*****Big Brother 21 Spoilers Thread*****

295,251 Views | 2076 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by CliffHogg
jac4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

Cliff even mentioned grab Sam and 1 of the couples to take the other couples out. He doesn't care about making a big move, he just doesn't want the 6 (6 shooters) to pick people off one by one.

That would be about the best possible HOH week that Cliff could have. Hopefully he continues to catch lightning in a bottle like he has the passed 14 or so hours. (Minus being evicted of course).

Koldus131
AG
OK so Cliff's current plan as of like 4 AM BBT is to put up some sort of combo of Jack/Sis/Christie/Tommy. It seems almost certain Jack is going up and that he is his target, he seems to just be debating on whether it should be Sis or Tommy beside him. I think he will go with Tommy because he knows Jack will go home if he's up against Tommy.

Christie also told Cliff about her power last night and he made comments to Nicole/Jess/Kat about how he probably shouldn't nom Christie because there is a much higher chance it gets used that way. I think his strategy so far is extremely solid, and the only thing that can "ruin" the week is if DPOV gets used, but even then likely one of Nick or Bella is going home which still isn't terrible.

Also as a bonus, enjoy these two clips of Cliff celebrating after the HOH win last night!

There's a new Sheriff in town

Victory Dance plus Evening Cliff Notes
BenFiasco14
AG
Koldus131 said:

OK so Cliff's current plan as of like 4 AM BBT is to put up some sort of combo of Jack/Sis/Christie/Tommy. It seems almost certain Jack is going up and that he is his target, he seems to just be debating on whether it should be Sis or Tommy beside him. I think he will go with Tommy because he knows Jack will go home if he's up against Tommy.

Christie also told Cliff about her power last night and he made comments to Nicole/Jess/Kat about how he probably shouldn't nom Christie because there is a much higher chance it gets used that way. I think his strategy so far is extremely solid, and the only thing that can "ruin" the week is if DPOV gets used, but even then likely one of Nick or Bella is going home which still isn't terrible.

Also as a bonus, enjoy these two clips of Cliff celebrating after the HOH win last night!

There's a new Sheriff in town

Victory Dance plus Evening Cliff Notes
That's so great. SO happy for Cliff! What a boss!
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
aggiemeg06
AG
I rarely post, but I'm the only person in my family/friends who watches Big Brother, so I am glad I have people on here who are following along! This season has been hard to watch, but last night's episode and Cliff winning HOH has me so pumped! Hope he goes in there and gets rid of some of the garbage in the house (looking at you Jack and Bella). And I'm with you all - wish David could have stayed in the house. He seemed like a very smart, personable guy who would have actually played the game.
Bunk Moreland
Ugh. Kat is doing Jackson's work as a spy for him. Apparently at 4:40 in the morning she and Jackson talked near the shower and she told him every single thing that was discussed in HOH between Kat/Cliff/Nicole/Jess
Anti-taxxer
AG
Aw man. I was just starting to think she wasn't awful.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Jimmy McNulty said:

We'll see dude. They'll want to pull people in for numbers and I think she'll gladly be there. Not even saying it'd be a bad thing for her. Just not getting my hopes up that the people on the outside looking in will band together. She'll always be at the bottom of the big group and she even got offended when Nicole alluded to that to her and wanted her gone after that.
....that didn't take long.
jac4
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

Ugh. Kat is doing Jackson's work as a spy for him. Apparently at 4:40 in the morning she and Jackson talked near the shower and she told him every single thing that was discussed in HOH between Kat/Cliff/Nicole/Jess

That's kind of their own stupid faults if they trust Kat. They all know her and Jackson porked early on.
Bunk Moreland
at least it was nothing malicious but it does immediately give that side all the info. She's such an idiot.
Koldus131
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

Yes, but about an hour-ish ago she was up in the HOH room with Cliff and he told her his entire plan about Jack and Tommy/Sis as noms and that he didn't want Jackson or Holly to go.

She (Kat) relayed that he (Cliff) didn't want Jackson or Holly to go to Jackson and Holly after she talked to Cliff, but also lied and told them she was trying to talk him into putting up Nick and Bella and had no idea what he was going to do with the noms.

There is some hope for her. I think she is ok with Jack or Sis going because she knows it will pull Holly and Jackson closer to her. I also think she sees Cliff as a legitimate ally. When just her and Cliff were talking, she was pushing him real hard to target Jack and Sis, she didn't give a **** about Nick or Bella.
Bunk Moreland
And even though I can't stand Bella, it makes complete sense for Cliff to not target either of them (which is what he's saying right now). Them being in the house is good for his post HOH week.
TASAG18
AG
Cliff is saying Jack is his primary target. Secondary target would be Michie, and I think he is also looking at Christie or Tommy. Love that Cliff is the one who is taking the first shots!
Poptartin
I love that the whole house is scrambling!
TASAG18
AG
Jack and Jackson are officially the nominations
Koldus131
AG
TASAG18 said:

The last 24 hours have been AMAZING
Sports-Ag
AG
TASAG18 said:

He put both Jacks up!? Greatness! And I think they're both have nots.

He put 2 people from the 6 person alliance up from different duos. Let the paranoia begin.
TASAG18
AG
Sam just said that Jack is in the kitchen throwing away all of Cliff's cereal boxes. So petty. That guy's got a rude awakening when he gets out of the house.
JABQ04
AG
Jack is a huge Dewsher.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Tommy saying he's disappointed in Cliff

Good Lord. All 6 just voted to evict him.
tailgatetimer10
AG
This should cause a penalty vote. You shouldn't be able to throw out food period. That's not even game play
Bunk Moreland
Looks like right now Christie is saying she'll use her power if she can. Tommy and Jack talking about who to put up next to Michie. Jack wants Sam out, Christie wants Bella out.
Bunk Moreland

Jack is such an idiot.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
"Kat says to Christie, is there any way the plan can go wrong? Christie says if the noms stay the same then, we will be forced to vote one of ours out. Christie says the universe will take care of them."

Truer words were never spoken.
tailgatetimer10
AG
She's so ridiculous. Remember she was talking about how accurate her intuition was.

Then freaked out before the veto because she KNEW she was getting backdoored.

Then afterwards claims the universe took care of her..

Then after that claimed her intuition was right, and that had she not talked to Nick, she would've been on the block.

Which one is it, crazy??
TASAG18
AG
Cliff, Jack, Jackson, Kat, Sam and Analyse we're picked for the veto comp. Need Cliff or Sam to come through.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Sam is the veto king. Undefeated in veto comps.

Meanwhile Cliff "the boss" Hogg III is on a two win streak!

I like the chances
tailgatetimer10
AG
Jack used his redraw:

Original was Jess Holly Sam

Redraw is Kat, Sam, Analyse

His redraw is likely worse considering Jess is useless
jac4
AG
tailgatetimer10 said:

Jack used his redraw:

Original was Jess Holly Sam

Redraw is Kat, Sam, Analyse

His redraw is likely worse considering Jess is useless

Also important is that his power is flushed. Here's to hoping it is completely wasted. Kat definitely can't win though, she's literally the 3rd worst. Christie and Bella are actually worse than her.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Hopefully Sam can't be talked into ruining cliffs plan with his own potential replacement with Christie's power if he plans on using the veto at all.

Hopefully jacks days are numbered. Will he get booed?
Counterpoint
AG
They strongly told us not to boo or gasp or anything like that when we went to a live taping. Hopefully they make an exception for him!
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Was the live taping fun?

What season and who got evicted?
JABQ04
AG
Who was the one girl who got booed a few years back? Maybe three season ago? I'll have to try to find her name
Aggie09Derek
AG
Aaryn Gries From Texas State
BenFiasco14
AG
Aggie09Derek said:

Aaryn Gries From Texas State

Wood.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
JABQ04
AG
Forgot about her, but was referencing Christine Brecht from BB 16.

Meant to quote Aggie09Derek

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.