*****Big Brother 21 Spoilers Thread*****

295,278 Views | 2076 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by CliffHogg
Bunk Moreland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Christie can't stand Jackson. She should make a deal with Nick, Sam, Nicole & Cliff (and Jack after) right now and give Nick diamond POV to put up Jackson.

Christie Tommy Nicole nick cliff gets the deed done and she could likely talk Analyse, Kat, and Jess into it too.

If there was a moment to make a huge offensive movement with her power, it's right now.

The game re sets after that and there's no 'other side.' holly would immediately have to fall into line and Jack already is obsessed with Christie.
aggie0959
Kay is a definitely a vote for snackson whether he is on the block or not. She is having real problems with him.
Sports-Ag
AG
I actually like that idea.
Bunk Moreland
Other than chatter of "wow that was a big move, she's a major player" there's nothing to lose for Christie.

And she dominates the house narrative so much that it probably wouldn't even make anyone else think twice about her.

Jackson would be eliminated before jury so who cares about that blood on hands.
Anti-taxxer
AG
That would completely change my opinion of her. I hate Jackson more every time I see or hear him.
Bunk Moreland
Kat is the replacement nominee. Sam's going home.
Koldus131
AG
What a dick
Bunk Moreland
I dont care one way or another about sharing your spoils from winning, but to make decisions based off potential precedent of doing it so it doesn't affect your game makes it super douchy
Flashdiaz
AG
And then she meekly did as she was told and didn't share with anyone that didn't have Jackson's approval.
austin08
S
The more I watch Jackson, the more I can't stand him. Holly needs to cut the line. Feed him to the sharks and get him out of the house.
Bunk Moreland
Holly almost looks ashamed of herself but just keeps going along with him. My guess is she is and has been easily taken advantage of by ******* dudes in her past.
Aggie09Derek
AG
She dated Luke Pell from The Bachelorette

https://www.eonline.com/news/947303/the-bachelorette-s-luke-pell-and-holly-allen-break-up-again
BenFiasco14
AG
Aggie09Derek said:

https://www.eonline.com/news/947303/the-bachelorette-s-luke-pell-and-holly-allen-break-up-again
This is pathetic.

eta yet not unexpected in the slightest.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Bunk Moreland
I don't know who that is as I don't watch any reality tv other than BB but wow. Just looking at that tool is a quick confirmation that she indeed dates dbags. And she clearly is chasing d level fame.
JDUB08AG
AG
Just cast normal people not in the reality tv scene already either directly or indirectly.
Serious Lee

you wont convince me thats not Vanilla Ice
Counterpoint
AG
Aggie09Derek said:

Well she definitely doesn't have a "type", does she?
wildmen09
AG
Wife says that dude wasnt a ****** on the bachelorette...but he sure looks like one.

Too bad for Sam...wake me up when the six shooters are shooting at themselves.
W
AG
smart discussion from Christie & Tommy to Holly.

don't get rid of Nicole...she never wins anything. Glad some folks in the house have finally figured that out.

heck of an effort by Nick to win the veto. It's up to him & Cliff to win HoH again
Ag_N_Houston
AG
I loved Holly's speech about how it's HER HOH and she's not letting Jackson tell her what to do. Um, okay.
Bunk Moreland
Lot a of **** could go down soon. Jack and Jackson are testing Tommy by feeding him info to see if it spreads. Holly is not a sis fan anymore. Holly/Jackson weary of Christie and Tommy. Sam said he was going to blow up Christie's game at eviction. It got back to Christie. Sam and Tommy had a long talk. Christie might go ape ***** Also Tommy is on to Kat and Holly.

tailgatetimer10
AG
Cliff may have made the best decision by playing extremely safe, if they start to collapse.

From a guy that was right in the middle of the radar.. Him laying low has allowed him to go back into the shadow. Cliff notes exposed seems like ages ago now.
Bunk Moreland
Exactly. And he did so much covering of the Cliff Notes by just telling each of them over about a 2 day period "I know Christie heard me talking to the feeds about couples in the house" so he brought it up directly to each and every one of them, which forced them to acknowledge it and give him a response (usually a 'it's no big deal'). The smartest part of that was it neutralized any of them as using it as a threat moving forward.

We really need it all to blow up today/tonight so Christie uses that DPOV this week or at least has the option. Reading Nick/Sam's conversation the past few days about who Nick would nominate is so awful. Sam is pleading with him to take a shot at the 6 and Nick is saying he wants to prove to them they can trust him. So so stupid.
tailgatetimer10
AG
I really wish Nick wouldn't have won the veto.

Dude is a moron
BenFiasco14
AG
tailgatetimer10 said:

I really wish Nick wouldn't have won the veto.

Dude is a moron
He paired up with Bella, who somehow came across as even a bigger DBag than Jackson/Michie... that should tell you all you need to know.
BenFiasco14
AG
Is Christie thinking about using her power tonight?
Bocaj
AG
I thought she could only use it on veto night
Aggie09Derek
AG
Bocaj said:

I thought she could only use it on veto night
this
austin08
S
I really hope Christie wins HOH tonight
Bocaj
AG
Does anyone know what happened in the 2 hours before the vote?
Jimmy McNulty
AG
What the hell was that?
BenFiasco14
AG
These shout outs are so tiresome.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
They should tell them if they give a shout out, their vote doesn't count in the next eviction. That'll cure that.
JABQ04
AG
I'm behind since we DVR'd but I realize today that I can not stand Tommy. So ****ing annoying.
Bunk Moreland
Sounds like **** hit the fan after feeds cut. Before they cut jack had mentioned having to take a stand against Jackson and get him out. He's following his dick which is chasing a lesbian.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.