, and a real shot at winning this season
Koldus131
AG
Tommy's current plan is to target Kat and will nominate her and either Cliff/Nicole. It will likely be Cliff but he wants to find a way to ensure Kat goes home and not Cliff. He said he may nominate Cliff initially and then if the veto doesn't go Kat's way he will take him down and put up likely Nicole.

He rightly sees Kat as the link to Holly/Michie and Jess/Nicole/Cliff, and wants to get rid of her. I don't like him as a person at all but it's the right play and a smart move. I just hope Cliff as his backup doesn't end up having to happen.

Will be interesting to see how the field trip affects all this. I am praying Sis or Christie end up being a third nom and don't get taken off with the veto and get then get evicted on Thursday. That would be hilarious.
Bunk Moreland
So let's play out the scenario of 3 noms being Kat, Cliff, Christie:

Voting to evict Christie: Jackson, Holly, Nicole, Jessica possibly Nick too - Christie goes home

---------------------

3 noms being Kat, Cliff, Sis:

Voting to evict Sis: Jessica, Nicole

Unknown: Holly, Jackson, Nick, Christie(though she'd be Kat or Cliff).

No matter what, that field trip is extremely important this week.
Koldus131
AG
I know Christie and am pretty confident Nick wouldn't VTE Sis, so you'd need to get Michie and Holly on board with voting out Sis, which I think they would.

If they don't, I can see a Sis/Cliff/Kat scenario where the votes fall 2-2-2 and Tommy breaks the tie
TASAG18
AG
Voting closes at 11 a.m. CST today. I would think the competition may be later today or tonight.
tailgatetimer10
AG
If your target is Kat, putting up Cliff is ungodly stupid.

Jessica or Nicole (or Holly for that matter) would be much more assurance
Rex Racer
AG
Just voted 10 times for Christie to be on the field trip. Hopefully, she loses and goes on the block!
Bunk Moreland
I went 7 Christie - 3 Sys today.
Bunk Moreland
Quote:

Fri 1:40 AM PT

Jess says that she is not sure Jack is a fan favorite, Jess saw some stuff that would bother viewers. Kat repeats several times she thinks Jack was a fan favorite

Current Jokers rankings: Jack is 14/16.
tk for tu juan
Is it too late for Jack to enter the Democratic presidential race? Nice job weaving around the BS questions from CBS.

Any backlash for Julie saying gypped at the end?
jac4
AG
tk for tu juan said:

It's funny, there's a huge discussion on r/big brother about that. I wasn't even aware of the spelling or it's connotation as a slur.
BenFiasco14
AG
jac4 said:

tk for tu juan said:

It's funny, there's a huge discussion on r/big brother about that. I wasn't even aware of the spelling or it's connotation as a slur.
Liberals
tk for tu juan
It would only seem fair for Jack to come back and play the clip for Julie and ask for a response? They can prep her just like they probably did for Jack
TASAG18
AG
Christie lost the field trip competition!
Bunk Moreland
And Michie won. Wow. Michie and Holly already told cliff today they will not vote to evict him.

I really think they can get Christie out. Jess won't want to vote her out though.
HTownAg98
TASAG18 said:

Jimmy McNulty
AG
Has anyone been nominated?
Sports-Ag
AG
TASAG18 said:

Really? Greatness! This could not have gone any better for the field trip.

YourFavAggie
AG
If she ends up going home on Tommy's HOH would be poetic justice
Eyes of texas Crying
jac4
AG
Kat and Cliff are noms. I guess Christie gets to play for PoV.

Come on Cliff for PoV. Realistically, maybe Jess will win it. Going to be a crazy week with 3 on the block.
Counterpoint
AG
This has a chance to be awesome. Who are the people who absolutely CAN'T win veto to assure Christie stays on the block?
Also, will she get to pick a player for the veto competition?
BenFiasco14
AG
Tommy obviously. Sis too probably
TASAG18
AG
Jackson and Holly talking right now. Both are saying they should get Christie out while they can and join sides with Cliff's Angels.
tailgatetimer10
AG
WOW.

This season really took a turn for the better!!!
Bunk Moreland

Nick going overboard here. Let's see if Julie calls him out on his exit.

Hes playing the classic game of be on the side of the hoh but instead of playing it cool he's trying to wield power. Not smart.
TASAG18
AG
austin08
S
I missed something. Why are 3 people nominated this week?
aggietoolman
AG
Looks like Tommy won veto so the whole twist was for nothing....
Bunk Moreland
austin08 said:

I missed something. Why are 3 people nominated this week?

Bb field trip. America voted for 3 people to compete in an extra competition. Winner got safety, lower got nom'd and 2nd got a punishment.

Jackson won
Christie lost
Sis 2nd.
Bunk Moreland
And ****ing Tommy won veto so down goes Christie. Maybe they can spin it to him that removing her gets extra blood on his hands but I doubt it. She's coming off and expect Nicole or Jess to go up (most likely Nicole).

Bunk Moreland
Apparently Cliff got injured during the comp. Kat must have been involved because she's crying about it feeling guilty.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.