*****Big Brother 21 Spoilers Thread*****

295,245 Views | 2076 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by CliffHogg
jac4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Holly as a nom would be a pretty good choice then. It has to be a six shooter though.

Bunk Moreland
The chatter online about Kat & Holly was just that they knew of each other in the same spaces (pageants & photographers, etc?). There was a rumor that Kat got someone removed from being on the show once she saw that person was a finalist for the show.

I don't care if they do twists where people know each other. Dick & Dani's season was one of the best. My main issue is how they cast these morons. They literally use ****ty casting agencies (that all these wannabe celebs audition for) to cast 4/5 of the house. On a show like BB there is simply no need to do that but whatever.
Koldus131
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

The chatter online about Kat & Holly was just that they knew of each other in the same spaces (pageants & photographers, etc?). There was a rumor that Kat got someone removed from being on the show once she saw that person was a finalist for the show.

I don't care if they do twists where people know each other. Dick & Dani's season was one of the best. My main issue is how they cast these morons. They literally use ****ty casting agencies (that all these wannabe celebs audition for) to cast 4/5 of the house. On a show like BB there is simply no need to do that but whatever.
They've confirmed they knew each other previously in 1 on 1 conversations on feeds.
tailgatetimer10
AG
I can dream that Cliff is playing like an absolute mad man.. and that he knows production can influence players.. and in return he lies the entire time, in order to keep production at bay, to only throw Christie or Tommy up during the ceremony.

I know and doubt it's happening but how awesome would it be
Bunk Moreland
You may not be far off. I've noticed once Cliff got busted talking to the feeds, he is very selective about what he's saying to who. And if he's next-level smart he may also be selective on what he tells production too so they can't go influence others with DR sessions.
aggie0959
This is what I hope is the case. Production has a bad habit of leading dr sessions to get the sound bites they want. If cliff said he was going to Back door Christi dr would ask her "how would you feel if cliff went back in your deal"
tailgatetimer10
AG
If Cliff is lying, he is doing a damn good job. He just reconfirmed working with Christie this morning
Bunk Moreland
yeah looks like he's all in on the Bella and he said he will not lie. The move really is fine for Cliff.

If Jack/Jackson/Christie/Tommy/Sis/Holly really do give him 2 weeks of safety, then he buys his way into the jury (if I can count) & he can re-set. He'd need to win another comp anyway at that point and that's a lot of time for things to blow up.
Anti-taxxer
AG
Koldus131 said:

smango05 said:

So Jackson told Holly he doesn't want to have sexy time with her anymore. She took it a lot less well than Kat, and tried to negotiate with him to keep him around, and then made fun of his disappearing abs. That *really* pissed him off and he told her to **** off.
I hate that I'm posting about a showmance, but that's not what happened.

Holly told Michie she didn't want to have sex anymore because she was told that they don't necessarily change the cameras when it happens, so she doesn't want to have it filmed. Michie flipped out and went off on her and was contemplating dumping her all day yesterday. He talked to Sis, Tommy, and Christie for like an hour about it in the archery room on feeds yesterday. Mcihie and Holly argued all day about it then it popped off when Holly made the abs comment, which made him even angrier. Michie is definitely the bad guy here, not Holly.

I didn't think Holly was the bad guy. Jackson is a major dick.
JABQ04
AG
I would love for cliff to convince Christie to not use her power and then put her up when Micchie comes down. That way he can say he is doing everyone else a favor so she can't/doesn't ruin their HoHs with her power. Might buy some support from the house and not make him an enemy.

But probably not. They HGs are idiots.
jac4
AG
I would think Christie is so damn crazy that they house will vote her out in the next few weeks anyways.

It's frustrating that Jessica will easily make jury and she's the worst BB player in the history of ever.
JABQ04
AG
jac4 said:

I would think Christie is so damn crazy that they house will vote her out in the next few weeks anyways.

It's frustrating that Jessica will easily make jury and she's the worst BB player in the history of ever.

Veronica? I think that was her name from Frankie's season
She didn't win anything and made it pretty far.
LHIOB
AG
Ive been traveling a bunch so thanks for all these great updates.

A list of the worst players ever would be fun...
HTownAg98
Is Cliff the oldest person to make it this far since Evil D? I thought there was an older woman that went far as well, maybe 6-7 seasons ago?
JABQ04
AG
Jerry from 7 or 8 seasons ago made it to jury I think. He was older then Cliff and from Magnolia or Montgomery.

Just checked and he was 75 years old and a Korean War Vet with the USMC when he went on BB10. Says he was the last member voted to jury. And he's from Magnolia, TX

https://bigbrother.fandom.com/wiki/Jerry_MacDonald
tailgatetimer10
AG
Donnie made it through jury, he's the last one
Grimey
HTownAg98 said:

Is Cliff the oldest person to make it this far since Evil D? I thought there was an older woman that went far as well, maybe 6-7 seasons ago?
No, there have been plenty of old people since Evel D making it farther: Jerry BB10, Renny BB10 (I think was older),Kevin BB19.
Bunk Moreland
Jerry got 3rd place
LHIOB
AG
HTownAg98 said:

Remmy went pretty far as did Donnie Thompson
Bunk Moreland
[url=https://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/gotothread.php?gotopost=28447753][/url]
Quote:

Mon 10:35 AM PT
Cliff filled Sam in on the plan (he says he doesnt have to tell Nick). Sam is telling him to at least get Christie to flush the power. Cliff says that Christie promised not to use the power against them so it should be fine. Sam says they will be on the bottom so why is he doing this. Cliff is shutting everything down saying they will be at the bottom no matter what (ed: WOW).

Sam also said that Nick is still talking to Kat even though Kat is on the other side (this was after Cliff brought up everyone saying they will vote Bella out including Kat)

That wasn't my editorial, it was the updater who posted that on jokers.
Anti-taxxer
AG
JABQ04 said:

I would love for cliff to convince Christie to not use her power and then put her up when Micchie comes down. That way he can say he is doing everyone else a favor so she can't/doesn't ruin their HoHs with her power. Might buy some support from the house and not make him an enemy.

But probably not. They HGs are idiots.

Omg this would be EPIC.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Cams went down for veto. Before they went down, Cliff informed Nick what was happening. Bella did nothing..
Pressure Point
What a waste....

Aggie09Derek
AG
Pressure Point said:

What a waste....

Dreaded Christie shouldn't have told everyone in the house her power. She may have kept it to herself and let Cliff put up whoever had she not told everyone.
TASAG18
AG
Welp, there goes the best chance to get Jack out. And not sure if Christie's promises of safety to Cliff can be trusted. You know Jack and Jackson will be targeting Cliff now too.
Pressure Point
I hope cliff resting on his laurals works out for him, I do. But this is big brother man. Don't put all of gr8ful in the jury house cuz they will just vote for their member. You got back stabbed and then punked by the power crystal chick. She's playing an incredible game so far.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Ding ding ding.

Boy Cliff went from America's love to sinking ship quick. Ouch.

JABQ04
AG
Dammit Cliff. Hope the other side keeps him safe for a few weeks.
Bunk Moreland
TASAG18 said:

Welp, there goes the best chance to get Jack out. And not sure if Christie's promises of safety to Cliff can be trusted. You know Jack and Jackson will be targeting Cliff now too.

No they're part of the deal. Jackson already talked to Cliff. Earlier today Jack was talking to their side and even said it's back to an 8 person alliance, they just swapped Nick/Bella for Cliff/Kat. He then mentioned Cliff being good with puzzles will help ensure all 8 get to jury.

I'm not in love with the move, but I do see the logic and it can still work fine. Whether Cliff went after Jack this week or not, he's still at the bottom. He bought himself 2 weeks of safety from that side (hopefully) which means he has a pretty good run to jury and at that point if he doesn't win comps he goes anyway.

But who knows, maybe he pulls a Dan S10 and just blindsides them at veto. Still a 1% chance of that till the cams come back on.

Another thing...if Cliff is thinking correctly you have to assume we're going to see some physical comps the next 2 weeks after the types of comps we've seen recently. He's not going to do well in those.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Veto already happened.. It's done, Bella is up

I agree with the rest. I just hope we look back next month and say "remember when everyone was hating on that move Cliff made?? Look at him now!"
Bunk Moreland
damnit. Oh well. I do see the vision for Cliff. If Kat & Jess had any sense of loyalty for what he just did for them this week, then he may have felt more comfortable making the big move.
jac4
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

damnit. Oh well. I do see the vision for Cliff. If Kat & Jess had any sense of loyalty for what he just did for them this week, then he may have felt more comfortable making the big move.

They're too stupid, or in Kat's case too enthralled with being in the big group.
Sports-Ag
AG
I still can see the big alliance nominating Cliff and telling him he's safe within these next two weeks and lie to him.

I was thinking why Cliff was not telling people if you are in the final 2 with one of the six shooters and the other five are in the jury you are not going to win.
GrapevineAg
AG
How much do y'all think a stipend of $1k+/wk affects their (the sheep's) decision making? I could see some of the vapid ones just trying to last long enough to make $8-$10k.
Sports-Ag
AG
I feel like that's what it's all about now. Stay long enough to make jury and that dollar amount and become a social media celebrity. It's no more trying to win the game.

They should decrease the jury to 7. It's gotten crazy now the past few years when they get to 11 in the house and they all congratulate themselves for making it to the jury.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.