*****Big Brother 21 Spoilers Thread*****

295,304 Views | 2076 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by CliffHogg
CliffHogg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GrapevineAg said:

Speaking of "tampering worth the game", do you think it's plausible that CBS manipulates the game via twists and other mechanisms to keep people in the house that are good for ratings? I know you were a popular houseguest and didn't need any help, so no disrespect intended.

Thanks for repping us so well!

I think and assume that all of the twists and comps were designed before we entered the house. I do think that the increased number of physical challenges towards the end helped out certain players more than myself. But I think that was just my bad luck!
CliffHogg
tailgatetimer10 said:

Would def enjoy meeting Cliff during Tailgate at an Aggie game.

Bama is right around the corner....

I'm not going to make the Bama game, but am planning to catch Miss. St.
ShawnTxAg
AG
Where do we sign up to meet you boss hogg!!
CliffHogg
ShawnTxAg said:

Where do we sign up to meet you boss hogg!!

Hell, you're acting as though I'm something special! I'm just a fellow Aggie who ended up getting on a reality show.
I imagine that the wife and I will wander through the tailgating areas pre-game. And I've never been the kind that would turn down a beer or a bite of something off the grill!
ShawnTxAg
AG
Well if you make your way to west campus by lot 65 where all the big rig tailgates and busses set up you and the wife are more than invited to stop by the set up for a bite and or beer or two! We set up on the grass berm in the big maroon bus!
matthopp
AG
As I mentioned earlier, you are more than welcome to swing by my tailgate on the NW side of Reed to talk about your experience over some Shiners and brisket. Amazing how many people I talk to followed you on the show. Great job again representing the Aggies!
Aggie09Derek
AG
gigemJTH12
AG
CliffHogg said:

GrapevineAg said:

Speaking of "tampering worth the game", do you think it's plausible that CBS manipulates the game via twists and other mechanisms to keep people in the house that are good for ratings? I know you were a popular houseguest and didn't need any help, so no disrespect intended.

Thanks for repping us so well!

I think and assume that all of the twists and comps were designed before we entered the house. I do think that the increased number of physical challenges towards the end helped out certain players more than myself. But I think that was just my bad luck!
definitely. It was talked about here a lot. More physical comps down the stretch than there ever has been.

expresswrittenconsent
Aggie09Derek said:

Three hours of Cliff! This was great.
CliffHogg
Yeah I talked forever with Taran. Hope it sounded OK!
JABQ04
AG
CliffHogg said:

Yeah I talked forever with Taran. Hope it sounded OK!

We're you at Midnight Yell last night? I told my wife if I ever run across you out around League City I'll buy you a beer!

Quick question though, I saw you like Shiner but your HoH fridge had Heineken. What's up with that?
CliffHogg
Missed Yell last night but I'm coming up for Miss. St. Also trying to plan a meet and greet at the League City Top Golf.

Yeah I would have preferred Shiner over Heineken. But we had been asked to list our favorite domestic beers and our favorite imports. They chose to give me the import choice (seems like every HOH was getting Heineken).
Rex Racer
AG
CliffHogg said:

Missed Yell last night but I'm coming up for Miss. St. Also trying to plan a meet and greet at the League City Top Golf.

Yeah I would have preferred Shiner over Heineken. But we had been asked to list our favorite domestic beers and our favorite imports. They chose to give me the import choice (seems like every HOH was getting Heineken).

Most bars count Shiner as an import due to the price.
expresswrittenconsent
That's not true.
Agasaurus Tex
AG
I'm down for the meet and greet at Top Golf in League City. Just post the time and date.
Agasaurus Tex
AG
....and if I'm there you won't be the oldest Ag there.
Rex Racer
AG
expresswrittenconsent said:

That's not true.

It used to be. When they give a price for "domestic" beers, they don't count Shiner with those. They count Bud, Miller, Coors, etc.
TexDill15
AG
I just got back from the Dallas Cowboys game. Standing in line at the concessions in the late third quarter and I look over and notice this blonde who looks very familiar. Then standing with her is the guy who looks super familiar also but I couldn't place why I knew her and not him. Then it dawn on me that it was Kat!!!

I could not get Nick's name out, I was super embarrassed for that but they were both really nice and I got a picture with them.

TLDR: I met Kat and Nick at the Cowboys game.
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
Rule #1 bro...
Counterpoint
AG
TexDill15 said:

I just got back from the Dallas Cowboys game. Standing in line at the concessions in the late third quarter and I look over and notice this blonde who looks very familiar. Then standing with her is the guy who looks super familiar also but I couldn't place why I knew her and not him. Then it dawn on me that it was Kat!!!

I could not get Nick's name out, I was super embarrassed for that but they were both really nice and I got a picture with them.

TLDR: I met Kat and Nick at the Cowboys game.

Cool story, but she's really still with that guy?
aggieloko
AG
https://instagr.am/p/B33kHcmg5bz
Burdizzo
AG
$3 and a beard
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Is she trying to up the relevance of her appearance by being in a post show showmance?
Counterpoint
AG
Jimmy McNulty said:

Is she trying to up the relevance of her appearance by being in a post show showmance?
She picked the wrong guy if that was her plan!
Jimmy McNulty
AG
She was desperate after getting relegated to the jury house. She would have taken anything at that point. Dude was in a right place right time situation to overachieve.
Koldus131
AG
I hate how attractive I find her
Jimmy McNulty
AG
I'm with you on that. and then she speaks.
gigemJTH12
AG
Jimmy McNulty said:

I'm with you on that. and then she speaks.
and she's hilarious
Sex Panther
AG
She's funny as hell. Hope Nic doesn't think its serious, I follow her on Instagram and she's been banging several dudes since the show ended
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Maybe it didn't translate to TV for me. I didn't really find her funny at all. Maybe she was trying too hard to be funny. I did laugh when she mispronounced Jason Mamoa as Mimosa.
TexDill15
AG
Koldus131 said:

I hate how attractive I find her
You should have seen her in person!
gigemJTH12
AG
post the picture dork!
TexDill15
AG

I don't think the photo does her justice.
expresswrittenconsent
Jimmy McNulty said:

yeah totally. You nailed it.
Aggie09Derek
AG
What ever happened with Kat and her boyfriend that she had before the show (allegedly)?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.