*****Big Brother 21 Spoilers Thread*****

295,292 Views | 2076 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by CliffHogg
oldcrow91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

Michie sipping on his drink as Christie wails away

Those Christie tears are so gooood!
tailgatetimer10
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

I don't have near the hate for Tommy that some of yall have.

Hes annoying as **** but objectively looking at it he has played a very solid game so far.

There's no hate towards Tommy here. It's just the feel that Christie being in the same can get Cliff further. The worry is Tommy will target Cliff and Nicole..
tailgatetimer10
AG
Cliff got a lot of crap about cutting a deal with Christie, and now he's here in the top 5. Great work my dude.

No doubt if he wasn't banged up, he would've won hoh tonight as well.

1 banishment win
1 battle back win
1 HOH win
2 veto wins

Is Jackson the only one in the house with a better resume?
Bunk Moreland
Yep. I was fine with it. Long game at that point.

Feeds back. Tommy and Nicole each in the separate DR's. Talking about how crazy it is they made it and feeds cut as they were discussing bonuses.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Did cliff throw the hoh? It looked like he had it all but done and just kind of dragged it out. Did he see Nicole was right on his heels and threw it to her so he could complete in the next hoh?
agsquirrel97
AG
tailgatetimer10 said:

Bunk Moreland said:

I don't have near the hate for Tommy that some of yall have.

Hes annoying as **** but objectively looking at it he has played a very solid game so far.

There's no hate towards Tommy here. It's just the feel that Christie being in the same can get Cliff further. The worry is Tommy will target Cliff and Nicole..
I agree, Tommy will try to "keep the band together" and target Cliff / Nicole IMO. Christie could have targeted anyone, if she could pull off a comp win, and that is a big if with the remaining cast.

Tommy has some definite competition strengths, not sure if he "threw" all the comps he claimed to have thrown, but he is perpetually a threat to win most comps.

Win 3 comps and you choose your final 2 partner. HoH this week and you basically decide who goes home. Win Veto next week and you solely decide who goes home. Then HoH in final 3 and you decide who you sit next to.
Bunk Moreland
Hard to tell. I think he might have. He picked up a piece that was already down.
aBlane13
AG
Jimmy McNulty said:

Did cliff throw the hoh? It looked like he had it all but done and just kind of dragged it out. Did he see Nicole was right on his heels and threw it to her so he could complete in the next hoh?

There's no doubt he threw it to her. He went back and picked up his next to last piece that was already in place. Thankfully Nicole only missed one shot because Tommy was right on her heels.
tailgatetimer10
AG
At this point, there's got to be only puzzle and trivia left (besides comic comp). I think that's the only way they get Holly or Jackson out.

Power rankings to win it:
1. Jackson - if anyone is sitting next to Jackson, they are losing
2. Tommy - great social game and comp wins
3. Cliff - close between him and Tommy but I think Tommy won the social game
4. Nicole - lack of competitions and mid range social game
5. Holly - I think she loses no matter who she is sitting next to

What's the feel here?
Koldus131
AG
HOH comp tonight is must win for Cliff and they already told them they don't need to wear athletic gear so it's going to be mental/puzzle/crapshoot.

If he wins tonight it guarantees him and Nicole F4. Then, he and Nicole have a 50% chance at F4 veto which is the most important comp of the season besides final HOH. If he wins HOH tonight I think he's the most or 2nd most likely winner of the season.
Bunk Moreland
I have said it a while but I still think Cliff wins against anyone including Michie, especially after tonight.

He has a great resume and when he gets to reiterate that he was banished on day 1, evicted, battles back and hoh in same night. Then gets the most clutch pov of the season.

Then mix in the "I'm an old man" card and he's got it.
Bunk Moreland
F5 is such a tough one to have to win because you can't play in F4 hoh.

F4 hoh guarantees you're in the final 3 comp. If I'm Cliff I try to win if Tommy is possibly going to, but if Tommy has no **** then gamble on your final 4
tailgatetimer10
AG
Is Cliff more safe than Nicole if they end up on the block together? I think so, but not positive.

That's the only thing I worry I have for Cliff going into this week I think. Biggest players at risk seem to be Jackson and Tommy..
Koldus131
AG
F4 Veto is more important than F4 HOH IMO because the winner has a greater than 90% chance of deciding who gets evicted out of the non-HOH players.

Cliff has to gun for it tonight because Nicole can't play and if Tommy wins veto and Michie/Holly are HOH, he or Nicole go home.
Koldus131
AG
Yes I think Jackson/Holly would keep Cliff over Nicole but if he loses Nicole I don't see how he gets to F2. The odds of him winning part 1 or part 2 of the final HOH are incredibly low.
Koldus131
AG
Tommy also has a great shot at BB Comics so all the more reason to root for Cliff to win HOH tonight

Sorry for triple posting.
tailgatetimer10
AG
If Nicole gets evicted, then Holly... (Or vice versa for that matter)

I do see a scenario with Jackson and Cliff in a final 2. Jackson and Cliff are both loyal to a fault...
Bunk Moreland
HOH comp starting now I think. Feeds are cut. If it goes longer than an hour I'll find out who won in the morning.
BenFiasco14
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

HOH comp starting now I think. Feeds are cut. If it goes longer than an hour I'll find out who won in the morning.
Olds....
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Sex Panther
AG
Ah... such a satisfying hour of television

Michie's face when he voted out Christie
Sex Panther
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

I have said it a while but I still think Cliff wins against anyone including Michie, especially after tonight.

He has a great resume and when he gets to reiterate that he was banished on day 1, evicted, battles back and hoh in same night. Then gets the most clutch pov of the season.

Then mix in the "I'm an old man" card and he's got it.

Agreed. Cliff wins at this point vs anyone, even Michie.
Poptartin
Feeds came back and they still haven't played HOH, I believe it will be tomorrow morning based on conversations in the house.

Holly is puking again (like she did all night the night before last).

I don't think the 2 are related.

No idea why feeds were down so long earlier unless it was to save the west coast people from too many spoilers.

Nicole is super excited to get her basket.

agsquirrel97
AG
oldcrow91 said:

BenFiasco14 said:

Michie sipping on his drink as Christie wails away

Those Christie tears are so gooood!
I have a strong suspicion that Mchie shot becomes meme worthy. Love to see it cut
into some famous scenes.

Just drinking my root beer...

BenFiasco14
AG
Poptartin said:

Feeds came back and they still haven't played HOH, I believe it will be tomorrow morning based on conversations in the house.

Holly is puking again (like she did all night the night before last).

I don't think the 2 are related.

No idea why feeds were down so long earlier unless it was to save the west coast people from too many spoilers.

Nicole is super excited to get her basket.

tailgatetimer10
AG
That's not talking about production. The crap they let fly vs crack down on, is so dumb
Bunk Moreland
Jackson won hoh. Wow. He's crushing it. Assume Tommy & Cliff, but really it doesn't matter Cliff or Nicole. If Tommy wins POV those 2 will be up.
jac4
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

Jackson won hoh. Wow. He's crushing it. Assume Tommy & Cliff, but really it doesn't matter Cliff or Nicole. If Tommy wins POV those 2 will be up.

I guess this is why comp beasts get targeted early in the jury. IMO, this is the perfect time to back door Holly.
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
jac4 said:

Bunk Moreland said:

I guess this is why comp beasts get targeted early in the jury. IMO, this is the perfect time to back door Holly.

I mean I'd backdoor her...
Bunk Moreland
Since Nicole didn't get music for her HOH the other HG's said they'd pick what she wanted. Jackson lived up to it and requested Backstreet Boys. He also offered up the room to Nicole the entire week if she wanted.
aggie0959
Once wannabe aqua man left Jackson has grown on me.

Edit for my fat thumbs on an iPhone
TASAG18
AG
Michie put up Tommy and Cliff. Pleaseeee don't let Tommy win veto.
Hey...so.. um
aggie0959 said:

Once wannabe aqua man left Jackson has grown in me.
BenFiasco14
AG
aggie0959 said:

Once wannabe aqua man left Jackson has grown in me.

Well he just put up Cliff, we hate him again
Bunk Moreland
Tommy told the house about the Christie relationship.

Also this

Aggie09Derek
AG

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.