*****Big Brother 21 Spoilers Thread*****

295,288 Views | 2076 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by CliffHogg
JABQ04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
CLIFF!!! Understandable about the name thing. Great job. Glad to see you posting.
Koldus131
AG
Sucks that Cliff is going to have to deal with the rookie 5 post a day limitation. Hopefully staff can remove that. I emailed the moderator account but maybe someone who knows more than me can help get it removed.
CliffHogg
tailgatetimer10 said:

I'm always curious.

When you made the decision to leave for big brother, was it tough?

What was your plan with your employer, are you able to go back?

What all did you basically have to take care of before you left

Not so tough of a decision. How do you say no to a once in a lifetime adventure?

My employer let me use up all of my vacation and sick days. But because I was in the house so long, those days ran out and I lost my job as a result. If an opening pops up, they'll bring me back on. But for now, I'm job searching.

Tough getting ready. But since I am married, I gave power of attorney to my wife and she handled everything while I was gone.
Farmer1906
AG
Just wanted to say you played a great game and represented yourself well.
wealeat09
AG
Cliff, you played an awesome game. Would love to hear you expand on the thought process that went into keeping Holly.

Also, I couldn't help but think about how you were missing the start of the football season. What is it like being so cut off from the world when we live in such a connected time?
gigemJTH12
AG
Cliff! no questions. Just wanted to say I enjoyed watching you. Proud of what you accomplished and the manner in which you represented Aggies!

wait I do have a question...what is SKD143?
gigemJTH12
AG
wow...just read that about losing your job. How long were you with them? That seems pretty crappy for them to not give you a few weeks unpaid to live out a dream.
Rex Racer
AG
gigemJTH12 said:

Cliff! no questions. Just wanted to say I enjoyed watching you. Proud of what you accomplished and the manner in which you represented Aggies!

wait I do have a question...what is SKD143?
It's his wife, daughter, and son's first initials, and 143 is the number of letters in each word of "I love you".
tailgatetimer10
AG
Yep. Super cheesy but really sweet. But that's Cliff.

Sir, you must've really been the ladies man, you know, before the wife.

-The moments that were captured of you connecting to your wife brought tears to my wife's eyes.
-The "before the wife" jokes brought laughter as well.

I want to say my favorite moment of the entire season was you winning the comeback competition. Rarely does a TV show get me to cheer, but this moment did it. This thread was going nuts! The gif of you celebrating was used for a good week after that moment.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
How much did you clean the HOH showers before daring to take a shower in them?
expresswrittenconsent
How many of the "I tossed a lot of salads...before the wife" jokes were your idea vs lines fed by production?

The Milkman
AG
Cliff! We had such a blast rooting for you this summer. If you ever want a beer in Houston, I'm sure there will be a line of ready to crack one open with ya!
agsquirrel97
AG
Congrats Cliff, very proud of the way you represented our university and us octogenarians!

I would be so afraid of the editing process I could never participate in a show like this. Have you watched any/some/all of the episodes back yet? Would love your Cliff's Notes as you watch it back!

Gig'em
matthopp
AG
Great job Cliff! Sadly you didn't miss much in the way of Aggie Football. Definitely need to setup a Houston Happy Hour and you are more than welcome to come hangout at my tailgate for any of the games.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Would def enjoy meeting Cliff during Tailgate at an Aggie game.

Bama is right around the corner....
expresswrittenconsent
The all aggie season of big brother in 2024 is gonna be awesome!
Sex Panther
AG
It may be tough during football season but I'd love for Cliff to be on TexAgs radio.

That's pretty crappy about the job, but with your experience in that industry and representing yourself so well on the show, it may turn out to work in your favor. Have a feeling you're about to have several offers.
gigemJTH12
AG
one of my buddies is a tool pusher at H&P, Cliff. He is a huge fan of you from the show.

I bet he has a contact for you if you want one. I know you are higher up than that but he is very well respected and knows a lot of people.

email me at jthart@sbec.com.
CliffHogg
Koldus131 said:

Cliff!! The man!!!

1. Any insight/tips you can give for the casting process? Any idea why we keep getting Aggies on the show?

2. Besides Nicole, who was the easiest HG to be around and which HG surprised you the most, for whatever reason

3. Favorite day/moment in the house

4. Are you planning on coming down to any games this season?

5. Any really entertaining offers to hawk stuff on Instagram and Twitter yet?

On a personal note, thank you for repping A&M so well. You did an incredible job and made us so proud! We loved following you on this thread! You made me really fall in love with the game all over again, so thanks for that!

1) No idea why Ags keep getting cast. No Ags working in the casting company that I know of. I think they just know that Aggies can be big personalities and a bit over the top!

2) Easiest houseguest to be around besides Nicole was maybe Christie. Doesn't mean that I trusted her, but she was a big BB fan, and pretty friendly most of the time. Guest that surprised me the most might be Kat. With her emotions, I thought she'd go early. But I think that she was smarter than people assumed.

3) Favorite day had to be day #30 when I won the Battleback and HOH. I proved that I belonged.

4) We're planning on coming up for the Miss. St. game. I'm talking to A&M and might have some involvement at Yell Practice.

5) No crazy product shills yet. I'm doing the Cameo videos, but not really chasing the product endorsement route. But if Whataburger, Shiner Beer, Dr. Pepper, or Rudy's BBQ wants a new spokesman... I'm open!
Serious Lee
youre too classy to answer all the questions i have but ive got at least one you shouldnt have a problem with....did you remind Kat everyday that baylor sucks?
agsquirrel97
AG
How long does a DR session last? Frequency of DR sessions?

Any plans to meet up with fellow houseguests?

Any wall yellers and did they tell yall about Tommy/Christie?

How long did it take you to decide to vote Jackson over Holly?

How many takes did "Bring it on" take?

Have you watched it back yet?

Again, congrats on a great run and a good representation.

Counterpoint
AG
Is it weird walking out of the house and being somewhat of a celebrity? That seems like it would be so strange!
CliffHogg
Counterpoint said:

Is it weird walking out of the house and being somewhat of a celebrity? That seems like it would be so strange!

Yeah, it is kinda weird. I'm getting recognized whenever I go out. Not a lot, but a few times a day. But I'm happy to talk Big Brother with anyone who stops me!
TexDill15
AG
Has it been hard to get back into a normal routine? I feel like towards the end of the season, the house guest spend 16-18 hours a day just laying in bed either sleeping or just being bored.
6yardline
AG
CliffHogg
Quote:

How long does a DR session last? Frequency of DR sessions?
Those DR sessions lasted anywhere from 15 minutes to a couple of hours. Just depends on what was needed... new content rewording or additions to previous sessions, etc. We probably averaged a DR session per day, but obviously a little less in the beginning and more once we were down to only a handful of people.

Quote:

Any plans to meet up with fellow houseguests?
Nicole and I are heading up to Calgary for a promo appearance, and if schedules allow, Kat and I (and maybe Nick) are going to try and meet up in Dallas and catch a Cowboys game.

Quote:

Any wall yellers and did they tell yall about Tommy/Christie?
Yeah. Nicole, Tommy, and I heard. Kinda pissed me off that someone was trying to 'tamper' with the game. Plus, we didn't know if it was accurate info or just someone trying to screw with Christy's game. So Nicole and I swore to never mention it to the other houseguests. And we never did.

Quote:

How long did it take you to decide to vote Jackson over Holly?
I didn't decide until I was sitting up on that stage. In the end, I didn't necessarily want Michie to win, but objectively, I felt like he played the best game.

Quote:

How many takes did "Bring it on" take?
I don't even know/remember. That was part of our press day stuff before we went into the house. Just some random phrase that I threw out there.

Quote:

Have you watched it back yet?
No. Everything is still too fresh. Stresses me out even thinking about that house right now!

Quote:

Again, congrats on a great run and a good representation.
I gave it my all and fought all the way from start to finish. Wearing my Aggie gear, I knew I would be a reflection of A&M. I hope I repped is well!
Bunk Moreland
You couldn't have done a better job repping A&M but most importantly yourself and your family.
Sex Panther
AG
Cliff is awesome
GrapevineAg
AG
Speaking of "tampering worth the game", do you think it's plausible that CBS manipulates the game via twists and other mechanisms to keep people in the house that are good for ratings? I know you were a popular houseguest and didn't need any help, so no disrespect intended.

Thanks for repping us so well!

Edited for a bad autocorrect.
Matsui
AG
Yes.
Sex Panther
AG
This is what I want to know...

As well as do they have leading conversations with you in the diary room, and drop information or make suggestions? I'm sure you'll have to tread lightly here, so I get it if you can't respond.
Ag_N_Houston
AG
How dirty was the bathroom? I can't imagine sharing a toilet or shower with that many people!
Counterpoint
AG
Sex Panther said:

This is what I want to know...

As well as do they have leading conversations with you in the diary room, and drop information or make suggestions? I'm sure you'll have to tread lightly here, so I get it if you can't respond.

This is the type of thing that houseguests (other than Evel Dick) usually don't answer. But Cliff knows we won't say anything right?
CliffHogg
Ag_N_Houston said:

How dirty was the bathroom? I can't imagine sharing a toilet or shower with that many people!
. The toilet wasn't too bad. Knowing that so many people were sharing it, everyone tried to be respectful. And Kat had brought Poo-pouri!
The showers were ok, but there were oftentimes clumps of hair slowing down the drainage!
CliffHogg

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.