*****Big Brother 21 Spoilers Thread*****

295,309 Views | 2076 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by CliffHogg
Counterpoint
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

Aggie09Derek said:

Aaryn Gries From Texas State

Wood.
Isn't she a mommy blogger now?
Counterpoint
AG
Jimmy McNulty said:

Was the live taping fun?

What season and who got evicted?
It was! It's a pretty cool story actually. I won this auction and the prize was getting to go backstage at the BB house (we got to see inside the mirrors where all the cameras are). Then we went to the greenroom to wait for the taping to start. When we were there one of the producers came in and started talking to us. Turns out it was the "voice of Big Brother" Don Wollman (the guy who says "Cliff, please go to the diary room" etc)! He used our names to say one of his BB catchphrases and it freaked us out because his normal speaking voice doesn't sound like that. We talked for about 45 minutes and he answered all of our questions. Then he said he had to go get ready for the show,

The show was a double eviction. Julie's kid was sitting right next to me in the audience with another relative (NOT Les!), which was pretty weird since no kids are allowed. I caught a BB t-shirt that the audience warm-up guy threw out. Luckily Julie's kid didn't try to catch the shirt or I probably would have had to give it to him.

Afterward they gave us our phones back. We had heard rumors that the Seinfeld set was REALLY close, so instead of leaving we pretended that we got lost and were going to try to get pictures of the Seinfeld diner now that we had our phones. While we were wandering around, we got busted...by the BB producer! He was cool about it though, and actually offered to take us to dinner at this cool restaurant down the street. That wasn't part of the auction prize. We said sure why not, so he took us out there and we discussed the show for another hour or so while we ate.

TLDR: It was a very surreal but fun night.
BenFiasco14
AG
Counterpoint said:

BenFiasco14 said:

Aggie09Derek said:

Wood.

Is she?
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Counterpoint
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

Counterpoint said:

BenFiasco14 said:

Aggie09Derek said:

Wood.

Is she?
Jimmy McNulty
AG
That's awesome!
JABQ04
AG
NM.
Aggie09Derek
AG
Not the worst. Hopefully people can put some sense in her.

Edit: you exited and I guess it was based on false reports.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
We'll see if all my hating on her is warranted. If it's bella end up going out the door, she's an idiot.... again
JABQ04
AG
Read a cleverly disguised twitter account. Thought it was the BB updates but wasn't. Still playing POV. My bad yall
Aggie09Derek
AG
Jackson won. Damn.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
"Jackson just told Christie thas how you play c cheas not checkers. Says he knew he will win this morning when he woke up with no sleep and food NT"

Lol good lord
Jimmy McNulty
AG
So they are talking about going after Bella. So cliffs hoh would effectively flush both powers on that side of the house plus get out someone who has voted with them even though they turned on them.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
And doesn't really get blood on his hands bc Jackson thinks it was his play all along since he basically volunteered to go on the block as a pawn
Aggie09Derek
AG
jac4
AG
So assuming they'll use Christie's dPOV, they will have flushed both powers out of six shooters this week. That's a minor victory.
JABQ04
AG
Christie was all about not using the power because a man asked her too and now she seems to be wanting to use the power. WTF.
Bunk Moreland
She initially said she wouldn't use the power to save Jackson, only Jack. Well now in order to save Jack she has to give Jackson the power so he can name the replacement.

Sucks for Sam. Hopefully Jackson goes with Bella.
jac4
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

She initially said she wouldn't use the power to save Jackson, only Jack. Well now in order to save Jack she has to give Jackson the power so he can name the replacement.

Sucks for Sam.

Why Sam and why not Bella?
Bunk Moreland
Jack/Jackson have turned on Sam as well this week as far as targets. But appears Jackson is still thinking Bella.

Koldus131
AG
Kat will vote with six shooters so yeah this season is effectively over after this week.

Absolute bummer for Cliff. Twists continue to ruin the game.
jac4
AG
Koldus131 said:

Kat will vote with six shooters so yeah this season is effectively over after this week.

Absolute bummer for Cliff. Twists continue to ruin the game.

And Kat is the (3rd) worst.

Eviction is on Thursday, that's a long time in the BB House.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Christie is possibly flipping.

Just made a deal with Cliff that her and Tommy are safe if the power doesn't get used
Aggie09Derek
AG
Aggie09Derek
AG
tailgatetimer10 said:

Christie is possibly flipping.

Just made a deal with Cliff that her and Tommy are safe if the power doesn't get used

The deal later was that she would keep Cliff safe for 2 weeks if she didn't use it and Cliff would put up Bell (who Christie and Jackson wanted to put up), but he's lying to her. He lied on his family etc but he had told them before the game he would do that.

If Cliff pulls this off and gets Jack home this week he has Americans Favorite in the bag.
JABQ04
AG
Old mans in there to wreck shop. Love it.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Nice. Cliff is the only one so far actually playing the game.

Aggie09Derek
AG
Nicole
tailgatetimer10
AG
In terms of actually being on the aggressive front of being hoh.

Nicole has been socially but hasn't won anything
Aggie09Derek
AG
She's still "playing the game"....still very early. Many top players didn't win anything early (some on purpose).
Bunk Moreland
Cliff Tommy Sam Nicole and Jackson are all playing various strategies and actively playing the game imo.

Christie is a chicken with her head cut off. Nick and Bella are playing personally, Jack is just a big dumb brute, Jess is a waste, & Holly/Sis are just floating along
tailgatetimer10
AG
I think Christie is telling everyone her deal with Cliff for 2 reasons:

1 she's a loud mouth
2 it's strategic in that she can preserve her power and put the blame on Cliff.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
If cliff went back on his deal, which we all would love, who would be the blindside replacement nom? Would Tommy make the most sense? Would that put too much of a target on his back moving forward?
Bunk Moreland
I think Tommy
tailgatetimer10
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

I think Tommy

Definitely Tommy

I don't think he's doing that though. Sounds like Holly, though. They have the votes to get Jack out though so it's gonna be awesome if he's out this week
Bunk Moreland
If Jack doesn't make it to jury it'll be a good season

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.