*****Big Brother 21 Spoilers Thread*****

295,328 Views | 2076 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by CliffHogg
Hand Of God
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Michie has proven to be one of the all-time great players. But I just can't bring myself to like him.
Shanked Punt
No idea if Tommy would have been able to win the veto comp, but Jackson did leave the door open on that one.
Scoopen Skwert
AG
Aggie gonna Aggie even on big brother.

We always lose.
Scoopen Skwert
AG
Hand Of God said:

Michie has proven to be one of the all-time great players. But I just can't bring myself to like him.

Derrick is the goat. Michie is dang close.
htxag09
AG
Hand Of God said:

Imo, he's been overplaying the last week and half or so and it just isn't a good look. He needed to take a step back and let holly defend herself or at least give her the opportunity to. Also, it probably would've been best for his game to let her go last week. Sure, he wouldn't have been able to have her in the game to help this week, but she'd be in the jury house, and not because of him and he'd have a guaranteed vote and someone to defend him.

He was my second choice (behind cliff), now I'm team Nicole all the way.
agsquirrel97
AG
Shanked Punt said:

Cliff must have lost a few brain cells after all of those days in the house. His "deals" are about as stupid as they get.

I bet Cliff will be the first to admit he made an error getting rid of Tommy and believing Michie would F3 him. However, he did something no "autumnal" cast member has done, he played a solid all around game and gave himself a real shot. He made numerous great deals and moves through the weeks and I for one am proud of him. I think your proclamation is way out of line, but I wouldn't really expect much different out of you.

He tried to play the honorable game, which got him to F4 and he should be extremely proud. Yup, he might have gave it away, but he had a game plan and believed Michie would remain honorable in return.

I don't hold it against Michie, he played his game and played it well, Cliff just over promised for someone who was dead set on staying true to their word.
tailgatetimer10
AG
I think Cliff has lost it, seriously what are you thinking??
Bunk Moreland
bh93 said:

Hand Of God said:

Dan is the goat. Derrick is dang close.

Fify
Bunk Moreland
But he wasn't playing true to his word. He actively entertained going back on his word with Michie and Holly to keep Tommy and then accepted another deal on top of a deal that was already made.

That's why he sorta knew this week his argument had no merit. He had a chance to be ruthless and he didn't take it.

That's the reality. Even if Jackson won this pov with Tommy in the house and he went home it's still the same finishing position of 4. He should have taken his shot.

Oh well. Cliff is a good man and will regret it but he'll get over it. He played a great game. Only 1 can win. Had he or Nicole won pov this week their move would have been perfect. But they didn't.
agsquirrel97
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

But he wasn't playing true to his word. He actively entertained going back on his word with Michie and Holly to keep Tommy and then accepted another deal on top of a deal that was already made.

That's why he sorta knew this week his argument had no merit. He had a chance to be ruthless and he didn't take it.

That's the reality. Even if Jackson won this pov with Tommy in the house and he went home it's still the same finishing position of 4. He should have taken his shot.

Oh well. Cliff is a good man and will regret it but he'll get over it. He played a great game. Only 1 can win. Had he or Nicole won pov this week their move would have been perfect. But they didn't.
Didn't see it as going back on his word as he followed through on the final 4. I understand your point about a "new" deal by negotiating for Hollie to throw comps and can understand that side of the coin.

Just irked that someone called him, or his "deals" stupid. He played a solid game for many weeks and navigated a gauntlet with very few allies for a large chunk of the game. Proud of our boy!
Shanked Punt
agsquirrel97 said:

Bunk Moreland said:

Didn't see it as going back on his word as he followed through on the final 4. I understand your point about a "new" deal by negotiating for Hollie to throw comps and can understand that side of the coin.

Just irked that someone called him, or his "deals" stupid. He played a solid game for many weeks and navigated a gauntlet with very few allies for a large chunk of the game. Proud of our boy!

He played brilliantly up until the the final 5. If Nicole had more conviction in her assessment of Michie lying through his teeth, things would have turned out differently.

Though, ultimately he made one of the dumbest moves in the game.

The stupid "deals" were the ones he was trying to make before this last veto competition. It made him look pathetic.
bmks270
AG
Holly's only win was the comp of rolling a ball down a skinny track.

Her only social game has been to spread for Mikey.

Nicole and Cliff should have offed her because of her closeness with Mickey.
Koldus131
AG
Well, on feeds Cliff just made his best move to have a shot at staying. He threatened his and Nicole's jury votes if he votes Cliff out and it's Michie and Holly in a F2. His reasoning is Holly kept her word and Michie didn't. Holly is in the DR and Michie is visibly pissed and silently stewing alone.

It's an absolute Hail Mary and likely will not work, but I give Cliff credit for trying after his bad reads the last week. It was by far his best argument for staying and he realized it and utilized it.
Sex Panther
AG
I love Cliff as much as anyone and he's played a hell of a game, but he messed up and the first 15 minutes of this episode were painful. These deals were nuts, and telling Holly she had permission to win veto, as long as she took him... uh what? And telling Michie that he should be in his final two, but he's already promised to take Nicole with his. Huh??

And I just can't fault Michie at all. Cliff and Nicole were gonna go back on their word. Michie had to pull one of the all time moves just to get them to follow through. But the fact is, they were going to renege on their promise... So why should Michie keep his for this silly deal Cliff tried to make?

Love Cliff and he has a lot to be proud of. This game is insanely tough, and he did a hell of a lot better than almost anyone else in his position would have. Great run.
oldcrow91
AG
Hand Of God said:

I didn't like him when Jack was in there but I have liked him some ever since. I was rooting for Cliff but I knew it would probably be Michie in the final 2 when they evicted Christie.

I still don't know if the tommie lies will put him in second or not.
oldcrow91
AG
As short and athletic as Tommie is, he probably would have won that last slingshot POV comp and would be taking cliff and Nicole.

Cliff and Nicole kept having chances to break them up but wouldn't ever pull the trigger.
Pressure Point
Cliff just sent Michie in a rage filled tailspin and we love to see it
tk for tu juan
Flashdiaz
AG
Hopefully Nicole watches the show and sees that she was right and learns to be more assertive.

Her analysis of getting rid of Holly over Tommy were dead on, even from a numbers perspective. Nicole, Cliff, Tommy vs Michie... once he's out it's Nicole, Cliff vs Tommy.

Cliff was playing for final 2 with 5 people left in the house.
Bunk Moreland
read some updates last night about Jackson being pissed Cliff would take this tactic (of saying they'd vote for Holly). LOL. I love at the end the people who get bitter at game shots. Jackson of all people should realize that's Cliff's only move is to threaten jury votes, especially after he shook Cliff's hand 'man to man' and is preparing to burn him (what Cliff/Nicole were prepared to do last week but didn't have the nuts).

Also, Nicole already said if it's Holly/Michie final 2 she wants Holly to win. Nicole, Jess, Christie is a good start against Michie in jury for Holly.
Koldus131
AG
Don't forget Kat and Tommy
Flashdiaz
AG
that's bitter... Holly hasn't done crap game wise.
tailgatetimer10
AG
It's decent gameplay for Cliff to throw that out there
Bunk Moreland
Flashdiaz said:

that's bitter... Holly hasn't done crap game wise.
Of course it is, but as we've learned from the past few years...jury management is important. You can be the best ever in comps and strategy in the house but it's still up to 5 out of 9 people to vote for you. And I don't think Cliff would vote for Holly over Michie. But I'd sure as hell be walking around saying it every moment to him. If it were me I'd be saying "Nicole, Holly I want to congratulate one of you on winning $500k. You both kept your word down the stretch. Michie, you broke your word and you never intended on keeping it. After Tommy last week, if you send me home you can enjoy sitting in here for the next 6 days knowing me, Tommy, Christie, Jess are already voting for Nicole or Holly. Good luck getting all 5 other votes"
Koldus131
AG
Watching tonight but that doesn't mean I have to like it. Watching just for Cliff's exit interview
Bunk Moreland
I'll have to catch highlights. Ken Burns has my full attention right now.
Shanked Punt
It's like some of these people never really watched the show or understand how to win. Yes, you have to judiciously break promises to further your game
Bunk Moreland
Dan Gheesling tweeted a Mike Boogie quote after last night: "this is big brother. You can bounce checks."
Koldus131
AG
Here's the link to vote for Cliff for AFP. CBS.com/BBVote
TASAG18
AG
Didn't go as we had hoped but proud to call Cliff one of us.
Aggie09Derek
AG
Bunk Moreland
Great run Cliff! One fatal flaw at the worst time but still a job well done. Overcome a ton of hurdles to get to final 4.
Hand Of God
AG
Michie campaigning for Cliff's vote as he sends him out the door. Exactly why I can't stand him.
Sports-Ag
AG
At the end of the day If it's Michie and Holly, I see Cliff voting for Michie. I feel Cliff loves him too much and respects his game.
Bunk Moreland
Hand Of God said:

Michie campaigning for Cliff's vote as he sends him out the door. Exactly why I can't stand him.

That's exactly what you have to do. It's a game. Michie is playing every moment. Not many HG's do that. Gotta respect it when you see it.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.