*****Big Brother 21 Spoilers Thread*****

295,316 Views | 2076 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by CliffHogg
Aggie09Derek
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
GT_Aggie2015 said:

tailgatetimer10 said:

Someone got the 90 minutes before the leak..

Watch it quick before it's gone

Nvm
Damn, i started to watch before it got pulled but only made it like 20 min in.

Anyone found another link to it?
Sports-Ag
AG
Some stuff I found on BB21 on Twitter. I usually go here to find spoilers.

Julie's reaction

Jess and Nick reacting to Christie saying Cliff, Kat, Jackson, and Holly are in an alliance call the the Southerners.
tailgatetimer10
AG
There's some links floating around Reddit
Aggie09Derek
AG
Link it if you see one that has the whole ordeal.
Bunk Moreland
HG's doing the rounds now. Jackson apologizing to Kat.

Jack apparently (unless they're faking it) is pissed at Christie.

Christie up in HOH with Jess told her she's loyal to Jack but also would be fine if he went.

HG's were **** talking about Nicole sleeping in HOH & Cliff going up there early to talk this morning. Cliff said there's different rules for different groups in the house. He's so right. How pathetic is the group of 6 (last week 8) just go lock themselves in a room and talk mad **** leaving everyone else out of the loop, then they see one person getting face time with the HOH who they don't even like, and all the sudden that person is "sketchy."

Cliff dogging on Sis for being so ungrateful.

Just posturing until nom's at this point.
Poptartin
AND TOMMY IS OBSESSED, IN LOVE, AND CRYING
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Obsessed with?
Poptartin
Tommy tells everyone "I LOVE you so effing much", "I am so OBSESSED with you", "you are AMAZING"

Everyone. I'm watching feeds and heard him tell Jess he's OBSESSED with her (again) while crying.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Kat told Holly of the target Jack plan.

No way this crap actually works. No one can keep their mouth shut. Christie will most definitely use her power to save Jack.
BenFiasco14
AG
And then go after cliff?
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Bunk Moreland
Serious Lee
Aggie09Derek
AG
Walt Luddiger said:

Such a Baylor/Dallas thing to say....
tailgatetimer10
AG
It took this season a while to blow up but it's super interesting now
Bunk Moreland
Jack and Jackson up.

Christie going over how safe jack is. Please oh please let him go home and Christie not use her power
austin08
S
Official?
Bunk Moreland
They're officially on the block.
austin08
S
I answered my own question. They're up. Lets see how this plays out. Which of the jacks would be the better move to get out?
TASAG18
AG
I would say Jack. Since Jack is still kind of aligned with Christie and Tommy and they're after Cliff, Jackson might be better to keep around. Also seems like Jackson has been abandoned by the other 4 so he will be more open to target them.

*I've been out of the loop a bit the past few days but that's what I've gathered. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Anti-taxxer
AG
Oh Lord. Jackson is planning to tell the house that Jack and Christie are exes IRL and are working together.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Jack was the target at the time of the nominations.

All bets are off from there on
Bunk Moreland
Christie is currently upstairs with Jess sis and Tommy blasting Jackson nonstop.
TASAG18
AG
Jess, Jack, Jackson, Kat, Tommy and Nick picked for POV.
Bunk Moreland
Go Kat.

Will be interesting to see if Christie let's nick or Tommy use DPOV and throw up cliff or Nicole. My guess is no but you never know.
jac4
AG
I may have missed it earlier ITT, but what exactly did Cliff do to become a target of Christie/Tommy?
tailgatetimer10
AG
If she lets Nick use it. By God get her the hell out
tailgatetimer10
AG
During the blow up she used Cliff as a person to blame... For telling their own alliance members information. Not even stuff they didn't already know. She's just looking for a reason, honestly.

No doubt Christie is always a victim, even in normal life
Bunk Moreland
Jack asked Christie about using it earlier today to take him off and put someone else up and she said no, she'd make 5 enemies. She's 100 % certain if noms stay the same then Jackson goes home.
Koldus131
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

Jack asked Christie about using it earlier today to take him off and put someone else up and she said no, she'd make 5 enemies. She's 100 % certain if noms stay the same then Jackson goes home.

For now. We'll see what happens after the veto
Bunk Moreland
Jess wins veto. Kat wins a trip to Hawaii. Nick wins 5k. Tommy gets a punishment. Christie can't use her power because Jess would just do whatever she wants with it.

Bye bye Jack?
TASAG18
AG
*Nvm

I don't know where this Jess has been all season but if she can pull this off, I'm all for it.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Comp beast wins veto.

They most certainly should backdoor Christie. Too bad, I'll settle for a Jack blindside.

Cliff is looking pretty solid with his decision at this point.... The power didn't even matter and he stayed in better standing with the house
Bunk Moreland
Jackson is purely against sis Tommy and Christie going forward.

Sounds like Jess is fine breaking the tie but my guess is they'll work to get nick to flip. He'll end up telling sis and Christie and Tommy and all hell will break loose later in the week before eviction.
TASAG18
AG
Not sure where Nick lies. He has told the outsiders that he is willing to get rid of Jack but he has also been buddying up with Jack recently. Hopefully just being deceitful as he has voiced his opinion on getting Jack out of the game before.
austin08
S
Get Jackson out. He's been worse off than Jack as of late. Jack could possibly be manipulated by Sis in the coming weeks.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.