*****Big Brother 21 Spoilers Thread*****

295,362 Views | 2076 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by CliffHogg
tailgatetimer10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
They both play in the veto regardless... This hoh was purely for safety
maca1028
They made a huge mistake voting out Tommy. Good thing Nicole won but if Mickie or Holly win veto then Cliff goes up, Cliff goes home. Nicole/Cliff may have just cost themselves the big prize. Mickie is good at manipulating and past results show, that's what can win you 500k. That or players that are smart enough to see through the manipulation.
tailgatetimer10
AG
We will only know by Saturday if the decision was right or wrong.

I don't think Jackson will manipulate evicting Holly regardless
Bunk Moreland
Jackson wants Holly around to the end. He's a shoe in over her and against her he wouldn't need her vote for jury.

If Holly won POV then cliff would have to work her as hard as he could to play off the Tommy fight about 'this is your game. Do you think you're going to beat Jackson?'

But as we've discussed about Holly all season... She has a good heart even though she's a fame *****. She'll keep Jackson even though deep down she knows her only chance to win BB would be to evict him as pov winner and win final 3 hoh.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Ok so watching back.

Holly threw the hoh as a part of her deal, that if they evicted Tommy she would throw it. At that point Cliff dropped because he wasn't winning anyway.
Bunk Moreland
Makes sense.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Yep. Holly was the safest in the house regardless.

Either Cliff or Jackson will be gone next week...
Sex Panther
AG
I'm rooting for Cliff big time and he's played a hell of a game, but Michie is the most deserving winner by far at this point. He's played an incredible game all year. Tough to watch him go in on Tommy like that, but he did what he had to do. And I don't blame him because Nicole and Cliff were going to go against their word, and he has helped them tremendously.

The best thing about that final 5 is that there will be no hard feelings. They're all good people, and good game players, and will respect it. This is by far the best group at the end since I've started watching. I'd be fine with any of them winning. Hopefully Cliff can pull it off, but he's got his work cut out for him here.
Koldus131
AG
I don't think Holly is very deserving but other than that I agree with you. Michie is one of the best BB villains of all time

Edit: Wrong emoticon. Meant thumbs up.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Bb19 Paul might be the biggest villain
agsquirrel97
AG
I don't really see him as a villain. He had the early bump in the road when he was accused (outside of the house by twitter mob) of targeting minorities as camp counselor. but I never really thought of him as a villain. He did conspire against a b1tch and dumped her for Holly which was a little slimey and he went after his alliance, but it was after Christie blew up gr8tful and 6 shooters IMO.

Jackson was much smarter than I gave him credit for I can admit that. If it wasn't for Cliff, I would be all in on Jackson because he breasted it when he had to and he socially did the right thing when he had to. The whole house was against him and Holly right after battle back and he flipped that on its head. Great game play.

But time for Cliff to bring it home for us olds!!!

ETA - beasted was auto corrected by Freud!!!
Aggie09Derek
AG

Surely Cliff isn't this dumb...
Aggie09Derek
AG

Did Holly fall on purpose!?
tk for tu juan
Michie better hope Tommy doesn't become bitter in the jury house with Christie and poisons the jury vote. Remember how much that cost Dan after the "funeral" and later backstabbing Danielle by evicting Shane at the final veto ceremony.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Yes, I posted on the previous page why
Aggie09Derek
AG
Bunk Moreland
Part of the deal apparently also was that Holly will throw POV. So it'll be Cliff, Jackson, Nicole if we believe Holly will throw it.
Sports-Ag
AG

Really Holly? You do not throw a HoH or POV when you are in the final four. She states all the time she wants to play her own game but relies on Michie to do everything for her.
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
My Veto thoughts:

Nicole wins it leaves noms the same cliff votes out holly
Cliff wins it, keeps noms the same, votes out holly
Michie wins it, takes himself down votes out cliff
Holly doesnt throw it, takes herself down votes out cliff

Cliff needs to take care of himself here...
HTownAg98
There are a lot of good and bad points to keeping Tommy or Holly, but if you look at it as who would I rather sit with at the end, there is absolutely no reason you want to be sitting next to Tommy. The jury is full of his old alliance, and Christy would undoubtedly campaign for Tommy.

PoV will be played tomorrow, correct?
Bunk Moreland
POV should be tomorrow, yes.

Michie is now solidified every which way to get to F3. However he can still be a back-stabber and go back on his word if he won the POV and evicted Cliff. I fully expect him to do that if he wins POV.
tk for tu juan
Cliff and Nichole should vote out Michie, screw any deals. You want to be sitting next to Holly in final 2, she has not won a single thing and rode Michie's back (technically his front). Pretty easy to argue for the win against her on finale night
Bunk Moreland
Agree completely but Cliff was talking to Nicole last night like he was going to honor that deal. Cliff put his trust in Michie/Holly at the wrong time 2 nights ago.
Koldus131
AG
Cliff wants guaranteed F2 that's why he wants to take Michie. He thinks he'll beat Michie because the jury will be bitter. I'm not saying he's right, but that's his thought process.
Bunk Moreland
Agree. And honestly if Michie goes against the deal he made with Cliff then maybe it will add to the bitter jury. If I'm Cliff I definitely push home the point that he'll want Holly on the jury and if he goes back on the deal he's going to be a bitter juror.

Just flat tell him.
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
Holly has won some...but not at times that were as meaningful.

I think Cliff's mindset is loyalty, loyalty loyalty. If it is him sitting there next to michie at the end I would imagine his pitch will be that they both got there, one by winning everything and lying when he needed to. The other (himself) by winning when necessary, working in the shadows to set up alliances, setting seeds for ideas in others' brains so you weren't dictating to them. Being evicted and battling to get back in and most of all not having to lie but always being a man of his word. That final drop is in my opinion the hardest part in BB and what you have to push that you were able to do. Maybe also mention how you realized early the couples were together and rather than raising a raucous and causing drama you kept it to yourself and just working with that knowledge
tk for tu juan
Yeah, I forgot about Holly's two HOHs
Bunk Moreland
Cliff telling Holly (explaining) the deal was Holly throws both HOH and veto & Jackson if he wins takes cliff and Nicole. He's being very aw shucks.

Earlier Holly and Jackson both agreed they're playing hard for veto and if they win they're sending cliff home.

Geeze. Cmon cliff why would she do that? You got played and brought Nicole along for the ride. At least you made sure she got to F3.

Just have to pray Cliff or Nicole win veto
spanky
AG
TASAG18
AG
Jackson won veto. Goodbye Cliff
Bunk Moreland
TASAG18 said:

Jackson won veto. Goodbye Cliff

Bunk Moreland
Go ahead and crown Jackson. Damnit Cliff. What a bad move on Thursday but all the credit in the world to Michie. The move worked.
4stringAg
AG
Yep. Cliff gone in all likelihood
Bunk Moreland
Jackson has already said to himself he's going to final 3 with Holly. Cliff done ****ed up.
cheapsk8
Edited as if was already posted by spanky

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.