*****Big Brother 21 Spoilers Thread*****

295,275 Views | 2076 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by CliffHogg
Bassmaster
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I could have done without Zingbot throwing low blows at Nicole about not having friends. Seems too personal to me to someone who hasn't done anything to deserve that. I realize that is Zingbot's schtick, but he should reserve those low blows for people who have brought it upon themselves.
htxag09
AG
Bassmaster said:

I could have done without Zingbot throwing low blows at Nicole about not having friends. Seems too personal to me to someone who hasn't done anything to deserve that. I realize that is Zingbot's schtick, but he should reserve those low blows for people who have brought it upon themselves.

Haven't watched yet. But I'd agree, especially since some things she's said makes it seem like she's been legitimately bullied about it.
Bunk Moreland
Every year Zingbot has a few bad ones that are too personal.

After pov, Jess and Nicole were pretty sad about their zings.
Flashdiaz
AG
at least the guests immediately consoled Nicole and said it wasn't true.
Pro Ag
AG
I was most pissed they let Christie off easy compared to others.
Sex Panther
AG
Yeah I thought Nicole's was way over the line
**** THE RANGERS

**** GARCIA

ALTUVE IS GOD
Flashdiaz
AG
and Christi's should have been like

'other house guests like you.... too bad America doesn't'

HTownAg98
Big Brother is being preempted to show an NFL preseason game in which none of the starters will be playing, and almost all of the players will be putting on pads for the last time this year. I'm guessing there isn't a way to watch it live online?
Bunk Moreland
Cbs app
HTownAg98
Doesn't appear to work. Live channel is the local channel, so it's the stupid game. How soon does the episode go up?
rhoswen
AG
I was able to watch it on my DVR just now. Nick went home, endurance HOH comp on the tilting wall. Haven't checked tweets to see who won. Double eviction next week.
BenFiasco14
AG
rhoswen said:

I was able to watch it on my DVR just now. Nick went home, endurance HOH comp on the tilting wall. Haven't checked tweets to see who won. Double eviction next week.

CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
YourFavAggie
AG
Good.
Eyes of texas Crying
TJJackson
SKD143
My religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me. That is the way all men should live, and then all would be equally brave.

-Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson
spanky
AG
Saw Fessy at the game tonight on the sidelines. My daughter was so geeked out
htxag09
AG
Can't watch. Who got sent home?
Counterpoint
AG
htxag09 said:

Can't watch. Who got sent home?
Nick
HTownAg98
BenFiasco14 said:

rhoswen said:

I wonder if that rash has cleared up.
Bunk Moreland
The Michie/Holly trade offs feeling like the Tyler/Angela run last year where I think they went 4/5 hoh's with Kayce getting the other. Just dominant lately. Though I also feel like BB just went through a ton of their classic physical comps so the next few hoh's might be more knowledge, estimation, luck, etc.
jac4
AG
Plus Michie now is not eligible for double eviction night HOH.
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
even better reason to protect nocle and cliff so hopefully they can win a brain comp for double eviction and keep he and holly safe.

Who do yall think he will nominate this week? Stupid not to go Tommy & Christie in my book
Hey...so.. um
I think he will put up Christie and Tommy and tell christie she is the pawn. She still owes them.
Bunk Moreland
He's nominating Jess and Christie. Jess is his target but hes going to make her think she's a pawn and tell Christie that he's only making it seem like she's his target.
agsquirrel97
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

He's nominating Jess and Christie. Jess is his target but hes going to make her think she's a pawn and tell Christie that he's only making it seem like she's his target.
Really bad move IMO. Nicole knows, something is up with Tommie/Christie and no one will listen. Nicole is trying not to be too forceful, which I get, but taking out Jess at this stage is poor strategy, she won't win anything IMO so she isn't a threat.

I have always thought this was the HOH to push for because it guarantees you get to participate in every remaining Veto comp for rest of season and ensures you have 2 chances every week to be safe. Essentially you can not be back doored as you are in veto comp and your safety is in your hands.
Bunk Moreland
The way he's looking at it, Christie 'can't' nominate him and Holly if she won. He feels good with Tommy, is in a final 4 with Nicole and cliff. Jess would absolutely nominate 2 guys, likely Jackson and Tommy.

Makes sense inside the house without the perspective we get imo.
Bunk Moreland
agsquirrel97
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

The way he's looking at it, Christie 'can't' nominate him and Holly if she won. He feels good with Tommy, is in a final 4 with Nicole and cliff. Jess would absolutely nominate 2 guys, likely Jackson and Tommy.

Makes sense inside the house without the perspective we get imo.
I guess, but someone has to take the first shot and if not this week then the shot must be fired next week with no other options if Jess is evicted, might as well fire the shot this week when you are HOH instead of waiting for the eminent shot next week from whoever is HOH.

The perspective in the house has to be 3 couples plus Jess, everyone has to know that or they are worse players than Paul's disciples. I would not go into next week with 3 couples and a double eviction looming, I'd let the floater float and snipe a couple. Tommy next to Christie and you control the votes.
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
Cliff is about to lead the house in a yell practice on the live feeds
Koldus131
AG
Lt. Joe Bookman said:

Cliff is about to lead the house in a yell practice on the live feeds

Clifford Hogg the Third, THE GOOD AG! AND THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT WE'RE GONNA DO TO EM AGS!!!!
tailgatetimer10
AG
Is there a video of this?

Poor guy must've forgot the game was on Thursday
Bunk Moreland
tailgatetimer10 said:

Is there a video of this?

Poor guy must've forgot the game was on Thursday

Yes. Our house watched last night on BBAD. Cliff led it very casual and did multiple yells. Tommy of course was all in on trying to understand and then get the yells right.
Koldus131
AG
Here's the clip of it all. After these 10 minutes he explained what happens at Midnight Yell and also a little more Aggie history and that was it. Pretty awesome!!

https://streamable.com/twt78?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app
BenFiasco14
AG
Koldus131 said:

Here's the clip of it all. After these 10 minutes he explained what happens at Midnight Yell and also a little more Aggie history and that was it. Pretty awesome!!

https://streamable.com/twt78?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

So I'm probably being a little too sentimental and cargo short Ag here, but GOSH DAMMIT CLIFF! That was such good bull. Watching crap like that and seeing him explain it to those Yankees was awesome. Cliff, gosh dang it man, he is friggin AWESOME! I hope so much he comes to this thread afterwards. He does post on Texags, correct?

On to my laugh cry emoji. I had to. DUDE. Jackson had such little dick syndrome when discussing Tennessee versus A&M. So Jackson this entire time is definitely envious of Cliff and just A&M, it sounds like Jackson came to Kyle for our game two years ago and he said nice things about us. I appreciated that.

But Cliff is going on and on and (idk who asked him) but someone asked Jackson about Tennessee and he goes "yeah, we like, checkerboard the stadium or whatever..." meanwhile Cliff is educating and leading a yell practice. Also the looks from Jackson were HILARIOUS

Goodness, that was AWESOME! thanks so much for the clip.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Haha, I love Cliff. He's a dork but genuinely awesome.

I feel bad he doesn't know we already played. You've got to think he's aware of Clemson next week
BenFiasco14
AG
tailgatetimer10 said:

Haha, I love Cliff. He's a dork but genuinely awesome.

I feel bad he doesn't know we already played. You've got to think he's aware of Clemson next week
He knows I'm sure. CBS HAS to tell him the Clemson score I'd assume.

Imo, they should play the game for the houseguests. Why not?

Don't leave Cliff in the dark! The 8th Amendment exists for a reason dammit!!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.