*****Big Brother 21 Spoilers Thread*****

295,262 Views | 2076 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by CliffHogg
Flashdiaz
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Kat is dumb but she thinks she's smart. She thinks everyone else is beneath her yet she's barely over average. She also sucks at competitions.
HTownAg98
Who's Holly?
Jimmy McNulty
AG
And what exactly did she say about those details?

She's decently hot with make up, but she's the type that has probably had a lot of boyfriends based on looks alone and scares a bunch of dudes off because she's an idiot. Any dude that stayed with her probably strayed like an alley cat too.
tailgatetimer10
AG
She's definitely not smart, and definitely sucks at competitions.

I'll disagree with the rest.

Meanwhile Holly is about what you described
Bunk Moreland
tailgatetimer10 said:

You have Analyse above Kat, for enjoyability??? Why.

The girl is nuts which makes it hilarious. Last night she was breaking down the details to Holly about her hooking up with Jackson.

Which is hilarious because you could definitely tell Holly didn't care to hear it.. Considering that's her showmance

You can take this part of my list and shift them any way you want:

Analyse
Ovi
Bella
Jackson
Jack
Kat

they might as well all be tied for the exact same level. I don't give a **** about any of em.
tailgatetimer10
AG
That's fair.
Bunk Moreland
I actually want video at the wrap party when Kat meets Brett. I want to see the look on his face. He's going to want to stay so far away from her.
TASAG18
AG
Nichole just informed Cliff about Christie eavesdropping on him, so it'll be interesting to see what transpires. Nichole definitely becoming one of my favorites in the house.
Bunk Moreland
Quote:

Cliff is talking to himself lamenting about he messed up. He is worrying about how much was heard re: Nicole telling him the info Kemi gave Nicole about Cliff's morning notes and blowing up their alliance. He is saying he has been warned about his whispering

voice/inside voice by the wife a couple of times over the years and he can't believe he did that.

He says its funny because he just told Nick he will like to work with him (even though he doesn't trust Bella). He is saying then this. He is worried about what else was heard but says if the alliance was heard with the name then its not good.

He says he is sure the live feeders were saying "what are you doing Cliff. Shut up. Shut up". He says whatever because he still loves this game and will not quit. He says he misses his family a lot today.

Cmon Cliff! Right attitude buddy. It happened. Oh well. Now find a way to spin it.
Rex Racer
AG
Yeah, if Cliff is smart, he can use the eavesdropping to his advantage.
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
Rex Racer said:

How do you propose? I get it that most that 8 is a box of rocks but how do you spin it to them
Rex Racer
AG
cpsencik04 said:

Rex Racer said:

How do you propose? I get it that most that 8 is a box of rocks but how do you spin it to them
I'm not that smart! No, seriously, I don't think I would worry about spinning what they heard already. I think I would say things that make other people a target. Talk about members of Gr8ful as if they are forming other alliances in order to sew distrust - things like that.
Bunk Moreland

leaked image of the whacktivity comp currently going.

Cliff already started damage control with Christie and I think he played it really well. She even started talking to him about being annoyed with Jack/Analyse. Nick, Sam, Bella, and someone were talking about when to take the shot at Jack/Jackson.

Gr8ful is the worst alliance of all time that still may plod itself to F8. Hoping that won't be the case.
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
I don't think there is any chance of them making it to final 8 and getting their 9th member out. Because I think he takes a shot at them before they go for him.
Anti-taxxer
AG
What the **** is that?? Are those cockroaches???
Bunk Moreland
appears so. All the sudden transporting snakes around doesn't look too bad.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
So holly and Jackson made out last night and Jackson already asked nick if he can use the hoh shower to bang it out. These ho's don't give a damn!
Anti-taxxer
AG
Ugh. I just threw up in my mouth.
Bunk Moreland
Jess and cliff up.

Bella and nick telling Jack/sis/holly/Michie (and the rest of the alliance +Sam) that Nicole told them those 4 said they wanted her to win so she could put up nick and Bella (they did say this). Nick immediately tells his alliance. The entire 9 person alliance is locked in hoh not letting people in. They told Nicole to leave. Now Nick and them are saying that she's going to go. She's pissed downstairs.

Everyone in hoh is saying a bunch of *****
Bunk Moreland
Christie won the diamond POV.

Ugh.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
so she can take someone off the block and name a replacement nominee if she chooses? And how long does she have this? Geesh this season may be a stinker
Bunk Moreland
After Christie told Tommy she won diamond POV (she didn't tell Jack) Tommy then led the "Nicole was the wonky vote" bull**** after he was saying the opposite last night.
tailgatetimer10
AG
They're being a bunch of *******s.

Something needs to turn this game hard
Bunk Moreland
They're doing some unity circle where everyone speaks. Bella skipped of course. This is Jacks and Twitter is just murdering him. Look at the ratio...

tailgatetimer10
AG
I think this was Cliff's idea, primarily because of the turmoil going on right now
Koldus131
AG
Really sad to read all the stuff about what happened in the house tonight and specifically how the 9 treated Nicole and Ovi.

Someone on reddit mentioned you know it's really bad when Jokers, Reddit, AND Twitter are all aligned on opinions on players and the season overall. Really close to being done with this season.

I think I might miss the BB19 cast...
aggietoolman
AG
This years cast is one of the worst they have had. It's pretty impressive to see this much unity in the amount of hate for gr8tful as a whole this early in a season.

Might be reading too much conversation online, but I just get the feeling that production wants Christie (and to a lesser degree Tommy) to win this season.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Same thing the last several years with one group dominating. So boring.
Anti-taxxer
AG
Wow. These people suck.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Maybe production can figure out a way to throw an hoh to the outsiders but they aren't really good at anything.

Bunk, did you say Julie mentioned whoever returns to the house will have some sort of power or am I making that up??
Bunk Moreland
I have no idea what will happen. I think the hg's all think that person will get something.

I was saying I wish they had announced up front that the returning person had a power so that way the house would have treated camp comeback better.
JDUB08AG
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

I have no idea what will happen. I think the hg's all think that person will get something.

I was saying I wish they had announced up front that the returning person had a power so that way the house would have treated camp comeback better.

With this group not sure that would have even mattered because they get so caught up in their own alliance and all giddy when they have news to share.
Bunk Moreland
Everything would have been different if nick or Bella didn't win hoh but they did. Every time there are major cracks in that alliance they all just float back to it, reaffirm, then within hours the little sects immediately start talking about when they'll blow it up. So bizarre.
Counterpoint
AG
HOH idea: Make it an endurance comp. Last one standing is HOH. Any Comebacker who finishes in the top four gets to return to the house. An equivalent number of the people who last the shortest amount of time are evicted to make up for it.

Sure the results might still be the same, but they can't be WORSE!

HTownAg98
The 8 is bad, but everyone else not banding together is worse. Same thing happened last season.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.