*****Big Brother 21 Spoilers Thread*****

295,337 Views | 2076 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by CliffHogg
Sex Panther
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:

On to my laugh cry emoji. I had to. DUDE. Jackson had such little dick syndrome when discussing Tennessee versus A&M. So Jackson this entire time is definitely envious of Cliff and just A&M, it sounds like Jackson came to Kyle for our game two years ago and he said nice things about us. I appreciated that.

But Cliff is going on and on and (idk who asked him) but someone asked Jackson about Tennessee and he goes "yeah, we like, checkerboard the stadium or whatever..." meanwhile Cliff is educating and leading a yell practice. Also the looks from Jackson were HILARIOUS

Not to white knight for Michie here, but he was being super complimentary of how great Kyle Field is and how it was the best stadium and experience he's ever been to... Not sure why you think he had little dick syndrome. Seemed like he really enjoyed listening to Cliff explain it, and just talked up Tennessee a bit when they asked.

If anything it seemed like he enjoyed yankees learning about the passion of the SEC
**** THE RANGERS

**** GARCIA

ALTUVE IS GOD
Koldus131
AG
I already said if we beat Clemson and Cliff survives the double next week I'm hiring a wall yeller to tell him. I'm serious too.
Sex Panther
AG
Watching a feed of Cliff's reaction getting told (if) we beat Clemson would be priceless
**** THE RANGERS

**** GARCIA

ALTUVE IS GOD
BenFiasco14
AG
Sex Panther said:

Quote:

On to my laugh cry emoji. I had to. DUDE. Jackson had such little dick syndrome when discussing Tennessee versus A&M. So Jackson this entire time is definitely envious of Cliff and just A&M, it sounds like Jackson came to Kyle for our game two years ago and he said nice things about us. I appreciated that.

But Cliff is going on and on and (idk who asked him) but someone asked Jackson about Tennessee and he goes "yeah, we like, checkerboard the stadium or whatever..." meanwhile Cliff is educating and leading a yell practice. Also the looks from Jackson were HILARIOUS

Not to white knight for Michie here, but he was being super complimentary of how great Kyle Field is and how it was the best stadium and experience he's ever been to... Not sure why you think he had little dick syndrome. Seemed like he really enjoyed listening to Cliff explain it, and just talked up Tennessee a bit when they asked.

If anything it seemed like he enjoyed yankees learning about the passion of the SEC
I have nothing but respect for Jackson after all that. It was an awesome interaction.

But cmon, he went to UT. We went to A&M. Of course he'd be envious
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
BenFiasco14
AG
Koldus131 said:

I already said if we beat Clemson and Cliff survives the double next week I'm hiring a wall yeller to tell him. I'm serious too.
PM Ballerstaf. He just moved to LA.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Bunk Moreland
I have no doubt cliff will post on here when the show is over. Dude is living his best life. Really fun to watch him.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Seems like a great man and great Aggie as well. Gig Em Cliff. You made us proud!
Koldus131
AG
Cliff getting a shoutout from the A&M Twitter account!
tailgatetimer10
AG
Holy crap. That would totally make his day.
Bunk Moreland
Tommy won POV and appears ready to use it on Christie (ok Hg's... Put the ****ing pieces together now if he does that).

Cliff would be replacement and all they need is 2 votes to keep him but Michie wants 3 as he doesn't want to break a tie.
tailgatetimer10
AG
This isn't good
Anti-taxxer
AG
This sucks.

They need to get rid of Jess.
Bunk Moreland
All systems are still for Jess to go. Just want to clarify that. And he should have the votes and Michie would be his tiebreaker to keep him.

I think Michie and Holly got in a fight last night.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
I saw some after dark the other night and they got alcohol and michie was so excited to shot gun beers and holly just looked at him with disgust.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Also imagine the gut punch michie will feel when he comes out of the house and told that Tennessee lost to Georgia state at home.
Bunk Moreland
If they show the yell practice clip on an ep I hope Julie tells cliff the Ags won and Michie Tennessee lost on the Thursday live show.
Bunk Moreland
Tommy sounds like he's going to take Christie off. Jackson/Holly are trying to throw cover for their final 4 alliance so they're acting like they don't care if Cliff goes, but they just want Jess out first. That's the spin.

Holly/Jackson worrying way too much about the 'rest' of the house knowing that they have a final 4 with 7 left.
W
AG
assuming Tommy saves Christie (again)...

then the next HoH comp is their chance to take control of the game (since Michie can't play)
jac4
AG
I wish Nicole would figure out that Tommy and Christie know each other out of the house. It would put a bunch of heat on them.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Fully expecting Christie to win, up goes Jackson/ Holly with a bunch of complaining about how Christie wasn't loyal.

Classic big brother series of events.
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
I'm really hoping for a mental comp with Nicole or cliff pulling it out and sweeping tommie/Christy out the door
Anti-taxxer
AG
I have lost almost all interest in this season. I'm just checking in sporadically to see how Cliff is doing.
Bunk Moreland
That's what happens when football starts (again, either start it earlier in the summer or shorten the season with more doubles and hijinks).

This is the year of the "totally understand and respect that" mentality. It's so tiring. Nothing ruthless. Guess that's our penance for last year's season of the blindside and ice queen.
tailgatetimer10
AG
They need to speed up the game when it gets closer to the end.

This season has been good. Just really want Cliff to win
Koldus131
AG
Thursday will be an epic episode because there's plausible scenarios for anyone left in the house to go and also the final 5 will set the course for the rest of the season. But after that it all depends how much longer Cliff lasts when it comes to my interest in the season. It's always been that way for me once football season starts though.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Highest at risk to leave during double eviction is: Tommy, Christie, Jackson.

After that Holly and Cliff...I don't see Nicole going at all, actually
Bunk Moreland
Christie wins hoh, puts up Jackson/Holly. Holly wins POV and takes herself off. Christie puts up Nicole because she's closer with cliff.

Tommy/Holly vote out Nicole. Something like that. Agree going in she's lowest likelihood though.
tailgatetimer10
AG
In no way would Tommy vote out Nicole over Jackson. They're going to be down to the top 5...
Koldus131
AG
Nicole could go if Cliff and Nicole were nominated by Tommy. Michie and Holly have said privately they feel closer to Cliff than Nicole.

Something would have to change for Tommy to put both of them up, but it's possible. He is the one who still wants to get the 6 back together after all.
Bunk Moreland
I'd sure as hell hope not either but you never know. Getting to 5 with the Christie Jackson and cliff seems like his ultimate dream so he can go on and on about how he kept those 4 together through it all.
aggietoolman
AG
It looks to be setting up for Tommy and Christie in the final 3 as long as one of the two wins this next HOH.

I don't trust Tommy with regards to Cliff. He and Michie were talking a little earlier about what to do with Cliff on the block. Tommy told Cliff he was safe. When Tommy and Michie were talking Tommy said that he never gave Cliff his word since they didn't shake on it. Michie is constantly correcting him saying that by saying Cliff is safe, he is indeed giving Cliff his word. Tommy seems to relent. I didn't finish the conversation, so not sure what happened after that.

I kind of expect a final three of Tommy, Christie, and Nicole.
Anti-taxxer
AG
Tommy used the veto on Christie. Shocking. Cliff is on the block.
Bunk Moreland
Tommy is likely just going to do his normal strategy of pushing to try and change the vote without appearing to be the ringleader by always finishing it with "but it's totally whatever you want. I support you 100%"

But, once it's said for sure to him that Nicole & Holly are evicting Jess (meaning Michie breaks the tie to boot Jess), he'll hop in line and likely Christie too. No reason to open yourself up to be a target for no reason.
aggietoolman
AG
Tommy and Christie were scheming earlier to try and get Nicole to vote out Cliff and they would go along with that. They want Cliff out.
Sex Panther
AG
aggietoolman said:

Tommy and Christie were scheming earlier to try and get Nicole to vote out Cliff and they would go along with that. They want Cliff out.

No ****ing way Nicole does that. Hopefully Tommy taking Christie down finally seals their fate if someone other than Michie could win an HOH
**** THE RANGERS

**** GARCIA

ALTUVE IS GOD

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.