*****Big Brother 21 Spoilers Thread*****

295,271 Views | 2076 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by CliffHogg
Bunk Moreland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bella and Nick are scrambling like crazy.

I think the big wild card is now Kat again. If Christie and Sis bring her in she needs to not get excited about being with the in crowd again.
Bunk Moreland
Bella is one of the most soulless houseguests in history. Even from her canned, produced, caricatured opening episode speech where she basically trashed her parents about her alternate life it has been rough.

Early on before she fully had Nick she was funny to listen to in the house musing with Kemi. As soon as she got 'in' with Nick and then the alliance she became a psycho.

She and Nick played a 1 month strategy in a 3 month game.
Eso si, Que es
6 shooter was dumb to blindside nick and Bella by voting off Cliff, they tipped their hand to Nick and Bella and created drama before having the power. IMO you go along with them and if you have power this week then you flip on them, if you do not have power this week then Nick and Bella are still fighting for you in HOH or veto competition.

Christie was so dead set on Nicole staying is better for her game, but the cost was blowing up your alliance before this week. Now if Nicole, Cliff, Kat, Bella, (insert big girl's name here) or even Sam win HOH, all of 6 shooter could be in jeopardy. There could be 2 of 6 shooters on the block or there could be 1 - 6 shooter on the block and you only have 5 votes to protect your core alliance forcing a tie and the HOH picks the evicted house guest.

I am happy to see game play, but I would prefer to see intelligent game play, not emotional Willy nilly moves. Christie freaked out because she was turning on Nick and Bella (they should have identified her break down as an indicator that she was turning on them and she got scared they knew) and she blew up the game with her emotions.

Poor game play all around IMO.

Sorry if my head count is off, some of these people are just so forgettable.
Bunk Moreland
Nicole is putting up Nick and Bella. If Cliff wins, he'll listen to Nicole(and 6 shooters) and put up Nick and Bella.

If Kat wins, she'll listen to the 6 shooters and put up nick and Bella.

Jess isn't winning.

The blindside is fine because nick can't play hoh. So it's Bella or no one.

The move was fine from that regard imo.
Bunk Moreland
Hoh comp appears to be starting. Feeds cut. Will have to find out who wins in the morning
RocknR
AG
Cliff was like, hell yeah, I got this, a drinking tailgate game. I sure hope he can hang around.
Bunk Moreland
That's my favorite comp they have. I'd crush that game. Cliff had to have been stoked.

The sad part was how bad everyone else did in comparison.
BenFiasco14
AG
I wish someone would have the balls to put up jack and Jackson/mickie. Wipe those smug looks off their faces.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Bunk Moreland
Yep. But gotta wait till jury. The alphas are always willing to make moves when they know the worst case scenario is getting paid to live in a mansion, watch movies, and (if their girl shows up) bang all day.

But that goes against the last 9 years or so of casting. Cast real fans and you won't have that same problem. Cast 4 fans and 12 recruits/connections/characters and you get this result.
Sports-Ag
AG
Cliff is wearing the HoH key!
TASAG18
AG
What a performance by Cliff!

Did he win HoH too along with that? Julie said the HoH comp was on Sunday but he's got the key on and everyone is freaking out about who he's going to put up.
tk for tu juan
...and that's exactly what we're gonna do to 'em Ags
Counterpoint
AG
TASAG18 said:

What a performance by Cliff!

Did he win HoH too along with that? Julie said the HoH comp was on Sunday but he's got the key on and everyone is freaking out about who he's going to put up.

The HOH will AIR on Sunday. It already happened.
JABQ04
AG
WHOOP! Cliff
Anti-taxxer
AG
CLIFF IS HOH!!!!! Praise sweet baby Jesus!!!
wordman4077
AG
A Cliff HOH is exactly what this season needed. Apparently he beat out Jack in the end to win the comp. The power 6 is shaking in their boots, and it's beautiful. Cliff is too smart to fall for their BS.
HTownAg98
Don't mess this up Cliff. Take your shot at the six. You're going to get one of them out, because Christie's power can only take down one nominee.

It's prety damn obvious that production has groomed this season for Christie, at least in the edits. I don't know how they will get her to calm the f down without loading her up on drugs.

By the way, who's Holly again?
Aggie09Derek
AG
Problem is if Nick/Bella/ don't fully come over and Cliff's side doesn't win POV they could end up with one of their own going home. Christie has that diamond POV and can put up the replacement nom.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Christie using her power to save one of the six would be the epitome of this season. Another reason she should've shut her mouth
Aggie09Derek
AG
Agree. Very very dumb.
Aggie09Derek
AG
Lol Christie told Nicole about her power.
Aggie09Derek
AG
Bunk Moreland
Yeah cliff!
Koldus131
AG
I'm so ready for him to shake things up. Hopefully Christie's power doesn't mess up his HOH but since she spilled to Nicole about it last night I hope Cliff is able to work around it!

BenFiasco14
AG
Whoop!!!
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Burdizzo
AG
Aggie09Derek said:

This needs to live on in Texags culture.

Go Cliff!
Flashdiaz
AG
Boss Hogg emerges...
Bunk Moreland
The best news is the rest of the house will have to sleep downstairs all week. That always adds to the potential for drama when 2 or 3 can't all just go hide each night in HOH.
Bunk Moreland
Quote:

Thu 11:21 PM PT

Cliff to Jess: "People who've been on the block so far don't have to worry this week."

Bunk Moreland
So Michie has some idea to be a pawn apparently (reading updates now)...and pitch that to Cliff. I guess because Christie has said she'd use her power if anything ever looked back. Michie thinks he has the votes to stay no matter what. All of that seems silly. But this exchange is the epitome of how dumb the cast is this year:

Quote:

Fri 1:21 AM PT

Jackson pulls Jack in the boat room. He tells Jack, that he wants to be a pawn. Jack asks why he can't be the pawn. Jackson explains the plan that Sam, Nick or Bella will go for sure NT -

Any other season and everyone is crying when approached about being a pawn. These 2 jokers are arguing over who gets to be it.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

The best news is the rest of the house will have to sleep downstairs all week. That always adds to the potential for drama when 2 or 3 can't all just go hide each night in HOH.
When does Jackson ask if he can continue to use the HOH bathroom as the boom boom room? lol

Cliff should tell them they're going on the block unless they go up and make that bathroom squeaky clean.
HTownAg98
Bunk Moreland said:

So Michie has some idea to be a pawn apparently (reading updates now)...and pitch that to Cliff. I guess because Christie has said she'd use her power if anything ever looked back. Michie thinks he has the votes to stay no matter what. All of that seems silly. But this exchange is the epitome of how dumb the cast is this year:

Quote:

Fri 1:21 AM PT

Jackson pulls Jack in the boat room. He tells Jack, that he wants to be a pawn. Jack asks why he can't be the pawn. Jackson explains the plan that Sam, Nick or Bella will go for sure NT -

Any other season and everyone is crying when approached about being a pawn. These 2 jokers are arguing over who gets to be it.

Then just put both of them up. Even if Christie uses her power, there's still one on the block. Plus, you might be able to get Jack to use his power. You could have the two remaining powers used and escape with little damage.
Bunk Moreland
Christie can't even use her power if someone who isn't in tight with her doesn't win POV (or her).

Cliff said after she left the room (and told him about her power) that she told him about that in a threatening way, so as to not mess with her.

He seems like he's targeting some combo of Jack/Sis/Tommy/Christie. He is listening to the Nick/Bella stuff from Jackson.

The 'outcasts' all were together in HOH last night for a while (Cliff, Kat, Jess, Nicole) and he told them unless a power is unleashed that he can't control, they're all safe this week.

Seemed like they want to start an alliance. Cliff even mentioned grab Sam and 1 of the couples to take the other couples out. He doesn't care about making a big move, he just doesn't want the 6 (6 shooters) to pick people off one by one. Reading updates it appears they're all very aware that Tommy has votes/support in the house so he may very well be a pawn next to Jack.
tailgatetimer10
AG
They should both volunteer as tribute.

Idiots
YourFavAggie
AG
After thinking our boy Cliff was def out, I am excited to see the 6 actually start to shake. Their strength was stability and I can't wait to see it crack
Eyes of texas Crying

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.