*****Big Brother 21 Spoilers Thread*****

295,323 Views | 2076 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by CliffHogg
HTownAg98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
tailgatetimer10 said:

Nick and Christie are going at it right now.

Christie told everyone she was going to call him out for lying and playing the middle. Awesome

Self-awareness, she lacks it.
BenFiasco14
AG
Christie crying and being all upset is A+ TV
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
GrapevineAg
AG
Christie is an oxygen bandit.
YourFavAggie
AG
I may stop watching this season if they let Christie talk her way into staying
Eyes of texas Crying
JABQ04
AG
Jesus, Sis is stupid as ****.
Bunk Moreland
FFS Jackson. The last few weeks it has all been about Christie and the night before you're going to flip?

The DR got to their heads.
Bunk Moreland
Christie already doing damage control with Nick. He's going to flock back to her if she stays and Michie/Holly/Cliff(by association) will be easy targets.

Hopefully Nicole talks sense into them later tonight.
tailgatetimer10
AG
FML Cliff why are you helping flip the vote. Wtf
W
AG
it's still a win for Jackson/Holly if Sis goes home --- that breaks up the trio.

from Cliff's standpoint...someone will eventually have to knock out Jackson. And Christie would do the dirty work next week if she wins HoH.

interesting to see what Tommy does --- at least from tonight's episode it appears he realizes it's time to cut bait with her
tailgatetimer10
AG
Tommy has been prepping for Christie to collapse and putting space between them two
BenFiasco14
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

FFS Jackson. The last few weeks it has all been about Christie and the night before you're going to flip?

The DR got to their heads.

Cliff notes for the LOLpoors?
Bunk Moreland
Jackson and crew now talking about flipping the vote. And seems they're all hopping on board.
BenFiasco14
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

Jackson and crew now talking about flipping the vote. And seems they're all hopping on board.

I gathered that much. Why?
Bunk Moreland
"she's backed into a corner."

"wants to take out Nick."

"let's them go at each other."

What he fails to realize is this season re-sets the board every week. Zero consistency with these morons. If they save Christie and she wins I hope she puts up Jackson and Holly.
BenFiasco14
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

"she's backed into a corner."

"wants to take out Nick."

"let's them go at each other."

What he fails to realize is this season re-sets the board every week. Zero consistency with these morons. If they save Christie and she wins I hope she puts up Jackson and Holly.

I'm just so sick of Christie's attitude and her damn voice!
YourFavAggie
AG
Her constant victim hood is insanely annoying
Eyes of texas Crying
Serious Lee
shes like the wal mart version of vanessa
oldcrow91
AG
Not a Christie fan but it would be fun to see Sis shock of eviction after she said her social game would keep her safe no matter who was on the block with her.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Well. At least I think Cliff is a bit safer with Christie in the house, near term
Hey...so.. um
Walt Luddiger said:

shes like the wal mart version of vanessa

Vanessa was the Walmart version of vanessa. She's like layaway at Kmart version of vanessa.
agsquirrel97
AG
YourFavAggie said:

Her constant victim hood is insanely annoying
That is what you become when you think the universe manifests things either for or against you.

Go out and make your own luck. Be less abrasive in a game where you must win friends and influence people.
htxag09
AG
While I definitely would like to see Christie gone, I think we can hold off on the panic button. Just as likely they wake up and go back to the original plan as they are to still want to evict Sis.....
tailgatetimer10
AG
I agree, they could... But going to require a lot of discussion to move it back
Bunk Moreland
I don't even care if Christie stays at this point. Sis has become so incredibly useless. She can't even finish DR sessions. She doesn't know how to talk game. But if Nick wins HOH, watch how fast she and him sync back up and Jess/Cliff or something like that are the nominees.
BenFiasco14
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

I don't even care if Christie stays at this point. Sis has become so incredibly useless. She can't even finish DR sessions. She doesn't know how to talk game. But if Nick wins HOH, watch how fast she and him sync back up and Jess/Cliff or something like that are the nominees.
But Sis is damn fine to look at. That ass...
Bunk Moreland
I know but lately she isn't even showing that off. And she never showers.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Yeah Nick is a flop. Dude has no spine. Quit whining about how the same side you ran back to, doesn't trust you.

They perfectly demonstrated that when they evicted Bella you idiot.
BenFiasco14
AG
Walt Luddiger said:

Bunk Moreland said:

Sis' ass

Quoting this to try and will a Christie eviction.
Flashdiaz
AG
going to be hard to watch if the universe keeps Christi.

Jessica is boring and mostly dumb but at least she took the biggest shot at the six shooter house.
Nicole is boring and doesn't win anything.
Sis is boring and dumb in a comedic way and nice to look at.
Nick is acting like a domestic abuse victim.
Michie and Holly are entertaining only because they're playing the game.
Cliff is cool for obvious reasons.
Tommy with Christi are unwatchable tv.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
they said on RHAP that the folks in the house of mentioned Sis smelling like BO.
Bunk Moreland
the people who watch feeds all day note that she rarely takes showers. I think she went 2 weeks without one at one point.
Jimmy McNulty
Koldus131
AG
Barring a shocking development, Christie is staying. From an entertainment perspective, I'm fine with it because Sis offered nothing to the game and if she didn't go this week I really think she would have coasted to Final 4.

It's also good for Cliff's game in the short term, as no one is targeting him or considering putting him up next week either way. He needs to throw tonight's HOH and then gun for what very likely will be the double next week and take a shot then.

Longer term, I am unsure the ramifications it will have on his game, but the good part of it that I see is Nicole especially as well as Jess become the de facto goats in the house that everyone wants to drag to the end because they know they can beat them, now that Sis is gone. This is very good for Cliff's game because he has to have at least one of those three in the final 3 with him because they are the only people that allow him a chance to get to the final 2. He can beat Jess in part 2 of the final HOH competition and then would control his own destiny in part 3, or Nicole can win part 3 and take Cliff to Final 2 instead of whoever she beats. No one else would take Cliff to Final 2 because they know he would beat them and he also won't be able to beat anyone else besides Jess in part 2 of the HOH comp.

Assuming Christie stays, here is who everyone is targeting next week:

Christie: Nick, but could shift to Jackson and Holly
Tommy: Jackson and Holly
Nick: Jackson and Holly (or Christie maybe)
Jess: Nick
Holly: Nick
Michie: Can't play HOH
Cliff: Probably Nick, but really should throw it
Nicole: Probably Christie and maybe Tommy
tailgatetimer10
AG
I still think Jessica and maybe Tommy would be at risk to put Cliff up
Koldus131
AG
Tommy is pretty firmly against Jackson and Holly at the moment. He could put Cliff up as a replacement nom to them and the other would still likely go home.

Jess would likely put up Nick and Nicole and could put Cliff up as a replacement if one came down and that would worry me a little bit.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.