*****Big Brother 21 Spoilers Thread*****

295,293 Views | 2076 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by CliffHogg
Jimmy McNulty
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Jack getting cut would be glorious and you know he'd be so butthurt and talk about cliff not being a respectable man who can keep his word to Julie. I'd be surprised if he was able to be humble and respect a game move. Dude is a neanderthal.

There's folks every year who have no problem weaseling to get other people evicted and then take an entitled approach when the cross hairs get out on them.
jac4
AG
Holly would probably be safer as a replacement nom. Tommy is beloved in the house and Cliff may catch some flack for it.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Holly must give them absolutely nothing in the diary room. She is never on the show. How is she on the feeds?
6yardline
AG
Koldus131
AG
Jimmy McNulty said:

Holly must give them absolutely nothing in the diary room. She is never on the show. How is she on the feeds?

Boring but at least talks. The two worst by far are Analyse and Jess.
6yardline
AG
Bunk Moreland
Well yeah. That's exactly what he said he would do. He told the outcasts they aren't going up. He said Bella and Nick leaving isn't good for his game.

So that leaves a 6 shooter right next to Jack. And all the options he has basically isolates jack as the target.

So my guess is you're going to get what you want.
Bunk Moreland

Next 18 hours are going to be brutal with Christie freaking herself out.
gigemJTH12
AG
Just watched(I don't do spoilers)

CLIFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!
JABQ04
AG
I do the spoilers but just watched the episode and loved the WHOOP!!
tailgatetimer10
AG
Cliff is a great dude. Super proud of him, I should've never doubted him last week.

The Cliff notes debacle is likely long past him now as well
Aggie09Derek
Aggie09Derek
AG

Koldus131
AG
Kat and Holly's pre-existing relationship sucks for game possibilities this week. Tommy and Christie's is ridiculously unfair but at least they are naturally aligned in the game. That one will get even worse as the season goes on though. So unfair.

Casting ****ed up so badly this year
W
AG
finally a great episode tonight
jac4
AG
So why are Jess and Kat going to vote with six shooters?
Bunk Moreland
jac4 said:

So why are Jess and Kat going to vote with six shooters

I don't think either like Bella, but I don't think they're as much going with the six shooters as they are your traditional floaters for the season who will just go side to side. Both have settled in to that role, and will likely be pawn stars a few more times before they go home.

Holly & Sis are your new era floaters. They latch on to a guy and even though they're on a defined side of the house, they still do nothing and try to be nice to everyone.
tailgatetimer10
AG
It may be short sided but I think Cliff should stick to his original plan, lie, and put one of the 6 up.

You've got to get a number down on that side.
Bunk Moreland
Agree. Jack going home is not going to totally piss off the 6 shooters. And I'd still think Michie/Tommy/Christie would target Nick & Bella.

It's the best move.
Flashdiaz
AG
cliff simply doesn't have the numbers. The non six shooters are a bunch of short-sighted floaters that he can't rely on and will turn on him next week making him an easy target.

Unfortunately they got rid of the opinionated people he could have aligned with. Kemi wasn't personable at all but she would have been against the six shooters. David and Cliff would have been a good team as they both know how the house is working but that didn't shake out.
Sports-Ag
AG
I think Cliff should put up Sis or Holly. That's two members from six shooters that can't vote this week. If Kat votes with them that is 5 but the other house will be 5 and Cliff breaks the tie and votes out Jack.

I think if you're Cliff you should keep Bella in the game because no one likes her. Even if Cliff decides to keep Bella this week I still think the other side will put up Bella and Nick next week.

If Cliff nominates her she is gone and the other side is coming after him. Also, Jessica is terrible at this game like dumb. Why don't people keep their mouths shut?
tailgatetimer10
AG
Yeah I would think it's only a matter of time before Bella put herself in the middle of drama as well.

We will see if Cliff wakes up with a different mind set this morning.

Hell Christie could wake up with a change of heart as well, for all we know
Anti-taxxer
AG
So Jackson told Holly he doesn't want to have sexy time with her anymore. She took it a lot less well than Kat, and tried to negotiate with him to keep him around, and then made fun of his disappearing abs. That *really* pissed him off and he told her to **** off.
Flashdiaz
AG
smango05 said:

So Jackson told Holly he doesn't want to have sexy time with her anymore. She took it a lot less well than Kat, and tried to negotiate with him to keep him around, and then made fun of his disappearing abs. That *really* pissed him off and he told her to **** off.
Holly can talk?!!
Jimmy McNulty
AG
I don't feel sorry for her. She took sloppy seconds, second after a person she knew before heading into the house, no less. I hope this get's to Cliff to use as ammo to stir it up.
Koldus131
AG
smango05 said:

I hate that I'm posting about a showmance, but that's not what happened.

Holly told Michie she didn't want to have sex anymore because she was told that they don't necessarily change the cameras when it happens, so she doesn't want to have it filmed. Michie flipped out and went off on her and was contemplating dumping her all day yesterday. He talked to Sis, Tommy, and Christie for like an hour about it in the archery room on feeds yesterday. Mcihie and Holly argued all day about it then it popped off when Holly made the abs comment, which made him even angrier. Michie is definitely the bad guy here, not Holly.
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
Koldus131 said:

smango05 said:

Holly told Michie she didn't want to have sex anymore because she was told that they don't necessarily change the cameras when it happens, so she doesn't want to have it filmed. Michie flipped out and went off on her and was contemplating dumping her all day yesterday. He talked to Sis, Tommy, and Christie for like an hour about it in the archery room on feeds yesterday. Mcihie and Holly argued all day about it then it popped off when Holly made the abs comment, which made him even angrier. Michie is definitely the bad guy here, not Holly.

Posts like these always make me wonder why the **** I watch this show... then I realize this is exactly why I watch this show.
Serious Lee
im guessing both holly and Kat applied for the batchelor and love island, then just settled for big brothel.
jac4
AG
Lt. Joe Bookman said:

Koldus131 said:

smango05 said:

Posts like these always make me wonder why the **** I watch this show... then I realize this is exactly why I watch this show.

Well said. I feel the same way.
Bunk Moreland
yeah **** Michie. I caught the tail end of his conversation with Holly at the end of the night and he's just a ruthless POS.

Holly is trashy for even entertaining him. Too bad.
Flashdiaz
AG
Hopefully this pushes Cliff to put up another 6 shooter person since Holly may be on the outs already anyways.
zurcaled11
AG
Koldus131 said:

Kat and Holly's pre-existing relationship sucks for game possibilities this week. Tommy and Christie's is ridiculously unfair but at least they are naturally aligned in the game. That one will get even worse as the season goes on though. So unfair.

What was their pre-existing relationship? I don't think I've heard about it.
tailgatetimer10
AG
It was pretty funny when he broke it off with Kat. His ego made him think it was going to be a big deal. And when she didn't give a damn, he tried to build it up to be a bigger deal to her
jac4
AG
zurcaled11 said:

Koldus131 said:

I'm not sure. I'd be interested to hear. I think I heard both of them had ex-bfs who were contestants on the bachelorette.
Koldus131
AG
zurcaled11 said:

Koldus131 said:

They knew each other from the beauty pageant circuit (I know, I know eyeroll...).

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.