*****Big Brother 21 Spoilers Thread*****

295,335 Views | 2076 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by CliffHogg
Bunk Moreland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Also, let's see how today plays out. Jackson will hopefully hear everyone's plea and realize he needs to just put up Christie & Sis.
agsquirrel97
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

Quote:

Julie is going to chew Jackson up on his exit interview, he will not be able to answer questions near as well as Jack did. Maybe she will give him a pass for having a learning disability or something.

I'm not so sure. He's gaining back casual fans and social media crybabies. I also can't remember if he said anything derogatory like Jack did with the Rice pudding. Probably isn't hard to search the google but I'm just not that interested enough to do it.
holy carp, he has gone from #16 house guest to #7 house guest in 8 days according to jokers. His favor-ability rating is more volatile than James Comey or Bob Mueller.

Twitter verse is a fickle b itch.
Eso si, Que es
Bunk Moreland said:

Also, let's see how today plays out. Jackson will hopefully hear everyone's plea and realize he needs to just put up Christie & Sis.
I realize he is a little effeminate, but you don't have to call Tommy a sissy.

because we all know that is who should sit next to Christie, right........right!
Bunk Moreland
Yeah. I have some friends who are casual TV only viewers, and they were even mentioning being shocked that they are now rooting for Michie and hoping he won last night's HOH (they'll find out he did on Sunday).
HTownAg98
jac4 said:

With the numbers in the house and the clearly defined sides, putting up a pawn is asinine. It just takes a vote away from what you want to happen.

Jackson doesn't get blood on his hands if Christie, Tommie, or Sis go home this week. They are his known and overt enemies in the house.

I swear, if I took a drink every time one of the dumbasses uttered "blood on my hands," I'd been in a constant drunken stupor since July 4th. Guess what morons, it's time to start making some moves, especially if you think the jury is going to award good game play. Jess of all people is the only one to make an aggressive move so far. Jess.
Sports-Ag
AG
Makes no sense to put up Christie and Sis. If your target is Christie you have to also nominate Tommy as he is her strongest ally.

Tommy can win veto and take off Christie and both of them would be safe. Did he forget when Tommy won the veto and took off Christie?

If he nominates both Tommy and Christie and if one of them wins veto then you put up Sis.
tailgatetimer10
AG

Bunk Moreland
now we're talking. No reason not to. Worst case scenario is Tommy wins and takes Christie or Sis off, then Jackson puts Nick up.
Bunk Moreland
Jackson finished his rounds of conversations....

aggietoolman
AG
Christie and Sis on the block...
tailgatetimer10
AG
Cliff standing by his word early and publicly in the game is straight paying dividends
TASAG18
AG
According to Twitter, Cliff and Nicole are meeting with Holly and Michie and they seem to be teaming up for the coming weeks. Cliff is playing a fine line between both sides and he is doing a great job.
aggie0959
I think you can pull off playing both sides but one of those sides has to know you are playing both. Jackson and holly already know about the new grouping thanks to fat AOC. I still am annoyed how petty Kat and Jess got that cliff took a deal to stay.
Koldus131
AG

Great news
Bunk Moreland
It's all working out.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Blame Nicole, honestly.

Keep your mouth shut.
TASAG18
AG
So the final 6 of Cliff, Nicole, Nick, Tommy, Sis and Christie never came to an official agreement right?
HTownAg98
It's meaningless if two of your six are on the block. Cliff's deal played out perfectly with Jackson winning HOH. He's setting himself up very well to make it to the end, but he has to be extremely careful about playing both sides of the house. The problem I see is that this bunch of dunderheads is starting to look like the makings of an "asschafe in the first degree" jury.
aggietoolman
AG
Nick apparently told Christie and Sis to tell each other where they hide the veto cards for hide and go veto comp. I would hope that's an immediate loss if this is the veto comp this week. It's got to be in the rules, or it would happen all the time.
TASAG18
AG
That would be bs if production allowed that. I believe they usually separate the contestants and give them headphones to prevent that.
stonana
AG
They could just pick spots before the veto comp...
Counterpoint
AG
Isn't it whoever's veto ISN'T found in that comp?
Rex Racer
AG
Counterpoint said:

Exactly. I don't see what good it would do.
htxag09
AG
Rex Racer said:

Counterpoint said:

Exactly. I don't see what good it would do.

Just making up numbers, but if 3 alliance members of the 5 total players are playing, they're likely to pick each other's veto cards. So they say, hey, Christie, I'm hiding mine in the fridge, don't take that one. Otherwise Christie could have found that one and eliminated her own alliance member. Happens every year.
Rex Racer
AG
Gotcha!
Counterpoint
AG
I get the "tell your alliance" part but that doesn't work for Christie and Sis (like Nick was saying to do) because they are each other's block competition, even though they're aligned. Or an I missing something?
Anti-taxxer
AG
Cliff, Holly, and Nick were picked to play for veto
BenFiasco14
AG
smango05 said:

Cliff, Holly, and Nick were picked to play for veto

Thank goodness Tommy wasn't picked.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Bunk Moreland
Michie won veto!

Christie - the universe is manifesting your exit to jury!
BenFiasco14
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

Michie won veto!

Christie - the universe is manifesting your exit to jury!
tailgatetimer10
AG
Just need Monday to get here without anything crazy
BenFiasco14
AG
Unsure if this was discussed here but just a curiosity question:

When the season started, BB was referring to Michie/Jackson as just Jackson. Then seemingly out of nowhere he's called Michie. Was there any reason for this? He prefers to be called Jackson, right? I assume it was to reduce confusion between him and jack?
aggie0959
The guest started calling him micki because it's his last name and there was another jack(close name ) in the house
Anti-taxxer
AG
Hamsterwatch says Jackson told Holly they have to lay off the sexy time for a bit because his ***** is hurting.

She still has that funky rash, too.

These people are naaaaaasty.
Bunk Moreland
Tommy STILL telling Sis and Christie to talk to Jackson and Holly about getting the 5 back together. Those 3 are delusional.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.