*****Big Brother 21 Spoilers Thread*****

295,268 Views | 2076 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by CliffHogg
Bunk Moreland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Probably a good call by production to push the field trip twist to next week. They don't need to manufacture any drama this week
Ag_N_Houston
AG
Sounds like they are going to air the fiasco on Sunday.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Feeds were down. We will find out in retells and Sunday night
AggieAces06
AG
So, I've seen all the stuff about Jackson breaking the rules and not getting punished and seeming to have been favored, but I was surprised tonight that they didn't bleep out when he said the F word (more than once) but they did bleep it for everyone else.

It's just a weird observation. The first time i heard it was from when he was on the hammock, and I shocked they aired that. But then they bleeped it when Jack said it while laying on the HOH bed. At the end when they showed a bit of the blow up, Jackson said it again and again it was not censored.

Maybe its productions way of giving him the bad edit for giving him the favoritism last week? Or just an odd coincidence.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Considering it's cable all of certain types of words must be censored or CBS pays fines...
Bunk Moreland
****ing Jessica won HOH. She better make a big move.
Sex Panther
AG
She'll probably put up Nicole and Cliff
Dawnguard
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

Has she even had a DR session in the last month?
BenFiasco14
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

Wow. She's so useless
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Flashdiaz
AG
Now is the time to take a shot but she'll do something weak and predictable.
Ag_N_Houston
AG
She'll do whatever the "cool group" tells her to do. She is desperate to be accepted.
Koldus131
AG
She's putting up Jack and either Sis or Michie based on the conversations she's had tonight. I feel pretty confident in this. Feeds have been crazy tonight.
Poptartin
Cliff, Jess, Kat, and Nicole are meeting right now. Talk is to put up Jack and Jackson with Sis or Tommy as a renom if one wins veto.

tailgatetimer10
AG
There's no cool group left. The idiots finally self imploded.

This week should be good
austin08
S
Bunk Moreland said:

Who???
Jimmy McNulty
AG
She's going to do this in honor of all the under appreciated bbw's
tailgatetimer10
AG
Someone got the 90 minutes before the leak..

Watch it quick before it's gone

tailgatetimer10
AG
Of course Jessica would go get Kat in the middle of a vote flip.
Koldus131
AG
All signs are pointing to a great week so far!

tailgatetimer10
AG
Here's a write up of the leak

https://www.reddit.com/r/BigBrother/comments/cl0ua3/heres_what_happened_when_the_feeds_went_down/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share
tailgatetimer10
AG
Don't get your hopes up, Jessica will screw it up
GT_Aggie2015
AG
tailgatetimer10 said:

Someone got the 90 minutes before the leak..

Watch it quick before it's gone

Nvm
Bunk Moreland
Now that the Kat is out of the bag with previous relationship of Holly (sort of)...production should ask the other HG's in the DR if they think that's the only 2 people who know each other prior to entering the house, and then let the madness ensue.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

Now that the Kat is out of the bag with previous relationship of Holly (sort of)...production should ask the other HG's in the DR if they think that's the only 2 people who know each other prior to entering the house, and then let the madness ensue.
amen
tailgatetimer10
AG
Guaranteed that's happening
Jimmy McNulty
AG
I'd be pissed if I was on that show and found out multiple groups of people knew each other and had a huge advantage. How does that even happen? Intentional or crazy lazy casting?
BenFiasco14
AG
Tommy and Christie was intentional (a "twist"). As I understand it, Holly and Kat is a coincidence
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Sports-Ag
AG
Just read the Reddit leak. It's about time chaos started.

I can't stand Tommy. He needs to go and don't understand why people are not seeing him with his social game. Also, he cleans up all of Christie's mess and people always believe him. He's also in every meeting. The common denominator is Jackson and Christie.

Christie plays the victim a lot and uses crying as her method.

From reading the posts on here I'm glad Jess is going that route for eviction and possible renoms. The six need to fear for their safety. They also need to stop throwing Cliff and Nicole under the bus for their own faults.
Bunk Moreland
Quote:

They also need to stop throwing Cliff and Nicole under the bus for their own faults.

And hopefully last night finally enough evidence that Cliff & Nicole need to stop feeding them information. I know Cliff was doing it because the 6 were in the deal with him, but now that the 6 has blown up he needs to stop trying to infiltrate a pocket of them. Let the fallout happen and just avoid the firing line.

Jess is definitely more pro Michie than Jack so we'll see how it shakes out. She also doesn't like Sis.
Sports-Ag
AG
I agree with that. Cliff needs to stop talking now that the six are imploding. Just let them self destruct now.

Hopefully one of the six goes home, just not too confident with this group in the house. I wonder if Nick will go back to the six or five or four or whatever they are now or just stay in the middle?

Lastly, Is Jess going to be the one to take them out? Who knew.
Bunk Moreland
How hilarious would it be if Jack went home and then Nick & Sis started hooking up in about a week or 2. "Love you Bella" would quickly turn into "I wanted Sis all along"
tailgatetimer10
AG
When Tommy started yelling at Cliff it irritated me. Tommy and Christie both twisted Cliff's words... And it wasn't even strategy. They believe their own craziness. Everyone was in that room and heard what cliff said, yet only two people walked away with something different.
Sex Panther
AG
It will be so satisfying to watch Jack or Jackson go home
Bunk Moreland
first HG's waking up after the long night...

O/U on how many hours it takes until Jack & Jackson make up?

I'll give it 12. They'll make up while they're both on the block after Jess' nominations tonight.
tailgatetimer10
AG
I think it's for good honestly, primarily due to Christie.

Two things to note this morning:
1 The remaining 6 are pissed at Cliff for God knows what. Putting him as Target #2 after Jackson. I think this can change if they blindside them with a jack eviction
2 Tommy continues to be annoying as hell and comes into the hoh room immediately this morning and disrupts game talk

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.