*****Big Brother 21 Spoilers Thread*****

295,263 Views | 2076 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by CliffHogg
Sports-Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Can't make this stuff up.
tailgatetimer10
AG

Both cliff and Nicole have confirmed wanting to put up Tommy.

And the winner of the vote is anonymous!
Koldus131
AG
tailgatetimer10 said:

Both cliff and Nicole have confirmed wanting to put up Tommy.

And the winner of the vote is anonymous!

I would love that but it will be very hard to find that third vote to evict him. They will really need to get him out if they do it or else he will be gunning for them instead of Michie and Holly next week.
tailgatetimer10
AG
You say that, until he's on the block next to Christie. We're getting down to the point where they evict people like Tommy because he's a legitimate threat to win overall.

For the same reason Christie stayed this week, could be the reason she stays against Tommy as well.

It will definitely be interesting to see, regardless
Bunk Moreland
Nicole, Jess & Cliff have to make pies and then have them smashed in their face whenever BB tells them to. Also woke them up at 3am and made them pie another HG.
Koldus131
AG
tailgatetimer10 said:

You say that, until he's on the block next to Christie. We're getting down to the point where they evict people like Tommy because he's a legitimate threat to win overall.

For the same reason Christie stayed this week, could be the reason she stays against Tommy as well.

It will definitely be interesting to see, regardless
I actually think Christie is the only person he would go home on the block against out of the available options (Christie/Nick/Jess), so that's what I'm rooting for. I think Nicole, Cliff, and Jess would all VTE Tommy and Michie may hop on board because he'd figure out they didn't have the votes.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Fwiw, last night they were discussing putting up Christie and Nick, Jess as a replacement. He said if Jess was on the block that he would evict her.

So I think swaying Jackson to evict Tommy would be an easy play
expresswrittenconsent
Julie Chen follows up the racist "gyp" comment last week (2weeks ago?) with the pot leaf necklace last night.
Troll game at 100.
Bunk Moreland
Nick thanking america talking to the cameras saying he got America's Prankster. No f'in way that's an accurate vote.
Koldus131
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

Nick thanking america talking to the cameras saying he got America's Prankster. No f'in way that's an accurate vote.
Never underestimate the casuals. They're going to be so shocked when they watch the show on Sunday and he puts up Jackson instead of Christie.
Bunk Moreland
Hopefully it was just Nick pranking the feeders.
tailgatetimer10
AG
No freaking way. This is insane.
Bunk Moreland
Quote:

12:20 PM PT

Nick tells Nicole that he would nominate either Christie or Jess if he won America's Prankster.

Of course now this could be him readying to nominate someone else and hide behind 'this is what I would have done if I won it, so it can't be me'
tailgatetimer10
AG
Honestly as long as Jess, Christie or Nick leaves.. I'm fine

Or Tommy but that seems like a long shot now
Anti-taxxer
AG
Hamsterwatch has Nick as the prankster.

Ugh.
Koldus131
AG
There is a scenario where Cliff goes home this week and it sucks.

Step 1: Nick makes a deal with Holly to not put up Michie if she doesn't put him up. Holly nominates Christie, Nick nominates Jess (or Cliff).

Step 2: Jess wins veto, Nick names Cliff as the replacement due to the deal he made with Holly/Cliff is initial nom and loses veto, whoever wins veto keeps noms the same. Or Christie wins and Holly names Jess as the replacement nom (would probably do Nick though, or at least I hope she would).

Step 3: Christie/Jess vs. Cliff on eviction night...
VTE Christie/Jess: Nicole, Michie
VTE Cliff: Jess/Christie, Tommy, Nick

Cliff goes home in a 3-2 vote and I never watch this show again. We will have a lot more clarity after official noms this evening, but I worry it could go this way if Nick tells anyone he has the power or makes a deal with Holly.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Why are you assuming Nick gets to pick the replacement nomination?

I thought the prankster just got to nominate one person to the block
Koldus131
AG
No if their nom gets taken down, prankster names the replacement
tailgatetimer10
AG
Thankfully I'm not too worried about Jess winning much of anything.

I'm also hoping Nick will just nominate Christie and not talk to Holly. Keep this real simple.. this will still allow for Jessica and Jackson replacement nominations for both

Nick is an idiot after all
Anti-taxxer
AG
The way I understood it was that the prankster nominates one and the HOH nominates one. If someone comes down from veto, prankster replaces that person?
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Prankster I believe only replaces their nominee If they come down
tailgatetimer10
AG
The post above is correct
Bunk Moreland
Maybe nick did win and used it right.

Holly nominated Nick, the prankster nominated Christie.
Koldus131
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

Maybe nick did win and used it right.

Holly nominated Nick, the prankster nominated Christie.

Perfect! Now just need Holly/Michie/Cliff/Nicole to win veto and keep noms the same!

I think Tommy will actually throw it, so just need Jess to not win (lol) or neither of the noms to win.

Edit: Nick winning veto and taking himself down is probably ok because then Holly puts up Jess and Christie almost certainly goes home.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Anyone but Jess winning veto and we're good
Koldus131
AG
Christie winning would not be good because Nick would then probably nominate Michie and he (Nick), Tommy, and Christie would try and get Jess to flip. I'd give it 50/50 odds she'd flip.
Bunk Moreland

Yes Nicole. Yes.... Tommy is the perfect backup if Christie wins pov
tailgatetimer10
AG
Plant the damn seed!!;
Koldus131
AG
Veto players are Nick, Christie, Holly, Michie, Cliff, and Jess.

THANK GOD FOR NO TOMMY. As long as Christie and probably Jess don't win, either Nick or Christie will go home this week. Pretty good odds (2/3) as I'm not sure Jess would even use it on Christie since they easily have the votes to take Nick out and don't want to risk the prankster putting someone else up. Tommy especially wouldn't want that because he doesn't know it's Nick and probably completely believes if Christie comes down he goes up.
tailgatetimer10
AG
I think regardless someone we want to leave will leave this well. It's good to hear people are thinking of putting up Tommy already.
Sports-Ag
AG
So Christie has been put on the block twice because of a BB twist that the fans had a something to do with. Can she manifest/universally think why is that? Lol.
Anti-taxxer
AG
She's not nearly intuitive enough to make that connection.
Bunk Moreland
It's Zingbot day. Plenty of material with this cast.
Koldus131
AG
Michie won veto.

Immediately after feeds came back, Nick told Michie he was the prankster. After that he told Tommy. Michie just told Holly. Sounds like the two of them still want Nick out but it's a long way until Thursday.

Also worth starting to talk about how Michie or Holly may win this game if they don't go out soon. They've won 4 comps in a row.

Edit: Nick just told Nicole so everyone will know by the end of the night, except maybe Jess hahaha
Koldus131
AG
Cliff just did a BTHO Nicholls St yell in Cliff Notes on the live feeds right now because he couldn't remember who we were playing but thought it was Nicholls State this week.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.